Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

How Do I Start My Life Afresh This Year? I Dont Even Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Start My Life Afresh This Year? I Dont Even Know (270 Views)

Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! / Nigerian Prophet Gives Two Retired Prostitutes ₦7million To Start Life afresh / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start My Life Afresh This Year? I Dont Even Know by Testiebobo(m): 11:00am On Jan 03
2023 has to be my worst year in my entire life. With so many challenges like sickness, economic hardship, family issues, depression and so on. Am not willing to live this year like the last one, i want to fufill my set up goal of becoming a successful musician and a hitmaker. But i dont even know how to a new life this year. How and where do i start? I keep asking myself
Re: How Do I Start My Life Afresh This Year? I Dont Even Know by 4mee: 11:05am On Jan 03
Testiebobo:
2023 has to be my worst year in my entire life. With so many challenges like sickness, economic hardship, family issues, depression and so on. Am not willing to live this year like the last one, i want to fufill my set up goal of becoming a successful musician and a hitmaker. But i dont even know how to a new life this year. How and where do i start? I keep asking myself

OP,I'll respond to your request for advice shortly
Re: How Do I Start My Life Afresh This Year? I Dont Even Know by 1TrippleCee: 11:09am On Jan 03
Forget the career first. It isoney that drives career. Get a job in like the entertainment or hospitality industry that is close to your dreams and take one step at a time
Re: How Do I Start My Life Afresh This Year? I Dont Even Know by PerfectStranger(m): 11:38am On Jan 03
You need a job first to back up your talent.
Re: How Do I Start My Life Afresh This Year? I Dont Even Know by CandyOps(m): 11:43am On Jan 03
Get something that you can earn from and find someone to promote you.

Financially 2023 was bad for most people. Na forward ever

(1) (Reply)

Men, What Is The One Thing A Female Partner Could Do To Make You Feel Special? / Guys / Please How True Is This ?? Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.