Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Do Spirits Control The Physical? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Spirits Control The Physical? (1216 Views)

How Do Spirits Exist? / Do Spirits Wear Cloths Or They Walk Naked? / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Spirits Control The Physical? by paxonel(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2023
From all indications and human Experiences, no spirit controls the physical.
Everything happens to us by chance, and it will take our physical efforts(which includes intelligence and self awareness) to alter the chance of any unfortunate/misfortunate or fortunate situations that may happen to us as humans.
God has given us the absolute free-will.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

The same power possessed by Jesus, has been given to you. You don't need to be scared of any spiritual uncertainty.
Actually, spiritual uncertainties do not exist.
What exist is you.

You are the most important thing that has ever happened to the creation.

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Humans are the ones controlling the physical and not any spirit.
John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Though we are born of the spirit, our body is made of the physical flesh which must be harnessed to effect our world positively through self education and intellectual development.

Failure to priortize self education, you find yourself accusing demons, witches and wizards which do not exist in the first place for your misfortunes, thereby creating avenues for men of God who are psychological exploiters, to exploit you financially
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2023
Na the physical dey control spirit
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by paxonel(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2023
Amotolongbo:
as a matter of fact, that is the simple truth
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by hopefulLandlord: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Yes
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by Johnycastro18: 8:09am On Dec 31, 2023
I object, I believe the spiritual controls the physical

Whatever happens in the physical has in a way been control in the spiritual...
Saying the spiritual doesn't exist is quite laughable grin

1 Like

Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by paxonel(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2023
Johnycastro18:
I object, I believe the spiritual controls the physical

Whatever happens in the physical has in a way been control in the spiritual...
you know, there was a biblical character that was cursed, but he ended up becoming a great man through self awareness and the curse did not have any effect on him.
This has been proven to be true from other people's experiences.
Can you proof the existence of any spirit that is controlling or manipulating anyone today?
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by CodeTemplar: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2023
If spirits didn't control physical, there will be no need for witchcraft.

There will be no need to identify a spirit destiny and sacrifice it on wictcraft altar.

One useless man and woman will not tell me I am a short man devil and still call themselves this and that.
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by AbuTwins: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2023
paxonel:
Everything happens to us by chance, and it will take our physical efforts(which includes intelligence and self awareness) to alter the chance of any unfortunate/misfortunate or fortunate situations that may happen to us as humans.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

The same power possessed by Jesus, has been given to you. You don't need to be scared of any spiritual uncertainty.
What exist is you.

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Though we are born of the spirit, our body is made of the physical flesh which must be harnessed to effect our world positively through self education and intellectual development.

Failure to priortize self education, you find yourself accusing demons, witches and wizards which do not exist in the first place for your misfortunes, thereby creating avenues for men of God who are psychological exploiters, to exploit you financially
Bundle of trash . The spiritual controls the physical.A lot of things happening in the human world have already been approved and arranged in the Spirit World.
I remember a case in my place in 2018 where a woman dreamt that her only child died, and she didn't do anything about it, spiritually.
A few months later, the woman took her son to the farm to get vegetables.
There is a river where the farm is.
She was not attentive enough and her boy wandered off and fell inside a ditch by the river and died.
He didn't die immediately though,but was crying "Mummy, Mummy" for a long time, and by the time she paid attention, and searched for the boy,he was already dying.
Some people came and brought him out and soon he died.
The river where this happened is a hot spot for marine spirit worship.
So stop ranting and bleating.
Witches,marine spirits, wizards occult group exist .
Stop writing rubbish over what you don't know and understand.
Only fools think that way
The spirit doesn't control the physical,as you rant ,yet the Church of Satan exists in California.
Lol! Many blacks are cursed with a block head mentality.
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2023
CodeTemplar:

There will be no need to identify a spirit destiny and sacrifice it on wictcraft altar.

One useless man and woman will not tell me I am a short man devil and still call themselves this and that.
Only fools and ignorant dullards think otherwise.
They rant and rave, forgetting there's a Church of Satan in US.
How idiotic many can be?
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by Johnycastro18: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
paxonel:
you know, there was a biblical character that was cursed, but he ended up becoming a great man through self awareness and the curse did not have any effect on him.
Can you proof the existence of any spirit that is controlling or manipulating anyone today?
sorry, which biblical character?
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by KnownUnknown: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
Johnycastro18:

Explain what the “spiritual” is.
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by KnownUnknown: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
CodeTemplar:

What’s witchcraft?
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by paxonel(m): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
Johnycastro18:
sorry, which biblical character?
Jabez

1 Chronicles 4:9 And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow.

The name Jabez wasn't honourable.
As a matter of fact, the name was a curse from his mother who bare him with sorrow
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by paxonel(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Bundle of trash . The spiritual controls the physical.A lot of things happening in the human world have already been approved and arranged in the Spirit World.
how will you proof that?

I remember a case in my place in 2018 where a woman dreamt that her only child died, and she didn't do anything about it, spiritually.
A few months later, the woman took her son to the farm to get vegetables.
There is a river where the farm is.
She was not attentive enough and her boy wandered off and fell inside a ditch by the river and died.
He didn't die immediately though,but was crying "Mummy, Mummy" for a long time, and by the time she paid attention, and searched for the boy,he was already dying.
Some people came and brought him out and soon he died.
The river where this happened is a hot spot for marine spirit worship.
So stop ranting and bleating.
Witches,marine spirits, wizards occult group exist .
Stop writing rubbish over what you don't know and understand.
Only fools think that way
The spirit doesn't control the physical,as you rant ,yet the Church of Satan exists in California.
Lol! Many blacks are cursed with a block head mentality.
why are such stories usually occur in the village and not in urban centres like Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
paxonel:
how will you proof that?
why are such stories usually occur in the village and not in urban centres like Lagos?
It didn't occur in a village.Moreover events like this do occur in urban areas.
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
paxonel:

Which physical woman controlled your penis to cum whilst you were sleeping?

Or how do scammers mannipulate you into giving them your possessions?

The evil spiritual is not stupid like the physical evil and they know the importance of SUBTELTY.
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
paxonel:
as a matter of fact, that is the simple truth

And you accept a witch's statement because she is physical and suits your wishes. Anyway, on Judgment Day we would see your results
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
paxonel:

Which biblical character was cursed?

paxonel:

How do you think women get you to marry them? Or what do you think mind Bleep is? I pray you mary your ugly dirty housegirl,then you would know!
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
paxonel:

Jabez

1 Chronicles 4:9 And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow.

The name Jabez wasn't honourable.
As a matter of fact, the name was a curse from his mother who bare him with sorrow

This is shit! The mother did not curse him she rather even confesses that she is the cursed one. Genesis 3:16

And this Curse was spiritual which controlled the physical of all cursed women.

So, you have even given us a case which proves the spiritual controls the physical
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
Johnycastro18:
■ I object, I believe the spiritual controls the physical
Whatever happens in the physical has in a way been control in the spiritual... Saying the spiritual doesn't exist is quite laughable grin
Why do you believe this? undecided

2. How do you know this for certain? undecided

Disclaimer: this is in no way an attempt to hold brief for the ludicrous claims made by the OP in this.
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Why is it that man knowing for sure that he will die and leave everything for someone else keeps fighting and struggling to acquire it all only for him to die and nothing goes with him?

Why is it that despite all the promises of nice people we know dies immediately when they get the seat in authority?

Why is it that everyone wants peace yet there is war everywhere?

Simply quote: the spiritual controls the physical!

The only way to break free is accurate knowledge from above otherwise you will blame those killing their neighbours but when you are given the opportunity to decide what should happen you will kill much more than those you're blaming! undecided
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by paxonel(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

It didn't occur in a village.Moreover events like this do occur in urban areas.
do you believe that fictions and fairytales do exist?

Because from your story, you started by saying that a woman dreamt.
Whether she told you the dream or you saw the dream yourself you didn't indicate.

And secondly, what are the evidence that these kind of stories are real?
Can you mention the river involved ?
Spectacular stories like these must have references of similar occurence at the said river. And it should be known worldwide that the said river is known for swallowing children.
And that a known maimaid whose pictures are circulated worldwide is responsible for the mistery.
This is the only way your story can be accepted to be true or valid.

You know, if i tell you another story that i throw a bucket from the top of a building and it fell to the ground. Then no one can argue the validity of my story because my story is realistic.

But what you presented up there is fictional, unproven and unreliable
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by NNTR: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
paxonel:

What exist is you.

Luke 8:27-39
27Now when Jesus stepped out on land, He was met by a man from the city [of Gerasa] who was possessed with demons.
For a long time he had worn no clothes, and was not living in a house, but among the tombs.
28Seeing Jesus, he cried out [with a terrible voice from the depths of his throat]
and fell down before Him [in dread and terror], and shouted loudly,
“What business do we have [in common] with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God?
I beg You, do not torment me [before the appointed time of judgment]!”
29Now He was [already] commanding the unclean spirit to come out of the man.
For it had seized him [violently] many times; and he was kept under guard and bound with chains and shackles,
but he would break the bonds and be driven by the demon into the desert.
30Then Jesus asked him, “What is your name?”
And he answered, “Legion”; because many demons had entered him.
31They continually begged Him not to command them to go into the abyss.
32Now a large herd of pigs was feeding there on the mountain.
The demons begged Jesus to allow them to enter the pigs, and He gave them permission.
33Then the demons came out of the man and entered the pigs;
and the herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and was drowned.
34When the herdsmen saw what had happened, they ran away and told it in the city and out in the country.
35And people came out to see what had happened.
They came to Jesus, and found the man from whom the demons had gone out,
sitting at Jesus’ feet, clothed and in his right mind (mentally healthy); and they were frightened.
36Those who had seen it told them how the man who had been demon-possessed had been healed.
37Then all the people of the country of the Gerasenes and the surrounding district asked Him to leave them,
because they were overwhelmed with fear. So Jesus got into the boat and returned [to the west side of the Sea of Galilee].
38But the man from whom the demons had gone out kept begging Him, pleading to go with Him;
but Jesus sent him away, saying,
39“Return home and tell [about] all the great things God has done for you.
” So the man went away, proclaiming throughout the whole city what great things Jesus had done for him.

Ephesians 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents],
but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this [present] darkness,
against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) places.

The tail is not meant to wag the dog, its meant to be the other way (i.e. the dog be wagging the tail), however, though as we know it, our parents (i.e. A&E) and the serpent succumbed to the influence of Satan malevolent spirit, God already had in store the gifts of atonement for sin, reconciliation back to Him, redemption of souls and salvation of souls.

Its with the aforementioned above quartet gifts, that we are able and capable to take back control and becoming over-comers, conquerors, victorious, champions and triumphant

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by MindHacker9009(m): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Do cars control the drivers?
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by NNTR: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
MindHacker9009:
No, cars dont' control the drivers, but a car can take over certain controls from a-not-taking-full-care driver or if car is driven under influence of any sort

Now fact is, cars dont possess drivers in order to control them, however drivers possess cars, in order to control cars

Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by paxonel(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
NNTR:
Luke 8:27-39
27Now when Jesus stepped out on land, He was met by a man from the city [of Gerasa] who was possessed with demons.
For a long time he had worn no clothes, and was not living in a house, but among the tombs.
28Seeing Jesus, he cried out [with a terrible voice from the depths of his throat]
and fell down before Him [in dread and terror], and shouted loudly,
“What business do we have [in common] with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God?
I beg You, do not torment me [before the appointed time of judgment]!”
29Now He was [already] commanding the unclean spirit to come out of the man.
For it had seized him [violently] many times; and he was kept under guard and bound with chains and shackles,
but he would break the bonds and be driven by the demon into the desert.
30Then Jesus asked him, “What is your name?” And he answered, “Legion”; because many demons had entered him.
31They continually begged Him not to command them to go into the abyss.
32Now a large herd of pigs was feeding there on the mountain.
The demons begged Jesus to allow them to enter the pigs, and He gave them permission.
33Then the demons came out of the man and entered the pigs;
and the herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and was drowned.
34When the herdsmen saw what had happened, they ran away and told it in the city and out in the country.
35And people came out to see what had happened. They came to Jesus, and found the man from whom the demons had gone out,
sitting at Jesus’ feet, clothed and in his right mind (mentally healthy); and they were frightened.
36Those who had seen it told them how the man who had been demon-possessed had been healed.
37Then all the people of the country of the Gerasenes and the surrounding district asked Him to leave them,
because they were overwhelmed with fear. So Jesus got into the boat and returned [to the west side of the Sea of Galilee].
38But the man from whom the demons had gone out kept begging Him, pleading to go with Him; but Jesus sent him away, saying,
39“Return home and tell [about] all the great things God has done for you.
” So the man went away, proclaiming throughout the whole city what great things Jesus had done for him.
The man went away proclaiming Christ and winning souls for Christ.
I think that is enough reason for the miracle.

Now, the question is, in all the deliverances performed by pastors in churches today, how many of the delivered people were once mentally challenged people but are now living a normal life proclaiming Christ?
Can you mention one known person who was once a mentally derailed person that was healed by any pastor in Nigeria or anywhere else?
Just one!

Because, we are talking about known evidences or proofs here.

This is not to degrade miracles in anyway. But the aim is to ascertain the validity of the truth that we pteach as Christians in this modern era

Ephesians 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents],
but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this [present] darkness,
against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) places.
we will come to this.
Let's talk about the mental case above first

The tail is not meant to wag the dog, its meant to be the other way (i.e. the dog be wagging the tail), however, though as we know it, our parents (i.e. A&E) and the serpent succumbed to the influence of Satan malevolent spirit, God already had in store the gifts of atonement for sin, reconciliation back to Him, redemption of souls and salvation of souls

ok
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by MindHacker9009(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
NNTR:
No, cars dont' control the drivers, but a car can take over certain controls from a-not-taking-full-care driver or if car is driven under influence of any sort

Now fact is, cars dont possess drivers in order to control them, however drivers possess cars, in order to control cars

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is an invention of the Roman Empire who told invented stories.

Cars are made by the driver (man) so all that the car does has been programmed by the driver man. So the physical is being control or programmed.
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by Emusan(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
paxonel:
do you believe that fictions and fairytales do exist?

But what you presented up there is fictional and unreliable

This is from my own personal experience, let me see what you'll call it.

It happened during my NYSC in Cross River.

I had a dream and in that dream it was Friday night/Saturday morning but in reality it was Saturday night/Sunday morning.

The dream went like this, there was a clash between the village I was and another village. The fight was so brutal that dead bodies were everywhere but the villagers took it upon themselves that nothing will happen to any Corps members as they will do everything to protect them. And I saw some of the villagers taking gun shots, marchet cut e.t.c for the corps members. Then I woke up with great fear, in the morning (which is on Saturday morning) I then narrate everything to my colleague because we stay in corpers' lodge and as I was rounding my story up, I then say if this dream is true let the Pastor confirm it tomorrow which is Sunday (we worship in the same church).

Since it's on Sunday morning in reality, as usual we prepare for church and the service went well but to my greatest surprises, in fact, we have already shared the grace and as everyone is about to be leaving I just "Please, everybody should come back nobody should go." It was Pastor calling us back. After we all came back, Pastor proceed and said, "please we need to pray and especially for our Corpers, I had a dream three times tonight and in the dream two villages were fight and blood flows." And the pastor raised some prayer points and we prayed.

I was dumbfounded because how can two people have the same dream in two different locations at the same time? Was the question that is popping on my heard and not only that, how can I say in my dream that if this dream is truly Pastor should confirm it and it happened exactly.

Note: if you know Cross River State very well, the Pastor is living in Ugep (which is the LG headquarter of Yakurr local government and I stay in another village called Idomi.

On getting home after service that day, I then told my colleagues the dream and how pastor confirmed it. All of them were in shock.

Do you know it's not up to two weeks, when fight actually broke out between two villages though not the very one I was but very close to mine and it was bloody. That Cross River State government has to send emergency security to evacuate all the NYSC members in the two villages and fortunately no corps members lost their life.

Our village received few corps members and others were moved to another place before giving them another PPA.

Then as they share their own story, we were told that it was the villagers that protect them before government rescuer came and even some of the villagers lost their lives in the process.

What do you have to say about this?
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by paxonel(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
MindHacker9009:
and i keep wondering.
How can a spirit that do not exist in reality control me that live in the real world, is that possible?

When someone commit an offense and later says na Satan work, forgive me, does that really make sense?
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by MindHacker9009(m): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
paxonel:
and i keep wondering.
How can a spirit that do not exist in reality control me that live in the real world, is that possible?

When someone commit an offense and later says na Satan work, forgive me, does that really make sense?

It does make sense as the spirit has got the person in trouble and the person then comes to their senses at that time they are caught. The problem is that if that person does not beg God Almighty everyday to guide the person from such spirits the spirit can control them again to do the same.
Re: Do Spirits Control The Physical? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
paxonel:

and i keep wondering. How can a spirit that do not exist in reality control me that live in the real world, is that possible? When someone commit an offense and later says na Satan work, forgive me, does that really make sense?
You don't understand what that word "SPIRIT" really means!

When we say SPIRIT it's not about individuals but a crowd or multitude. The controlling spirit is in the air you must put up a big fight within you {Romans 7:22} so that you will not be carried away with the crowd who are influenced by the spirit in the air! Ephesians 6:12

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Modern Satanists Friendship / God Wants Me To Marry A Prositute But I Asked For A Virgin / Rhapsody Of Reality My Daily Devotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.