Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? (4041 Views)

Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident / Please Shey Make I Nack Ham / Hey Listen! Before You Nack Without CD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by Prettygirl200(f): 1:56am On Jan 01
Wainey:
if I saw this ur post last year, I know what I would have said to you. But this is 2024, the year I chose to be allergic to stupid people and avoid unnecessary banter with them.
Like your useless mother? I understand!!! 😊

1 Like

Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by Jeon(f): 2:46am On Jan 01
Prettygirl200:
She was cheating on you? I don't understand for inside relationship? It baffles me when guys are dating and are expecting the lady to be faithful are u married to her? I don't think she owes u any explanations.

You be dy showcase your God's given talent 100% African traditional wife material quality and quantity,this one wer you don change so nah Wahala oooo.
grin

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by dontrulee: 3:43am On Jan 01
Probably 20 if not more
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by WayStage(m): 3:46am On Jan 01
Prettygirl200:
She was cheating on you? I don't understand for inside relationship? It baffles me when guys are dating and are expecting the lady to be faithful are u married to her? I don't think she owes u any explanations.
Please read wetin you post again...
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by Angrigowt: 6:37am On Jan 01
Spread the disease. Dem no born u well go do hiv test
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by KosiGee(m): 7:14am On Jan 01
Prettygirl200:

…you turned 32 yesterday. Happy birthday to you 🎂

4 Likes

Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by progressb4andno: 7:18am On Jan 01
Jeon:

You be dy showcase your God's given talent 100% African traditional wife material quality and quantity,this one wer you don change so nah Wahala oooo.
grin

Shukurah Muhammed Aisha is that why
you raped your sisters and mom,
confess now because I have your
pictures and videos. no hiding for you,
Efulefu!
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:51am On Jan 01
dontrulee:
Probably 20 if not more
20? Ha, omo, i wan to faint
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by Silentgroper(m): 7:57am On Jan 01
KosiGee:

…you turned 32 yesterday. Happy birthday to you 🎂

I thought she said she was still a teenager..

So she dey lie reduce her age
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by dkidd: 7:33am On Jan 05
Prettygirl200:
I know this is late but i just wanted to ask some very simple questions o. So a lady in a relationship that is not yet marriage doesn't owe me any explanations and has the right to cheat right? So will u expect me as a normal man when juju no dey worry to take that kind of lady seriously enough to consider marrying her after she show me that she is free to cheat even when we're together?

2. Are u implying that until ladies are married they should not be faithful?

3. So u think being faithful isn't a virtue but an atteibute to a status? Like an unfaithful lady can automatically become faithful and loyal once she is married? I laugh at u ladies with this type of mentality. When u begin to reap the consequences of ur decisions u start blaming village people and disturbing men of God and Satan for sharp sharp miracle husbands forgetting u have already made the bed ur laying on. Its well
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:13pm On Jan 10
Prettygirl200:
yes she owes the man no explanation and also the man owes her nothing, the man owes her no wring, and the man owes her no marriage engagement, etc
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by scrolab: 2:09am On Jan 11
1 excluding wifey. Anywhere wey Remiilekun dey now, am missing u greatly. The girl na German machine, she wan kill me with knack sotey I nearly forget about my wife. Kudos to her at the age of 18, she Don get many sex posture for head.
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by Sergio107: 10:19am On Jan 11
fyzaila:

Please fornicators, i take God beg una, please don't carry fornication enter 2024 o. A word is enough for the wise. Hmmm

grin grin

Me wey don shine olosho Kongo this year already......make I die?
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by Fattprince23: 4:07pm On Jan 11
Last year, only 1 and I'm still thinking about her now. They took her away from me. I miss you my Peace of mind
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by elmagnifico411(m): 12:46am On Jan 12
This body count sef, I really don't understand. Let's say fir example, if u had sex with a lady 10 times before moving on to the next, is your body count 10 or 1?
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by Smartguyboy(m): 3:31am On Jan 12
4 different babe but on a regular before getting married last year.
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by Smartguyboy(m): 3:35am On Jan 12
elmagnifico411:
This body count sef, I really don't understand. Let's say fir example, if u had sex with a lady 10 times before moving on to the next, is your body count 10 or 1?
It’s how many people you had sex with.
Not having sex with one particular person 100 times , it’s still one body count.
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by Sonofgod1990(m): 7:37am On Jan 13
may god deliver me. i nack 8 holosho only last month
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by YourGFsnatcher: 4:38pm On Jan 13
Anny69:
12-11+0.5-0.5🤭
Why? No dirk to wiggle in?
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by mosicola(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13
Sofistcatdmoron:
Can you estimate the number of people you had sex with , I mean your body count for the year 2023,, grin
15. If I add ashawo na 32
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:23am On Jan 29
mosicola:
15. If I add ashawo na 32
15 different girls? It's much o
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by Mobahd: 8:39am On Jan 29
Anny69:
12-11+0.5-0.5🤭

Did you knack imbeciles
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by drimzsmoke(m): 8:56am On Jan 29
Sofistcatdmoron:
Can you estimate the number of people you had sex with , I mean your body count for the year 2023,, grin

365!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by Hardunmhi: 4:31pm On Jan 29
Onyiiobi7735:
😁 That's the only thing Nigerian guys know best to do and think.
Who would call Whites and Asians,names for saying blacks are cursed?
Lol! If the Hollywood superstar Arnold Schwarzenegger had carried sex on the brain,he wouldn't have been a popular model for magazines and movies, become a superstar in Hollywood, and still went on to become a governor in California.

Fool if snoop dog no carry sex for head e no go blow

1 Like

Re: How Many People You Nack For 2023 ? by Hardunmhi: 4:32pm On Jan 29
Only 3 women I Nack

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life / Does she look like Beyonce / Bedroom Tips Girls Secretly Want A Guy To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.