Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her (2729 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by Collins4u1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
The advice they gave you before you married her, wetin u use am do.

jeje carry your cross,
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by DesChyko: 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
It's a bit tricky now that even your family have washed their hands off her, which is a weird thing to do. In a normal setting, they should be calming you down.
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by talk2hb1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
Gentledude52:
A BIT LONG BUT PLEASE ENDURE
….

After the ordeal, I tried to make sure everything work out but NO, she brings up silly characters at any time and boom, I will regret ever wanting things to work out. I want to delete her entirely come this 2024, hope I won’t make any costly mistake in future because of my daughter?
PLEASE ADVICE NEEDED
If everything you posted here were true, I think you need a peaceful life, if she deprived you of seeing her, let her be. When your daughter grows up, she will come looking for you.
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by PlsBanMe: 1:11am On Jan 01
@gentledude52

Well, there nothing you can do that will make that girl change. She's from a dysfunctional family and she will never be able to act like an ideal wife.

You made a great mistake to have dated and impregnated her. However, the solution is simple but hard.

Completely stop calling her or giving her money even for your baby's upkeep. This will be difficult but it's the best. She will continue to try to use the baby as a leverage until you do this. When you do this, she will understand you have escaped the only power she has over you and she will be forced to dump your baby.

Trust me, she will release you baby to you hoping you will be forced to reach out to her again. So, be prepared. Get your baby and take care of your baby. Be prepared for it.

All the best.
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by LooneyLester: 4:59am On Jan 01
Bloody simp

All simps should be castrated
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by oba541: 7:48am On Jan 01
Let's hear her own side of the storyLet's hear her own side of the story...
Re: Reg Flag Experience Since I Met Her by kakaaa77: 8:32am On Jan 01
you don't tell blind man that rain is falling, bro you're insanity comes first,

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think About A Distance Relationship? / Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? / What Should She Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.