Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (105475 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Emmizay12(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13
realone12:
people can be so disrespectful.. but he no insult you now? he even specifically said he no hate you.. why all this ranting?? be calming down cheif. no be so life be

So na me come insult am? Pls point out where I insulted him

You didn't call him out for saying I'm shoving it down people's throat, but you call me out because I responded?

Give me a break
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 9:42pm On Mar 13
It feels good to be back to trading, this migration of platforms is something else. Formal accounts (Dxtrades)changed to Ctrader.

The guy asking for quiting his job or not , Baba there is no universally accepted formula towards trading or life in general. I have seen some people that quit their rat race and hit it big in FX and also I have seen some people that quit and ended up in trenches grin. Follow your will power and intuition bro.If it turns out good/bad tomorrow you will be the one that will share the story.

Quiting my job was one of the best decisions I have ever made in life, it turned out well and i can't say that for you. All that best.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 10:10pm On Mar 13
Emmizay12:

Bro, my reasons for going full time may not align with your reasons for doing part time

My reasons may align with someone else's

No right or wrong here

I will quit my Job a hundred times till I achieve my goals/ dreams in life exactly how I want it to be

I will always advice everyone who is bold enough to do so.... I give you that permission to keep failing until you win

See how you insinuated I'm shoving it down peoples throat, you wey go get hypertension if you no post your profits,, small talk and you are writing epistle

Bro we are not cut from the same cloth,,,, so just take my advice or leave it because I also do same

And how's the profit posting affecting your own profitability. Coz I can see that's the only reason you are bittered about his comment. Learn to show some respect to elders no matter wether you've learnt from them or not. These are the people that have been keeping this thread alive for years. When you make withdrawals too, pls post, you will see how many likes you ll get from here... People love to see your wins.. Its a motivation and not for anyone to start feeling bittered..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BeginnerTrader: 10:22pm On Mar 13
dmahn:

People love to see your wins.. Its a motivation and not for anyone to start feeling bittered..
💯 it gives me joy seeing people posting that withdrawal certificate. Is super motivation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Nnamditony77(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13
Emmizay12:

Bro, my reasons for going full time may not align with your reasons for doing part time

No right or wrong here

I will quit my Job a hundred times till I achieve my goals/ dreams in life exactly how I want it to be

I will always advice everyone who is bold enough to do so.... I give you that permission to keep failing until you win

See how you insinuated I'm shoving it down peoples throat, you wey go get hypertension if you no post your profits,, small talk and you are writing epistle

Bro we are not cut from the same cloth,,,, so just take my advice or leave it because I also do same

Forex could make you reach within a short time if you know what you are doing. Now earning consistent income from forex trading.
DM on WhatsApp if you want to get started profitably on forex trading
+2348069394745

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:33pm On Mar 13
Point of correction: I'm a full time FX Trader and not a part time. I'm also a full time marine engineer in profession. FX does not have to be part time to excel in the other career.

As to your other posts, I wish you the very best. kiss

Emmizay12:

No right or wrong here

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 11:43pm On Mar 13
those that won prop firm account either on twitter or bought a discounted price package since december or so should update us. Abi everyone has blown away the account ni? its only oga Gbasonfx2 updating us.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by erniok(m): 11:59pm On Mar 13
Nnamditony77:

Forex could make you reach within a short time if you know what you are doing. Now earning consistent income from forex trading.
DM on WhatsApp if you want to get started profitably on forex trading
+2348069394745
To show this kin account wey we no go know whether na demo or real dey somehow abi for your mind, na small traders dey here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 12:17am On Mar 14
On USDCAD, l have a biase for a move to the 1.36118 and 1.38903 levels. Risky trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 1:22am On Mar 14
peteregwu:
On USDCAD, l have a biase for a move to the 1.36118 and 1.38903 levels. Risky trade.

Close USDCAD for now

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 3:04am On Mar 14
Buy gold 2175
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 3:17am On Mar 14
Gbpjpy still rallying.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 3:45am On Mar 14
Anyone still struggling with dxtrade platform?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 2pep(m): 4:23am On Mar 14
PriceActionZ:
those that won prop firm account either on twitter or bought a discounted price package since december or so should update us. Abi everyone has blown away the account ni? its only oga Gbasonfx2 updating us.
Won ACG February competition so I'm taking my time to trade phase 1. No hurry hurry door-laa don cost.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 4:56am On Mar 14
Gold Alert

Sell gold 2172
Stoploss 2177

Target 2092
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Manager001: 5:07am On Mar 14
Fxwarrior:

Possible target for today is 2137
I have positioned my tp at 2159@100pips+
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by sampz: 5:12am On Mar 14
peteregwu:

Close USDCAD for now

I send u a dm. Please reply boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Manager001: 5:13am On Mar 14
Suspect33:
Guys, how legit is maventrading prop firm, I've done my research and the review are mixed. I said let me bring it to my experienced bros.

I want to buy their $5k account, but I have my reservations because this isn't the time anybody wants to be losing money
They are good.
I'm trading with their funded account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 7:08am On Mar 14
US Crude oil prices rose again to around 79.32 near the 80 resistance zone. Negative news in the US as quoted from Oilprice, US inflation rose by 3.2% over the last 12 months to February. The biggest contribution was the increase in gasoline prices, which pushed inflation higher than expected. This condition complicates the Fed's monetary easing plans and is an obstacle for President Biden in the election to convince voters that the economy is fine.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Manager001: 7:12am On Mar 14
Who is riding gold, you can add silver.
Silver and gold on fast judgement delivery.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 7:13am On Mar 14
2pep:

Won ACG February competition so I'm taking my time to trade phase 1. No hurry hurry door-laa don cost.
cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Riverrun: 7:16am On Mar 14
GabsonFX2:
Point of correction: I'm a full time FX Trader and not a part time. I'm also a full time marine engineer in profession. FX does not have to be part time to excel in the other career.

As to your other posts, I wish you the very best. kiss

This is how to respond. 👍

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by kozmicity: 7:37am On Mar 14
After two months of silence, I come back here to see arguments😂😂

Oh how I've missed nairaland!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by kozmicity: 7:43am On Mar 14
Davigle, abham, jameselias and all that asked about yours truly, thank you very much.

School and condition of Nigeria wants to finish me but my God pass them 🤣

I know I said I'd be back by February, but my last sessions result just came out and I habr two outstanding courses so I have to focus more on my subjects. But I'm still trying, and it's going good, the account is growing and I think I'm on course to hit my end of the year target. I hope for consistency till the end.

How've you all been? And how's trading been?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 7:45am On Mar 14
Manager001:

I have positioned my tp at 2159@100pips+

Price will test pivot at 2150. Once broken, 2092 is possible and further 2070 region support will push price upwards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Manager001: 7:57am On Mar 14
Fxwarrior:

Price will test pivot at 2150. Once broken, 2092 is possible and further 2070 region support will push price upwards.
It will be a 1derful ride

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 8:02am On Mar 14
Manager001:

It will be a 1derful ride

I am not dismissing your submission though. Let's see where price takes us.

2159 is a key support too.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 8:23am On Mar 14
WELCOME BACK CHIEF. HOW IS EVERYTHING AND SCHOOL
kozmicity:
After two months of silence, I come back here to see arguments😂😂

Oh how I've missed nairaland!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 9:18am On Mar 14
Witchcraftfx journals

Buy till 423%

Based on the last candle, this guy is supposed to be selling to 423% but it's buying. So I will like to observe how far it goes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 9:28am On Mar 14
nzechu:
Witchcraftfx concepts

Sell till 423%
Entry was 100%,

Use considerable stoploss
Looking invalidated
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 10:28am On Mar 14
OfficialP:
If you have more than one prop account, quit trading all at the same time.

One at a time, right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (228) (Reply)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / Football Betting: Season 2

Viewing this topic: Cara12(f), VeeVeeMyLuv(m), BeanmanX(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.