Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (116414 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 7:03am On Mar 13
GabsonFX2:
Is there anything wrong in having multiple source of income?

Also, see your 2 bolded statements and compare. Do they corroborate the advice you are giving an innocent man here about his future? Abi? If you quit your job for forex in the past (1st bolded sentence), you should never have later hunted the current job which you are now about to quit again (2nd bolded sentence).

1. Did you quit forex that you now have another job now? What happened, you also need to tell us.

2. If you have a current job which you plan to quit, that means you should never have quitted your first job in the first place.

Was about asking him thesame question.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 7:05am On Mar 13
Fxwarrior:
Back to the drawing table.

Gold is on a freefall.
I expect it to find resistance around 2164 tomorrow.

A fall to 2090 is possible.

Possible target for today is 2137
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 7:23am On Mar 13
The EIA and OPEC are two of the world's leading energy agencies, but they sometimes have differing views in the field of oil forecasting. OPEC has a vested interest in stronger global demand, so there may be an overestimation bias in its outlook. On the other hand, the IEA acts as if it has a vested interest in the energy transition, which causes it to frequently underestimate oil demand, with the most obvious deviation being.
In its February Oil Market Report, the IEA forecast oil demand growth at a modest 1.2 million barrels daily this year. OPEC, for its part, kept its 2024 oil demand growth forecast unchanged from previous months at 2.2 million bpd.
Now US Crude oil prices are still stable at around 77.86, moving in the 75-80 price level range.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 8:41am On Mar 13
Sell EJ and GJ now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 8:50am On Mar 13
Sell XAUUSD now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Pclemenza: 8:58am On Mar 13
Please anyone know where I can purchase the MTN 5G router?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 9:59am On Mar 13
GabsonFX2:

Also, see your 2 bolded statements and compare. Do they corroborate the advice you are giving an innocent man here about his future? Abi? If you quit your job for forex in the past (1st bolded sentence), you should never have later hunted the current job which you are now about to quit again (2nd bolded sentence).

1. Did you quit forex that you now have another job now? What happened, you also need to tell us.
2. If you have a current job which you plan to quit, that means you should never have quitted your first job in the first place.

OK, I guess you were lucky to find another job when fx refused to yield which you have not mentioned here; what if the man will never be fortunate to find another job after he quitted his main job.

A decision like quiting a job is a life choice. I don't like this your advice, here you are pushing it down the innocent people's throat; please note that this does not mean I don't like YOU.

Again, is it wrong to do your regular work, earn constant, reliable and sure monthly income plus what fx gives you?

I will add more:
The best a reasonable man can do for himself is to continue to add more value to himself and his career and never remain stagnant or contented. Add more certifications, trainings, instruments, lessons to yourself in what you currently do. This can quickly elevate you in your field to a higher position/level, which is then equivalent to earning more or higher salary or even becoming the ceo of that same field you are. If you were a teacher who wants to quit, NO!, you should instead get NCE or something similar and own a school.

Profit-making in FX is my hobby; withdrawal is no news to me, but I still have sleepless nights studying in my career, spending thousands of dollars on training, and studying hard for my next and higher professional exams, unto the next.

Final note: You all should note that, everyone on earth has his prime as is in boxing sports and the likes. You are right now in your prime, meaning that now, you are vibrant, energetic, healthy and can work, make good use of it.

Shalom!

100%..Very Valid. Aldou it depends on the kind of job anyone is currently having, No reasonable person is gonna have a good paying and stable job but decided to quit for an income that isn't stable. During Covid Era my Bank decided to divide some staffs salary into 3, leaving me with just 25k left monthly, the transportation cost is over 10k so I have less than 15k for feeding, clothing etal. yet the job pressure increased. I had to quit after several months of frustration without any plan B.. So I ll conclude that anyone quitting a job is quitting not because of FX but because the Job is not "Jobbing" grin.. To dey sleep at home pass some job wey dey this Nigeria grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 11:04am On Mar 13
Gold Alert

Sell gold 2158.50
Stoploss 2167

Target 2137
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Supremefx(m): 11:04am On Mar 13
Trade Signal :

GbpUsd Sell Limit (1:4)

Trade Details In Mt5 Chart

Stop Loss Tick Value =30

GbpUsd Dollar Value = $1

Calculate Your Risk aRccordingly

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 11:34am On Mar 13
All red,

Demo trading

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Supremefx(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13
Supremefx:
Trade Signal :

GbpUsd Sell Limit (1:4)

Trade Details In Mt5 Chart

Stop Loss Tick Value =30

GbpUsd Dollar Value = $1

Calculate Your Risk aRccordingly

Sl Hits ✅
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13
nzechu:
All red,

Demo trading

I hate to see this Red colour... I wish Mt5 can make the colour options of both profit and loss to be customisable. I ll probably change my loss font color to be as the background so that I won't see how much I'm loosing until SL hit.. Or probably to a more friendly colour so that I ll love the colour of both profits and loss... I hate REDs grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13
dmahn:

I hate to see this Red colour... I wish Mt5 can make the colour options of both profit and loss to be customisable. I ll probably change my loss font color to be as the background so that I won't see how much I'm loosing until SL hit.. Or probably to a more friendly colour so that I ll love the colour of both profits and loss... I hate REDs grin
thought I'm the only one allergic to this red colour. to dey see the red colour dey pain me to my bone marrow

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 1:25pm On Mar 13
All good things doesn’t come very easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Suspect33(m): 1:42pm On Mar 13
Guys, how legit is maventrading prop firm, I've done my research and the review are mixed. I said let me bring it to my experienced bros.

I want to buy their $5k account, but I have my reservations because this isn't the time anybody wants to be losing money
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 1:48pm On Mar 13
If you have more than one prop account, quit trading all at the same time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Suspect33(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13
Lanshile:
The platform that maven trading switched to is great
I think the best thing to do is just to make analysis with mt4 or mt5 then only use the new platform for execution of trades only
is maven a reliable prop firm?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lanshile(m): 2:14pm On Mar 13
Suspect33:
is maven a reliable prop firm?
I don't know yet brother cos I'm still in the evaluation stage
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13
OfficialP:
If you have more than one prop account, quit trading all at the same time.

Ogami pls elaborate this ya talk so that small pikin like me fit understand
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 2:26pm On Mar 13
Davigle:

Ogami pls elaborate this ya talk so that small pikin like me fit understand

Bros, its personal opinion sha. You don't want to be I'm DD on all accounts when losing streak strikes.

Hope you understand
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 2:55pm On Mar 13
OfficialP:

Bros, its personal opinion sha. You don't want to be I'm DD on all accounts when losing streak strikes.

Hope you understand

👍
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13
Sell Eu now
Gold sells rejected earlier but now look for sell
It's adviced to manage risk!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13
Sl hit shege seen today we lock up for the week

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13
Buy till 423%

Advisable to put a buy limit at 161%

Use tolerable stoploss

Observation things, not a trade call

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by MONEY247: 5:34pm On Mar 13
The most liquid pairs are Joy's they move quickly and decide.... very fast....

If it's going up its going up
If it's going down its going down....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by MONEY247: 5:34pm On Mar 13
The most liquid pairs are Jpy's they move quickly and decide.... very fast....

If it's going up its going up
If it's going down its going down....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13
Witchcraftfx Lessons for today,

Less is more.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13
Witchcraftfx concepts

Sell till 423%
Entry was 100%,

Use considerable stoploss

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Emmizay12(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13
GabsonFX2:

OK, I guess you were lucky to find another job when fx refused to yield which you have not mentioned here; what if the man will never be fortunate to find another job after he quitted his main job.

A decision like quiting a job is a life choice. I don't like this your advice, here you are pushing it down the innocent people's throat; please note that this does not mean I don't like YOU.

Again, is it wrong to do your regular work, earn constant, reliable and sure monthly income plus what fx gives you?

I will add more:
The best a reasonable man can do for himself is to continue to add more value to himself and his career and never remain stagnant or complacent. Add more certifications, trainings, instruments, lessons to yourself in what you currently do. This can quickly elevate you in your field to a higher position/level, which is then equivalent to earning more or higher salary or even becoming the ceo of that same field you are. If you were a teacher who wants to quit, NO!, you should instead get NCE or something similar and own a school.

Profit-making in FX is my hobby; withdrawal is no news to me, but I still have sleepless nights studying in my career, spending thousands of dollars on training, and studying hard for my next and higher professional exams, unto the next.

Final note: You all should note that, everyone on earth has his prime as is in boxing sports and the likes. You are right now in your prime, meaning that now, you are vibrant, energetic, healthy and can work, make good use of it.

Shalom!

Bro, my reasons for going full time may not align with your reasons for doing part time

My reasons may align with someone else's

No right or wrong here

I will quit my Job a hundred times till I achieve my goals/ dreams in life exactly how I want it to be

I will always advice everyone who is bold enough to do so.... I give you that permission to keep failing until you win

See how you insinuated I'm shoving it down peoples throat, you wey go get hypertension if you no post your profits,, small talk and you are writing epistle

Bro we are not cut from the same cloth,,,, so just take my advice or leave it because I also do same

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13
Emmizay12:

Bro, my reasons for going full time may not align with your reasons for doing part time

No right or wrong here

I will quit my Job a hundred times till I achieve my goals/ dreams in life exactly how I want it to be

I will always advice everyone who is bold enough to do so.... I give you that permission to keep failing until you win

See how you insinuated I'm shoving it down peoples throat, you wey go get hypertension if you no post your profits,, small talk and you are writing epistle

Bro we are not cut from the same cloth,,,, so just take my advice or leave it because I also do same

Egbonnnn be calming down naw, e neva reach like dat naw, weekend still far for all this VAWULENCE, mbok no vex
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13
Emmizay12:

No right or wrong here

people can be so disrespectful.. but he no insult you now? he even specifically said he no hate you.. why all this ranting?? be calming down cheif. no be so life be

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Eaglepixel: 9:24pm On Mar 13
Emmizay12:

No right or wrong here

Na this kind Newton we dey find since.... Comrade raise am raise am.

Motion law 3. Never apologize for anything that can be solved by violence- honey Badger.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (244) (Reply)

Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines

Viewing this topic: friendbee, beejaay, Donsheddy, samfelly and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.