Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (121950 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23
Davigle:

With due respect sir your assertion may be right but how many folks here can afford to fund their account with $1000. I'm just being realistic, some of us here even if we are to work our ass and save we might not be able to raise up a capital of $500 not to even talk of $1000. Even though the prop space is highly saturated with scammers the advent of prop firms has really been a game changer, as opportunities has been made available to folks who have the skill and not the means to make it in trading..., the fact that the majority of us here chase after propfirms doesn't mean we aren't serious about trading, it's just an opportunity that we can leverage to achieve our financial goals. cheers.
You have a point I understand but you must not start with $500, you can start with anything you can afford even as low as $10 you can turn that into a reasonable amount, I know must these prop firms have minimum as low as $40.
So why don't you take that money and narrow it down to one instrument, let me say bitcoin, because the market is favourable for it now, place a trade with $1.7 and you can make at least $10 because I have done it and $14 made me $350 or trade usoil but not gold, cause gold market isn't stable now, usoil just follows the news and I have been trading it for some time.

So you see you mustn't start with $3k or $1k

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 12:49pm On Mar 23
Davigle:

No sir, I don't use it and I don't think anyone uses it here
Thanks cause I wanted to shift to options trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23
Davigle:

if that's your criteria for gauging how serious people are in this business, well all I can say is that you are entitled to your opinion but it really doesn't count in all honesty
Yeah that's my opinion cause we have seen people not paid and you continue been positive jumping from one to another and spending money and time why you can just take $10 and fund your account, see if you really want something you work towards it and stop depending on some prop firms.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 1:11pm On Mar 23
seeteazain:
Funded Nation is just keeping traders on the long run.

If them refund you, japa o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 1:15pm On Mar 23
GabsonFX2:
You cannot survive this if you are not strong upstairs (mentally), $9,000 gone just like that - This is just one of the reasons I fight against quitting what brings a regular, constant, assured income to the table (Your Job). Keeping your job should not stop you from trading FULL TIME either.

Throughout my trading, I downloaded my mt4 statement and manually calculated my mean lot size, so I guided my usable lot size with my calculated mean. Then I sent them this email last week.

Now, see the email I sent these scammer prop firm, infinityforexfunds last week. I traded with active caution and consciousness of the consistency rules which I posted here for all, in fact, I posted the accounts live on forexfactory and carried all along here as it was traded live.

Now, you know what they will do, they will pay the $1,000 remaining profit, they have denied me my challenge fee that is supposed to be refunded; then they will post on their instagram story that they paid $1000 share. We all have to fight this together cos what goes round comes around, and you or your family/friends may be next prop scam victim.

I am feeling so sad, already. If no bi say Australia far, I for just enter their office and go naked and start demonstrations till law enforcements (police) come whisk me and the CEO away

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23
samfelly:

If them refund you, japa o

You no see how them dey scatter themselves for twitter
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 1:33pm On Mar 23
Red alert red alert code red I repeat
all oil and gold traders better update don land oooo

just reading on the news today that a terrorist attack was carried out in a large hall in Moscow last Friday night which was yesterday, its still going on and ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack. this is a black swan event, a very high risk event as this will definitely spike up geopolitical tension, crude oil, gold and stock indices to gap up and rally at market open. Gold technically is also looking bullish as FOMC shifted market structure bullish, and Thursday and Friday was profit taking for investors as price repriced into a 4h FVG BISI which price is currently at now, this unfortunate event may be the catalyst that will send gold sky rocketing....

my heart and soul reaches out to the victims of this unfortunate event in Moscow, God be with them....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 1:40pm On Mar 23
G30fx:
All the prop firms are scammers i wonder why people still prefer using them rather than funding your FX broker account if you can afford $500 and above trade and make your withdrawals at your will

You don't even need to have up to $500 in your personal account to be making good profit from your trades...
With $100 personal real account, and a 0.1 lot size on gold 🪙, making between $500 to $1,000 during news hour per day is achievable with rest of mind.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23
24hrUplift:

You don't even need to have up to $500 in your personal account to be making good profit from your trades...
With $100 personal real account, and a 0.1 lot size on gold 🪙, making between $500 to $1,000 during news hour per day is achievable with rest of mind.
Very correct that what exactly am telling them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 1:55pm On Mar 23
When people share their success stories, you don't see the naysayers, they only appear when something bad happens. Not una fault, na infinity I blame

95% of prop firm traders also have their own personal account, so w.t.f

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 2:19pm On Mar 23
24hrUplift:

Easier said than done 😂😂
If you can make 500$ to 1000$ per day with 100$ account trading gold...

Den prop will even make it far easier for you....
You should have at least $1m in equity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by friendbee: 2:21pm On Mar 23
grin grin grin grin SAY that AGAIN
24hrUplift:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 2:21pm On Mar 23
Luada:

Very correct that what exactly am telling them.

Show us how you do it...
Don't just talk...
Show us proof of withdrawals your current portfolio and how you flip it...
Then we all can jejely leave prop and follow your model
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 2:23pm On Mar 23
Buy One, Get One Free Offer From Glow-Node + 40% discount

Take advantage

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 2:26pm On Mar 23
seeteazain:

You no see how them dey scatter themselves for twitter

Tag me, please, let me see
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BinaryRocks: 2:42pm On Mar 23
24hrUplift:

0.1 lot size on gold with $100 account?
Your stop loss nko?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 2:49pm On Mar 23
BinaryRocks:
0.1 lot size on gold with $100 account? Your stop loss nko? grin
bwahahahaaaaa 😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23
24hrUplift:

Have you been able to achieve what you write?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23
Oh my God, when will Nigeria be developed like this nawww, terrorist attack happened last night in Russian within 24 hours all of them has been captured not even one escaped, and one has been confirmed killed. Putin himself confirm the news. A working society, o Lord my God help me to Japa successfully to saner climes. IJN

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ItooWorWor(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23
24hrUplift:

Loud am😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ItooWorWor(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23
Davigle:
Oh my God, when will Nigeria be developed like this nawww, terrorist attack happened last night in Russian within 24 hours all of them has been captured not even one escaped, and one has been confirmed killed. Putin himself confirm the news. A working society, o Lord my God help me to Japa successfully to saner climes. IJN

Saner climes only exist in your dream. There are hundreds of reported attacks that the perpetrators were never caught till date.

Alaska comes to mind.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 3:17pm On Mar 23
BinaryRocks:

Your stop loss nko?
grin

I no fit laugh as i read am... I don dey ignore the conversation but i couldn't ignore that one 😂😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23
Luada:

You have a point I understand but you must not start with $500, you can start with anything you can afford even as low as $10 you can turn that into a reasonable amount, I know must these prop firms have minimum as low as $40.
So why don't you take that money and narrow it down to one instrument, let me say bitcoin, because the market is favourable for it now, place a trade with $1.7 and you can make at least $10 because I have done it and $14 made me $350 or trade usoil but not gold, cause gold market isn't stable now, usoil just follows the news and I have been trading it for some time.

So you see you mustn't start with $3k or $1k

Which broker go allow you place that kind trade on traditional instruments?

Minimum lot size for most pairs is already above that $2 range if someone is trading with average stop loss (40 pips).

The only way to get risk of $1 or $2 per trade with average stop loss is if one is trading synthetics (crash1000, dex indices)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 3:26pm On Mar 23
Donsheddy:

Easier said than done 😂😂
If you can make 500$ to 1000$ per day with 100$ account trading gold...

Den prop will even make it far easier for you....
You should have at least $1m in equity

What if you had $1m in equity that you can't withdraw, and a $1,000 in your account that can solve immediate need.??

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 3:28pm On Mar 23
BinaryRocks:

Your stop loss nko?
grin

Awon 1pip stop geng, lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by HeatSeeker(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23
Is there anyone who uses the paid version of trading view? How did you process payment for it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 3:31pm On Mar 23
24hrUplift:

What if you had $1m in equity that you can't withdraw, and a $1,000 in your account that can solve immediate need.??

How easy is it to get 1000$ for a common man in this economy....
If you have thr skill set prop firm is the one and only true way to build up good capital....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 3:32pm On Mar 23
Geovanni412:

Minimum lot size for most pairs is already above that $2 range if someone is trading with average stop loss (40 pips).

The only way to get risk of $1 or $2 per trade with average stop loss is if one is trading synthetics (crash1000, dex indices)

That is why there is peace of mind when trading with your own personal money.

You trade the lot of your choice with no hindrance. And you make a killing huge profits during the CPI News, FMO, and other News day. Bro.

Wise up. ✌️
Cash at hand is better than
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 3:42pm On Mar 23
PriceActionZ:
Yes, they are contesting the reviews on trustpilot and trustpilot likely remove it after 3 days without evidences. They are clever thief. What they do most times is pay small wins and hype it. Those that buy big challenges and win large are choked with excuses on violations. They don't even trade on live accounts just as the present case of TFT. And if they do, all the money being deducted or fraudulently obtained are used to pay the small wins.
Best thing is to monitor them on social media: twitter ,yt, Facebook, discord and downgrade them. That's what is happening on TFT anytime they post a video on yt, people quickly attack them.Web 3.0 ponzi scheme.

Good.

Hey guys, anyone here still have account with BFP Prop Firm?

I can't access my account with them 😞..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by friendbee: 3:49pm On Mar 23
24hrUplift:

Good.

Hey guys, anyone here still have account with BFP Prop Firm?

I can't access my account with them 😞..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 3:57pm On Mar 23
BinaryRocks:

Your stop loss nko?
grin

Personally, I can't remember the last time I used Stop loss..🛑
..and I also teach my students to stop using stop loss.

Do you know why.
Because, WE DO NOT GUESS THE DIRECTION OF THE MARKET... WE KNOW IT FIRST BEFORE PLACING A TRADE as you can see on the screenshot below 👇

If you can't get it... wait until you are sure of the direction. Stop gambling your money away!!!

DO NOT LET THE FEAR of MISSING OUT TO CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23
Geovanni412:

No you are wrong you can place trade with 40 cent it depends on the instructions like bitcoin and nasdaq100 are below $2

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (253) (Reply)

How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history / Soap-making Business In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: samfelly, Vhipa(m), Cashhy11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.