Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (110100 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01
Peterfx01:
Eu signal now 10pips+
Close when satisfied trade still have more potential to the downside but break even at this point
. One thing I have learnt in this forex is that, even though u are right with you analysis, market still has a way of making u doubt ur analysis and making u shift stop loss to break even, I don't believe in breakeven. Use a logical stoploss and stick to it. Even when it hit stoploss it can still play out. Just be confident to stay it through.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ectoble: 12:02pm On Apr 01
Formerly making Lower-Lows n now making Higher-Lows on its way up.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lanshile(m): 12:29pm On Apr 01
Samfelly I suggest another competition should be organized modelled like the previous one that ended last year December
Is not a must for reward to be attached to it

Some traders are now highly confident in their skills base on what we see on here everyday and nobody will buy an account for anyone now with the exchange rate except he is highly confident there is high chance of the person passing the challenges
At the end of the competition in June or first week of July I believe 1 or 2 traders may be lucky to impress someone who will buy them an account with their result

We can also be using the 3 month challenge to monitor traders who have improved their trading prowess for instance nobody would have seen the improvement samfelly has made if not for the 90days challenge organised by boss info

I suggest another challenge should be arranged at least some traders are showing great signs of improvement for instance
Nzechu
Davigle
Donsheddy(gold + GU)
I really want to see what peterfx,24hruplift will do in this challenge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 12:29pm On Apr 01
nzechu:
. One thing I have learnt in this forex is that, even though u are right with you analysis, market still has a way of making u doubt ur analysis and making u shift stop loss to break even, I don't believe in breakeven. Use a logical stoploss and stick to it. Even when it hit stoploss it can still play out. Just be confident to stay it through.

What works for you will work for you and what works for me will work for me simple
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01
Lanshile:
Samfelly I suggest another competition should be organized modelled like the previous one that ended last year December

Some traders are now highly confident in their skills base on what we see on here everyday and nobody will buy an account for anyone now with the exchange rate except he is highly confident there is high chance of the person passing the challenges
At the end of the competition in June or first week of July I believe 1 or 2 traders may be lucky to impress someone who will buy them an account with their result

We can also be using the 3 month challenge to monitor traders who have improved their trading prowess for instance nobody would have seen the improvement samfelly has made if not for the 90days challenge organised by boss info

I suggest another challenge should be arranged at least some traders are showing great signs of improvement for instance
Nzechu
Davigle
Donsheddy(gold + GU)
Not a bad idea

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 12:36pm On Apr 01
kozmicity:
Q1 is over and this is my result. I am very happy with my progress.

It was a roller coaster of emotions for me but prayer and meditation really helped me get through it as I had to pay a lot of dues, house rent e.t.c. without putting pressure on the account. I am well on my way to hit my targets for the year. A new phone and a prop firm account are the main targets by the end of this quarter.

I also noticed that about 90% of mg trades have been longs. I read earlier in my trading career that one should not fall for picking a side when trading.(i.e don't wake up in the morning and decide to either be a bull or a bear, allow the market dictate to you what you should be) and I started to wonder why it seems like I am sticking with the bulls.
I knew that the markets are bullish, but what are the odds that I barely take any short trades so I fell for the trap and started looking for sells in overextended markets thinking my wins are a fluke and how will I cope when the market switches to sells? Will I even notice in time enough to avoid blowing my account?

And so I fell for the mistake of taking what could be for what is. I looked for shorts and sold🤣 I took 4 trades and 4 losses that day then I just turned off my data and went to play games. I didn't take it to heart because you win some and lose some, at least I didn't until I reviewed the trades... And they are exactly the same type of trades that blow my accounts every time because I have a fixed bias, it hits my SL, I refuse to ask myself questions as to why my SL was hit, I place some more trades, lose some more and I think you know how it goes from here😁

I was so pissed at myself I couldn't think happy thoughts. It happened at 1 pm, the anger came after the review by 4pm. I went to bed angry and deprived myself of food that night and the next day as punishment. I'm on guard now and I'll trade what the markets give me. My mind saw that I had no problems and went to create problems for me, I thank God though that I passed through unscathed. It's like I've been saying for a while now, "YOU SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE!"

Otherwise my trading was relatively good and I noticed two things; One, I don't consolidate after breaking into a major threshold. Let's say I hit $200 this week, I won't stay at $200 next week, I might take some losses and drop to $160 first then when I get into $200 threshold the second time, I stay there. This realization is what prompted me to make this second realization. Two, Just like NEPA, I get 2 week's on and 1 weeks off😁 though it's not consistent, I make profit for two weeks and I make a loss on the on the other week.

That's all about my Q1 as always I will welcome ideas from my bosses as regards to psychology, risk management, scaling the account, trade management e.t.c... Thank you for reading my long epistle.

Happy new month!!!

Nice one, Kozmicity, this is a giant stride. You don discover 'the holy grail' in your trading. Keep shining, sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 1:07pm On Apr 01
Lanshile:

Nzechu
Davigle
Donsheddy(gold + GU)

Fantastic suggestion! Oya nah. I don dey yearn/look for catalyst and scale to take step up my improvement, because on my own, I no dey sustain the improvement - or maybe the improvement never enter blood/body ('ko e ti mo ra')

Our only challenge would be how do we find an alternative for fxblue. Any ideas?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01
Sell gu scalp trade

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 1:25pm On Apr 01
GabsonFX2:
Infinity Forex Funds Profit Target ($5K) Reached. - Attached.

19 days remaining to payout - attached.

Today marks the 3rd day of the $100K account reactivation......profit target for this cycle is met. I only need to enter random trade for the next 2days to meet the 5days minimum for pay out.

All consistency rules mapped out, observed and obeyed.
1. The 33% rule: Here my maximum profit made in this cycle was $1,300.46. Therefore, the minimum profits I must make to be eligible for all my profits payout is 1,300.46*100/33 ==== $3,940.78 (PASSED! since I already made more, $5,022).

2. The lot size or volume rule (200% and 75% rule):
Total lot = 52
Total trade number = 23
Average Lot size = 52/23 = 2.26
None of my trade lots must be up to 4.52, which is 200% of 2.26. My maximum lot used is 3.0 (PASSED!)
Also,
None must be 0.565, which is 75% reduced average lot size. My minimum lot used is 2.0 (PASSED!)

3. The 30-second window Rule: None of the trades were entered within 30 seconds of the other.

4. 5-day minimum trading days rule: I will enter random trades in the next two days just to meet up with the minimum days.

This account's trade explorer is linked to my forexfactory profile in signature!
Shalom!

Idan gangan kiss... Infinity guys are in trouble grin... Congratulations and more to come sire

One question boss, you are a swing trader and what I know about swing trading is the waiting period which use to take days or weeks b4 getting to target profit, maybe what I know isn't correct sir? Or do you do part time scalping cause how you do those massive target within a very short time without using agressive lot size still amaze me, trading just 4 instruments..The swing guys are swing buying Gold yet you are selling and still closing in profits.. No be juju be that grin.... Pls enlighten me sir

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 1:48pm On Apr 01
dmahn:

Idan gangan kiss... Infinity guys are in trouble grin... Congratulations and more to come sire

One question boss, you are a swing trader and what I know about swing trading is the waiting period which use to take days or weeks b4 getting to target profit, maybe what I know isn't correct sir? Or do you do part time scalping cause how you do those massive target within a very short time without using agressive lot size still amaze me, trading just 4 instruments..The swing guys are swing buying Gold yet you are selling and still closing in profits.. No be juju be that grin.... Pls enlighten me sir
he swings, he scalps, he day trades.. his is an all rounder..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 2:08pm On Apr 01
before i could post the trade e don move already

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 2:12pm On Apr 01
Donsheddy:
before i could post the trade e don move already

Take profit hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 2:16pm On Apr 01
Fxwarrior:
Gold Alert

Sell 2260 now
Stop loss 2265

Target 2220

400 pips

Take profits
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 2:16pm On Apr 01
The bulls are around.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 2:23pm On Apr 01
Once 2260 is broken, we may be expecting 2290 atleast.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by blackman007: 2:58pm On Apr 01
GabsonFX2:
Infinity Forex Funds Profit Target ($5K) Reached. - Attached.

19 days remaining to payout - attached.

Today marks the 3rd day of the $100K account reactivation......profit target for this cycle is met. I only need to enter random trade for the next 2days to meet the 5days minimum for pay out.

All consistency rules mapped out, observed and obeyed.
1. The 33% rule: Here my maximum profit made in this cycle was $1,300.46. Therefore, the minimum profits I must make to be eligible for all my profits payout is 1,300.46*100/33 ==== $3,940.78 (PASSED! since I already made more, $5,022).

2. The lot size or volume rule (200% and 75% rule):
Total lot = 52
Total trade number = 23
Average Lot size = 52/23 = 2.26
None of my trade lots must be up to 4.52, which is 200% of 2.26. My maximum lot used is 3.0 (PASSED!)
Also,
None must be 0.565, which is 75% reduced average lot size. My minimum lot used is 2.0 (PASSED!)

3. The 30-second window Rule: None of the trades were entered within 30 seconds of the other.

4. 5-day minimum trading days rule: I will enter random trades in the next two days just to meet up with the minimum days.

This account's trade explorer is linked to my forexfactory profile in signature!
Shalom!

Why don’t you just start your own prop firm sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01
Secure 🔐 profits 🔥
I'm done for today 2wins what a way to start the week and month

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Pclemenza: 3:01pm On Apr 01
1:5 RR done on XAU/USD

Happy New Month Guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 3:08pm On Apr 01
Fxwarrior:
Gold Alert

Sell 2260 now
Stop loss 2265

Target 2220

400 pips

It is what it is. Lessons learnt.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 3:17pm On Apr 01
Donsheddy:

Take profit hit
Thats why i no dey post signal again. I am gold core scalper. ranging from few pips to 100pips per trade while my SL might be 30 pips. So to post signal go hard gan ni. The guy no dey rest.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01
peteregwu:
On GBPUSD, I am selling with 25pips sl. Risky. My last trade for today.

120pips profit on Gbpusd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 3:59pm On Apr 01
PriceActionZ:

Thats why i no dey post signal again. I am gold core scalper. ranging from few pips to 100pips per trade while my SL might be 30 pips. So to post signal go hard gan ni. The guy no dey rest.

The guy dey fly no be lie 😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01
Davigle:
Booommmmm Gold has hit 2250
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by HeatSeeker(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01
PriceActionZ:

Abeg which method you dey use scalp gold?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01
peteregwu:
On NZDCAD, I am going long to target 0.82515. I am just using this one to open up and a sacrifice to the forex market this week. 😕

Close NZDCAD with 20pips loss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 5:21pm On Apr 01
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 5:21pm On Apr 01
"Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don't have a plan." -Larry Winget

The next quote (below below) could mean something to anyone here, just as I find it meaningful to share.
if you have short attention span, do not give up - it's a long one cheesy - challenge yourself and read and digest cool

Hello Naija Forex trader

You’re ruining your chances of getting RICH.

Get a piece of paper, Let me share a secret with you.

Your mentor probably hasn’t said it yet and might NEVER say it.

You’re prolonging your Journey; How many years will you keep suffering?

Open this 🧵 (thread)

At first, the forex market will give you a false impression of money

But after some months, or maybe years...you’ll fall back to reality. And it might be too late by then...you might have gone so deep in debts by then

your mental health would’ve been so bleeped up

Or you might have even given up and be among those that say “that forex thing na scam”

I want to help you correct that impression now, just like I did for myself December 2021. I want to share the secret I used... It’s a year now and I can tell you for a fact, it worked

I’ve gone ahead to hit many of my goals for the year, and be in a better place, got a better apartment, and changed my standard of living

If you’re not rich in the bank yet,but you know/have a strategy that can print you pips daily, or weekly, then you’re the best fit for this.

If you don’t have a strategy yet, then go and educate yourself first. Get a mentor that cares for his students, learn a strategy that works, be sure it works, test and confirm it does, then come back here

For those that have a strategy that works

Here’s a 12 Months Roadmap to Getting Rich that you don’t know..

You’re going to do these things I say and Follow it the way I say it

And I promise you before the end of 2023, you’ll be in a much better place. You’ll be a millionaire.

Are you with your paper? Good

I’ve said it here before, the first step to profitability in this Trading Business, is been truthful to yourself

If you lie to yourself, if you give yourself false hopes and pump your pride up because of the name “forex” then I promise you’ll...

you’ll stay long in the trenches.

So first thing you’ll do is; Be truthful to yourself and step back into Reality

Have you? Okay let’s continue

This is a 12 Month Millionaire Cheat sheet

this 12 months is your building phase in this industry. There are two phases

◽️There’s a BUILDING phase

◽️There’s a FLOW phase which I call the NBA phase(Never Broke Again)

Some people stay up to 3 years in the building phase, before getting into the FLOW stage.

I know they’ve been lieing to you

they promised you the FLOW stage, but never told you that you’ll BUILD your way there.

This thread will be your 12 months stepping stone into the FLOW phase where you can make as much money as you want in future

Success follows a process, and It is when you BUILD your bank account, and have some cool cash first, that you can make a whole lot of profits.

Money follows money

I wrote a thread about that earlier this year

Enough talks

I want to take you through that BUILDING phase that puts money in your account and sets you up to the FLOW stage that makes the rest of your trading life easy

Now pick a pen

Write 50k on the paper you took

Then write 100k on the other side

Those are your Goals. No, they aren’t small goals, and NO, your earnings won’t stop there

Remember I said you’ll be a millionaire with this; so don’t freight.

If you do not do statistics in Forex, you’re not ready to succeed. The Building Stage is Statistics and Maths

Your Goal is to withdraw N50k($90) by month end, from your $100 account.

I know you can flip $100 to $5million dollars in one week, but please...let me hear word. You’ve been flipping since, what has your life turned to?

Stop depending on luck, it’s time to really succeed.

To Get 50k, you only need to focus on making $9 for 10 trading days that month. $9*10 = $90

And then you stop trading and withdraw

It won’t be straight 10 days, Of course they’ll be losses, we have at least 20 trading days in a month.

Even a 50% win rate with a Risk to Reward of 👉 1 : 2.5 👈 can achieve this

Second month you do same $9 for 10 times; and withdraw. The key is whenever you hit $90, just withdraw then wait for the next month.

Two months 50k withdrawals

At this point you have food to eat, you can take care of yourself

Those two months will be your most trying months, because you’ll have to fight your psychology and Greed, knowing you can add more trades and flip the account but chose to stay with your target.

Those two months will build your discipline to take a prop firm,

Then the third month, when you withdraw, use $50 from the $90 to get a $5k prop firm from (the then myforexfunds.com

Never use your capital to buy a prop firm account, use only profit. The psychology will be different

This is where millions of people fail

You use your last money to get a prop firm account, you pressure the account cuz it’s your last money, now you’ve lost it and gone to zero

What you’ll do is, while trading the prop firm, you’re still withdrawing and paying yourself with 50k monthly from your main Trading account.

At this level it’ll be easy to trade prop firm challenges because there’s no pressure, and the measure of your discipline has increased

Shun your mentors posting $5000 profits, most of them are lieing, and the few legit ones are enjoying because it’s their time

It’ll be your time soon, focus on building. Don’t get pressured and don’t try to compete.

Focus and pay yourself 50k if you don’t have other businesses.

So One month to pass first phase prop firm challenge

second month to pass the next phase, then you get funded.

Make the least 8-10% profit, and use Part of First withdrawal to get a $10k prop firm account from myforexfunds.com ($84)

This is where things change...

this will be the 6TH MONTH.

✅You now have a $10k funded account

✅Some cash in the bank

✅And $100 in your main trading account. Keep withdrawing 50k from this

Even if you lose your funded account, you can still buy another with profits from your main account.

But you won’t lose it, I know..because you’re more disciplined now, you’ve constantly refined yourself and withdrawn 50k with discipline for months.

You’re now a better trader

The 7th month is when you don’t withdraw the next 50k($90). Instead the profit becomes added capital and you increase your target to $20 for 10 days.

This will put you at $200 per month, which is 100k+. You’ve successfully hit the second target

Do the same with the $10k prop firm, set a target to make $100 only 10 times. Your prop firm profit will be the shooting star.

A $600 withdrawal from your prop firm account will put you “at least” 300k+ in the Bank (assuming exchange rate drops to $1:N500)

Milk that for the remaining 4 months while still withdrawing 100k from your main account and you’ll up a million bucks and more.

This whole 12 months of your life was to give you capital to start making the Forex profits you’ve been dreaming about.

This whole 12 months was to build you into a real Trader that has conquered greed and Fear.

You’ve successfully put yourself among the big Boys and you’ve grown discipline. You no longer do “false hope” and “false motivation” because you followed a clear cut plan and you’ve succeeded. You’ve grown to trust your strategy and you’ve known the best setup to add more size

Life will now be easier from here, you can now fund $200 and grow it to $1000 without shaking. You can now flip accounts without fear of losing it. You can now buy a $20,000 account and scale to $200,000

All these was only possible because of 12 months hard work. It didn’t happen overnight, it never does.

Anyone making banks rn, didn’t do it overnight

Oh my wish is that you do this; and give me your testimony December 2023

I hope you’ll stop depending on false motivation, and you’ll put your head down and follow this structure.

Don’t try to flip in 2023, you might end up in debts. Its time to finally be responsible and face reality. I hope you take my advice

The road will definitely be tough, you can always message me on your journey and I’ll assist you how I can.

And if it gets too tough, remember you’re a royal priesthood and nothing is impossible. Remember it worked for me; I used the same target module this year. So Go and Do it

After this Stage is the FLOW stage, This is the stage that will make you Never Broke Again...I know you can’t wait to get to that Stage. That stage will lead to your first $2,000 month. Your first $5000 and $10,000 months..

It all starts from the Building Phase.

I hope you do this

And if you will, Retweet this or send to someone so they will help themselves in 2023

Even if you won’t do this; Retweet it so others can learn.

Selah

Source: https://twitter.com/financegeeek/status/1604201640306827267?t=YgPJPuDdyVlezSV0pK3mDg&s=19

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jashub: 5:30pm On Apr 01
Please who can recommend a broker that offers a cent account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 5:31pm On Apr 01
HeatSeeker:

Abeg which method you dey use scalp gold?
SD, momentum, orderflow and trend, 90 percent of ma entries are on 1min but i look at every TF below 4hr at a glance.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by HeatSeeker(m): 5:36pm On Apr 01
PriceActionZ:

SD, momentum, orderflow and trend, 90 percent of ma entries are on 1min but i look at every TF below 4hr at a glance.

Hmmm...

The 1min TF chart on gold is crazy (in real time). I don't know how you guys are doing it. Especially during NY session.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01
On CHFJPY, my biase is a short down to 166.584 and 165.306. It's risky as well.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 5:48pm On Apr 01
Fundednext 100K Account - Phase 2 completed within 3 days - Attached.

Total trades = 29
Win rate = 89.66%
Long won = 85.71%
Short won = 90.91%

This is the BOGO (Buy one, get one) account I recently obtained. I will receive an additional $100K now that I have passed phases 1 and 2 of the challenge.
I will also be getting a live $100K funded account with Fundednext

I have also added this phase 2 account's explorer to my forexfactory profile.

GabsonFX2:
Fundednext 100K Account - Phase 1 completed within 4 days

Total trades = 19
Win rate = 89.47%
Long won = 100%
Short won = 83.33%

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (234) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

Viewing this topic: Cashhy11, iemfQ and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.