Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (110086 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01
Jashub:
Please who can recommend a broker that offers a cent account

Check exness or hotforex or octafx

They may have such an offer

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 6:18pm On Apr 01
GabsonFX2:
Fundednext 100K Account - Phase 2 completed within 3 days - Attached.

Total trades = 29
Win rate = 89.66%
Long won = 85.71%
Short won = 90.91%

This is the BOGO (Buy one, get one) account I recently obtained. I will receive an additional $100K now that I have passed phases 1 and 2 of the challenge.
I will also be getting a live $100K funded account with Fundednext

I have also added this phase 2 account's explorer to my forexfactory profile.

Remember me in your kingdom oh...
Mhen you just dey choke us with good news left right center...
You're one of the reasons alot of us won't give up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Aremolekunowo(m): 6:46pm On Apr 01
GabsonFX2:

Total trades = 29
Win rate = 89.66%
Long won = 85.71%
Short won = 90.91%
Please WHAT IS THE CONSISTENCY RULES OF FUNDED NEXT?

This is the BOGO (Buy one, get one) account I recently obtained. I will receive an additional $100K now that I have passed phases 1 and 2 of the challenge.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BinaryRocks: 6:50pm On Apr 01
Donsheddy:

Same here. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BinaryRocks: 6:51pm On Apr 01
GabsonFX2:

Total trades = 29
Win rate = 89.66%
Long won = 85.71%
Short won = 90.91%

I'm highly motivated.
More wins.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 7:07pm On Apr 01
blackman007:

Why don’t you just start your own prop firm sir

Better put. Why don't IFF copy his trades?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 7:54pm On Apr 01
HeatSeeker:

Hmmm...

The 1min TF chart on gold is crazy (in real time). I don't know how you guys are doing it. Especially during NY session.
well, yu have to train your eyes for good entries and money management, not for the money itself, and above all, be patience. The best time i trade gold is towards the close of asian market into Eu market, not US market. Those 2nd/3rd/4th 4HR candle of the day are always liquid with sense of direction, so just try and pick them from Lowertime frame.
If you want to enjoy gold in US market, wait like 30-45 mins before news release, it will move against the current trend most times infact up to 100 pips, many at times into the news time. You have to understand how gold and us30/us100/dax moves. Its fun to trade especially during active days, They jump, yu follow, But when they start ranging, you will loose like mad.

Na my own method be that, and what i have trained my eyes to see be that for years, lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jashub: 8:24pm On Apr 01
Geovanni412:

But octafx's minimum deposit is $50 ...or am I missing something? undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01
PriceActionZ:

well, yu have to train your eyes for good entries and money management, not for the money itself, and above all, be patience. The best time i trade gold is towards the close of asian market into Eu market, not US market. Those 2nd/3rd/4th 4HR candle of the day are always liquid with sense of direction, so just try and pick them from Lowertime frame.
If you want to enjoy gold in US market, wait like 30-45 mins before news release, it will move against the current trend most times infact up to 100 pips, many at times into the news time. You have to understand how gold and us30/us100/dax moves. Its fun to trade especially during active days, They jump, yu follow, But when they start ranging, you will loose like mad.

Na my own method be that, and what i have trained my eyes to see be that for years, lol grin

same as me, seeteazain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 9:22pm On Apr 01
GabsonFX2:

Total trades = 29
Win rate = 89.66%
Long won = 85.71%
Short won = 90.91%

Omo, that your dream of $1 Million dollars in total funding don dey mature o. I can't wait to be one of the Customers' Support/Mod in your Prop Firm (as advised by that fella) - you self no small - Dapo 'Wills' no do reach like this.

Congrats o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 9:38pm On Apr 01
GabsonFX2:

Total trades = 29
Win rate = 89.66%
Long won = 85.71%
Short won = 90.91%

Keep up the good work. Champ.πŸ‘

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:46pm On Apr 01
Thanks brotherly, πŸ‘

I will.

24hrUplift:

Keep up the good work. Champ.πŸ‘

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 10:59pm On Apr 01
Haaa prop?

The legality surrounding that thing can make one lost his freedom in seconds especially for one with residence in the North America. When the trouble comes, even the best of best lawyer may not be able to save one. Jail go just dey smell everyday πŸ˜€.

A lot of traders will fail challenge based on their own faults and report to their bank and claim charge back, it then becomes a battle for fund retrieval between the bank and prop. By the time banks get 2 or 3 or more reports, they report to the fraud agents for investigation. They label the prop as scammer and wanted. Then you have to pay a huge amount of $ to criminal lawyers to win your case or get fair deal.

Please sam, dm me on my promise to you! Cheers

samfelly:

Omo, that your dream of $1 Million dollars in total funding don dey mature o. I can't wait to be one of the Customers' Support/Mod in your Prop Firm (as advised by that fella) - you self no small - Dapo 'Wills' no do reach like this.

Congrats o
blackman007:

Why don’t you just start your own prop firm sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 11:02pm On Apr 01
You all are the reasons for my motivation. I could do my thing low key in my bedroom and not show my results, but there is this joy when I know that people like you are motivated and have hope. That gives me the energy to do more and more of it.

You guys are the bomb πŸ’£

BinaryRocks:

I'm highly motivated.
More wins.

Donsheddy:

Mhen you just dey choke us with good news left right center...
realone12:
alot of us here don't know that we are privileged to witness one of the greatest trader in history in boss Gabsonfx.. I still maintain my stand.. this guy is far far above all your so called YouTube mentors..

quote me anywhere and i will defend this with proofs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ishayaauta(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01
GabsonFX2:
Haaa prop?

The legality surrounding that thing can make one lost his freedom in seconds especially for one with residence in the North America. When the trouble comes, even the best of best lawyer may not be able to save one. Jail go just dey smell everyday πŸ˜€.

A lot of traders will fail challenge based on their own faults and report to their bank and claim charge back, it the becomes a battle for fund retrieval between the bank and prop. By the time banks get 2 or 3 or more reports, they report to the fraud agents for investigation. They label the prop as scammer and wanted. Then you have to pay a huge amount of $ to criminal lawyers to win your case or get fair deal.

You see crypto and FX rest of mind is why my Japa go keep me for Dubai lol... not the west

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 11:19pm On Apr 01
100% absolute

On the other hand, naija is where you can best enjoy your profits.

Live, trade, make profits, retire - naija for life! πŸ˜€

ishayaauta:

You see crypto and FX rest of mind is why my Japa go keep me for Dubai lol... not the west

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ishayaauta(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01
GabsonFX2:
100% absolute

On the other hand, naija is where you can best enjoy your profits.

Live, trade, make profits, retire - naija for life! πŸ˜€

No TAX πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 11:28pm On Apr 01
GabsonFX2:
You all are the reasons for my motivation. I could do my thing low key in my bedroom and not show my results, but there is this joy when I know that people like you are motivated and have hope. That gives me the energy to do more and more of it.

You guys are the bomb πŸ’£

πŸ’―
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 11:31pm On Apr 01
Just as realone12 stated, I majorly swing and scalp, but some swings and scalp can suddenly turn to day trade based on a solid understanding that to each timeframe his own time of profits. When I start a new account, the first thing I want to do is swing, cos like you rightly said, I can use very little lot size based on proper risk money management. This can keep me waiting for days and weeks. However and practically, the first D1 candle formation can completely go against you which can be brutal, at that point, though I'm on swing, then I switch to scalp right there....therefore, I have two trading styles ongoing at that moment - the major style is the swing, the minors are the scalpings I will be doing simultaneously with the swing.

The scalpings are exited in minutes, but I leave the swing (major) to run until exit is sure. But this is actually my worst case scenario in this business; unfortunately, they happen many more times. But you see, when I become fortunate with my swing trade, then I go hard on it for days.

I think I will stop here for now 😘

dmahn:

Idan gangan kiss... Infinity guys are in trouble grin... Congratulations and more to come sire

One question boss, you are a swing trader and what I know about swing trading is the waiting period which use to take days or weeks b4 getting to target profit, maybe what I know isn't correct sir? Or do you do part time scalping cause how you do those massive target within a very short time without using agressive lot size still amaze me, trading just 4 instruments..The swing guys are swing buying Gold yet you are selling and still closing in profits.. No be juju be that grin.... Pls enlighten me sir

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 11:45pm On Apr 01
The rules are tough. You see the fact that they (IFF) offer the best maximum overall DD in this prop space, it keeps them on top for selection (does not mean best for reliability). No prop firm provides that.

I vouched to myself that if obeying the rules and trading by them is all I need to do in order to enjoy this max overall DD, I will. Cos that thing alone guarantees a funded account longevity.

As for the cycle I just completed, no single rule was broken; so if they pay me, then I will stick to them and even recommend only cos of the max DD but if they refuse, another story.

samfelly:

Hmm, Mr. Gabsonfx2, you dey try o. It can never be me and all these rules (especially d consistency). IDAN you are!

The good Lawd knows it can only be in my dream that I'll patronize IFF.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 1:05am On Apr 02
Gold Alert

Buystop 2250
Stoploss 2245

Target 2270
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jashub: 1:09am On Apr 02
Geovanni412:

Would you advice me to use their trading platform or meta trader?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 2:05am On Apr 02
nzechu:
Is there a possibility of selling to 423.

Lol,
Trade plan

Sell limit at 0%
SL at high of last candle
Tp at 423

I am just experimenting, pls not a trade call, thank u
failed trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 2:14am On Apr 02
OPEC output in March decreased. Based on the Reuters survey data, OPEC output for March was at 26.42 million barrels per day on average, compared to 50,000 bpd for February. Yesterday oil prices were observed to rise to reach the highest in 2024 at 83.98 for US Crude oil. Oil prices have risen since early Monday this week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 2:31am On Apr 02
nzechu:

Who will now come and apologize for the huge draw down, that yesterday's upward movement wasn't envisaged. Now these Guys are selling as expected.

All I can see is that these guys went to pay homage to the 23% entry line before dropping.

Hopefully it continues to 423%.
Nearing destination

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 3:28am On Apr 02
Hmm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 3:28am On Apr 02
Its another day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 3:53am On Apr 02
F1re:

same as me, seeteazain?

Sure bossman. Same mindset
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 4:03am On Apr 02
GabsonFX2:
Just as realone12 stated, I majorly swing and scalp, but some swings and scalp can suddenly turn to day trade based on a solid understanding that to each timeframe his own time of profits. When I start a new account, the first thing I want to do is swing, cos like you rightly said, I can use very little lot size based on proper risk money management. This can keep me waiting for days and weeks. However and practically, the first D1 candle formation can completely go against you which can be brutal, at that point, though I'm on swing, then I switch to scalp right there....therefore, I have two trading styles ongoing at that moment - the major style is the swing, the minors are the scalpings I will be doing simultaneously with the swing.

The scalpings are exited in minutes, but I leave the swing (major) to run until exit is sure. But this is actually my worst case scenario in this business; unfortunately, they happen many more times. But you see, when I become fortunate with my swing trade, then I go hard on it for days.

I think I will stop here for now 😘

Thank you sire.. Now I understand. Scalping is only for experienced traders like you cheesy, I don't even want to remember the bitter experience of those days when I trade 30mins TF and lower. I'm always being stopped out before the real move happens.. I don't trust any breakout below 1 hour and it amazes me how alot of traders make money from smaller TF, even the 1 min Tf . Maybe when I become more experienced sha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 5:28am On Apr 02
weldon chairman GabsonFX02 . You are a don and a VIP. Keep all the good work. And always drop your nuggets to help all other struggling traders here. You are the most decorated General on this thread, that me i personally know, no cap. Its my joy to see someone here giving prop firms headaches because of payouts and rules they dont believe anyone can pass through. Kudos bro.

I also noticed from your Exlorer, that you always aim 1% per day/trade most times especially at the begining. Do you do this for scalping also knowingly that your SL might be very tight. Just curious.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 5:49am On Apr 02
PriceActionZ:
weldon chairman GabsonFX02 . You are a don and a VIP. Keep all the good work. And always drop your nuggets to help all other struggling traders here. You are the most decorated General on this thread, that me i personally know, no cap. Its my joy to see someone here giving prop firms headaches because of payouts and rules they dont believe anyone can pass through. Kudos bro.

I also noticed from your Exlorer, that you always aim 1% per day/trade most times especially at the begining. Do you do this for scalping also knowingly that your SL might be very tight. Just curious.

I love that headache part cheesy cheesy... Those prop guys fit kill person with rules ehn

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 7:17am On Apr 02
Let's continue going south on EU
Apply risk management

Sl hit

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (234) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

Viewing this topic: Cashhy11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.