Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (116238 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ishayaauta(m): 3:31pm On Apr 02
nzechu:
not really a failed trade.

They Just took out stoploss and started playing out. Wickedness

Liquidity sweep, very annoying πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by MrEmir: 3:31pm On Apr 02
Donsheddy:

I've only used fbs and tickmill...
If you're funding above 100$ then use tickmill there spread is one of the best
Don baba, thanks for the response, I've heard about FBS what's your experience with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by MrEmir: 3:39pm On Apr 02
2pep:

You can still access your account through their website
I tried doing so but it keeps bring up this blank page

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 3:54pm On Apr 02
E be like say time don reach to dump gold
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Peterfx01(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02
MrEmir:

server temporarily down

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02
Donsheddy:
E be like say time don reach to dump gold

Not yet bossmi, gold might surprise you and the reason why is because DXY is beginning to crack fundamentally, JOLTS report came out bad, which simply means that the labour market is beginning to weaken, but NFP will give the final confirmation only if it surprises to the downside...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Monthlytrader: 4:26pm On Apr 02
MrEmir:

Try to check your internet connection network and try again, I got similar network issue while trying to withdraw. I thought the issue was from exness but later I received a message from KUDA bank that MTN network is having issue with receiving or sending of OTP but today I tried again and got my money toy bank account.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02
Davigle:

Not yet bossmi, gold might surprise you and the reason why is because DXY is beginning to crack fundamentally, JOLTS report came out bad, which simply means that the labour market is beginning to weaken, but NFP will give the final confirmation only if it surprises to the downside...

Market is in a range

Trying to predict which way based on news looks like torture especially if you are relying on correlation

My two cents: wait till Thursday or Friday ...things will appear clearer by then

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 5:24pm On Apr 02
MrEmir:
Pls guys kindly recommend a good broker for me, exness has been giving me issues of lately. With deposit and withdrawal. The whole issue started after I updated their app.
Please a better broker recommendation would be highly appreciated thanks

Deriv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 5:26pm On Apr 02
Lanshile:

I think darwinex is still the best option since it will be just like the sit-up challenge

Davigle, Darwinex is still the best option. Since we are talking of going for 3 months. The one you mentioned would stop one out in 1 month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 5:29pm On Apr 02
MrEmir:

Same issue I encountered o. I don leave them behind

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 5:33pm On Apr 02
PriceActionZ:
i just bought 6k challenge now, make i see how it goes too. All the best bro

Welcome to the league of extraordinary gentle traders 😁

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Monthlytrader: 5:55pm On Apr 02
PriceActionZ:

actually i withdrew from one of my fx brokers through crypto to binance, then from binance to fundednext.

Please, I'm sorry to bother you boss. Please do you know any genuine platform to use to buy and sell crypto- USDT or others for prop firm payment as against the Forex broker to prop firm method.( I've deleted bi na nce, since it longer run business in the country. I'm more concerned about this issue. Please anyone with an idea where I can pay with my naira for USDT or others, as done with bi na nce before the ban?

Modified...

Thanks in anticipation my bosses in the house!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 6:03pm On Apr 02
Monthlytrader:

Please, I'm sorry to bother you boss. Please do you know any platform to use to buy and sell crypto( I've deleted bi na nce, since it longer run business in the country. I'm more concerned about this issue. Please anyone with an idea?

no idea. I am not into crypto trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 6:06pm On Apr 02
samfelly:

Welcome to the league of extraordinary gentle traders 😁
thank you boss. Make we see how it will go . Make we dey do am small small. who knows , we fit blow like oga Gabson02 FX cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by rhynoemmie(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02
Monthlytrader:

Please, I'm sorry to bother you boss. Please do you know any platform to use to buy and sell crypto( I've deleted bi na nce, since it longer run business in the country. I'm more concerned about this issue. Please anyone with an idea?

You can use kucoin or bybit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ishayaauta(m): 6:23pm On Apr 02
Monthlytrader:

Bybit, Bitget and kucoin. Check all their P2P rate before buying, they tend to differ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Monthlytrader: 6:34pm On Apr 02
rhynoemmie:

You can use kucoin or bybit

Thanks so much boss!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Monthlytrader: 6:35pm On Apr 02
ishayaauta:

Bybit, Bitget and kucoin. Check all their P2P rate before buying, they tend to differ

I sincerely appreciate boss!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02
I seriously can't interprete this, but I will be banking on a buy limit at 61% and riding till 423%

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02
nzechu:
Let's test some microphone. Cos this doesn't look so clean

Sell to 423%
SL at 0%
Tp at 423%

For learning purpose
failed trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02
Geovanni412:

Market is in a range

Trying to predict which way based on news looks like torture especially if you are relying on correlation

My two cents: wait till Thursday or Friday ...things will appear clearer by then

touchΓ© but gold is pumping at the moment
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02
samfelly:

Davigle, Darwinex is still the best option. Since we are talking of going for 3 months. The one you mentioned would stop one out in 1 month

Alrite presido, hope the situp challenge rules still stands

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 2pep(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02
MrEmir:

Try different browser; I can access my account through their website

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02
Assuming this is gonna sell to 423, where would I think would be the most appropriate level to place a sell limit

A. Inverse 23%
B. 61%

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02
So where would I sell from

A. Test level
B. 100% level

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02
Nostro prop firm have started dishing out the free 5k account. Yoj know I alerted you guys about 2months back and now, they have already started. If yu are very frequent on their discord channel and following their informations all theese while, then I believe you must have gotten yours. See yall later.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ishayaauta(m): 11:36pm On Apr 02
peteregwu:
Nostro prop firm have started dishing out the free 5k account. Yoj know I alerted you guys about 2months back and now, they have already started. If yu are very frequent on their discord channel and following their informations all theese while, then I believe you must have gotten yours. See yall later.

I'm yet to see mine ooo, and I've been following from day 1, fingers crossed 🀞
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 1:09am On Apr 03
Gold Alert

Sellstop 2280

Stoploss 2290

Target 2266
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 3:59am On Apr 03
Fxwarrior:
Gold Alert

Sellstop 2280

Stoploss 2290

Target 2266

Exited at 2284

Bought at 2283 expecting to TP at 2294
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 4:01am On Apr 03
I expect gold to find resistance at 2296 region, drop to 2278 region before going for 2310 region.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (244) (Reply)

Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.