Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (128091 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 6:30am On Apr 20
samfelly:

All these ideal and max lot size no really go well with me sha ooq grin.. 0.01 on a 1k challenge and 0.06 on a 10k challenge is just too low, .. I understand slow and steady wins the race but if it's too slow it gets tiring and embarrassing. I will still go with 0.10 on a 10k as ideal and as account grows, the lot size should grow accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 6:39am On Apr 20
Una good morning
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 6:40am On Apr 20
nzechu:

Disregard this, already been invalidated long time ago

Now a new outlook.

Buying till 423%
Finding entry is the problem

Not a trade advise, just a learning journal

I will take a fib retracement and mark from the high to the low of the recent bullish weekly candle. I will be buying from the golden ratio ratracement and SL slightly below the low, Tp1 at the high and open... If SL hit, I ll join the sellers again agressively

Why is no one challenging me anytime I say I will do the opposite of what I was doing if SL hit.. Isn't that revenge trading grin?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by randy01(m): 6:56am On Apr 20
samfelly:
You can not have a fixed lot size per trade or per account.trade is different from each other.you can only have a fixed amount/% per trade.some trade required wide stop loss while some required tight stop loss.imagine using 0.2 on 10k account with wide stop loss on gold.

Just calculate the pip in your stop loss and the lot size you want to use.you will see amount you will lose should the trade hit SL.

I can using 0.5 or 0.8 Lot size on 5k account while still risking 0.5 -1% of my account.do you think those who use 20 lot size are gambling.they are not expecially if you trade on lower tf like m15.just have a fixed percentage of your account per trade then do calculation with pip in your SL and the lot size you intend to use.it show you potentially loss.

Do you need image explanation?

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 7:58am On Apr 20
dmahn:

I will take a fib retracement and mark from the high to the low of the recent bullish weekly candle. I will be buying from the golden ratio ratracement and SL slightly below the low, Tp1 at the high and open... If SL hit, I ll join the sellers again agressively

Why is no one challenging me anytime I say I will do the opposite of what I was doing if SL hit.. Isn't that revenge trading grin?
I don't understand u. Bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 8:53am On Apr 20
To buy or to sell gold%

I will be looking to sell till 685%.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 9:47am On Apr 20
dmahn:

The best teacher is the market

Keep doing whatever is working

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 4:28pm On Apr 20
randy01:

You can not have a fixed lot size per trade or per account.trade is different from each other.you can only have a fixed amount/% per trade.some trade required wide stop loss while some required tight stop loss.imagine using 0.2 on 10k account with wide stop loss on gold.

Just calculate the pip in your stop loss and the lot size you want to use.you will see amount you will lose should the trade hit SL.

I can using 0.5 or 0.8 Lot size on 5k account while still risking 0.5 -1% of my account.do you think those who use 20 lot size are gambling.they are not expecially if you trade on lower tf like m15.just have a fixed percentage of your account per trade then do calculation with pip in your SL and the lot size you intend to use.it show you potentially loss.

Do you need image explanation?

Abeg, add pictorial explanations. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 4:31pm On Apr 20
dmahn:

All these ideal and max lot size no really go well with me sha ooq grin.. 0.01 on a 1k challenge and 0.06 on a 10k challenge is just too low, .. I understand slow and steady wins the race but if it's too slow it gets tiring and embarrassing. I will still go with 0.10 on a 10k as ideal and as account grows, the lot size should grow accordingly.

I am as confused, right now, as the first day I took a trade in the market cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20
On BTCUSD, I am going short with small position

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by kellybently(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20
peteregwu:
On BTCUSD, I am going short with small position

BTC halving don start oo. I hear say value 'll increase
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:00pm On Apr 20
Dcurrency:
Nostro 5k gotten

Is it the giveaway or did you purchase yours?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20
kellybently:

BTC halving don start oo. I hear say value 'll increase

If you believe so, act on it

He is acting on his own belief

Market go answer one prayer

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by buygiftcard(m): 9:32pm On Apr 20
Soon bitcoin production will halve and the market will move again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20
samfelly:

I am as confused, right now, as the first day I took a trade in the market cheesy
don't even think of changing your strategy coz it is still working. you only need to learn when to stay out of the market.. bad market condition is a respecter of no strategy. just take a look at what Gold and us30 have being doing this past week.. it's very easy to lose your account trying to trade that market condition..

the problem with us traders is that we are always focus on entries and backtesting strategies while we completely ignore learning "How to spot and stay out of bad market condition until the tides goes down"

I think this is the biggest difference between we and profitable trader like Gabsonfx2

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 12:11am On Apr 21
realone12:
don't even think of changing your strategy coz it is still working. you only need to learn when to stay out of the market.. bad market condition is a respecter of no strategy. just take a look at what Gold and us30 have being doing this past week.. it's very easy to lose your account trying to trade that market condition..

the problem with us traders is that we are always focus on entries and backtesting strategies while we completely ignore learning "How to spot and stay out of bad market condition until the tides goes down"

I think this is the biggest difference between we and profitable trader like Gabsonfx2

Duly noted, boss.

Often forget that No Trading Is Still A Trade. Boss Gabson don demonstrates it numerous time, but no, na me trade pass 🙈.

Now, dem (accounts) never leave me naa! 🤐🤕

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 12:39am On Apr 21
rhynoemmie:

Is it the giveaway or did you purchase yours?

It's the giveaway. In 2 days time, they'll officially launch for traders to purchase challenges. If anything, that their 10k account (3 phases) for $29 na good deal. In short, all their 3 phases accounts na best deal.

Tradinggod n Gasive, I sight you guys 😁. Especially Gasive, been a while, boss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lost2Void: 12:57am On Apr 21
Pls are there any free backtesting software available?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 6:00am On Apr 21
realone12:

Bad market condition is this,

Market in downtrend and hits low of previous month and ranges for six days

Trying to sell in a haste at key level within that range doesn't end well.

Example of this is Eurgbp chart since January this year on 4h chart

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by TradingGod: 7:03am On Apr 21
samfelly:

It's the giveaway. In 2 days time, they'll officially launch for traders to purchase challenges. If anything, that their 10k account (3 phases) for $29 na good deal. In short, all their 3 phases accounts na best deal.

it's been a while Boss! cheesy
How have you been?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 7:18am On Apr 21
Geovanni412:

Bad market condition is this,

Market in downtrend and hits low of previous month and ranges for six days

Trying to sell in a haste at key level within that range doesn't end well.

Example of this is Eurgbp chart since January this year on 4h chart

yes I saw it.. that pair na compete werey this year. except if you are a very good scalper

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 4:18pm On Apr 21
On VOLATILITY 25 INDEX. I will be looking to get long if I could get a retracement down to the 2161.973 level and my target would be 2250.067. 😊

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 10:24pm On Apr 21
I am going on a journey. I'll be back.

Who dey there? Abeg, help me press play on Gone Till November by Wyclef Jean. And put it on repeat

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 11:00pm On Apr 21
Headache
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 1:38am On Apr 22
samfelly:

Boss, wetin happen...

No run like dat nah.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 2:49am On Apr 22
US crude is still trading at around 81 levels despite increasing tensions in the Middle East. It seems that the situation in the Middle East has not yet caused oil prices to soar as many analysts predicted. Oil prices were volatile when Iran attacked Israel, but it was only a temporary fluctuation and oil entered the consolidation zone. On the other hand, OPEC+ returning supply of 2 million bpd could affect oil prices.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 2pep(m): 7:14am On Apr 22
Wishing all a profitable week ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 7:48am On Apr 22
Little scalping on gold this morning....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 10:45am On Apr 22
Danator:
Infofirst. I don call you again oh. Wetin dey sup?

Doing very well. Thank you.
How about you?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 10:48am On Apr 22
PriceActionZ:
too much silence this week especially today. Hope everyone is fine and not in a drawdown? sad

oga gabsonFX02 hope you are fine? infofirst...long long time. currentprice... every other friends that went to ghost mode.
👌

realone12:
yea. saw your mention too when I came online.. it feels good knowing you are fine and to have you back here bro..

now where is Charly??
boss infofirst, you don dey scares fa

Thank you boss mi.
Too much in my hand. Should be less by first week next month by God grace.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 10:51am On Apr 22
Geovanni412:

Boss, wetin happen...

No run like dat nah.

Where I know where I wan run go? I dey here with una - we plaster here 😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 10:52am On Apr 22
zedegit:
Baba samfelly when oga infofirst go do challenge?

Abeg tell me.

At the right time I will. But it will be posted in FTA Telegram group.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (259) (Reply)

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.