Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (108652 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 8:43pm On Apr 17
nzechu:
Witchcraftfx journals

Sell trade

Sell at 23%
Stoploss at 0%
Tp at 423%

This post is for my personal educational purposes. Forex is risky
Forex is hard, let me not lie.

Update,
161% milestone don reach, 423% in view.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17
nzechu:
Sell signals from witchcraftfx.com

Entry is the problem.
Enter at open of market on Wednesday or sell limit at 100%
Tp at 423%
Use appropriate stops

Educational purposes*
Update

161% milestone

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17
nzechu:
Forex is hard, let me not lie.
Update, 161% milestone don reach, 423% in view.
wa sere bossmi, witchcraftfx on the beat. village pipu gat naffin on yhu...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Rickk(m): 9:13pm On Apr 17
Thanks man πŸ™
It's quite helpful..
F1re:

Nothing special bro, go through my posts I've shared how I trade sometimes back, but here are some pointers that might help.

I mostly trade London open and do the opposite in New York.

A lot of times when it buys in London - it sells in NY and vice versa, I take advantage of that, it's evident in my trades.

I get signals mainly through market structure HH and HL, LL and LH, I used RSI for a while and stopped, it didn't work for me.

Then probably the last which might sound crazy lol, brokers hate me for knowing it because I take their money every day πŸ˜‚

I don't have a bias, I don't come to the market with any sort of direction or thoughts, It's clean slate everyday, I don't look at any higher time frames at all, I only trade on the 15 minute and monitor moves on the 1 minute, I learnt this from Tom Hougaard.

I hope you you find this helpful.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 10:42pm On Apr 17
On EURUSD, I am looking forward to a long position if I could just see a bit of a retracement towards 1.06400 level, then I would go long and target 1.08728. That's roughly about 200pips+

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 11:10pm On Apr 17
peteregwu:
On EURUSD, I am looking forward to a long position if I could just see a bit of a retracement towards 1.06400 level, then I would go long and target 1.08728. That's roughly about 200pips+

Boss , don't you think all the majors will be selling as DXY is bullish, and the overall trend for EU is bearish
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17
DXYY:

Boss , don't you think all the majors will be selling as DXY is bullish, and the overall trend for EU is bearish

Forex analysis is all about probabilities. No one is certain what would happen next. Precise, nothing to be afraid of, sl is there. 🀞🀞

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 12:07am On Apr 18
peteregwu:

Forex analysis is all about probabilities. No one is certain what would happen next. Precise, nothing to be afraid of, sl is there. 🀞🀞

πŸ’―, wise words

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GhulamOctaFX(m): 4:33am On Apr 18
samfelly:

Nice one. Keep growing in this form till you attain the highest of form available.

Read your request to Octa. Lol πŸ˜† fingers crossed, while we hope they surprised you. Good luck, champ

Dear Samfelly,

Thanks for mentioning Octa. Octa is a global broker providing it's financial investment opportunities since 2011. We are currently available in over 150 countries and abide by international laws and standards, ensuring that our clients are provided with a safe and secure trading environment. Rest assured, we strive to complete our client's payments at the earliest. If you are new to trading, we recommend that you follow us on our official YouTube channel for the educational videos and webinars. For any further queries, you may contact us via live chat or by emailing us at support@octafx.com. We are always available for you.

Kind regards,
Octa Rep.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 5:02am On Apr 18
Unlike what many traders expected, oil prices plunged yesterday from 84.93 to a low of 81.98 even though the escalation of the Iran vs Israel war has become an important issue in global geopolitics. In fact, according to the EIA report, there was an increase in oil stockpiles which caused prices to plummet. Elsewhere, gold prices are stable at around 2374. There has been no drastic price increase in gold, but long-term bullish potential is still possible.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GhulamOctaFX(m): 5:35am On Apr 18
dmahn:

Thanks to the entire team for the hardwork and dedication. It's a pleasure to work with octa because I don't loose more than what I intended to loose to unnecessary swap and commission, my deposit and withdrawals are within minutes and I haven't experienced any unusual widening of spread all of a sudden to take traders out of their positions. Withdrawing constantly from this little account has proved to me that no broker is hunting traders stop but stop loss hit is very normal...

I'm actually not doing this for any favour from the team because I initially didn't know anyone from the team is here and watching, but doing it to serve as a motivation to struggling traders like me to keep on working on their skill set and try with a small account before investing big. I did the opposite when I started and learnt the hard way. However I will be glad if the team have any assistance they will like to offer to support me. The email attached to this account is open and active so I will be glad to receive a mail as regards any assistance from the team. Thank you

Dear Dmahn,

Thank you sincerely for your kind words and feedback. It's immensely gratifying to hear about your positive experiences with our services and the Octa team. Your acknowledgment of our efforts in ensuring fair trading conditions and efficient operations truly motivates us to continue striving for excellence.

We are thrilled to learn that Octa has provided you with a trading environment that aligns with your expectations, ensuring minimal losses due to unnecessary swap and commission charges, prompt deposit and withdrawal processing, and stable spreads. Your success and satisfaction are paramount to us, and we are delighted that our platform has contributed positively to your trading journey.

Your words of encouragement and reflection on your own trading experiences resonate deeply with us. We wholeheartedly agree that continuous skill development and prudent risk management, particularly through starting with a smaller account, are crucial steps for traders seeking long-term success in the financial markets.

In response to assistance, please feel free to participate in the champion demo contest. It's a contest where you are provided with $1,000 to start trading. The contest lasts for 4 weeks and at the end of the contest, the top balance contestants receive real dollars as prizes in their wallets.

Once again, we express our gratitude for your feedback and your trust in Octa. Should you have any further inquiries or require assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via live chat or by sending us an email at support@octafx.com.

Kind regards,
Octa Rep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 6:35am On Apr 18
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 9:19am On Apr 18
Buy gbpusd

Sl 24420
Tp 25020

Rrr 1:1

Sell gold

Tp 2375
Sl 2385

Rr 1:1
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by susaeta: 9:37am On Apr 18
If you’re using Deriv to trade, you can fund your account with as low ad $1 and also withdraw from your account as low as $1. Very swift and smooth. My agent is tested and trusted. Chat me a mail on delabella@yahoo.com for the WhatsApp group link
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 11:34am On Apr 18
Gold is currently weak. Overbought I presume.

Massive crash is being expected.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18
Fxwarrior:
Gold is currently weak. Overbought I presume.

Massive crash is being expected.

Let's see how it goes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18
susaeta:
If you’re using Deriv to trade, you can fund your account with as low ad $1 and also withdraw from your account as low as $1. Very swift and smooth. My agent is tested and trusted. Chat me a mail on delabella@yahoo.com for the WhatsApp group link

Kindly post this on the telegram group as well

The deriv traders are more active there than here

Page 1 of fta, you'll see the telegram link
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 1:01pm On Apr 18
Davigle:

Na lie 🀣

o se kini ?

I no do again, na by force 😜😜
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by susaeta: 1:10pm On Apr 18
Geovanni412:

Kindly post this on the telegram group as well

The deriv traders are more active there than here

Page 1 of fta, you'll see the telegram link

Okay. Thank you for the suggestion

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jef4u: 2:39pm On Apr 18
susaeta:

When did Deriv reduce the minimum transaction for Payment Agents from $5 to $1?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18
gold bears its now ya turn to shine

cc: donshedy, nzechu, samfelly

me sef dey on dis ride with wuna
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18
I guess I am impatient, but if this candle closes just like this, this trade is a buy trade. And the target is 423%

And if this plays, I will start using eurusd, cos he is the only instrument showing this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18
Waiting on the bears

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 3:39pm On Apr 18
Waterfall 🌊🌊🌊

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 3:40pm On Apr 18
Final ExitπŸ¦…

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by seeteazain(m): 3:57pm On Apr 18
F1re:
Final ExitπŸ¦…

You dey on fire o bossman
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18
nzechu:
and bearish candle it was.

Oya where are we gonna sell from, cos this gold will surely give drawdown
We are sorry for the break in transmission, we had a Jara bullish candle. Sell resumes tomorrow, selling till 423%.

Observation mode*
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18
Check update to get prop firm acct for free on telegram group.

You have 2hrs to act Sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by rhynoemmie(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18
Geovanni412:
Check update to get prop firm acct for free on telegram group.

You have 2hrs to act Sha.

Thanks for the update bro.
Got an acct with them

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by XAUTrader4L2: 9:13pm On Apr 18
Supply looking strong. Alot of people anticipating the halving tomorrow but i think this time will be different. Lets see how it goes.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 11:57pm On Apr 18
rhynoemmie:

Thanks for the update bro.
Got an acct with them

Na so,

Best of luck with it, at least, you sef don land two accts free now or three.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 3:23am On Apr 19
peteregwu:

Closed eurusd with 25pips loss.....

I have to re-enter again when I saw the rejection on 4hr....same sl and tp

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (232) (Reply)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

Viewing this topic: kellybently(m), raphemmanuel(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.