Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (108804 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by pristinee: 12:07am On Apr 17
shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 2:15am On Apr 17
On NZDSGD, I am going long to catch about 150pips. Risky trade.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 2:32am On Apr 17
Dada4me:

I believe someone here can help me. I am not even loosing faith in you.

As to Japan, I don't have such plans and I believe God will bless me in this land.

Get a list of investors and write to them

This will not help you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 3:00am On Apr 17
Davigle:

Ah ogami, na confirm oracle witchcraftfx be for this forest market ooo, even village pipu can testify to it...

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GhulamOctaFX(m): 3:56am On Apr 17
dmahn:

The 6th withdrawal. Thanks to octa ultrafast payment.. Balance back to $20 and... We go Again cool

Dear Dmahn,

On behalf of the entire team at Octa, we wanted to express our sincere gratitude for your positive feedback regarding our payment processing speed. We are thrilled to hear that you found our payment system to be ultra-fast, and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Ensuring that our clients have a seamless and efficient payment experience is a top priority for us, and it is heartening to hear that we have met your expectations in this regard. We understand that timely payment processing is crucial for our clients, and we are committed to maintaining the high standard of service that you have come to expect from us.

Your kind words serve as a testament to the hard work and dedication of our team, who consistently strive to provide the best possible service to our valued clients like yourself. Rest assured, we will continue to work diligently to uphold this level of excellence and further improve our services wherever possible.

If you have any further feedback or if there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via live chat or by sending us an email to support@octafx.com. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we are always here to help.

Kind regards,
Octa Rep.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 5:49am On Apr 17
GhulamOctaFX:

Dear Dmahn,

On behalf of the entire team at Octa, we wanted to express our sincere gratitude for your positive feedback regarding our payment processing speed. We are thrilled to hear that you found our payment system to be ultra-fast, and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Ensuring that our clients have a seamless and efficient payment experience is a top priority for us, and it is heartening to hear that we have met your expectations in this regard. We understand that timely payment processing is crucial for our clients, and we are committed to maintaining the high standard of service that you have come to expect from us.

Your kind words serve as a testament to the hard work and dedication of our team, who consistently strive to provide the best possible service to our valued clients like yourself. Rest assured, we will continue to work diligently to uphold this level of excellence and further improve our services wherever possible.

If you have any further feedback or if there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via live chat or by sending us an email to support@octafx.com. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we are always here to help.

Kind regards,
Octa Rep.

Thanks to the entire team for the hardwork and dedication. It's a pleasure to work with octa because I don't loose more than what I intended to loose to unnecessary swap and commission, my deposit and withdrawals are within minutes and I haven't experienced any unusual widening of spread all of a sudden to take traders out of their positions. Withdrawing constantly from this little account has proved to me that no broker is hunting traders stop but stop loss hit is very normal...

I'm actually not doing this for any favour from the team because I initially didn't know anyone from the team is here and watching, but doing it to serve as a motivation to struggling traders like me to keep on working on their skill set and try with a small account before investing big. I did the opposite when I started and learnt the hard way. However I will be glad if the team have any assistance they will like to offer to support me. The email attached to this account is open and active so I will be glad to receive a mail as regards any assistance from the team. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by fibial: 7:27am On Apr 17
Gbpusd grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 7:39am On Apr 17
Gold Alert

Buystop 2380
Stoploss 2370

Target 2460

Cc samfelly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 8:09am On Apr 17
The debate about Israel retaliating against Iran is still an important issue related to oil, apart from the US election, which is also important news in the financial markets. Some analysts worry that rising tensions in the Middle East could cause oil prices to hit $100 due to a direct threat to oil supplies.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:21am On Apr 17
Na true he talk abi, no bi true?

2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:25am On Apr 17
Fxwarrior:
Gold Alert

Buystop 2380
Stoploss 2370

Target 2460

Cc samfelly

Mi o se mo πŸ˜₯
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 8:28am On Apr 17
dmahn:

The 6th withdrawal. Thanks to octa ultrafast payment.. Balance back to $20 and... We go Again cool

Nice one. Keep growing in this form till you attain the highest of form available.

Read your request to Octa. Lol πŸ˜† fingers crossed, while we hope they surprised you. Good luck, champ

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 8:54am On Apr 17
samfelly:

Mi o se mo πŸ˜₯
Na lie 🀣
o se kini ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 9:45am On Apr 17
Israeli ooo, stop playing around and slap Iran nawww, we need more VAWULENCE on gold. abeg do the needful and stop making mouth.

πŸ‘€πŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DCroc: 11:00am On Apr 17
dmahn:

Thanks to the entire team for the hardwork and dedication. It's a pleasure to work with octa because I don't loose more than what I intended to loose to unnecessary swap and commission, my deposit and withdrawals are within minutes and I haven't experienced any unusual widening of spread all of a sudden to take traders out of their positions. Withdrawing constantly from this little account has proved to me that no broker is hunting traders stop but stop loss hit is very normal...

I'm actually not doing this for any favour from the team because I initially didn't know anyone from the team is here and watching, but doing it to serve as a motivation to struggling traders like me to keep on working on their skill set and try with a small account before investing big. I did the opposite when I started and learnt the hard way. However I will be glad if the team have any assistance they will like to offer to support me. The email attached to this account is open and active so I will be glad to receive a mail as regards any assistance from the team. Thank you

I see πŸ™ˆ what u did

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Dada4me: 11:20am On Apr 17
Geovanni412:

Get a list of investors and write to them

This will not help you.

Thank you for your engagement.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 12:11pm On Apr 17
i want to risk gbpjpy buy for 3:1 .... that 1hr long candle is something important wen that talkative will later talk today.. duration may be 3 days
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by fxyoube(m): 12:13pm On Apr 17
GabsonFX2:
$100K Fundednext BOGO account phase 1 passed.

Win rate = 90%
Trading days = 2days

Waiting for phase 2.

Please what easy means to payment. I try using nigeria card not going
.thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17
Bulls paid the billsπŸš€πŸš€

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17
Final exitπŸ¦…

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 4:19pm On Apr 17
Gold bears is coming prepare
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 4:43pm On Apr 17
Do not sleep on this, my fellow struggling traders in the house. Click the link below and wait for SPIN THE WHEEL to load up

https://www.bespokefundingprogram.com/my-account/afwc-dashboard/

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17
Donsheddy:
Gold bears is coming prepare
I de smell am too. From tomorrow Na sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 4:58pm On Apr 17
nzechu:

I de smell am too. From tomorrow Na sell
Three daily candle none could break past Friday candl
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 5:54pm On Apr 17
PriceActionZ:
i want to risk gbpjpy buy for 3:1 .... that 1hr long candle is something important wen that talkative will later talk today.. duration may be 3 days
Gamble failed. angry
Another opportunity will come.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 5:58pm On Apr 17
Bears running pipsπŸš€

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Rickk(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17
This man.. You no go mind share your strategy with me Biko??
F1re:
Bears running pipsπŸš€
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 7:39pm On Apr 17
Gold update

I expect gold to get to 2405 region by tomorrow.

From there the bearishness will begin.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17
Rickk:
This man.. You no go mind share your strategy with me Biko??

Nothing special bro, go through my posts I've shared how I trade sometimes back, but here are some pointers that might help.

I mostly trade London open and do the opposite in New York.

A lot of times when it buys in London - it sells in NY and vice versa, I take advantage of that, it's evident in my trades.

I get signals mainly through market structure HH and HL, LL and LH, I used RSI for a while and stopped, it didn't work for me.

Then probably the last which might sound crazy lol, brokers hate me for knowing it because I take their money every day πŸ˜‚

I don't have a bias, I don't come to the market with any sort of direction or thoughts, It's clean slate everyday, I don't look at any higher time frames at all, I only trade on the 15 minute and monitor moves on the 1 minute, I learnt this from Tom Hougaard.

I hope you you find this helpful.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DCroc: 8:32pm On Apr 17
F1re:

Nothing special bro, go through my posts I've shared how I trade sometimes back, but here are some pointers that might help.

I mostly trade London open and do the opposite in New York.

A lot of times when it buys in London - it sells in NY and vice versa, I take advantage of that, it's evident in my trades.

I get signals mainly through market structure HH and HL, LL and LH, I used RSI for a while and stopped, it didn't work for me.

Then probably the last which might sound crazy lol, brokers hate me for knowing it because I take their money every day πŸ˜‚

I don't have a bias, I don't come to the market with any sort of direction or thoughts, It's clean slate everyday, I don't look at any higher time frames at all, I only trade on the 15 minute and monitor moves on the 1 minute, I learnt this from Tom Hougaard.

I hope you you find this helpful.

75% of what was taught when starting are lies or twisted in a way. Self discovery has no equal

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 8:38pm On Apr 17
Fxwarrior:
Gold update

I expect gold to get to 2405 region by tomorrow.

From there the bearishness will begin.
my opinion though, I think that's too far
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17
nzechu:

@davigle I don go back to my initial reservation, as bullish momentum no happen today.
I expected a bullish candle today, and bullish candle it is.

So tomorrow I expect a bearish candle. Then after that we sell until we dig some crude oil in the ground
and bearish candle it was.

Oya where are we gonna sell from, cos this gold will surely give drawdown

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (232) (Reply)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

Viewing this topic: ernesco0816517(m), ChrisKhing, BinaryRocks, F1re(m), Cashhy11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.