Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (153340 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Supremefx(m): 9:32am On May 22
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DCroc: 10:03am On May 22
Cashhy11:
Saw it recently last weekend while watching one of my newly found mentor videos on YouTube, since it's also basically a form of supply and demand zones, which I trade. I played around it all weekend and saw how powerful it can be, so I added it. I deleted all those S2,S3,S4 and R2,R3,R4 respectively, just using the pivot and the S1 and R1.

Not bad.

Roughly how many pips do u make per week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 10:55am On May 22
DCroc:

Not bad.

Roughly how many pips do u make per week
Pips count? As a scalper, I'm never gonna make so much pips. Can't really say, I've never even paid attention to it before. I just execute trades after trades. But never had a losing week for the past 8weeks now.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 11:09am On May 22
Cashhy11:
Comrades, see GU o. If price can return to break this high. It's gonna be a lovely long. Almost 1:2rr. We will be here waiting for it.
Another alternative is, if market finds support, and wants to start climbing back, you can enter and take profit at that high created. But it's just less stressful waiting for price break and retest and continuation, then join. They are the easiest trades to be in.
Guys check this out. GU has found a support at that former resistance zone that held it down for two days. But we can't just jump in, we need another confirmation, that it's truly found support.
First screenshot was an H1 timeframe, while the second is M15 timeframe.

Go to the 15mins TF and find a recent resistance, and wait for a candle closure above it. That's your trigger. It might not be up to 1:2rr, but at least more than a 1:1rr.
This is forex, it can do all these and still hit your stoploss, so don't try this at home.
From my end here, I'm waiting till 11:15 to see what this candle will do to know if I'm entering the trade or not.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 11:19am On May 22
The resistance held, and the candle couldn't close above it. As you can see, there's a broken counter trend trendline, all needed is the price to close above the horizontal resistance and retest and break the recent high.

I don't have time to monitor this. So if anyone wanna take this trade. Let it get broken, reverse, and the recent high broken after the continuation. Trade like these are almost 90% accurate. The time and patience to wait is the problem.

This M5 and M15 timeframes respectively.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 11:35am On May 22
Cashhy11:
The resistance held, and the candle couldn't close above it. As you can see, there's a broken counter trend trendline, all needed is the price to close above the horizontal resistance and retest and break the recent high.

I don't have time to monitor this. So if anyone wanna take this trade. Let it get broken, reverse, and the recent high broken after the continuation. Trade like these are almost 90% accurate. The time and patience to wait is the problem.

This M5 and M15 timeframes respectively.
I am expecting it to test the 1.27115 area before it flies. . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 12:14pm On May 22
Petah:
If it does that, that's breaking of structure already. I won't even bother buying anymore today if that happens. If this market can flip back up, that would make it creating a double bottom, and that cyan thick horizontal line is a pivot resistance. So many confluences all happening at once.

I've set a buystop order far from the high, so I won't get activated by an ordinary wick, but instead a true candle break. We'll see how it goes. It all depends on if the support will hold enough to catapult the price up.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 1:12pm On May 22
Petah:
It's come down there bro, I'm out of the pair for the day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 1:22pm On May 22
On Gold. The 1hr is currently trending down, and the 1hr pivot is somewhere below. It's broken a support already, just waiting for retest and continuation to hop in.

But on the 15mins TF, the 15mins pivot support is the one holding the price from dropping further below. I will just wait for the M15 support be broken and retested also before going in.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by obajoey(m): 1:47pm On May 22
obajoey:

199.500 done.
Riding to 200.00 or 210. 00

Buying to the supply zone 210.00 or 212.00

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 1:47pm On May 22
Succhris:
Looking to short Nzdusd from 0.612* region, if price gives a reasonable confirmation

No reasonable confirmation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 1:51pm On May 22
Succhris:
Eu has been on a bullish run. I’m looking to join at either 1.083* region or 1.079* region if there is a reasonable confirmation within these price zones. Ultimately, it is a bullish bias.

Price is finally at 1.083* zone. Buying eu 1.0835 sl1.0815 tp 1.0945

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 1:53pm On May 22
Cashhy11:
On Gold. The 1hr is currently trending down, and the 1hr pivot is somewhere below. It's broken a support already, just waiting for retest and continuation to hop in.

But on the 15mins TF, the 15mins pivot support is the one holding the price from dropping further below. I will just wait for the M15 support be broken and retested also before going in.
This could be another angle, anything that makes than candle break out of that trendline, and break this support means the previous break was a fakeout. The major reason why I wait for break and rebreak of the previous break was just to filter out fakeouts.

From the image below, the break was met with a rejection wick at the bottom, so doesn't look convincing enough. We don't predict, we only react to market behaviors.
I will buy this if this happens too.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DCroc: 2:05pm On May 22
Cashhy11:
This could be another angle, anything that makes than candle break out of that trendline, and break this support means the previous break was a fakeout. The major reason why I wait for break and rebreak of the previous break was just to filter out fakeouts.

From the image below, the break was met with a rejection wick at the bottom, so doesn't look convincing enough. We don't predict, we only react to market behaviors.
I will buy this if this happens too.

Majority ignore the efficacy of break & retest. Great it's part of ur system.

NB: break & retest. Not break & retouch @all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 2:09pm On May 22
Cashhy11:
If it does that, that's breaking of structure already. I won't even bother buying anymore today if that happens. If this market can flip back up, that would make it creating a double bottom, and that cyan thick horizontal line is a pivot resistance. So many confluences all happening at once.

I've set a buystop order far from the high, so I won't get activated by an ordinary wick, but instead a true candle break. We'll see how it goes. It all depends on if the support will hold enough to catapult the price up.
okay bos s.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 2:58pm On May 22
If eu close bullish today I will be looking for longs tomorrow if not. I remain bearish sheot term.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 3:16pm On May 22
Cashhy11:

The break was aggressive, if it can pull back and continue. I will put the SL at the top of the pullback and set to the next demand zone.

But doesn't look something that wanna pull back a little.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by obajoey(m): 3:24pm On May 22
Succhris:

Price is finally at 1.083* zone. Buying eu 1.0835 sl1.0815 tp 1.0945

Look like it will drop to 1.08200 or 1.0800 before the upturn.

#opinion
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 3:45pm On May 22
Cashhy11:
The break was aggressive, if it can pull back and continue. I will put the SL at the top of the pullback and set to the next demand zone.

But doesn't look something that wanna pull back a little.
Invalidated, price kept bleeding downside so bad.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 3:53pm On May 22
EurNzd long. Once any 15mins candle closes above that 1.77338, long it and leave it. But please breakeven when price reaches that purple zone 1.77597 and let the rest ride to TP or reverse to your BE point.

It could also not go up at all and head to your SL straight up, this is forex, don't try this at home.
The rr is 1:1.43.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 4:02pm On May 22
DCroc:

Majority ignore the efficacy of break & retest. Great it's part of ur system.

NB: break & retest. Not break & retouch @all
It has to be. If I don't make many and strict rules for myself. I might have 20trade opportunities daily which is bad. So I had to become more rigid and filter, filter and filter till the opportunities left are not more than 2-3daily.

I've only had 6trades this week so far. Let go of more than 10 already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 4:12pm On May 22
Cashhy11:
EurNzd long. Once any 15mins candle closes above that 1.77338, long it and leave it. But please breakeven when price reaches that purple zone 1.77597 and let the rest ride to TP or reverse to your BE point.

It could also not go up at all and head to your SL straight up, this is forex, don't try this at home.
The rr is 1:1.43.
Trade activated. Let's see what price wants to do.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 4:23pm On May 22
obajoey:

Look like it will drop to 1.08200 or 1.0800 before the upturn.

#opinion
Very much valid. Should this level fail to hold,I have another poi at 1.079* region, If price gives a reasonable confirmation.
Risk management is the holy grail cos there is no sure trade

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 4:26pm On May 22
Looking forward to long gold from this zone, if I get enough confirmation before market close.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 4:38pm On May 22
Become a serious trader by mastering these key elements:

Every serious trader has a trading plan!

Proper Risk Management
Ensure you manage your risk effectively to protect your capital and enter trades with a lot size appropriate to your account.

Suitable Market Conditions
Trade only when market conditions are suitable. Avoid trading when there are many fundamental news releases, and you don't have a well-mapped fundamental situation, as the outcome of fundamental news can bring high volatility that may jump over your planned SL.

Planned Exit Points
Always have a clear exit strategy. Always determine in advance where your transaction will end, whether it’s TP or SL.

Well-Thought-Out Entry Points
Make informed decisions about when to enter a trade. Prepare precisely before entering a trade, mark the places where it is worth to buy or sell. Wait for the market to come to where you want to enter the trade. Be patient!

Well-Analyzed Trading Instrument
Deelpy analyze the instruments you trade. Enter trades on those trading instruments that you have well mapped out and know their trend, when they have high volatility, or if there are fundamental news coming, and whether this trading instrument suits your trading style.

Emotions Under Control
Keep your emotions in check to make rational trading decisions. Always stay calm and stay above the situation!

Focus on these fundamentals to enhance your trading success.
Copied

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 4:40pm On May 22
Cashhy11:
Trade activated. Let's see what price wants to do.
If you took this trade, you can break even now. I'm not breaking even, market can reverse and take me out and head up. But where my current SL is. Anything that makes price come there means market has changed direction.

I'm going out and won't be able to monitor this trade any longer. Till 6pm.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 5:29pm On May 22
samfelly:

Proper Risk Management
Ensure you manage your risk effectively to protect your capital and enter trades with a lot size appropriate to your account.

Trade only when market conditions are suitable. Avoid trading when there are many fundamental news releases, and you don't have a well-mapped fundamental situation, as the outcome of fundamental news can bring high volatility that may jump over your planned SL.

Planned Exit Points
Always have a clear exit strategy. Always determine in advance where your transaction will end, whether it’s TP or SL.

Make informed decisions about when to enter a trade. Prepare precisely before entering a trade, mark the places where it is worth to buy or sell. Wait for the market to come to where you want to enter the trade. Be patient!

Deelpy analyze the instruments you trade. Enter trades on those trading instruments that you have well mapped out and know their trend, when they have high volatility, or if there are fundamental news coming, and whether this trading instrument suits your trading style.

Emotions Under Control
Keep your emotions in check to make rational trading decisions. Always stay calm and stay above the situation!

👌

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 5:49pm On May 22
Cashhy11:
If you took this trade, you can break even now. I'm not breaking even, market can reverse and take me out and head up. But where my current SL is. Anything that makes price come there means market has changed direction.

I'm going out and won't be able to monitor this trade any longer. Till 6pm.
It's almost 6pm, so I'm done for the day, trade closed with partial profits. It rejected where we predicted as usual. Next!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 5:52pm On May 22
samfelly:

Proper Risk Management

Planned Exit Points

Emotions Under Control

I don't know who wrote this, but for real this is like describing the new me. Hopefully I reach my full potential. I do everything listed there week in week out for the past few months.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 6:12pm On May 22
samfelly:

Proper Risk Management

Planned Exit Points

Emotions Under Control

💯💯

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 6:50pm On May 22
Cashhy11:
It's almost 6pm, so I'm done for the day, trade closed with partial profits. It rejected where we predicted as usual. Next!
It's not luck, it's not prayer. It's pure price action that happens more than 80% of the time. It's still heading up, but discipline is discipline, anything above 6pm I'm done for the day.

Modified: Up we go😊 47pips.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 6:52pm On May 22
FOMC NEWS is in 8 mins

Tears or smiles...we shall see

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (295) (Reply)

How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.