Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,706 members, 7,862,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (151981 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (294) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 7:53pm On May 23
Petah:
i agree with you sir. i think thats the phase that signal consistent profitability is close.... grin grin grin grin
I hope so bro. May God help us all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 7:54pm On May 23
LordBillionz:

I meant the broker you use. Exness or ...?
I don't trade personal account, I trade prop for now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LordBillionz: 8:03pm On May 23
Cashhy11:
I don't trade personal account, I trade prop for now.
Alright but can you recommend one a beginner can use?
I'm just starting.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 8:50pm On May 23
LordBillionz:

I'm just starting.
Left to me, I won't even use any of the Nigerian brokers. But since you're starting anew, you can go with any one of them, exness, hotforex etc. Most of them are the same with little differences separating them.

Just try to know what type of account you will be opening with them, for example, for a swing trader, you will need swap free account. Etc. All the best bro.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 9:33pm On May 23
Davigle:
BTC sell limit @70,000. SL at 70500. tp at 68,000
trade was triggered and tp was smashed 200 pips bagged for a 1:4 RR
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 9:54pm On May 23
Buying EURNZD 1.7729 sl 1.7656 tp 1.7950
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 9:58pm On May 23
LordBillionz:

I'm just starting.
I would say get a prop acct if you pass then fund live account and also how long have you been on the chart and what your strategy, your entry criteria

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 10:31pm On May 23
peteregwu:
GBPAUD, I am anticipating a move to the upside at around 1.92432

GBPAUD reached target at last.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by hegelian: 11:52pm On May 23
F1re:
How I ended the week, taking profits by LDN close tomorrow.

where is this guy?? i hope he is safe and sound

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 11:57pm On May 23
Buying CADJPY. 👀

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:45am On May 24
Well, done for the week!

Cent Account has been Blown Successfully!

Trying to Understand the ways of my Babe Gold. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:46am On May 24
Shout out to Boss GabsonFX2, Cashy11 and others in here.

Scalping is waay Harder than looks oo

We keep growing sha.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 1:03am On May 24
Even though it had risen to the price level of 78.52, the price of US crude oil fell again to a low of 76.31, according to analysts, the fall in oil prices occurred because the EIA data report showed US oil inventories increased high, contrary to the forecast of a survey by Reuters. According to Energy Information Administration data, US commercial crude oil inventories rose by 1.8 million barrels, this is contrary to forecasts from a survey conducted by Reuters which predicted a decline of 2.5 million barrels.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 1:23am On May 24
Sell gold 2330

Stoploss: 2335

Target: 2300
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 1:46am On May 24
LordBillionz:

I'm just starting.

If you want a personal acct with a broker, then get one.

Sign up for octafx, FBS, hotforex, exness, deriv and get demo accounts with them

On the demo accts, check the conditions for trading indices on each of them - contract specifications for indices depends on your broker and this in turn affects the risk carried by your trade.

You can check contract size and minimal volume by clicking on properties of the pair you are trading.

Take limit orders on the demo accounts on mt5 and see the risk involved with each trade.

Also, trade the news on this demo acct, especially CPI and NFP.

This will enable you to know if your broker has slippage and how bad the slippage is.

After testing all of these, you can come back and ask people about funding personal accts on the broker and how swift the payment is.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by pristinee: 5:21am On May 24
cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by kellybently(m): 6:09am On May 24
GBP CPI on Wednesday came out strong . Most likely retail sales 'll also come out strong.

Trade wisely with caution.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 6:37am On May 24
LincolnOnyeabor:
Well, done for the week!

Cent Account has been Blown Successfully!

Trying to Understand the ways of my Babe Gold. cry cry

Wait oo.. Shey no be you them dey advice to avoid Gold on that poor cent account? Show us ur trading history if you don't mind bro, if you lost the account gradually, good! fund again and go again but if you lost the account with just one, two or 3 trades... There's a lot you ll learn from guys here if u can be transparent to let people know ur mistake cause I know the problem here is risk management and wanting to double the account faster

Gold trading and scalping is for pro traders

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Artillerous(m): 6:45am On May 24
I NEED HELP!!!
Cashhy11:
I hope so bro. May God help us all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 6:47am On May 24
FXcandles:
Even though it had risen to the price level of 78.52, the price of US crude oil fell again to a low of 76.31, according to analysts, the fall in oil prices occurred because the EIA data report showed US oil inventories increased high, contrary to the forecast of a survey by Reuters. According to Energy Information Administration data, US commercial crude oil inventories rose by 1.8 million barrels, this is contrary to forecasts from a survey conducted by Reuters which predicted a decline of 2.5 million barrels.
Nice i trade usoil too, it's quite complicated but just using fundamentals and understanding how it affect it with volume and momentum in place.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Artillerous(m): 6:49am On May 24
I CANNOT LOG INTO MY FOREX ACCOUNT NOR PURCHASE ANYTHING ONLINE AGAIN!!!
Artillerous:
I NEED HELP!!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DCroc: 6:53am On May 24
DXYY:
Bought a fundednext 15k 1 step stellar challenge account yesterday, after blowing numerous challenge account and learning through the process, I feel i have never been in a better position to take up this challenge than now, I will be posting my trades and also updating as the journey unfolds, Wish Me luck guys.

Total risk exposed: 3%.

It's obvious u neva learn

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 7:17am On May 24
DXYY:
Bought a fundednext 15k 1 step stellar challenge account yesterday, after blowing numerous challenge account and learning through the process, I feel i have never been in a better position to take up this challenge than now, I will be posting my trades and also updating as the journey unfolds, Wish Me luck guys.
Little word of advice, i don't believe in luck so let me dive into what i have to say, risk 0.5% per day that $75 if you take a loss plss leave the chart if you win and see another trade not random one still risk that same $75 but if you have a solid strategy you can risk 1% which is $150, and also what your strategy what your entry criteria.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 7:26am On May 24
Artillerous:
I CANNOT LOG INTO MY FOREX ACCOUNT NOR PURCHASE ANYTHING ONLINE AGAIN!!!

Explain what you mean, chief
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 7:31am On May 24
@Shevychen2
@Theyoda
@voraz
@ncpat
@karleb
@mrbillionaire
@fmusty
@djwalata
@harizonal123
@donvic4u
@piptocoin

I hope all is well

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Dgamez: 8:22am On May 24
DCroc:

Total risk exposed: 3%.

It's obvious u neva learn

My second account got banned yesterday, but need to clear somethings about what have learnt over the 2 years I started learning forex, I did my math and 1% of a 15k account is $150, but I am risking 105, which is approximately 0.7%, the 1% I put up there is a mistake on my part and will edit as soon as my ban is lifted, total risk exposed should be 2.1% however I don't think forex is necessarily about risk management, the first thing should be education, understanding how the market works. The DD for that particular account is 3% which $450, risking 2.1% will give me $315, if I lost 3 trades in a day I won't trade for that particular day again, which means I have roughly 9 trades to place in total on the account cos the maximum DD is 6% which is $900, I have a minimum of 1-3 RR, if my strategy won't be able to win at least 2-3 trades out of 9 attempt what good is risk management then? If you have a good risk management without a proven system, you will continue to apply good risk management and still be losing till your psychology changes and you risk it all when you are in deep drawdown, all these are just my thought though am open to more debate and advice, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Dgamez: 8:26am On May 24
Luada:

Little word of advice, i don't believe in luck so let me dive into what i have to say, risk 0.5% per day that $75 if you take a loss plss leave the chart if you win and see another trade not random one still risk that same $75 but if you have a solid strategy you can risk 1% which is $150, and also what your strategy what your entry criteria.

Am a swing trader, I can hold trades for months, I use top down analysis from dapo Willis. I think I will consider using 0.5% per trade, thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:33am On May 24
dmahn:

Wait oo.. Shey no be you them dey advice to avoid Gold on that poor cent account? Show us ur trading history if you don't mind bro, if you lost the account gradually, good! fund again and go again but if you lost the account with just one, two or 3 trades... There's a lot you ll learn from guys here if u can be transparent to let people know ur mistake cause I know the problem here is risk management and wanting to double the account faster

Na me ooo.

I will post my Screenshot here sir.

From one of my bosses takes on the loss, he said the account was too small to handle Gold.

Let me post it here.

All Criticisms and Inputs are welcomed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 8:59am On May 24
dmahn:

boss, how are things chief? Are you still trading that your $20 account?? If u still do sir, can you kindly share your screenshot of withdrawal? It has really been helpful. . . Shows me that little win done consistently can be a great gain in the long run.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 9:01am On May 24
Petah:
FOLLOWING OUR OWN SET RULES IS REALLY CHALLENGING IN THIS FX BUSINESS. ESPECIALLY WHEN BILLS ARE WAVING AT YOU.
THE MOMENT WE CAN STICK TO OUR PLAN WITH DEFINITE DISCIPLINE THE BETTER WE GET.

FOR ME, THE MISTAKE THAT HAVE COST ME MOST IS NOT HAVING A SPECIFICIED RR PER TRADE AND TAKING TOO MANY TRADES PER DAY.

IN ORDER TO FACILITATE MY COMMITMENT, I AM POSTING THIS WITH THE THOUGHT THAT PEOPLE WILL HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE IF I BREAK MY RULES.

THIS IS MY TRADING PLAN FOR THIS WEEK.

[b]1. LONDON SESSION ONLY. (SO HELP ME GOD)
2. FIXED R;R 1:3
3. ONE TRADE PER DAY
4. ONLY EURUSD
5. LOTSIZE 0.10

HOPEFULLY, SOMEONE WILL HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE TO THIS. ABEG MAKE ONA HOLD ME.
THANKS BOSSES IN THE HOUSE.
I RESPECT AND SALUTE EVERYONE.

I Dan con report myself ooo. I haven't been following the rules I set for myself. 😫😫😫

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:29am On May 24
dmahn:

Hello boss and other bosses in the House.

Here are the Screenshots sirs

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 9:37am On May 24
Petah:
boss, how are things chief? Are you still trading that your $20 account?? If u still do sir, can you kindly share your screenshot of withdrawal? It has really been helpful. . . Shows me that little win done consistently can be a great gain in the long run.

Thanks for asking big man. I experienced a $3.7 DD on the account since 22nd of April. I only traded it once since then.. I abandoned it because I was desperately in need of money which I know will lead to poor decision making and forcing of trades so I had to look for my money elsewhere. The balance stood at $17 as we speak and I ll resume trading it when I'm out of this financial DD. Sometimes we need that real life money as backup to stay confident and discipline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (294) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.