Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,795 members, 7,866,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (155340 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 12:38pm On May 23
Cashhy11:
On UsdCad, there could be some small short to catch. The H1 is bearish, and the counter trendline is broken and currently retested, same as the major resistance too. What to do now is wait for price to break the purple minor resistance, and retested and continuation.

Don't know how I wanna enter this yet, because of the too much news all happening today, don't know when market will give opportunity, it might be close the news period and I don't trade that nig ga at all. We will see, but that's just my outlook on it.
This would have been a nice place to enter after the break of the recent low by an M15 candle, there is also the center pivot acting as resistance too. But there are Usd news coming by 1:30pm & 2:30pm respectively. So entering this trade at the time it presented an opportunity is a bad idea. But it's a good thing the short happened as predicted. It gives more confidence.

BtcUsd has finally cracked and shot up as predicted, after using the pivot center point as the new support, price at 70k, you can breakeven at this point and let the probabilities play themselves out, or you can just be me and say fuc k it, let's go.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 12:47pm On May 23
LordBillionz:

Please which trading platform do you use?
Trading platform? Can you be more lucid please, because I don't understand what you meant by trading platform I make use of.

Analysis done on Tradingview and trades taken on Fundednext.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 1:19pm On May 23
The screen time doesn't necessarily mean you're gonna sit in front of chart watching candles sticks behavior all day. What I believe they meant was, have a strategy that you will strictly adhere to day in day out, by trading only this strategy, you will see how it fails, how it works. The screen time here is to figure out why it works in some scenarios and why it fails in some scenarios too.

By so doing, you are gathering the screen time already and you know when your strategy works more, and when it fails more. With this knowledge, you will only take trades during the scenarios your strategy works more and won't trade at all at those scenarios they fail more.

This is a life long career that can make one financially dependent in this world we are in, it's time we started investing on it. Instead of getting a prop account to practise, why don't pay for tradingview premium to backtest data and keep journals, I see people here all the time fighting to win free prop accounts, giveaway, but we know deep down they don't look ready. Majority of them ends up blowing the account, and they'd say they've learnt but they haven't. They are still the same, because they are not being fully honest with themselves that they are not good enough.

Luck or prayer doesn't work in this line, only statistics does. Your win rates in relative to risk reward. When you finally have a strategy that has been fully backtested by you yourself. The only thing left holding you back will be you and not any other external factors.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by leetylee: 1:26pm On May 23
Did any of you saw the tweet about kojofx and the propfirm saga
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peterincredible: 1:29pm On May 23
Cashhy11:
The screen time doesn't necessarily mean you're gonna sit in front of chart watching candles sticks behavior all day. What I believe they meant was, have a strategy that you will strictly adhere to day in day out, by trading only this strategy, you will see how it fails, how it works. The screen time here is to figure out why it works in some scenarios and why it fails in some scenarios too.

By so doing, you are gathering the screen time already and you know when your strategy works more, and when it fails more. With this knowledge, you will only take trades during the scenarios your strategy works more and won't trade at all at those scenarios they fail more.

This is a life long career that can make one financially dependent in this world we are in, it's time we started investing on it. Instead of getting a prop account to practise, why don't pay for tradingview premium to backtest data and keep journals, I see people here all the time fighting to win free prop accounts, giveaway, but we know deep down they don't look ready. Majority of them ends up blowing the account, and they'd say they've learnt but they haven't. They are still the same, because they are not being fully honest with themselves that they are not good enough.

Luck or prayer doesn't work in this line, only statistics does. Your win rates in relative to risk reward. When you finally have a strategy that has been fully backtested by you yourself. The only thing left holding you back will be you and not any other external factors.
thanks for your input I really appreciate noted already
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 2:32pm On May 23
News didn't make me take trades today.
EurGbp long
UsdCad short
BtcUsd long, and most of them aren't doing bad at all. Apart from this BtcUsd. UsDollar is weakened with the news release @1:30 but it's acting strong against BTC. O ga o, crypto traders, I hail o. Is this how crypto instruments behave?

2:45pm is almost here, so no more news till 7pm, let's go through the pairs to see If they've got something to offer before 6pm.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 2:54pm On May 23
Cashhy11:
News didn't make me take trades today.
EurGbp long
UsdCad short
BtcUsd long, and most of them aren't doing bad at all. Apart from this BtcUsd. UsDollar is weakened with the news release @1:30 but it's acting strong against BTC. O ga o, crypto traders, I hail o. Is this how crypto instruments behave?

2:45pm is almost here, so no more news till 7pm, let's go through the pairs to see If they've got something to offer before 6pm.
The 2:45pm news release has scattered everything🀣. Day traders that trade during news release are really trying, all my technical analysis being based on what's 50:50 release is something I can't cope with.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 2:55pm On May 23
Petah:
my view;
HAVE BEEN MONITORING THEM.

E U = LOOKING TO SHORT IT, IF LONDON GIVE ME THE PULL BACK I NEED.
GU = IF IT CLOSE WITH A PIN BAR, I WILL WAIT FOR A PULL BACK AND THEN SHORT IT

PS: DAILY CANDLES

WAITING FOR DXY TO CLOSE AROUND 104.5-105 AREA. TODAY.

I AM STILL LEARNING.
amazing. πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘ Eu short . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 3:28pm On May 23
NzdUsd short, I'm taking half my positions off at that 0.60846 and break even the other half and let it ride to TP or SL, or close manually if it doesn't happen till 6pm.

I need a break and retest of that 0.61074, I will join the continuation candle to the downside.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 3:47pm On May 23
GbpAud Long. The counter trendline broken, the resistance broken, just retest and continuation needed to enter. Those purple horizontal lines her for partial profit taking if trade turns out positive.

That's all for the day.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 4:08pm On May 23
Golden Hint on Gold Trading
Each day, b4 5pm naija time, you see gold making a full body candle this long. Go to M5 and do the opposite...sure way to make money.

More hint to come on this.

Shalom!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 4:31pm On May 23
Bought again, let's see if we can push it up

GabsonFX2:
Golden Hint on Gold Trading
Each day, b4 5pm naija time, you see gold making a full body candle this long. Go to M5 and do the opposite...sure way to make money.

More hint to come on this.

Shalom!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 4:33pm On May 23
This closed with profits

GabsonFX2:
Bought again, let's see if we can push it up

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 4:35pm On May 23
Current state, still waiting to take this one's profit before today's close.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 4:40pm On May 23

The true life of a scalper.

I post trades here only when I swing, but today I decided to try posting scalping today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 4:41pm On May 23
Close now in profits too. I'm done for today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 4:48pm On May 23
UsdCad long, resistance broken and retested, let's see if the next M15 candle will close above the high and we long it.
GbpAud has failed to close above its recent high, maybe the break was a fakeout, that's one of the way to know, rebreaking a former high few minutes or hours it's created.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 4:48pm On May 23
GabsonFX2:
Close now in profits too. I'm done for today
One and only Gab of our timeπŸ™Œ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Supremefx(m): 4:57pm On May 23
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 5:18pm On May 23
Done for the week... Its been a long time I go agressive on a single trade.. 3 entries shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 5:35pm On May 23
dmahn:
Done for the week... Its been a long time I go agressive on a single trade.. 3 entries shocked

Nice job
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Deynum: 5:36pm On May 23
Donsheddy:

Tears definitely 😁

https:///3sj62bt5
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 5:55pm On May 23
It's 6pm already, even though the trades look promising for a continued moves to the predicted direction, I close all my trades whether in loss or profits latest 6pm.

EurGbp short signal came earlier, so I already sold before GbpAud broke the high, so I couldn't take two Gbps simultaneously, UsdCad also gave a long signal. All in all, the three calls were on point once more.

Don't predict, but react to the market. Follow the price. I'm done for the week. Results of the trades taken this week. Wonderful week it has been, hopefully next week is better.
8/10 for the week. Lost 2, won 8πŸ™

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by amabengroup2(m): 6:10pm On May 23
leetylee:
Did any of you saw the tweet about kojofx and the propfirm saga

Please what happened, do you mind sharing with us here?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 6:11pm On May 23
It's not even the money sometimes, the feeling of getting direction right most of the time is something else entirely. The feeling is heavenly, the confidence in your system up to the roof.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 7:04pm On May 23
Confidence in this business is non negotiable. .
Trust your boss even if idolo drop him own.

πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
Eurusd.

Monitoring gbpaud. Likely shorts coming.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 7:43pm On May 23
Petah:
Confidence in this business is non negotiable. .
Trust your boss even if idolo drop him own.

πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
Eurusd.

Monitoring gbpaud. Likely shorts coming.
if the candle close bullish today, i will look for long positions tomorrow. shallom.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 7:45pm On May 23
Been thinking with closing trades at 6pm, I'm leaving too early, especially days like today when news has disrupted the day already. Maybe 8pm might be more ideal, since that will mean 3pm New York time. I'm leaving too early.

Four calls after news, only three posted here though: GA, NU, UsdCad. Results below.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 7:45pm On May 23
i agree with you sir. i think thats the phase that signal consistent profitability is close.... grin grin grin grin
Cashhy11:
It's not even the money sometimes, the feeling of getting direction right most of the time is something else entirely. The feeling is heavenly, the confidence in your system up to the roof.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LordBillionz: 7:52pm On May 23
Cashhy11:
Trading platform? Can you be more lucid please, because I don't understand what you meant by trading platform I make use of.

Analysis done on Tradingview and trades taken on Fundednext.
I meant the broker you use. Exness or ...?

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (299) (Reply)

The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: friendbee, CaptainJune, Jesusmyking(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.