Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,517 members, 7,865,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (154584 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 6:55pm On May 22
Geovanni412:
FOMC NEWS is in 8 mins

Tears or smiles...we shall see

Tears definitely 😁

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 6:58pm On May 22
On GbpNzd, even positive news favoring the Nzd couldn't save the Nzd against the Pound today. The bullish move will be so crazy that after 100pips move, I will just set my SL at BE and forget the trade. But all in all, it must satisfy my bias by breaking, retesting and rebreaking. Then we are good to go. If it doesn't give me opportunity to join, fine, odabo.

Side note: I use 10pips to catch 20pips in 2hrs, they call you a rookie and risk taking trader, while someone else is using 100pips to catch 200pips in two and a half weeks. But one way or the other, he's the better trader. Delusional people. 😞. They look at the number of pips caught to judge who's better, what about the number of pips risked

The moment y'all know it's not about amount of pips but about the win rate in relative to risk-to-reward, the better for you. Those candle sticks are the same o, same pattern repeating itself across all timeframes. Just find your niche(most comfortable tf) and hone it. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by obajoey(m): 7:38pm On May 22
Hoping to pick a new entry @ 198.800 or 198.500 then long to 210

We patiently wait.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 7:41pm On May 22
my view;
HAVE BEEN MONITORING THEM.

E U = LOOKING TO SHORT IT, IF LONDON GIVE ME THE PULL BACK I NEED.
GU = IF IT CLOSE WITH A PIN BAR, I WILL WAIT FOR A PULL BACK AND THEN SHORT IT

PS: DAILY CANDLES

WAITING FOR DXY TO CLOSE AROUND 104.5-105 AREA. TODAY.

I AM STILL LEARNING.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BrightFuture48: 8:12pm On May 22
Geovanni412:

News will affect it by 3am ngn time when new Zealand monetary policy Statement will be released

Looking at the structure, it would be a bad idea to buy at the top of today's high

Any buying should be towards the center or low of today's daily bar and preferably after the news

Any plan for selling gbpnzd should be put on hold until market shows consolidation and bearish bars for the first 12 hrs of tomorrow

The best play for gbpnzd for me is to wait until the first 12 hrs bar prints for tomorrow.

I will wait for another pull back by tomorrow, so that I can long again because the upside outlook still bright provided yesterday resistance become strong support tomorrow.

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 8:41pm On May 22
The life of a stubborn trader grin

Before and After... I will be closing at market close kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 10:26pm On May 22
Succhris:

Price is finally at 1.083* zone. Buying eu 1.0835 sl1.0815 tp 1.0945
closed eu below entry with -13pips loss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:10am On May 23
Cashhy11:
On Gold. The 1hr is currently trending down, and the 1hr pivot is somewhere below. It's broken a support already, just waiting for retest and continuation to hop in.

But on the 15mins TF, the 15mins pivot support is the one holding the price from dropping further below. I will just wait for the M15 support be broken and retested also before going in.

Hello sir. I read about this Pivot before but have forgotten how it works.

Care to Teach or show me a thing or two sir??

Thanks very much for your time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 1:35am On May 23
Today's US crude oil price is below the price level of 80, yesterday the price moved down from a high of 78.30 to a low of 77.05
Yesterday's FOMC meeting minutes resulted in the decision to keep the interest rate unchanged as the inflation target of 2% wasn't reached.
FOMC unanimously decided at the meeting to maintain its benchmark short-term lending rate at 5.25%-5.5%. The meeting summary said "Participants observed that although inflation has declined over the past year, in recent months there has been a lack of further progress in achieving the Committee's goal of 2 percent. The recent monthly data had shown significant increases in components of goods and services price inflation."

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 1:36am On May 23
Something looking good on EurGbp long. EurGbp has hit a support formed on March 8th, and it's currently holding the price from dropping further. We don't know if it can push it up, until it pushes it up. If the trendline can be broken, and that 0.85151 line also broken and retested to confirm it as the new support. The next destination is the 0.85236 line. and we can breakeven at this spot and hope for continuation, and the worse case it reverses and stopped out. Nonetheless it's worth the risk.

Modified: Just checked the calendar now, and there are Euro and Gbp news tomorrow morning. So this is a no go area. I don't trade during news release. So I will just be out till 10am to see if market has got something for me.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 1:42am On May 23
LincolnOnyeabor:

Hello sir. I read about this Pivot before but have forgotten how it works.

Care to Teach or show me a thing or two sir??

Thanks very much for your time.
I'm also new to it, but one thing I know is it's like a form of support and resistance zones. And different pivots appear for ever timeframes. So an H1 pivot areas won't be the same if you go to H4, etc.

Just watch this video below, as he explains the rudimentary, then you can google more on it if it interests you.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:53am On May 23
Cashhy11:
I'm also new to it, but one thing I know is it's like a form of support and resistance zones. And different pivots appear for ever timeframes. So an H1 pivot areas won't be the same if you go to H4, etc.

Just watch this video below, as he explains the rudimentary, then you can google more on it if it interests you.

Alright thanks.

Battery @ 1%. cry cry cry

If you have steady power in this Country of ours, you actually don't know what the Lord Has done for you oo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 2:04am On May 23
BtcUsd long. The H1 has been bullish for a while now, so I believe the recent downward move is just corrective move and the original move which is bullish is about to continue, at least to go retest its recent high. Counter trendline broken, recent resistance broken, currently retested, so any M15 candle closing above the pivot is the trigger for long.

BE at 70064, it's a rounded figure, there will definitely be reactions around that zone. Trade is 1:1.34rr. It's worth the shot. Unfortunately fundednext does not have it, so I'm on the sidelines on this.

Goodnight, we will see how trade plays out in the morning.
First image: H1
Second image: M15

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 6:57am On May 23
Bought a fundednext 15k 1 step stellar challenge account yesterday, after blowing numerous challenge account and learning through the process, I feel i have never been in a better position to take up this challenge than now, I will be posting my trades and also updating as the journey unfolds, Wish Me luck guys.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 6:58am On May 23
First trade on the account,

Usdhuf

Bought

SL; 354.244

Tp1; 372

Tp2; 435(might take months)

Risk; 1%
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 7:02am On May 23
Second trade

AUDUSD

Sold

SL; 0.67165

Tp1; 0.62918

Tp2;0.60000

Risk; 1%
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 7:05am On May 23
3rd trade

EURUSD

Sold

SL; 1.08969

TP1; 1.06127

Tp2; 1.05

Risk; 1%

Total risk = 3%

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 7:11am On May 23
Cashhy11:
BtcUsd long. The H1 has been bullish for a while now, so I believe the recent downward move is just corrective move and the original move which is bullish is about to continue, at least to go retest its recent high. Counter trendline broken, recent resistance broken, currently retested, so any M15 candle closing above the pivot is the trigger for long.

BE at 70064, it's a rounded figure, there will definitely be reactions around that zone. Trade is 1:1.34rr. It's worth the shot. Unfortunately fundednext does not have it, so I'm on the sidelines on this.

Which type of account did you buy , as there is btc in the one I bought.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 7:27am On May 23
DXYY:
First trade on the account,

Usdhuf

Bought

SL; 354.244

Tp1; 372

Tp2; 435(might take months)

Risk; 1%

I noticed that there is a minor resistance that might stop price from moving upwards a little above my entry, won't be panick closing but will watch out for rejections around that area, if I see any will be closing the trade and wait till that resistance is broken.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 7:41am On May 23
DXYY:
Bought a fundednext 15k 1 step stellar challenge account yesterday, after blowing numerous challenge account and learning through the process, I feel i have never been in a better position to take up this challenge than now, I will be posting my trades and also updating as the journey unfolds, Wish Me luck guys.

Wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 7:44am On May 23
Succhris:

Wish you the best

Thanks boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 7:54am On May 23
Cashhy11:

For good 5hours, no candle stick could break the highs we were waiting for to use as entry trigger until this current candle is attempting it. Since it took that long to be broken, we can't enter based on this candle anymore, we need this candle to break the price, and retest and re-break again to enter.

All these are just measures to get in market that's really ready to move our direction instead of being faked out into an entry and market starts going against us.

Modified second image: The candle also failed breaking it, and only wicked. One thing after strong consolidation phase is that, once market pushes through, it might not even retest to give you a chance to enter before heading up aggressively. We will see if that will play out here too. But I'm still bullish on this dude for real.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by erniok(m): 7:58am On May 23
DXYY:
Good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 8:00am On May 23
erniok:

Good luck bro.

Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 8:03am On May 23
DXYY:

Which type of account did you buy , as there is btc in the one I bought.
Stellar account, I checked now, and it is there. Thought they didn't allow it, because I've checked it before during their free monthly competitions then. So I just assumed they don't allow till now. They probably just added it now, makes sense.

Thanks boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 8:06am On May 23
Cashhy11:
Stellar account, I checked now, and it is there. Thought they didn't allow it, because I've checked it before during their free monthly competitions then. So I just assumed they don't allow till now. They probably just added it now, makes sense.

Thanks boss.

Ok boss, uwlcm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 8:44am On May 23
On UsdCad, there could be some small short to catch. The H1 is bearish, and the counter trendline is broken and currently retested, same as the major resistance too. What to do now is wait for price to break the purple minor resistance, and retested and continuation.

Don't know how I wanna enter this yet, because of the too much news all happening today, don't know when market will give opportunity, it might be close the news period and I don't trade that nig ga at all. We will see, but that's just my outlook on it.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Cashhy11: 9:06am On May 23
Still on BtcUsd, it's been broken, currently slowing down, any 15minutes candle closure above the recent high is the trigger. SL has been adjusted too, as market has formed structure for SL to be kept. RR increased to 1:1.49.

Modified: Trade activated, we are in.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 10:44am On May 23
BTC sell limit @70,000. SL at 70500. tp at 68,000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LordBillionz: 11:32am On May 23
F1re:

I'm using Exness Broker, go to their website and register and then verify your account using an identification document could be NIN Slip, Passport etc and then deposit, I think the least you can deposit is 10$ which is around 16k Naira and the least you can withdraw is 4,000 Naira.
Does Exness allow scalping and how fast is their withdrawal?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LordBillionz: 11:34am On May 23
Cashhy11:
Pips count? As a scalper, I'm never gonna make so much pips. Can't really say, I've never even paid attention to it before. I just execute trades after trades. But never had a losing week for the past 8weeks now.
Please which trading platform do you use?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peterincredible: 12:30pm On May 23
So I have been trading demo acct to learn the ropes, taking courses on Forex and also watching a lot of traders podcast and I have heard about traders talking about having screen time or studying the chart or for Forex studying how a particular currency pair moves and to be honest I am a bit confused by those words does it mean that I should just sit down and watch the chart without having anything in mind just staring at it please senior/advance traders can u help guild me so that I understande ure responses is highly appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (298) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

Viewing this topic: obajoey(m), ectoble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.