Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down (84169 Views)

Jaywon Bounced From Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 / Photos From Olamide's Mother's Burial / Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by Egoveen: 8:35pm On Jan 01
accordadoga28:
Hehehehe

In Yorubaland, we don't wake up our elders with sidekicks.

We are not like some people from one region who lack home training because their stubborn great-grandfathers died like rats and couldn't live to train them
And your great grand fathers are still alive ba😏😏,sometimes ehn Una go just open keyboard dey type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by Pickieox(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01
muyico:
minor king
real king don't need to force any person to do d rite tinz

When you learn how to separate an office from a personality, you will know what the King did is right. When I call a governor his Excellency, I'm respecting his office not his personality. And that excellent is expected from him. He need to showcase that excellency in his office, his style, his deeds, and the likes. Hope I explain better for you.

By the way, you don't disrespect a king by handshake. It is our culture. You prostrate as a male, while you kneel as a female. When you get to the western world, you can bow or do as they want. When you are in Rome, you behave like a Roman...

"T" for thanks

1 Like

Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by Pickieox(m): 8:40pm On Jan 01
OVB123:
Indomie generation.

Lol, anyways, I've schooled him already.
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by OnyeOgboni: 8:43pm On Jan 01
Rubbish
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by omooba969(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01
PepeXKermit:

Values I have, material things does not define you but you are looking for a job, you for stay jobless and just live in your parents house because material things do not matter in this life. The correlation between poverty and bigotry is very high and I ask you, show me a tribal bigot who is rich.

The poor are always at a disadvantage bcoz of their low-level or poor education and poor economy. If you do your research properly, is it not the rich amongst you (your leaders) who foster division amongst the masses, thereby polarizing the populace.

So what else do you expect from your poor neighbor than to think you're the cause of his poverty, then resentment sets in. This is what you refer to as bigotry, forgetting that the poor masses are only scrambling for crumbs. This is the devilish work of the rich and the politicians to distract the poor man. Poverty is an economic factor while bigotry is a social factor. The social factor shows/demonstrates whom an individual is.

It's important to always discern the root cause of your problem, but then it takes only a bright mind to do this. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by pek(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01
accordadoga28:
Hehehehe

We are not like some people from one region who lack home training because their stubborn great-grandfathers died like rats and couldn't live to train them
You sound so stupid you tribal bigot. I guess Olamide is from Warri

1 Like

Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by ostartruth: 8:54pm On Jan 01
accordadoga28:
Hehehehe

Exactly my point. Yorubas lack basic home training when it comes to being honest and sincere. Salutation isn't love or genuineness. Their greeting style has not stopped their skull mining and ritual killings even by half

1 Like

Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by Antoeni(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01
What is All These Sanwo- Olu / Tinubu Sharwama King Feeling Like?
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01
muyico:
minor king

Abi the king actually loves Olamide and doesn't want him to die?

See, the king might accept shit from the musician, but what of his followers and chiefs? The overzealous ones who will feel slighted by the insult?

I can assure you, even the Oba of Lagos never normal after the incident with the Ooni, though I'm sure Ojaja II didn't lift a finger against him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by hstar: 9:11pm On Jan 01
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by Burgerlomo: 9:14pm On Jan 01
Totilopussylick:
Normally olamide suppose prostrate for the king tongue

As a Yoruba boy 👍
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by vannessa7(f): 9:18pm On Jan 01
Igbos everywhere fighting tooth and nails on every Yoruba thread from beginning to the end and they accuse others of what they do, bigotry, you can never hear an unbiased opinion from them when it comes to Yoruba issue, every other tribes here see and know what they are doing, envy, resentment, inferiority complex, bitterness, making them lash out in pain, yet the major root of their problem is not Yoruba,

Being obnoxious and malicious against Yoruba will not cure their pain neither will it hurt Yoruba in any way rather it is hurting them and will continue to hurt them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by naija1stnigar(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01
Coldspice:

All these Monday slaves sef

Na why dey Ekpa tie ya mama like tuber of yam grin
oga face front! you and your fellow tribal idiots will be shouting respect after online after borrowing 50mb from MTN whereas all your famous amugbos are using hands to rub your Kings head.
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by MILLERMannn: 9:48pm On Jan 01
Timoleon:

It's a fake headline. Normally, guys no dey stretch hand give man wey senior am for handshake not to now talk of a yoruba boy stretching hand to man wey reach him papa age before you come dey talk of say na king sef.
Prostration or kneeling down is as a result of slavery. Go and read book and know the reason why Yorubas are prostrating.
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by MILLERMannn: 9:50pm On Jan 01
MightySparrow:
These small boys are learning disrespect from the other tribe.

Omoluabi will postrate to greet elders.
Keep shut. Prostration or kneeling down came as a result of slavery. This was a result that came into existence between land lords and their slaves. Go and read books and know why. Why is it that it is only Yorubas that prostrate?
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by MILLERMannn: 9:51pm On Jan 01
accordadoga28:
Hehehehe

Keep shut. Does the white man prostrate? Are you better than them? Prostration is as a result of long time slavery. You are prostrating to your fellow human being. Is he your God?Go and read books.
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by Coldspice: 9:51pm On Jan 01
naija1stnigar:
oga face front! you and your fellow tribal idiots will be shouting respect after online after borrowing 50mb from MTN whereas all your famous amugbos are using hands to rub your Kings head.

Na you get liver cirrhosis, na the same you get ulcer.
I don wan cause you depression add to wetin dey for ground. Just carry your self dey go.
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by Teeklef(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01
Coldspice:

All these Monday slaves sef

Na why dey Ekpa tie ya mama like tuber of yam grin
omoh!! Have been on this forum since 2007,register officially in 2013 but this is the most brutal clapback have ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by lascos912(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01
CameroonPepper:
Most respectful tribe in the world indeed
Hypocrites
hatred just full you people's heart
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by Olat4421: 10:07pm On Jan 01
Hmm niaraland has become a tool for tribal bigotry. Every single topic Dey will start attacking each other tribe. Especially d Yorubas and d igbos is dis not shameful. Infact it has become a normal thing in nairaland. D owner has to do something about it.its d worst site in Nigeria when it come to tribal bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by Ecosystem4u: 10:09pm On Jan 01
accordadoga28:
Hehehehe

Be informed

In Igbo land, it is a TABOO to see an elder in a gathering of umunna or any other gathering and not shake his hand albeit with TWO HANDS as a show of respect, then you can shake your mates with a single hand. If you pass an elder in Igbo land and not shake him, he can report you to your father, and you will be shamed.

The two cultures are different, hope you learnt something today.

1 Like

Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by johnbullthe2rd: 10:16pm On Jan 01
Google.drive
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by EmmyDJourno: 10:19pm On Jan 01
Igboamagieze🤣
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by AfroKnight: 10:32pm On Jan 01
muyico:
minor king
Na baale but let’s just call him king
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by lapintoz: 10:53pm On Jan 01
Cameroon idiot....what are you yarning? You think they are like you...obioma the tailor. People with zero manners

CameroonPepper:
Most respectful tribe in the world indeed
Hypocrites
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by lapintoz: 10:57pm On Jan 01
Why won't you justify mannerless tribe that kick their fathers for greetings 😄😄😄

MILLERMannn:

Prostration or kneeling down is as a result of slavery. Go and read book and know the reason why Yorubas are prostrating.
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by demoBaba: 11:02pm On Jan 01
meum:
My aged uncle visited our house the other day, I went to where he sat to greet him.
I bowed in respect while greeting him until he brought out his hand for a handshake. I then responded with both hands.

It’s utterly disrespectful to stretch your hand first to an elder in a handshake.

Please,. modify them
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by Hotice085: 11:09pm On Jan 01
muyico:
minor king

You people should stop abusing the word king, ordinary family head una de call king, I doubt if his kingdom is as big as our village farm
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by Bimpe29: 11:11pm On Jan 01
Fame doesn't mean you should be disrespectful and uncultured.
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by SaturnNick(m): 11:48pm On Jan 01
meum:
My aged uncle visited our house the other day, I went to where he sat to greet him.
I bowed in respect while greeting him until he brought out his hand for a handshake. I then responded with both hands.

It’s utterly disrespectful to stretch your hand first to an elder in a handshake.
Thank you. You said it all
Re: Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down by luckyz4rea(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01
MightySparrow:
These small boys are learning disrespect from the other tribe.

Omoluabi will postrate to greet elders.

If you think your tribe is the best, you might be as good as being in the wrong tribe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies / Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.