Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians (15482 Views)

I Have Abandoned My Senatorial Ambition — Peter Obi's New DG Says / PDP 4 Peter Obi: New Political Group Emerges / Peter Obi's New Dangerous Lie Cracked- PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Ejaisky: 7:34pm On Jan 01
On what capacity?
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Asswipemod: 7:35pm On Jan 01
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

Pit Hoebee is hellbent on running a parallel government.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Larryndelaw: 7:35pm On Jan 01
jaxxy:

People asking jamb question like they have selective amnesia.

He is the one who demolished apc in lagos state by wide margins b4 tipex People started their work.

And also demolished apc in Abuja.

He is the right President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

not the illegality we currently have doing nothing while the nation and economy is crumbling.
You mean to say internet obidient president. Just dey lick sugar for you to be happy. Your Obi will never rule Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by azikiweironsi(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01
Balderdash.
Empty barrel that makes noise.
As if he can perform the magic to rescue Nigeria if he had won.
Atiku is back in Dubai, but later he will come down to try his luck for President again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Asswipemod: 7:37pm On Jan 01
DMerciful:
The genuine winner of the Feb 25 election has spoken!

He is not the president. Let him be going up and down forming Donald Trump, he will never be president. Opportunistic barawo ne.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Larryndelaw: 7:38pm On Jan 01
Beress:
This is how a Presidential message should be...inspiring hope. Not one balublu bulaba full of lies
Tune your TV station to where the real president talk and not your pathetic chinaman Obi ranting online. Did you see Atiku displaying roaming about the internet?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01
Larryndelaw:
You mean to say internet obidient president. Just dey lick sugar for you to be happy. Your Obi will never rule Nigeria.

suffer no dey tire u abi? u go cry tire.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Asswipemod: 7:38pm On Jan 01
Beress:
This is how a Presidential message should be...inspiring hope. Not one balublu bulaba full of lies

So, you're this gullible? A politician just spoke to you and you got mesmerized. Na wah o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Asswipemod: 7:38pm On Jan 01
Beress:

So, you're this gullible? A politician just spoke to you and you got mesmerized. Na wah o.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Ebeano49(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01
Peter Obi: The real elected president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Larryndelaw: 7:40pm On Jan 01
jaxxy:

suffer no dey tire u abi? u go cry tire.
I'm not among you people that suffer. I'm Rich and fulfilled
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Asswipemod: 7:40pm On Jan 01
Ebeano49:

For where? You and I know he lost.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01
Larryndelaw:
I'm not among you people that suffer. I'm Rich and fulfilled

So the 150m in abject poverty is none of ur business no wonder u support the inept and incompetent illegality that has nothing to offer Nigeria.

I'm sure ure happy with the current situation of the country. Dollar will soon get to 1,500.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Larryndelaw: 7:42pm On Jan 01
DMerciful:
Everybody including the drug lord knows Obi won that election
So say one of the myopic people. The same way Trump claimed he won the USA election. Anyway you people supported Tump and even sow Aso ebi. Now Trump is running helter shelter and all his gang are cooling off in jail and paying millions of dollars in compensation for their Lies. Some of them have already declared bankruptcy.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Ebeano49(m): 7:44pm On Jan 01
Asswipemod:

For where? You and I know he lost.

You are responding because deep down, you know he won.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Larryndelaw: 7:48pm On Jan 01
jaxxy:

So the 150m in abject poverty is none of ur business no wonder u support the inept and incompetent illegality that has nothing to offer Nigeria.

I'm sure ure happy with the current situation of the country. Dollar will soon get to 1,500.
Go and look for work and stop your nonsense online. Go back to farming, learn a trade. You made yourself to be in poverty. The govt never push you to poverty. You are looking for quick and fast way to make money.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by BabaO2: 7:50pm On Jan 01
Message to IPOB or who?
Who is obi in Nigeria setting?
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by DrChukki: 7:50pm On Jan 01
BOSSkesh:
Your own Wahala
You will never be president

Same way no one in your entire family will amount to anything grin
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01
Larryndelaw:
Go and look for work and stop your nonsense online. Go back to farming, learn a trade. You made yourself to be in poverty. The govt never push you to poverty. You are looking for quick and fast way to make money.

Sorry I'm not poor or suffering but unlike u I care about the 150millon other Nigerian or more in abject poverty thanks to apc.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by IfnobeGod20: 8:02pm On Jan 01
Alexis11:

I thought you all said Obi is your president? grin

Be like una delusion don dey wear out small small. cheesy
Please can you point out where I said Obi is my president? The problem of many of Tinubu's supporters, you always think everyone that support Obi is an Igbo man or woman. Such a delusional mindset. I even want you to point out where I said Obi is my president or remain hypocrite for life. I am not a lawless Nigerian like Tinubu's supporters. I am a law abiding person and I remain so till world closes.
Just I had said, may God not allow Obi and his supporters matter kill you guys this new year.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Alajiki(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01
iLoveYouToo:
Parallel president 😁 grin

Obi shouldn’t give our Prez heart attack abeg

Biafran president rather.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by AllahOfBlood: 8:07pm On Jan 01
Bbgbs23:

You couldn't even compare him with your own father! Lol.
you were the one asking who he is, so I put it very short for you to have the idea of who he is
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Bbgbs23: 8:15pm On Jan 01
jaxxy:

People asking jamb question like they have selective amnesia.

He is the one who demolished apc in lagos state by wide margins b4 tipex People started their work.

And also demolished apc in Abuja.

He is the right President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

not the illegality we currently have doing nothing while the nation and economy is crumbling.

Okay. You made your point. But he isn't the one in ASO ROCK!!!. And he wouldn't have done better if he was there too. Judging by the 8 years in anambra. Argue with whoever subs for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Asswipemod: 8:16pm On Jan 01
Ebeano49:

You are responding because deep down, you know he won.

He lost is what I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by IfnobeGod20: 8:22pm On Jan 01
Larryndelaw:
Tune your TV station to where the real president talk and not your pathetic chinaman Obi ranting online. Did you see Atiku displaying roaming about the internet?
Why are you people always have goosebumps on any issue that concern Obi and even the one that doesn't concern him, you people find ways of bring Obi and his supporters in. This is more of inferiority complex than anything else. My Kobo Kobo advise before it turns you to another thing through ogun a fowo fa. Atiku sent the same New Year message with his own full of abuses but you guys doesn't rant this way on the thread but take undue please to rant and rant on Obi and Obidient issue. https://www.nairaland.com/7955116/2024-stop-groping-dark-atiku
Take it softly before it turns to If I thou know.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by fredoooooo: 8:35pm On Jan 01
To his ma*d men group of companies ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Burob: 8:39pm On Jan 01
Ebeano49:
President way no win 1 state for Northern Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by GUNITGuy: 8:40pm On Jan 01
IfnobeGod20:

He's not a lawless person like the snatch, grab and run people. He will never take law into his hand. He's an obedient Nigerian.
This is sort of an abuse of Social Media ....Why not do this in mainstream media...Just because sm isn't regulated doesn't mean you should do this treasonous acts ...He's being watched for every comments released to the media ...This isn't right ...
Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu have been in Opposition but not in this manner ....Something is wrong somewhere
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by merits(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

Obi sit down we don't need your greetings, you can never be presidents religion bigot like you.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by pacificom: 8:44pm On Jan 01
easyfem:
this man don dey use style to nurse next presidential election
He has the fundamental human right to empty his treasury.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by theamazonguru(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01
IfnobeGod20:

As a leader of opposition party, LP.
As a patriotic citizen.
As a former Anambra Governor.
As a man that is paying his tax return regularly.

Now, the question is, who are you?

I am who I am.
And who are you please.
What is your pedigree.
Who knows you in this land.
And what effect does your opinion of me have on the Nigerian economy.

I come in peace

Ire oh.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Burruchaga71(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01
Kenmatt:
I didn't go through.

Do I even need to go through?

Why is Peter Obi delivering a new year messages to Nigerians?

Is he a Nigerian President?

Or was it because President Tinubu delivered a new year messages he too wants to do the same.

Maybe, they say he is the Nigerian President of X (Twitter).
P O is Nigeria president we recognize.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" / My Prison Torture Experience By Inibehe Effiong / Audu Ogbeh Launches Agriculture Roadmap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.