Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians (15521 Views)

I Have Abandoned My Senatorial Ambition — Peter Obi's New DG Says / PDP 4 Peter Obi: New Political Group Emerges / Peter Obi's New Dangerous Lie Cracked- PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by IfnobeGod20: 4:48pm On Jan 01
Kenmatt:
I didn't go through.

Do I even need to go through?

Why is Peter Obi delivering a new year messages to Nigerians?

Is he a Nigerian President?

Or was it because President Tinubu delivered a new year messages he too wants to do the same.

Maybe, they say he is the Nigerian President of X (Twitter).
You can also do yours as a patriotic Nigerian, if you wished, so far the content won't negate national unity and interest.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by iramure(m): 4:49pm On Jan 01
Wait for your time Mr Peter. Let Tinubu enjoy his tenure in peace. If there is any way you can help him succeed as a stateman that you are, bring it on! not all the time talking down of his government as if you are the best Nigeria can have. Those obedients unnecessarily hyping you aren't doing you any favour. You think to govern a complex nation like Nigeria is bread and butter. Sit down and learn my dear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Heffalump(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01
Peter de Rock!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by IfnobeGod20: 4:50pm On Jan 01
TylerDurden:
If there is one fundamental threat to our democracy, it is the undermining and weakening of our national institutions and the capture of state affairs and resources by few individuals and private interests.

Coming from a bloody hypocrite who diverted state resources to his private portfolio and Brewery business.

Can you name the private portfolio and the brewery owned by him or remain silent for life as an hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by TokunboCarsOnly: 4:53pm On Jan 01
Today alone I have read two addresses. One is political and the other is presidential.

Obi was denied presidency, yet his address remains the best, more real and loaded, clear and concise enough for all sane Nigerians to decipher.

God bless PO. The real elected president.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by DamnnNiggarr: 4:53pm On Jan 01
MightySparrow:

President and Grand Commander of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

And who the heck is Obi?
What is the purpose of his broadcast?
Bros, Nigeria doesn't have a president.

A country that claims to have a president yet, a good percentage of the citizenry can not properly have a two-square meal.
If you're proud of the way your acclaimed president and his cronies are ruling Nigeria, may everything you do resemble the present state of Nigeria.

Say a big Amen to the declaration above...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Papayaayasager(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01
See speech na...see sensible talk...see man na

Not one bulaba like that.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by phorget(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01
TylerDurden:
If there is one fundamental threat to our democracy, it is the undermining and weakening of our national institutions and the capture of state affairs and resources by few individuals and private interests.

Coming from a bloody hypocrite who diverted state resources to his private portfolio and Brewery business.

Coming from someone who hasn't left his shithole for once.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by NaijaCover(m): 4:55pm On Jan 01
Hmmmmmm
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by IfnobeGod20: 4:55pm On Jan 01
Chibuzoripob:
grin OBI HIM TU LIE THE FAMOUS FAKE CHINESE, ONLINE AGULU PRESIDENT
"ebi pa was o". Hope this government is favouring you and your family? As you now buy fuel as cheap as ₦87 and bag of rice @ ₦11,000 with your APC's and Tinubu's card.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Mosba: 4:55pm On Jan 01
Fu
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by CommonSense1967: 4:55pm On Jan 01
Coming from a religious fanatical CONMAN. Please STFU.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by ysgs: 4:56pm On Jan 01
IfnobeGod20:

So say someone that cannot boast of #10,000 in his account while the person he is trolling became a billionaire at the age of 35. Take a mirror and check your age and compare to the age of 35 years Peter Obi and discover you're a failure personified.
. This is too much my guy. You said the truth!...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Telltruth123: 4:58pm On Jan 01
Kenmatt:
I didn't go through.

Do I even need to go through?

Why is Peter Obi delivering a new year messages to Nigerians?

Is he a Nigerian President?

Or was it because President Tinubu delivered a new year messages he too wants to do the same.

Maybe, they say he is the Nigerian President of X (Twitter).
I did not read it because he is not the president of Nigeria.
He has no power to control the economy of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by IfnobeGod20: 4:58pm On Jan 01
GUNITGuy:
What does he actually want with this .,.....
Very soon na to Sign budget....
He's not a lawless person like the snatch, grab and run people. He will never take law into his hand. He's an obedient Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by bender79: 5:00pm On Jan 01
TylerDurden:

Coming from a bloody hypocrite who diverted state resources to his private portfolio and Brewery business. E pain am! By the way, How many people cared to listen to the rubbish your president was blabbing today?

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by smartemperor042: 5:00pm On Jan 01
Any proof?

He told you to go and verify, you couldn't!

TylerDurden:

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by ABC101FF: 5:01pm On Jan 01
A delay is not a denial. My President.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by aspabay(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01
Online President of oBidenses

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by bender79: 5:02pm On Jan 01
TylerDurden:

Coming from a bloody hypocrite who diverted state resources to his private portfolio and Brewery business. E pain am! By the way, how many people cared to listen to your president blabbing rubbish today?

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by MightySparrow: 5:02pm On Jan 01
DamnnNiggarr:
Bros, Nigeria doesn't have a president.

A country that claims to have a president yet, a good percentage of the citizenry can not properly have a two-square meal.
If you're proud of the way your acclaimed president and his cronies is ruling Nigeria, may everything you do resemble the present state of Nigeria.

Say a big Amen to the declaration above...

Sọ his seven months rule brings this peril Abi?

Abeg go and siddon dey enjoy your akpu and ohs soup with nkpurumiri.

I have never managed my life the way most past leaders ran Nigeria. I can't say Amen to your prayer.

What was Nigeria before Obasanjo? Things are worse now than then.

He will try his best.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by bender79: 5:02pm On Jan 01
TylerDurden:

Coming from a bloody hypocrite who diverted state resources to his private portfolio and Brewery business. E pain am!

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by IfnobeGod20: 5:02pm On Jan 01
casualobserver:
This one is still in campaign mode, interlacing every statement with “Possible”.

The problem with Obi and why he will never be president is that he is opportunistic by nature and lacks a strategic mindset. The more he carries on in this manner (including portraying himself as the main opposition despite coming third) the harder it will be for him to form an alliance with the real main opposition the PDP. Without an alliance, none of them can overcome Tinubu and APC.
You see now that you're the one already in campaign mode while the man just doing his own as constitutionally permitted. You're already talking of merger while all parties are putting their houses in order. You people only see everything in the perspective of politics and that is why the country is not moving forward, instead of taking the leaders accountable for now. Change this your mindset, as to go far in life. You cannot continue seeing everything in the prism of politics dude.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Chibuzoripob: 5:04pm On Jan 01
cool kip wailing cool.U go dey alright. Allow the Skitmaker online President dey deceive u with his lies
IfnobeGod20:

"ebi pa was o". Hope this government is favouring you and your family? As you now buy fuel as cheap as ₦87 and bag of rice @ ₦11,000 with your APC's and Tinubu's card.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Promax4321: 5:05pm On Jan 01
If there are threat is those who claimed they won without proof and hasn't conceded. Are they giving speeches as what. They are causing more confusion than helping matter.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by IfnobeGod20: 5:05pm On Jan 01
MightySparrow:

Giving himself.

Possibly you.
Let truth be said, the man has become a bone in your throat. You shiver anytime you see any news about him and I am sure you see him in your sleep every night. This is 1st of January, if you continue in this trajectory, Obi's matter may choke you. Softly please.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by FamTomx2(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01
BOSSkesh:
Your own Wahala
You will never be president

You will be the first to prostrate on the ground when given the opportunity to meet with him, hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by DamnnNiggarr: 5:08pm On Jan 01
MightySparrow:

Sọ his seven months rule brings this peril Abi?

Abeg go and siddon dey enjoy your akpu and ohs soup with nkpurumiri.

I have never managed my life the way most past leaders ran Nigeria. I can't say Amen to your prayer.

What was Nigeria before Obasanjo? Things are worse now than then.

He will try his best.

I hate it when I'm bantering with someone in a friendly manner, he starts throwing tantrums.

I thought we are bantering in a friendly manner?
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by IfnobeGod20: 5:10pm On Jan 01
iramure:
Wait for your time Mr Peter. Let Tinubu enjoy his tenure in peace. If there is any way you can help him succeed as a stateman that you are, bring it on! not all the time talking down of his government as if you are the best Nigeria can have. Those obedients unnecessarily hyping you aren't doing you any favour. You think to govern a complex nation like Nigeria is bread and butter. Sit down and learn my dear.
Please what did he say that are not the true nature of the country? Please was there no carnage in he month of December that claimed over 100 lives? Is the economy robust as expected?
Mr. Man, oppositions don't pamper the ruling party, they charge them to accountability and to wake up to their responsibilities. The culture of colouring happenings and making it look good had brought us to this kneeling state of our nation.
Please identify whatever he mentioned that wasn't true.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Akinboboz(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01
Una done dey campaign for this obi, hope una no go tired, 2027 is long... Everyday, obi this, obi that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Youths Block Roads, Protest 10-month Power Outage / Soludo Rescues Victims In Ghastly Motor Accident / Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.