Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians (15523 Views)

I Have Abandoned My Senatorial Ambition — Peter Obi's New DG Says / PDP 4 Peter Obi: New Political Group Emerges / Peter Obi's New Dangerous Lie Cracked- PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Mccullum: 9:43pm On Jan 01
[/b]Who ask for his new year message.[b][i][/i]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by broadman20: 9:43pm On Jan 01
TylerDurden:
If there is one fundamental threat to our democracy, it is the undermining and weakening of our national institutions and the capture of state affairs and resources by few individuals and private interests.

Coming from a bloody hypocrite who was accused of diverting state resources to his private portfolio and Brewery business.

The most useless idoits are the fools who burnt markets and beat up NIGERIANs in Lagos all because of elections.

They are still the same persons talking trash here and posting accusing fingers at others.

Hypocrisy can be a tribal trademark.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by santuspearl: 9:51pm On Jan 01
BOSSkesh:
Your own Wahala
You will never be president

Hope you have eaten today 😋.. abi u don drop account number for your begging begging as usual 😂
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by tochi314: 9:55pm On Jan 01
Ellu pEllu p...
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by newnigerdelta00: 10:18pm On Jan 01
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

Everybody has message for Nigeria's nothing New normal level oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by liasmiram2567: 10:45pm On Jan 01
DMerciful:
The genuine winner of the Feb 25 election has spoken!

Genuine winner indeed.How many states did he win in the North?Continue to deceive yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by berrystunn(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01
TylerDurden:
If there is one fundamental threat to our democracy, it is the undermining and weakening of our national institutions and the capture of state affairs and resources by few individuals and private interests.

Coming from a bloody hypocrite who was accused of diverting state resources to his private portfolio and Brewery business.

Usu, get the meaning and run mad
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by searchlight: 11:02pm On Jan 01
BOSSkesh:
Your own Wahala
You will never be president
Your papa na the next president since na you dey determine who will be president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by searchlight: 11:03pm On Jan 01
Bbgbs23:
Who is Peter Obi to address the nation?
His dog dey more valuable than your entire household

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Burob: 11:06pm On Jan 01
searchlight:
Just like Nnamdi Kanu’s dog jack is more important than the Biafra cause & yourself?
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Burob: 11:09pm On Jan 01
Mccullum:
[/b]Who ask for his new year message.[b][i][/i]
Gringory Obi still dey drag shadow president with em Oga Abubakar Malu Atiku.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by kabukabu50(m): 11:36pm On Jan 01
My President.
His Excellency Peter Obi.
A man of the People.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by EmmyCC: 11:44pm On Jan 01
From the Man majority of Nigerians voted for to be their President.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by DMerciful(m): 12:17am On Jan 02
You made no point but derail
Larryndelaw:
So say one of the myopic people. The same way Trump claimed he won the USA election. Anyway you people supported Tump and even sow Aso ebi. Now Trump is running helter shelter and all his gang are cooling off in jail and paying millions of dollars in compensation for their Lies. Some of them have already declared bankruptcy.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by DMerciful(m): 12:18am On Jan 02
Will you or any member of your family be governor?
Asswipemod:

He is not the president. Let him be going up and down forming Donald Trump, he will never be president. Opportunistic barawo ne.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by sukar886: 12:28am On Jan 02
My president
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Asswipemod: 1:44am On Jan 02
DMerciful:
Will you or any member of your family be governor?

Question begging answer.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by HeroicMeastro: 3:51am On Jan 02
DamnnNiggarr:

As the true winner of the last presidential election, whose mandate was stolen by mandate thieves
Na so person de take win election?
Me self go contest next time and claim say I win😆
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by ogbonti: 4:29am On Jan 02
Kenmatt:
I didn't go through.

Do I even need to go through?

Why is Peter Obi delivering a new year messages to Nigerians?

Is he a Nigerian President?

Or was it because President Tinubu delivered a new year messages he too wants to do the same.

Maybe, they say he is the Nigerian President of X (Twitter).

IT IS CALLED OPPOSITION - shadow cabinet - so Nigerians can see the difference which is CLEAR - 7up wink grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by francotunsco: 5:22am On Jan 02
I am not surprised that he wrote a new year message. He has to send message to his twitter and other social media adherents. All the Peter is my president people.
Your preside6has spoken now. Unfortunately, you can't take his words to the bank.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Dawnofhope: 6:20am On Jan 02

[/quote] Convicted or accused? Any can be accuse of any thing , but that doesn't mean the every one must be guilty of what he is accuse of .
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by saysoo: 6:21am On Jan 02
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

This man should rest. Good men do not make good leaders,rather brave men.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Amount(m): 6:29am On Jan 02
casualobserver:
This one is still in campaign mode, interlacing every statement with “Possible”.

The problem with Obi and why he will never be president is that he is opportunistic by nature and lacks a strategic mindset. The more he carries on in this manner (including portraying himself as the main opposition despite coming third) the harder it will be for him to form an alliance with the real main opposition the PDP. Without an alliance, none of them can overcome Tinubu and APC.

It's only a matter of time before tribalism consume your thoughts of reasoning. You tend to find faults in others, whereas the reality of things in the current economy doesn't care where you come from.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by MightySparrow: 7:21am On Jan 02
jaxxy:

People asking jamb question like they have selective amnesia.

He is the one who demolished apc in lagos state by wide margins b4 tipex People started their work.

And also demolished apc in Abuja.

He is the right President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

not the illegality we currently have doing nothing while the nation and economy is crumbling.

Winning in Lagos and Abuja doesn't make anybody the president of Nigeria. His lawyers deceived him and all of you for your ignorance.

Atiku's lawyers performed woefully in American court.

If any of the challengers had any clean case, it should have been Atiku. His pride destroyed him.

Obi tried, but lacked the structure for effective campaign and monitoring. Only simps will be believe that harassing the judiciary and prophecies of blind seers will give him the throne. He still has chances to contest in the future and I wish him success.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Bbgbs23: 8:24am On Jan 02
searchlight:

Lol. A Yoruba no fit type this. Obviously a flat headed big tissue element.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 8:24am On Jan 02
MightySparrow:

Winning in Lagos and Abuja doesn't make anybody the president of Nigeria. His lawyers deceived him and all of you for your ignorance.

Atiku's lawyers performed woefully in American court.

If any of the challengers had any clean case, it should have been Atiku. His pride destroyed him.

Obi tried, but lacked the structure for effective campaign and monitoring. Only simps will be believe that harassing the judiciary and prophecies of blind seers will give him the throne. He still has chances to contest in the future and I wish him success.

People think I'm upset or talking because tinubu "won" or is president. No

I don't care much about who win but the process of determining who win. The process was flawed and heavily compromised. So a thus ur story telling is quite irrelevant and far from reality or truth.

How can u have an election conducted in such brazenly shameful manner and talk about correct results or even a winner?

If the results were real, credible and untampered with I won't be here saying Obi is the real president or any shit like that.

Bt when u are declaring tipexed results, obviously false results and disregarding right procedures to correct it b4 any declaration i have a serious problem with that.

Sadly Obi lawyers couldn't question or challenge the results in a comprehensive manner in court because of inec collusion or obviously denial to cooperate with those contesting the results.

It is a sad day for democracy just like June 12 was. A miscarriage of justice, democracy, will of the people and constitution.
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by justie75: 9:54am On Jan 02
God bless you sir. Agbado people can put a rope over their head and do the needfulGod bless you sir. Agbado people can put a rope over their head and do the needful...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by IfnobeGod20: 10:15am On Jan 02
GUNITGuy:

This is sort of an abuse of Social Media ....Why not do this in mainstream media...Just because sm isn't regulated doesn't mean you should do this treasonous acts ...He's being watched for every comments released to the media ...This isn't right ...
Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu have been in Opposition but not in this manner ....Something is wrong somewhere
You claimed what he did was treasonous. Please can you quote any section of the constitution that he negated or any section that says if you're in an opposition you should not relate with the people of Nigeria using social media and again itemize any line in his release that is treasonous or undermine the government of the day? Please I am waiting for you to show me and the rest of the world those treasonous act he committed. Thank you?
We must learn by force in this country as some of you want to cow everybody to submission because of political interest. Is there anything that is sent to social media that doesn't find its way to main stream outlet. Most the news published are extracts from the social media. APC came to power through the power of social but today it has become a sin for anyone to use social media because a government is in place and doesn't want anyone or group to talk about the government whether it's good or bad, people should just take whatever happen hook line and sinker. What a draconian regime.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Ebeano49(m): 10:27am On Jan 02
Burob:
President way no win 1 state for Northern Nigeria?
Plateau and Nasarawa states are in South East abi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Asine: 10:39am On Jan 02
Happy New Year Sir! The President I voted for.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by HRMK: 1:28pm On Jan 02
OBI KNOWS HIS MESSAGE IS FOR HIS FELLOW IGBOS THAT VOTED HIM!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader "imam Abubakar Shekau" Message To President Jonathan / Buratai Receives Special Award In Fight Against Terrorism In South Africa(Photos / Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.