Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians (15524 Views)

I Have Abandoned My Senatorial Ambition — Peter Obi's New DG Says / PDP 4 Peter Obi: New Political Group Emerges / Peter Obi's New Dangerous Lie Cracked- PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by casualobserver: 1:39pm On Jan 02
Amount:

It's only a matter of time before tribalism consume your thoughts of reasoning. You tend to find faults in others, whereas the reality of things in the current economy doesn't care where you come from.

What does tribalism have to do with what I said? I said the man is still in campaign mode. Who is the one who cannot see a simple statement and find a way to see tribalism in it?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Chee59(f): 5:39pm On Jan 02
BOSSkesh:
Your own Wahala
You will never be president
Look st this flea ridden fool.
Is it Peter obi that floated dollar? Or refused to comment on the killing over 150 people on Christmas day?
Is it him who hiked fuel price?
Useless vagabond keep crying.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by Larryndelaw: 3:49pm On Jan 05
IfnobeGod20:

Why are you people always have goosebumps on any issue that concern Obi and even the one that doesn't concern him, you people find ways of bring Obi and his supporters in. This is more of inferiority complex than anything else. My Kobo Kobo advise before it turns you to another thing through ogun a fowo fa. Atiku sent the same New Year message with his own full of abuses but you guys doesn't rant this way on the thread but take undue please to rant and rant on Obi and Obidient issue. https://www.nairaland.com/7955116/2024-stop-groping-dark-atiku
Take it softly before it turns to If I thou know.
So where you people are saying bD thing about BAT b4 and after the election, that's inferiority complex too
Re: Peter Obi's New Year Message To Nigerians by HeroicMeastro: 2:28pm On Jan 07
DamnnNiggarr:

As the true winner of the last presidential election, whose mandate was stolen by mandate thieves
Winner according to what source or data?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lists Of Some Of Tinubu's Companies Aquired After 1999. / Soalabo West Challenges Wike For PDP Governorship Ticket In Rivers State / “INEC’s Result Viewing Portal”: Some Little Things That Still Need To Be Fixed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.