Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada (31436 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets / Sanwo-Olu Orders N5m Payment To Uber Driver Assaulted During #EndSARS Memorial / Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by sonofElElyon: 2:16pm On Jan 02
MatrixReloaded:
Them go mess this man up oh. Intimidation drinking bottle water and feeling funky. U will climb down ur high table and meet with the same people in nearest future.
Soldiers can risk there life to end your life. Be am exemplary leader. Even in China, bikes are allowed in major cities.

Wow.. you are supporting driving against traffic and breaking laws promulgated by the state assembly

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by do4luv14(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02
badboyTee:
Werey say *I'm a soldier sir*

Those fools if them don join the military their head no dey correct again it won't pass all these ndi Igbo coming to spoil Lagos for us
grin grin

Not igbos mostly those from the North
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by lionshare: 2:18pm On Jan 02
hisexcellency34:
Good one but I saw him holding meeting with agberos and I wept
If all governors were this proactive in ensuring peace amongst their citizens & residents alike I am certain we wont have the outbreaks of insurgencies, bandits & IPOB.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by yommen: 2:18pm On Jan 02
MatrixReloaded:
Them go mess this man up oh. Intimidation drinking bottle water and feeling funky. U will climb down ur high table and meet with the same people in nearest future.
Soldiers can risk there life to end your life. Be am exemplary leader. Even in China, bikes are allowed in major cities.

You are showing emotions here, not logic. As a man, try to be more logical and not be too emotional.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by KennethEnyi(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02
So because u be soldier then u go dey pass one way for a while Lagos
Walai that nigga na bloody idiot aswr

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by flexyrule(m): 2:21pm On Jan 02
MatrixReloaded:
Do you even know what it means to be a Local Government Chairman, talkless of a Governor...

SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by yommen: 2:21pm On Jan 02
FamTomx2:
Dangerous game played by the election rigger feeling like demigod.

Despite pleas from the military guy still he maintained his godfather status and send him to the dungeon. grin grin

Definitely the military will watch and access the whole drama with keen interest..

You don't fück with the metal unstable Nigeria military!

Nigeria can only get worse with people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by Papayaayasager(m): 2:23pm On Jan 02
Since Tinubu is now president this puppet has now grown winds grin

The soldier boy sounds Northerner so, he will be out in no time because a slave can't lock up his master grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by themanderon: 2:26pm On Jan 02
hisexcellency34:
Good one but I saw him holding meeting with agberos and I wept

Those ones are the VIPs of Lagos that help them grab and run away with power.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by FamTomx2(m): 2:27pm On Jan 02
yommen:

Nigeria can only get worse with people like you.

Ur mama!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by Ironbull: 2:27pm On Jan 02
MatrixReloaded:

Can you pls tell us what Sanwo did wrng in this scenario, just mention the wrong he did in this situation pls

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by Alamu5891: 2:27pm On Jan 02
MatrixReloaded:
do you even read before your comment? He was not arrested because he ride a bike he was arrested because he's riding on a one way
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by xxgig(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02
MatrixReloaded:
See am self dey call the guy useless boy.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by pacespot(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02
These military men are just Fulani foot soldiers sent to constitute nuisance in the Southern Nigeria just like their counterparts are doing to farmers in the bush. Restructuring of Nigeria cannot come sooner enough so that we can localize our security forces to each ethnic group. Yoruba soldiers should take orders from Yoruba leaders and be posted to South West only, and the same should apply for Igbo and Hausa soldiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by jomarick(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02
MatrixReloaded:
they where plying the wrong lane.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by FamTomx2(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02
wonder233:
Shut your trap, ignorant goat.

Ode, your mates don start making money tey tey 😁😁

Sit down like mumu there dey fight for corrupt politicians
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by naptu2: 2:32pm On Jan 02
AJE @Riddwane

Okada passengers left at spot by the runaway one-way drivers also collect woto-woto from Gov. @jidesanwoolu

“Hey madam, you are a graduate and you allowed them taking you on a one-way… if you fall and you die, they will say Govt killed you. What a shame.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7y0sBC6ivw?si=uGYmXxqSwPBqly_2

https://twitter.com/Riddwane/status/1742152133162434954
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by Mirasteel: 2:35pm On Jan 02
The guy was even arguing that he's a soldier, am glad Sanwo-olu put him in his place.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by Tap0lane: 2:41pm On Jan 02
You are only wasting your time educating many of the foolish Igbos on this NL

Haryour12:

That China allows it doesn't make it right or that any other place should allow same. Moreso, can you drive on the wrong lane in China?

You need to learn to think properly and comment wisely

I observed your comment with keen interest and I'm embarrassed to share a country with your type. It was clearly stated in the headline that these bikers were on the wrong side of the road yet you want him to overlook cause he's military. You people will say the leaders are bad and yet society keeps on grooming bad people to lead them.

Is obeying law and order not a significant rule in the military?
If this had happened in another country, say the USA, your type would comment “Can never happen in Nigeria, USA is a sane country”

Please, you people should comment wisely, this isn't about politics but obeying simple order

Before you tag me to say whatever

I'm Yoruba
I support Obi and I'm unapologetic about it
But this is something I believe even Peter Obi stand for.

And before I round up my comment, you said something about not messing with the military, I don't understand that clearly but if you're referring to the usual unprofessionalism of the Nigeria Military of attacking unharmed citizens and always showing might when they see citizens they are meant to protect, then I must say you need to be properly educated on the ethics that guides a military personnel. But this is Nigeria, anything goes.

Let's make justice and fairness a thing, noone should be above the law.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by Nwaokunkpara: 2:44pm On Jan 02
NOC1:

How, why?

Did he not fault the law?

He was riding Okada on one way, in November in that same axis of Ojo barracks, a BRT killed an Okada man and two of his passengers who were on my way.
They vandalized the BRT despite them being the cause of the accident.

If we want a working country as we claim, obeying this kind of law should not be an issue.
One-way driving is very dangerous.

Please don't mind him

If governors could just be step out like this some of the nonsense and eyes within the society most especially the civil service will come to an end
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by Cromagnon: 2:55pm On Jan 02
MissLeslie:

I doubt if you people understand the law, we are not in military era,

The military disciplinary committee as worn them not to ride okada on Lagos road.

They tried the rubbish with fashola and they pay for it.

e every era is military era in sithole country o
Don't be deceived
They have monopoly of violence
Laws can only be enforced (read force) by violence
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by Cromagnon: 2:55pm On Jan 02
accordadoga28:
Hehehe

“Put him inside your car, put him inside your car”…….and soldier entered car😀

No be by muscle.

Power is sweet oo
power is transient
Kiddies never forget
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by Petacephas: 2:56pm On Jan 02
Nothing they can do to him. It's the military they will hand him over to for proper punishment.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by Cromagnon: 2:57pm On Jan 02
pandoragirigory:
That is good, no one should be above the law
reality is very different from should.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by Decarbonisation: 2:57pm On Jan 02
Yinmu

Them don start to dey act movie for new year.

Clowns.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by EteBabaagba222(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02
MatrixReloaded:
If na me if I be soldier, if I enter that car dem go shoot oh. All of una wey dey quote me una mama and papa nyash wey dey leak dey smell

My brother no be say na one way oh. If u watch closely the car is also at the same direction. Na just make him flex him useless power. Fools thinking lagos na paradise. Slum state.

A littel patience will save Nigerian like you. And no be all topic person dey comment.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada by PopQueenAgency: 3:01pm On Jan 02
NOC1:

How, why?

Did he not fault the law?

He was riding Okada on one way, in November in that same axis of Ojo barracks, a BRT killed an Okada man and two of his passengers who were on my way.
They vandalized the BRT despite them being the cause of the accident.

If we want a working country as we claim, obeying this kind of law should not be an issue.
One-way driving is very dangerous.

First we start with NOT RIGGING ELECTIONS. This mofo rigged the election and now upon rhat faulty foundation aubalterns like you want to build a just society?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo And Her First Cousin Segun Awolowo / Winners And Losers Of Osun Guber Keenly-contested Poll / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.