Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

How I fvked her big ass . Picx added - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I fvked her big ass . Picx added (4849 Views)

She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... / Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story / Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I fvked her big ass . Picx added by Escabado: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
I wonder why a girl will decide to stay idel , no job, no business , no nothing and all she could do is to dress up, paint her face and be walking up and down looking for men to give her money or spend money on her. This is really shameful. Don't you girls have shame at all. Ask your self this question . Why did you went to school to acquire knowledge , why do you have two hands , why are you even a human being ? If all you do from year to year is to depend on a man for survival . It's really shameful . To the extent many of you girls feel entitled to a man's money . Money you didn't work for . Hmmm you Nigerian girls really have problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I fvked her big ass . Picx added by Fmanny(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
You are simply mad for wasting my little m.b to open ur thread!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I fvked her big ass . Picx added by seniorgozman(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
You are not serious. I don't think you were forced to spend your money on any girl
Re: How I fvked her big ass . Picx added by khallebb(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
Fmanny:
LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: How I fvked her big ass . Picx added by Smallboy01: 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Fmanny:

Local man wants to see nudes now he is pissed because he was deceived. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How My Secondary School Classmate Insulted Me On Facebook In 2012 / Why An Ashawo Or Prost.itute Is Better Than Nigerian Women Or Ladies / When Last Did You Use Condom?? (Raw4life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.