Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Why I Cheated On My Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Cheated On My Husband (24785 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by tpia5: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2011
^^little bit obtuse arent you today.
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by Sagamite(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2011
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by niyi73: 12:16am On Nov 07, 2011
Funny this topic came up my wife give me syphilis if this happen to anyone of you guyz what would you do ?
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by lastpage: 3:09am On Nov 07, 2011
^^^ ^^[/b]Laughter and coughing at the same time, nearly killed me on reading the above! grin cry cry shocked

Just use "double-rain-coat" and Behind-up your insurance to guard against HIV! shocked shocked

BTW, it ain't funny at all. [b]Never dip that your No-Long Thing in that "Pot" again
, HIV no be laughing matter o! wink
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by stanachor: 4:04am On Nov 07, 2011
The issue is never "why" because there are a million reasons a woman would cheat on her man, the issue is how you live with the fact that the man you are cheating on your husband with will be looking at your husband when they walk by or drive by each other or even meet sometimes.

reality is when a woman cheats on her husband she is cheating on herself because the man you are cheating on your husband with does not have respect for you no matter what he confesses and will never trust you.
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by niyi73: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2011
I still dont know what to do about the mata sef
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by aloyemeka4: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2011
Sagamite:

Really? grin

In my primary school, it was called "self-centred", "double-standards" and "only seeing something from your point of view". grin

Na you sabi joor. Life is not fair and just like men have their own Illuminati, when it comes to cheating, women have a bellamafia.
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by yme1(f): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2011
I went through the reason and believe me you I am  shocked

It is said a woman is the rock/pillar of her home
If these women stoop so low as to cheat on their men for insignificant, senseless reasons like that then I must say they are shame to womenhood cry

She should have thought of these before saying "I DO"

Chuck D:

2: infidelity on the part of the man can cause a woman out of hurt, to want revenge, afterall, na the man first.

CRAP. . . . .  that's a childish act

Chuck D:

3: adventure and fantasy: many women fantasize about the thrills in such acts. the adventure. they may be afraid of doing it but thats what makes it exciting.
They should have done all that in their teens if u ask me. If a woman wants adventure outside her marriage then she is not ready to become a wife
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by ronkebp(f): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2011
^^^^^^^^^so Y-me, the men shouldn't have thought about the ''I do'' before sleeping around.

Is what is good for the gander not also good for the goose?? cool cool
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by yme1(f): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2011
ronkebp:

^^^^^^^^^so Y-me, the men shouldn't have thought about the ''I do'' before sleeping around.

Is what is good for the gander not also good for the goose?? cool cool
oh no don't get me wrong honey
The men are scumbag too for cheating but the fact is, when the woman goes out to cheat on her man as a form of payback because he cheated on her is the highest form of stu. .pidity in her part

I know some men are nitwit and no matter how well behaved a woman is they still act all up
One of the secret key to marriage is to know what your man expects from you and for u to try and meet that expectation and vice versa
But some women have a twisted mindset with the thot of them being equal with their man. . . . . WRONG
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2011
@ y me

As much as you are trying to sound realistic, your realism is really disturbing.

Women are not equal to men is such an old-fashioned talk. Women are not the same as men sounds much better. No human being is the same as someone else.

Dignity and respect is everybody's regardless of their sex, origins or social class.

I don't agree that a woman should cheat as a form of payback. That would be stooping lower than the level her man has already placed her by cheating on her. But marital responsibilities shouldn't fall heavily and mostly on the woman's shoulder. What's the point of acting submissive when a lot of strength, endurance and leniency is still expected of you? From you words, it's like men are doing us a huge favour by getting married to us, therefor we should go to any length to satisfy them.

I know those kind of women: they always end up with douchebags and big time losers. Not meriting of respect at all.

Submissiveness should come with a little character. Put your man in line when he tries to step out. Not saying women shouldn't please their partners but that should be done out of love and not out of fear of being cheated. Are they married to men or babies?
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by ronkebp(f): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2011
Now, i just want to know, why it is st.u.pid for a woman to cheat on her husband, if she is happy doing it, what is wrong in that especially when her hubby is gallivanting outside the home.
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by yme1(f): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2011
@Michelin89
You are getting it all wrong honey, if you read my post carefully you could tell I'm not taking part with any but stating clear reasons were both are wrong

And a woman being submissive to her man does not mean she should be ridden on, and I do think an educated well mannerd lady can differentiate between being submissive and being submissive in the days of Adam

And I still repeat that no matter how civilized the world is a woman can't be equal with the husband in as much as marriage is concerned
When I mean equal I am not saying she should be the yes sir all thru kinda woman, but the kind of woman that challenges the man when need be and vice versa.

It is a mans world and its nothing without a woman

And no men are not doing women a favour by marrying them instead they are doing themselves a favour
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by yme1(f): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2011
ronkebp:

Now, i just want to know, why it is st.u.pid for a woman to cheat on her husband, if she is happy doing it, what is wrong in that especially when her hubby is gallivanting outside the home.
Honey I am not going to answer that question because it kinda sound childish, no offence kiss

You can answer that yourself and whatever your conclusion is, cool
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by ronkebp(f): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2011
y me:

Honey I am not going to answer that question because it kinda sound childish, no offence kiss

You can answer that yourself and whatever your conclusion is, cool

My dear, i really do not see it as childish, seriously?? not that i support a woman cheating on her hubby, but to outrightly say it is s.t.upid to cheat on your hubby, it is that s.tupidity part i don't get, Anyways. To ME A WOMAN CAN only decide not to cheat on her hubby for religious reasons only ( because God is against it) and because of her children, anything else is nonsense reason, no offence.
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by JJM(f): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2011
I agree with Michelin89 to a large extent.

Firstly, majority of women are not biologically engineered to be frivolous. We are more emotional and will rarely just sleep with a guy just for the fun of it(I do appreciate that there are exceptions of course).

I have noticed especially on this forum that when we complain about men cheating, it is usually the female posts that will advise the woman to do everything she can to keep pleasing her man;wear nice clothes, cook even more, listen to him more blah , blah blah. I ask, are they babies? There are many women, who can hold their own financially, take care of their husband(in all aspects) and their home, never let themselves go, and are respectful and submissive,YET their husbands cheat regularly and neglect them in every way imaginable. Now these women are also human and have needs that need to be met. After coming back from work, doing the chores, homework and putting the kids to bed, She deserves to have a husband she can share how her day has been, feel emotionally close to and wanted as a WOMAN. If the husband is out as usual chasing everything in skirt, the woman is more likely to respond to the odd compliment from a male colleague/friend or neighbour(This is normally where it starts for most (normal) women).

Don't get me wrong, I do not condone cheating at all, infact I think it really eats away at the marriage and staying together for any other reason(even the kids) becomes a farce and sends the wrong message to your children. Staying together for the sake of the children is exactly what breeds the kind of mentality to cheating (it is not a big deal, its okay for a man to do it just face your children etc)most of us have now.

I think it is pretty wrong for people to come here and judge without considering certain factors.

I am lucky to have a close network of professional, responsible and respectful women as friends and if I hear that any one of them had an affair, then it is less likely to be just for the thrill of it, something much more serious has led them to it and I will no way condemn them for it.Don't get me wrong, I will not encourage them either but I will not look down on them like some scum of the earth cos they are not.If am man does it, he is a lad,however if a woman does it, she is a slut. It is a man's world and all but WE hurt to.

We women have to learn to stick up for each other, support each other and be truthful to each other. We are our own enemy, it is us that will condone cheating by a man and put it down to "men will be men" yet vilify our fellow women who do the same thing.Then in another breath fighting tooth and nail for equality with men in our jobs, pay, pension rights, etcccc.

Once again, I appreciate that there are women, who are just plain old nymphs and no amount of love etc will stop them from opening their legs but majority of women take their vows very seriously and deserve to be loved and cherished as a WOMAN.

That phrase "what is good for the goose is good for the gander" in this context in my view, smacks of a revenge affair and its childish. This means it was planned, premeditated and done to deliberately get back at your husband. I am not really in support of that as if you do something like that, the only person that gets really hurt is yourself cos how low/dirty will you feel afterwards?.Any affair on her part will definitely make a (good)woman feel low about herself anyway but imagine the guilt if it was a revenge shag.

Women lets change our attitude and tolerance to men cheating in the first place, until such time, lets not blindly condemn women who do.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by ronkebp(f): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2011
^^^^^^^^^WORD!!!!!!!!

But my dear, let me not deceive myself oooo, it depends on my mood shaa!!! i don't know what i will do if i find my hubby cheating on me oooo, and i made him understand that from the beginning, don't know if i would forgive and FORGET. It might sound childish to others to revenge, but my dear, if i do eventually, ''trust me'', i will NEVER regret my actions, because i no close eye do am, my eyes are wide open.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by Plutarch: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2011
Jealous wife. Gudluck to u. With my raport with fellow guyz,it seems many of them r wired to cheat. Methink they r naturally polygamous but d world preaches monogamy
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by ronkebp(f): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2011
^^^^ There is nothing like ''natural polygamy'', am not a jealous wife, but i hate to share my property, what is mine is mine. In as much as my hubby would not want to share me with anybody, what makes him think i would love to share him with another

Promiscuity is a thing of the mind, anybody can cheat, whoever cheats does that because he/she chose to.
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by Plutarch: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2011
Noted ma. But u can only talk as a woman and i as a man. Men and women r different.

I understand your not wanting to share ur hubby (no woman does anyway). You love him and love is jealous even God does not want to share us but i can just advise u to loosen up a bit about your mindset about men and cheating
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by JJM(f): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2011
@ronkebp

Well, its a matter entirely for you how you choose to handle a cheating husband.Nobody has the right to preach to you or judge you.

My view is that I will not approach such a situation in the same manner but again that's me. I think if I still loved my husband and I slept with any man in retaliation, it will most definitely kill any love and the only way for the marriage from there on is down because ultimately, we know that we are the heart of the home and we keep things together despite any challenges we face.Once a woman's heart leaves the marriage/home,(and it takes alot for that to happen) there is no going back.

@Plutarch
I do not buy that theory that men are naturally polygamous. We, human beings are the ones that have, over the course of time(going back centuries) consoled ourselves with that thought and made the excuses for the men. Self fulfilling prophesy I say. Just because Solomon had 100 wives/concubines, that means that is how men are or should be. We condone it and make these silly excuses for it and that is why it has become the "norm" by default, Total BS!!!!!
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by ronkebp(f): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2011
Plutarch:

Noted ma. But u can only talk as a woman and i as a man. Men and women r different.

I understand your not wanting to share your hubby (no woman does anyway). You love him and love is jealous even God does not want to share us but i can just advise u to loosen up a bit about your mindset about men and cheating

Oh yeah!!!! i have actually loosened the bolts since before my wedding day grin grin grin grin, i really do not care if he does, but, it would be best if he doesn't. angry angry angry
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by Sagaman: 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2011
ronkebp:

^^^^ There is nothing like ''natural polygamy'', am not a jealous wife, but i hate to share my property, what is mine is mine. In as much as my hubby would not want to share me with anybody, what makes him think i would love to share him with another

Promiscuity is a thing of the mind, anybody can cheat, whoever cheats does that because he/she chose to.

JJM:

@Plutarch
I do not buy that theory that men are naturally polygamous. We, human beings are the ones that have, over the course of time(going back centuries) consoled ourselves with that thought and made the excuses for the men. Self fulfilling prophesy I say. Just because Solomon had 100 wives/concubines, that means that is how men are or should be. We condone it and make these silly excuses for it and that is why it has become the "norm" by default, Total BS!!!!!

Stop arguing against scientific facts!

Men are more polygamous.
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by ronkebp(f): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2011
^^^^^^^^^which facts cool cool cool cool
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by Sagaman: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2011
ronkebp:

^^^^^^^^^which facts cool cool cool cool

Testosterone is linked to drive, focus, competition and success. Men have higher levels of testosterone and hence much stronger sex drives.

Also read Triver's theory on Page 2, Paragraph 1

http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/homepage/group/busslab/pdffiles/SexDifferencesinHuman.PDF

If I met you now, you will be evaluate if it was worth sleeping with me and be conducting a series of tests, despite the fact that I am hot.

Me, I will see if you are fine, and if I was single (cross my heart), I would be happy to take you to a corner, bend you down and bone you silly.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dTvSa1rCOY&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by ronkebp(f): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2011
Sagaman:

Testosterone is linked to drive, focus, competition and success. Men have higher levels of testosterone and hence much stronger sex drives.

Also read Triver's theory on Page 2, Paragraph 1

http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/homepage/group/busslab/pdffiles/SexDifferencesinHuman.PDF

If I met you now, you will be evaluate if it was worth sleeping with me and be conducting a series of tests, despite the fact that I am hot.

Me, I will see if you are fine, and if I was single (cross my heart), I would be happy to take you to a corner, bend you down and bone you silly.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dTvSa1rCOY&feature=related[/flash]
That is what am talking about ''choice'', it is true you all have this testosterone,but you still put the fact that you are in a relationship into consideration, men are not animals, they have a choice to remain faithful with one partner and not sleep around like a dog. cool cool cool cool
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by Sagaman: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2011
ronkebp:

That is what am talking about ''choice'', it is true you all have this testosterone,but you still put the fact that you are in a relationship into consideration, men are not animals, they have a choice to remain faithful with one partner and not sleep around like a dog. cool cool cool cool

I never said they don't have a choice. I just said wetin dey do dem pass wetin dey do you. grin

You have to acknowledge the difference.

There is a reason men don't nag or beef each other as much as women. Because wetin dey do una for that respect pass wetin dey do us.

Man . . . . . . . Wo-Man.
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by ronkebp(f): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2011
^^^^^ am leaving work, would reply you when i get home. because right now, wetin dey do me pass wetin dey do you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by Sagaman: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Cheated On My Husband by johnwell(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2011
shocked nonsense; cheat! cheat!! cheat!!!, what of poligamy? this is customarry cheatin; manifestation of the husband's cheating. thats why 95% fails.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight / Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood / Women Are Their Worst Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.