Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! (2005 Views)

"The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / A Re-think For The Affected... / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
yeah, yeah... The holy book said so much about The Apocalypse and Armageddon or the second coming of the son of man.

quite alright!!!

but let me put it in plain sentences.

Dont for a sec think that this world would be destroyed by the alpha and Omega,

Generations has come and go, people live and they die.

Inventions comes and is improved through innovations and technological advancements.

idea comes and is enhanced on.

There is a benchmark limit to all of these and any attempt to try to exceed those limits is calamity.

Humans are the only threat that will jeopardize the original essence of the earth and its inhabitants.

Nature has no hand in the damages that exist in our ecosystem.

we talk today about Global warming, not because nature made it so, humans did.

Think of all the tremors and disasters the world had witnessed... humans were the cause.

Every single creature that lived but now extinct was human biggest undoing.

The earth was given to human and if ever human were to be extinct at any point then they do that themselves.

Mark my word

3 Likes

Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by dukeprince50: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sure, Humans could destroy the earth which we live.
And I do not buy d God destroy earth thing either
But see ehn, nature could also destroy it.
There is one in ten million chance that an asteroid will hit the earth, it is a massive solid object that flies around space, there are billions of it out there it may not be today, it may not be next year or the next 1b years but there is a chance and except humans can destroy it before it touches the earth, we will be doomed by it.
Asteroid is not as big as a planet however it is so massive and move at a frightening speed very close to lightening speed (Pls before u quote me, u should know there is a difference between light speed and lightening speed). With such a speed, if ithits the earth(land) it will destroy continents, if it hit water, the water level will rise and cover everything. See ehn, nature can also kill us.
Ask the dinosaurs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by dawnomike(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
I have heard you guys... Continue been logical up there!
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
There is one in ten million chance that an asteroid will hit the earth, it is a massive solid object that flies around space, there are billions of it out there it may not be today, it may not be next year or the next 1b years but there is a chance and except humans can destroy it before it touches the earth, we will be doomed by it.
Asteroid is not as big as a planet however it is so massive and move at a frightening speed very close to lightening speed (Pls before u quote me, u should know there is a difference between light speed and lightening speed). With such a speed, if ithits the earth(land) it will destroy continents, if it hit water, the water level will rise and cover everything. See ehn, nature can also kill us.
Ask the dinosaurs
nature had no hand in the disappearance of dinosaurs. Humans did, very soon pangolines will follow just like the white Rhino.

asteroids exist already in the world we live in, mark my word... asteroids cannot scale through the windows of the earth without being pulverised into tiny bits.

what u call gold and precious stones today is an example of what happened to the last asteroid that hit the earth many years ago. check google
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
dawnomike:
I have heard you guys... Continue been logical ip there!
tongue
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by dukeprince50: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
nature had no hand in the disappearance of dinosaurs. Humans did, very soon pangolines will follow just like the white Rhino.

asteroids exist already in the world we live in, mark my word... asteroids cannot scale through the windows of the earth without being pulverised into tiny bits.

what u call gold and precious stones today is an example of what happened to the last asteroid that hit the earth many years ago. check google

no man, Nature caused the extinction of those creatures in the ice age, see ehn, Asteroids are of different sizes, a continent size asteroid is not uncommon, imagine one as big as Africa is about to hit earth, and yes, Asteroids could pass the ionosphere and hit earth if it wanted to, it won't be pulverized. We haven't seen anything about nature yet, don't think nature can't destroy the earth, just small earthly disaster like earthquake and tsunami is dropping jaws, we are talking about disasters that comes from within the cosmic, not the small small children disaster like Tornado

1 Like

Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by AlphaGreenz: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
yeah, yeah... The holy book said so much about The Apocalypse and Armageddon or the second coming of the son of man.

quite alright!!!

but let me put it in plain sentences.

Dont for a sec think that this world would be destroyed by the alpha and Omega,

Generations has come and go, people live and they die.

Inventions comes and is improved through innovations and technological advancements.

idea comes and is enhanced on.

There is a benchmark limit to all of these and any attempt to try to exceed those limits is calamity.

Humans are the only threat that will jeopardize the original essence of the earth and its inhabitants.

Nature has no hand in the damages that exist in our ecosystem.

we talk today about Global warming, not because nature made it so, humans did.

Think of all the tremors and disasters the world had witnessed... humans were the cause.

Every single creature that lived but now extinct was human biggest undoing.

The earth was given to human and if ever human were go extinct at any point then they do that themselves.

Mark my word

If you said all this without quoting a place or two in the Bible that backs your claim, then didn't prove a point. In fact, you didn't say anything.
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
no man, Nature caused the extinction of those creatures in the ice age, see ehn, Asteroids are of different sizes, a continent size asteroid is not uncommon, imagine one as big as Africa is about to hit earth, and yes, Asteroids could pass the ionosphere and hit earth if it wanted to, it won't be pulverized. We haven't seen anything about nature yet, don't think nature can't destroy the earth, just small earthly disaster like earthquake and tsunami is dropping jaws, we are talking about disasters that comes from within the cosmic, not the small small children disaster like Tornado

A study published in the journal Seismological Research Letters this week identified 730 sites where human activity caused earthquakes over the past 150 years.

so if 730 earthquakes sites where caused by human activities then it is easy to understand how the tsunami came into existence.

earthquakes propels tsunamischeesy
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
AlphaGreenz:

If you said all this without quoting a place or two in the Bible that backs your claim, then didn't prove a point. In fact, you didn't say anything.
did u just say claims?
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by AlphaGreenz: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
did u just say claims?
How best should I put it?
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
AlphaGreenz:
How best should I put it?
u know better bro
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Extinctions have occurred at over 1000 times the background extinction rate since 1900. The mass extinction is a result of human activity. The 2019 global biodiversity assessment by IPBES asserts that out of an estimated 8 million species, 1 million plant and animal species are currently threatened with extinction.
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by foreverdiamonds(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2020
u don't even know who God is
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by Bluezy13(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
Ask the dinosaurs

Dinosaurs never existed.
There is no tangible proof that Dinosaurs existed apart from scientific mathematical confabulations.
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by dukeprince50: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2020
Bluezy13:

Dinosaurs never existed.
There is no tangible proof that Dinosaurs existed apart from scientific mathematical confabulations.
between Dinosaurs and God which do u think has more prove?
I mean any God at all, Zeus, Pluton, Aphrodite, Venus Allah, Jehovah etc.

1 Like

Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2020
Bluezy13:

Dinosaurs never existed.
dinosaurs did exist
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by Bluezy13(m): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
between Dinosaurs and God which do u think has more prove?
I mean any God at all, Zeus, Pluton, Aphrodite, Venus Allah, Jehovah etc.

I am an Agnostic Atheist.
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by Bluezy13(m): 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
dinosaurs did exist

And your proof ??
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bluezy13:

And your proof ??
Because if you go to the Natural History museum in Frankfurt Germany, u will see the skeletal structure of these creatures by their species. u can read about it now.
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bluezy13:

I am an Agnostic Atheist.
I also believe u doubt about the existence of dragons tootongue
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by Bluezy13(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I also believe u doubt about the existence of dragons tootongue

Absolutely.
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by helinues: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
World coming to an end? Are you talking about earth? Our sun? Milky way galaxy or the entire universe?
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:
World coming to an end? Are you talking about earth? Our sun? Milky way galaxy or the entire universe?
earth
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by helinues: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
earth

Na to relocate to Home be that , Kepler16B
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by Bluezy13(m): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Because if you go to the Natural History museum in Frankfurt Germany, u will see the skeletal structure of these creatures by their species. u can read about it now.

Okay.

The skeletal structures you see is a product of astrologers. Fixing discovered bones together to give an assumed whole.
The use of C-13 dating to scientifically determine the age of a species from their bones in radioactive decay.
Now they maybe some percentages correct in assuming the skeletal structures of these supposedly extinct animals, but accurately determining the shape and size of the animal from the degree of muscles per bone size, is always a problem.
They may assume that since a particular bone is small in size, it therefore means that the muscle would be huge in science in direct proportion of the bone.
But they refuse to bring onto consideration that two separate human beings of the similar skeletal structures and bone sizes may vary in the degree of muscles attached to them respectively.
One person maybe fatter than the other.

Using this logic, do you think that arranging a particular category of bones together will give the structure of the animal in question with 100% accuracy ??
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bluezy13:

Absolutely.
U ll find out pretty soon that dragons are beyond myths and fictions.
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bluezy13:

Okay.

The skeletal structures you see is a product of astrologers. Fixing discovered bones together to give an assumed whole.
The use of C-13 dating to scientifically determine the age of a species from their bones in radioactive decay.
Now they maybe some percentages correct in assuming the skeletal structures of these supposedly extinct animals, but accurately determining the shape and size of the animal from the degree of muscles per bone size, is always a problem.
They may assume that since a particular bone is small in size, it therefore means that the muscle would be huge in science in direct proportion of the bone.
But they refuse to bring onto consideration that two separate human beings of the similar skeletal structures and bone sizes may vary in the degree of muscles attached to them respectively.
One person maybe fatter than the other.

Using this logic, do you think that arranging a particular category of bones together will give the structure of the animal in question with 100% accuracy ??
bro if I may ask, have u made basic research on it?
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by Bluezy13(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
U ll find out pretty soon that dragons are beyond myths and fictions.

I can't wait
Re: Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! by Bluezy13(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
bro if I may ask, have u made basic research on it?

Basic, yes.
Intensive, no

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Touch Ladies Without Getting Insulted / Slay Queen Twerking Exposing Her Private Part Hits Online / “i’m Pregnant For My Main Boyfriend” – Lady Confesses To “side Boyfriend”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.