Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics (1147 Views)

An Irrefutable Evidence For God Specially Meant For The Atheists And Agnostics / Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics / Atheists And Agnostics Of Nairaland, What Made You Change Your Beliefs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by pansophic(m): 11:16am On Jan 03
The Proof of God's Existence

Dear Atheists and Agnostics, today we gather to explore the undeniable proof of God's existence. Many people question whether God is real or if He truly exists. They ask for evidence and seek confirmation. Let us dive into the evidence that points to the reality of God's existence.

Firstly, let us turn to the Bible. In Psalm 19:1, it says, "The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of His hands." As we look around us, we see the intricacies of creation, the beauty of nature, and the vastness of the universe. These are all testament to the existence of a loving and creative God.

Moreover, in Romans 1:20, it states, "For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—His eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse." The very existence of the natural world, with its order, complexity, and design, points towards a divine Creator.

Secondly, let us consider the world circumstances. Despite the challenges and struggles we face, we can witness God's hand at work in our lives and in the world around us. We see instances of healing, redemption, and miracles that defy explanation. These are not mere coincidences but rather signs of a higher power at work.

In addition, the fulfillment of prophecies and the consistency of God's promises throughout history serve as compelling evidence of His existence. The Bible is filled with prophecies that have come to pass, demonstrating God's sovereignty and His active involvement in human affairs.

Consider the following prophecies about our time.

Here's an outline of some key passages related to the end times:

1. Matthew 24-25:

- Jesus' Olivet Discourse: In these chapters, Jesus speaks about the signs of the end times, including wars, famines, earthquakes, and persecution. He also discusses his second coming and the final judgment.

2. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18:

- This passage describes the return of Christ, the resurrection of the dead, and the gathering of believers to meet the Lord in the air.

3. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12:

- Here, Paul addresses the coming of the "man of lawlessness" and the great rebellion before the day of the Lord.

4. 1 Timothy 4:1-5:

- This passage speaks about the apostasy and deceit that will occur in the latter times.

5. 2 Timothy 3:1-9:

- Paul warns about difficult times in the last days, characterized by people's love for themselves, money, and pleasure, as well as their lack of self-control and love for what is good.

6. The Book Of Revelation

- The entire book of Revelation is dedicated to visions and prophecies concerning the end times, including the return of Christ, the rise of the Antichrist, the judgments, the defeat of evil, and the establishment of the new heaven and new earth.

These passages provide insights into various aspects of the end times, emphasizing the need for readiness, perseverance, and faithfulness in light of the coming of Christ and the ultimate triumph of God's kingdom.

Furthermore, consider the transformation that occurs in the lives of those who encounter God. Countless testimonies attest to the power of faith and the positive impact of a relationship with the Lord. Lives are changed, hearts are healed, and hope is restored through the presence of God.

Lastly, let us reflect on the moral compass and the innate sense of justice and right and wrong that exists within each person. This points to a universal moral law that originates from a higher source - God Himself. It is this moral law that guides us and encourages us to seek righteousness.

In conclusion, the proof of God's existence is abundant and undeniable. From the pages of Scripture to the wonders of creation, from the testimony of transformed lives to the fulfillment of prophecies, we see the fingerprints of God all around us. Let us open our hearts to His presence and recognize the signs of His love and power in our lives.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by pansophic(m): 11:18am On Jan 03
Dear friends

I understand that for many, the concept of a higher power or deity may seem difficult to grasp or accept. However, I encourage you to consider the possibility of a God with an open mind and heart.

The world is filled with beauty, complexity, and mystery, and it's natural to seek understanding and meaning in our existence. Many people find comfort, guidance, and purpose through their belief in a higher power. Exploring the existence of a God doesn't necessarily require an immediate leap of faith, but rather an openness to the idea that there might be something greater than what meets the eye.

Take a moment to contemplate the wonders of nature, the intricacies of human relationships, and the unexplainable instances of hope and grace in the midst of adversity. Could there be an underlying intelligence or benevolence behind these phenomena?

I invite you to engage in thoughtful conversations, explore philosophical and spiritual texts, and seek out personal experiences that may lead you to reevaluate your perspective on the universe and your place within it.

It's okay to have doubts and to question. It's through seeking and questioning that we often discover deeper truths about ourselves and the world around us. You're not alone in this search for understanding, and your journey towards truth is valuable and worthy.

As you navigate your beliefs and convictions, remember that respectful dialogue, empathy, and open-mindedness can lead to meaningful growth and insight, regardless of where your explorations ultimately lead you.

With warmth and respect.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Fourthpredator: 11:26am On Jan 03
This is a very foolish way to try to prove the existence of a god,I would have thought you are just trolling but I remembered when I was a christian and how I reasoned back then,so it is possible that some people might still be foolish like this.
No matter what I say,your religious brain will ignore my logical arguments.
Live life as you want,just try not to impose your beliefs on other people.

3 Likes

Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by AngelicDamsel(f): 11:29am On Jan 03
A better approach will be to use the loopholes in the science and logic of atheist to support your claims.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by pansophic(m): 11:35am On Jan 03
Fourthpredator:
This is a very foolish way to try to prove the existence of a god,I would have thought you are just trolling but I remembered when I was a christian and how I reasoned back then,so it is possible that some people might still be foolish like this.
No matter what I say,your religious brain will ignore my logical arguments.
Live life as you want,just try not to impose your beliefs on other people.

I'm hardly a close minded person, very logical and blunt in all that I do. I always seek underlying patterns in every information I get and analyze them for long periods of time using other information, past experiences and surveys. I'm also an Intp by mbti and I was also brought up in a Christian home then got agnostic when I got older but on deeper research, I was convicted of the Christian faith.

I believe if anyone were to be a fool, he will firstly be close minded and ignorantly turn down an information without due understanding and interpretation and without stating his reasons for doing so. What are your reasons for your lack of belief? Share them here rationally and let's discuss.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by pansophic(m): 11:35am On Jan 03
AngelicDamsel:
A better approach will be to use the loopholes in the science and logic of atheist to support your claims.

Elucidate your mind, let us reason together.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Proserpina: 11:37am On Jan 03
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by pansophic(m): 11:42am On Jan 03
AngelicDamsel:

Atheists believe the universe comes from nothing but this is very fallacious as there are laws which guide the universe, the complexity and design of living things and the structure of the things around us. All these seem to be created from a mind - a mind of one who is living. If we were created from nothing, how come these laws of nature, design and complexity of our intelligence?
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by pansophic(m): 11:42am On Jan 03
Proserpina:
Pansophist?

It isn't him. I'm different.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Fourthpredator: 11:59am On Jan 03
pansophic:

I'm hardly a close minded person, very logical and blunt in all that I do. I always seek underlying patterns in every information I get and analyze them for long periods of time using other information, past experiences and surveys. I'm also an Intp by mbti and I was also brought up in a Christian home then got agnostic when I got older but on deeper research, I was convicted of the Christian faith.

I believe if anyone were to be a fool, he will firstly be close minded and ignorantly turn down an information without due understanding and interpretation and without stating his reasons for doing so. What are your reasons for your lack of belief? Share them here rationally and let's discuss.
I have a lot of reasons by the way. However the major reason is that I read the bible a lot and the story isn't just adding up. You would have to ignore a lot of things from the bible in order to still be a christian.
Just like how zeus and the remainder of other gods were forgotten once we know more about science christianity and islam will start dying off.
What isn't adding up in christianity is the image of a loving God. If a loving God wants us to be in heaven,you will be in heaven,end of story. No amount of rationalization will make a loving God who has all the power playing a game with satan and using the lives of his beloved children as plaything. If your God is loving,he would not bring all of us from heaven to enter Earth,just so most of us will sin and be burnt in hell forever while only a few of us will struggle to enter the same heaven we came out from.
Even if a god truly exist ,it doesn't have to be jehovah, god of christians which means we both will go to hell. The true God might be allah, zeus or the over 4,000 gods worshipped by humanity.
The reason I said your writeup was foolish is because you tried to use bible to convince me,if a muslim wants to convince me he will use quaran while traditional worshippers will use their holy scripture and the worshippers of any of the 4,000 gods worshipped by humanity will also use their holy book.
Why is your holy book different or special,is it because it says so in the bible. The quaran also says that the quaran is the word of god. Everybody thinks they're special,not knowing that it is possible that they are all wrong

2 Likes

Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by GreatAchiever1: 12:08pm On Jan 03
This is not a logical way for an argument or a debate with an atheist/agnostic because your statement is based on a presupposition which is the infallible word of God(Bible) but the thing is, the atheist/agnostics don't believe the bible. But I get that arguing about the proof of God without the bible is not an easy thing to do because even the bible says And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.
— Hebrews 11:6.
So you need not just only the presupposition(which is important) but also with facts and logical presentations.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by pansophic(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03
Fourthpredator:

What isn't adding up in Christianity is the image of a loving God. If a loving God wants us to be in heaven, you will be in heaven, end of story.

Of course, he loves us, but he made us in his own image, with a free will of what to choose.

Jeremiah 31:3 (NIV): "The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: 'I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.'"

Ever since the fall of man, sin has been our nature and is very attractive, pleasurable, and easy to do. But before this fall, God gave us dominion over the earth. Even before he does anything on earth, he uses people's permission to do so. Whatever we choose, he permits to us.

You are a full-fledged being with a mind of your own and with cognitive functions to understand. Thus, he has given you and me the decision to make of what we will do, how we will live, and where we will spend our eternity. Deuteronomy 30:19 (NIV): "This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live."

Whatever God does for us, he does according to our faith. If you have no faith in him, it's only grace that will sustain you here on earth. But after you're no more, grace is absent, as there is no mercy or grace in eternity. God is principled and very rigid in his word and doesn't compromise his standards for anyone. If you want to be where he is, your faith in his promises and his statutes goes a long way.

Fourthpredator:
No amount of rationalization will make a loving God who has all the power playing a game with Satan and using the lives of his beloved children as a plaything. If your God is loving, he would not bring all of us from heaven to enter Earth, just so most of us will sin and be burnt in hell forever while only a few of us will struggle to enter the same heaven we came out from.

We didn't initially exist in Heaven; we were established on earth but with an everlasting soul. Lucifer, the devil, had already lost his Heavenly position before our creation, and he was already judged. He was cast to the earth for a time, and through man's agreement with him, he became the ruler of this present world. Thus, there is wickedness everywhere. God's plan for us was and is good, but he is also God and not a human like us.

Lucifer's final punishment wasn't an immediate one, and God isn't playing any game with him. To everything that he created, even the spirit beings, he gave free will. Thus, it is up to whatever creature to decide whom to follow. They decide by who they imitate. He didn't create hell for humanity but for the fallen angels (the demons). But since humanity decided to imitate the devil by fulfilling his lusts, they too will suffer the same fate. This is God's judgment on the rebellious man.

To those who walked in his ways and kept his commandments, God showed a great deal of love and support ranging from Abraham to his sons, to Joseph, to David to his sons, to several other people from all times. The question is "Why shouldn't we obtain his favor rather than his punishment by obeying everything he commanded? He wants to bring us to himself but won't force us, as we are a living soul who is able to decide. Your faith in his laws and promises is what determines his reaction to you. Remember Ezekiel 18:21-23 (NIV),

"But if a wicked person turns away from all the sins they have committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, that person will surely live; they will not die. None of the offenses they have committed will be remembered against them. Because of the righteous things they have done, they will live. Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign Lord. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?"

Here are the remaining verses from Ezekiel 18:24-27 (NIV):

"But if a righteous person turns from their righteousness and commits sin and does the same detestable things the wicked person does, will they live? None of the righteous things that person has done will be remembered. Because of the unfaithfulness they are guilty of and because of the sins they have committed, they will die.

Yet you say, 'The way of the Lord is not just.' Hear, you Israelites: Is my way unjust? Is it not your ways that are unjust? If a righteous person turns from their righteousness and commits sin, they will die for it; because of the sin they have committed, they will die. But if a wicked person turns away from the wickedness they have committed and does what is just and right, they will save their life."

Fourthpredator:
Even if a god truly exists, it doesn't have to be Jehovah, the god of Christians, which means we both will go to hell. The true God might be Allah, Zeus, or one of the over 4,000 gods worshipped by humanity.

Make a more thorough research with an open mind, and you'll eventually discover that there is no other god like the Christian God. Christianity isn't a religion; it is a lifestyle. We won't go to hell for any reason if we truly live according to the laws and principles of God.

Fourthpredator:
The reason I said your writeup was foolish is that you tried to use the Bible to convince me. If a Muslim wants to convince me, he will use the Quran, while traditional worshippers will use their holy scripture, and the worshippers of any of the 4,000 gods worshipped by humanity will also use their holy book. Why is your holy book different or special? Is it because it says so in the Bible? The Quran also says that the Quran is the word of God. Everybody thinks they're special, not knowing that it is possible that they are all wrong.

This is different. Among other books, the Bible has been resisted from ancient history by many atheists. They tried to end its production and eradicate its knowledge during these 2000 years but failed. People are still seeing visions, still prophesying, still teaching, and still believing in the faith.

Moreover, the Bible is a book filled with prophecies, and most of its prophecies have been veritably fulfilled. About 81% of them, with the remaining 19% about the end of the age - our very time. Look at those scriptural prophecies in the original post and compare them with our time now and tell me if there isn't any truth to them.

God performed a lot of mysteries and signs during those days, and people believed. But for this generation after the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross, we are left with the prophets whom God had raised among us, the Bible, and the sign of Jonah (where people will be going about their daily activities and the Lord shall come like a thief on that day, leaving many to weep and mourn).

Matthew 12:38-39:

"Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, 'Teacher, we want to see a sign from you.' He answered, 'A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.'"

If you're waiting for fire to fall from Heaven or angels to minister to you physically, you won't see them until after the rapture. You're only justified and saved by your faith in God's promises and the sacrifice of Jesus, hardly by signs and wonders. Thus, the reason many are left doubting if God exists, if his promises will be fulfilled, and as a result, lose their faith and join the ungodly world. But remember, the reason Christ hasn't appeared is due to God's love and patience with us, for us to find our salvation before it becomes too late. He wants many to come to safety before that day in order for us not to perish.

2 Peter 3:9:

"The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance."

And

2 Peter 3:8:

"But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord, one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

Your faith, my friend, and whoever is reading, is what God expects from you. It is what will determine your relationship with him.

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by pansophic(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03
GreatAchiever1:
This is not a logical way for an argument or a debate with an atheist/agnostic because your statement is based on a presupposition which is the infallible word of God(Bible) but the thing is, the atheist/agnostics don't believe the bible. But I get that arguing about the proof of God without the bible is not an easy thing to do because even the bible says And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.
— Hebrews 11:6.
So you need not just only the presupposition(which is important) but also with facts and logical presentations.

I know there will be doubts thus my second post after the original. I want them to share their doubts so we can analyze and understand God better. You can examine my reply to the person above this particular comment.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by OKOATA(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03
You don't need a Bible to know God exist, that's the mistake you religious folks always like to make by referring the Holy Book to your claim. As long as a phone as a maker, car, electricity, TV, video games etc all have makers then humans too have a Maker which is the Supreme being we all know as The Most High.

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by hopefulLandlord: 8:20pm On Jan 05
pansophic:

Dear Atheists and Agnostics, today we gather to explore the undeniable proof of God's existence. Many people question whether God is real or if He truly exists. They ask for evidence and seek confirmation. Let us dive into the evidence that points to the reality of God's existence.

Firstly, let us turn to the Bible. In Psalm 19:1, it says, "The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of His hands." As we look around us, we see the intricacies of creation, the beauty of nature, and the vastness of the universe. These are all testament to the existence of a loving and creative God.

Moreover, in Romans 1:20, it states, "For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—His eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse." The very existence of the natural world, with its order, complexity, and design, points towards a divine Creator.

Secondly, let us consider the world circumstances. Despite the challenges and struggles we face, we can witness God's hand at work in our lives and in the world around us. We see instances of healing, redemption, and miracles that defy explanation. These are not mere coincidences but rather signs of a higher power at work.

In addition, the fulfillment of prophecies and the consistency of God's promises throughout history serve as compelling evidence of His existence. The Bible is filled with prophecies that have come to pass, demonstrating God's sovereignty and His active involvement in human affairs.

1. Matthew 24-25:

- Jesus' Olivet Discourse: In these chapters, Jesus speaks about the signs of the end times, including wars, famines, earthquakes, and persecution. He also discusses his second coming and the final judgment.

- This passage describes the return of Christ, the resurrection of the dead, and the gathering of believers to meet the Lord in the air.

- Here, Paul addresses the coming of the "man of lawlessness" and the great rebellion before the day of the Lord.

- This passage speaks about the apostasy and deceit that will occur in the latter times.

- Paul warns about difficult times in the last days, characterized by people's love for themselves, money, and pleasure, as well as their lack of self-control and love for what is good.

- The entire book of Revelation is dedicated to visions and prophecies concerning the end times, including the return of Christ, the rise of the Antichrist, the judgments, the defeat of evil, and the establishment of the new heaven and new earth.

These passages provide insights into various aspects of the end times, emphasizing the need for readiness, perseverance, and faithfulness in light of the coming of Christ and the ultimate triumph of God's kingdom.

Furthermore, consider the transformation that occurs in the lives of those who encounter God. Countless testimonies attest to the power of faith and the positive impact of a relationship with the Lord. Lives are changed, hearts are healed, and hope is restored through the presence of God.

Lastly, let us reflect on the moral compass and the innate sense of justice and right and wrong that exists within each person. This points to a universal moral law that originates from a higher source - God Himself. It is this moral law that guides us and encourages us to seek righteousness.

In conclusion, the proof of God's existence is abundant and undeniable. From the pages of Scripture to the wonders of creation, from the testimony of transformed lives to the fulfillment of prophecies, we see the fingerprints of God all around us. Let us open our hearts to His presence and recognize the signs of His love and power in our lives.
"The bible said it so it must be true"
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Steep: 3:45am On Jan 06
There is evidence for the existence of God.
What are these evidence?
1. Evidence of intelligent design
2. Existence of consciousness
3. The fine turning of the universe.
4. The immensity of creation.
5. Existence of eternality.
Etc

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by FRANCISTOWN: 5:37am On Jan 06
pansophic:

Atheists believe the universe comes from nothing
Don't you theist folks also believe that your gods come from nothing?
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 5:46am On Jan 06
Fourthpredator:

I have a lot of reasions by the way. However the major reason is that I read the bible a lot and the story isn't just adding up. You would have to ignore a lot of things from the bible in order to still be a christian.
Just like how zeus and the remainder of other gods were forgotten once we know more about science christianity and islam will start dying off.
What isn't adding up in christianity is the image of a loving God. If a loving God wants us to be in heaven,you will be in heaven,end of story. No amount of rationalization will make a loving God who has all the power playing a game with satan and using the lives of his beloved children as plaything. If your God is loving,he would not bring all of us from heaven to enter Earth,just so most of us will sin and be burnt in hell forever while only a few of us will struggle to enter the same heaven we came out from.
Even if a god truly exist ,it doesn't have to be jehovah, god of christians which means we both will go to hell. The true God might be allah, zeus or the over 4,000 gods worshipped by humanity.
The reason I said your writeup was foolish is because you tried to use bible to convince me,if a muslim wants to convince me he will use quaran while traditional worshippers will use their holy scripture and the worshippers of any of the 4,000 gods worshipped by humanity will also use their holy book.
Why is your holy book different or special,is it because it says so in the bible. The quaran also says that the quaran is the word of god. Everybody thinks they're special,not knowing that it is possible that they are all wrong

Fallacy of “Gish Gallops” (i.e., attempting to overwhelm your opponent with more questions or criticisms that can actually be answered,

I believe your basic hatred for God is based on your hatred for taking responsibility for your your actions. You wish to steal meats from the pot or money from the treasury but you do not want to be punished for it.

Love also incLudees doing "just is".

But i don't blame you, i blame the criminal preachers here who think and hope that if God can forgive the most evil minds called atheists then God must forgive them. You are just deceiving yourself as the aheists themselves. You are still going to go to hell with them for your still sinning in trying to deceive God like Anny and Sapphy did.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by PoliteActivist: 5:46am On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

*Politeness*
Nope. Quite the opposite. They believe time and "come from" don’t apply to God. He only exists in the now and has always only existed in the now
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 5:49am On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

No we don't!

All we know and care for is that, He is! After that we don't care where He came from and all those irrelevant and useless shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 5:54am On Jan 06
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Nope. Quite the opposite. They believe time and "come from" don’t apply to God. He only exists in the now and has always only existed in the now

We only know as far as His Presence and Exustence. After that we do not know not care about His "come from" or "from where"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 6:00am On Jan 06
hopefulLandlord:

"The bible said it so it must be true"

The bible Said it and we have also seen thst many many of the bible Sayings have been seen to be True, thus, that has created the condition of the bible said it, so it's True phenomenon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by FRANCISTOWN: 6:20am On Jan 06
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*

If so? That was borrowed from the big bang theory
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by PoliteActivist: 6:21am On Jan 06
Dtruthspeaker:

We only know as far as His Presence and Exustence. After that we do not know not care about His "come from" or "from where"
*Politeness*
Not that they don’t care. More like, He exists outside what they can fathom, outside their knowledge system. It is like trying to tell a human to envision reality without past or future. He can't. Yet that's the true nature of things - past and future do not exist!
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by FRANCISTOWN: 6:22am On Jan 06
Dtruthspeaker:

No we don't!

All we know and care for is that, He is! After that we don't care where He came from and all those irrelevant and useless shit
Lol! You don't consider that your god if he existed could be like the conqueror from Antman and The Quantumania?
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by PoliteActivist: 6:25am On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

*Politeness*
Please explain
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by OKOATA(m): 6:40am On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

What's BigBang theory, the one you read in a book or invented yourself?
Even Americans you copy Atheism from will wake up from sleep everyday and say God bless America. Who is the God they are referring to? Even on their dollars God bless America is on there. Be deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving others.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Wainey: 6:42am On Jan 06
U use Bible to convince an atheist that God exists.
It's like a Muslim using Qur'an to tell a Christian that Allah exists. grin

2 Likes

Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Negroid001(m): 7:29am On Jan 06
Wainey:
U use Bible to convince an atheist that God exists.
It's like a Muslim using Qur'an to tell a Christian that Allah exists. grin
Exactly
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Negroid001(m): 7:30am On Jan 06
Dtruthspeaker:

No we don't!

Ignorance is bliss indeed.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Negroid001(m): 7:31am On Jan 06
pansophic:

1. Matthew 24-25:

New year just dey start. I no want arguments. Na money I dey find.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:06am On Jan 06
This has to be the weakest argument for Yahweh of Israel I have ever come across, quoting claims from the same storybook being disputed as evidence? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does God Knows The Future??? / Was Pope John Paul Ii The Last Good Pope / Catholics: Are They Really The Sheep Without A Shepherd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.