Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics (1202 Views)

An Irrefutable Evidence For God Specially Meant For The Atheists And Agnostics / Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics / Atheists And Agnostics Of Nairaland, What Made You Change Your Beliefs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:26am On Jan 06
pansophic:

Atheists believe the universe comes from nothing but this is very fallacious as there are laws which guide the universe, the complexity and design of living things and the structure of the things around us. All these seem to be created from a mind - a mind of one who is living. If we were created from nothing, how come these laws of nature, design and complexity of our intelligence?
You are just talking nonsense with confidence. Saying the words 'Atheists believe' exposes your ignorance.

Is Atheism a belief system? Can you show us any book on Atheism or written by an Atheist that makes the claim that the universe came from nothing?

In reality it is people like you who believe the universe came from nothing. You believe in a god made by nothing, who then created the universe out of nothing grin

2 Likes

Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47am On Jan 06
The true God gave His worshipers only one evidence of His existence:

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. Isaiah 43:10

There couldn't have been atheists or agnostics if you can present the true worshipers of God because through observing their conduct in the society everyone will testify to the fact that there is a God (Supreme Being) in their midst! Matthew 5:14-16 compare to Zechariah 8:23

There are many spirits claiming God {1Corinthians 8:5} but the true God is evident by the oneness of His worshipers {John 17:16, 22} as they speak in agreement and having the same line of thought {Corinthians 1:10} so the oneness of His worshipers is enough for any sane human to know the there is ONE who is SUPREME and their gathering! 1Corinthians 8:6

May you have PEACE!
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 8:48am On Jan 06
Negroid001:

Ignorance is bliss indeed.

Who does not ignore unrelavant shits? Since you knew me or ehen Gazzuz or those people who post relevant threads here, have you ever cared to ask where we ome from? No.

"The Ignorant are ignorant of their ignorance" -Peter Bakersville.

Just say you did not have antything valid to say after my answer therefore you reorted to.the fallacy of ad hominem.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Negroid001(m): 8:56am On Jan 06
Dtruthspeaker:

Who does not ignore unrelavant shots? Since you knew me or ehen Gazzuz or those people who post relevant threads here, have you ever cared to ask where we ome from? No.

"The Ignorant are ignorant of their ignorance" -Peter Bakersville.

Just say you did not have antything valid to say after my answer therefore you reorted to.the fallacy of ad hominem.

Keep at it. grin

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 9:13am On Jan 06
Negroid001:

Keep at it. grin

you never had antything valid to say after my answer.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 9:23am On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

Lol! You don't consider that your god if he existed could be like the conqueror from Antman and The Quantumania?

He has already shown that He is The Good anf Fear Causing Greatest to the great pain of His enemies that they are always wishing for a coup or replacement, even stooping the level of seeking theatre arts to create a hope for them. grin
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 9:37am On Jan 06
MaxInDHouse:
The true God gave His worshipers only one evidence of His evidence

See serpent!
Exactly how Satan twisted the bible
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Negroid001(m): 9:38am On Jan 06
ReacherSaidNoth:
You are just talking nonsense with confidence. Saying the words 'Atheists believe' exposes your ignorance.

Is Atheism a belief system? Can you show us any book on Atheism or written by an Atheist that makes the claim that the universe came from nothing?

In reality it is people like you who believe the universe came from nothing. You believe in a god made by nothing, who then created the universe out of nothing grin

Stop arguing with these delusional folks. They can't process anything that contradicts their core belief system.

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 9:44am On Jan 06
ReacherSaidNoth:

Look at this fallacious comedian. So the ifa worshippers do not believe because they did not have a book written by anworshippers?

Atheism is proven to be a belief system that believes in God Hatefulness and God attackness and disregard for Law.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:46am On Jan 06
Negroid001:

Stop arguing with these delusional folks. They can't process anything that contradicts their core belief system.
To be fair most of us were like that, maybe one day they will see the light.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:52am On Jan 06
Dtruthspeaker:

See serpent!
Exactly how Satan twisted the bible

You that doesn't believe in the gathering of worshipers is calling someone a serpent and Satan. grin
Is it not Satan who doesn't believe in the gathering of worshipers?
For your information atheists and agnostics aren't against worship what they detests is the gathering where rules are binding on them so as intelligent beings they are protesting against the gathering of people who are obeying laws set by their fellow human unlike them that only obey someone who has what it takes to kill them: survival of the fittest.

So if you can't present any gathering of worshipers in whose midst you worship then you're a disguised atheist! wink
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Negroid001(m): 9:55am On Jan 06
ReacherSaidNoth:
To be fair most of us were like that, maybe one day they will see the light.

True story. Maybe when epiphany hits. They'll come around.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 9:55am On Jan 06
Negroid001:

Hahahahahahahahaha! See the atheists running because they can't argue. grin

when a debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers”

Quora -Dennis Batson
Once you’ve presented all the facts and there’s no way for them to come back at you, that’s when it begins. Usually when they’ve reached this point, they are no longer able to have a logical argument.

When it comes down to this, you absolutely have won the argument.

The Deluders calliing others deluders. grin
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by FRANCISTOWN: 9:56am On Jan 06
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Please explain
Time didn't exist before the big bang.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 9:57am On Jan 06
Negroid001:

True story. Maybe when epiphany hits. They'll come around.

Only very stupid people become atheists. Unfortunately, many are stupid.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 10:05am On Jan 06
MaxInDHouse:

You that doesn't believe in the gathering of worshipers is calling someone a serpent and Satan. grin )

Off point Serpent
And exactly like Satan and atheists and fake preachers you always need a gatherring whereas, Noah, Job, Daniel were alone with God. But this is aside and off point, Serpent. So carry your lies away.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Negroid001(m): 10:13am On Jan 06
Dtruthspeaker:

Hahahahahahahahaha! See the atheists running because they can't argue. grin

when a debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers”

Quora -Dennis Batson
Once you’ve presented all the facts and there’s no way for them to come back at you, that’s when it begins. Usually when they’ve reached this point, they are no longer able to have a logical argument.

When it comes down to this, you absolutely have won the argument.

The Deluders calliing others deluders. grin

I'll report you if you quote me again. You're looking for my attention and you won't get it. Can't exchange words with someone that types long derogatory replies like yours. We don't believe in the same thing, so? Go your way. Attention seeker.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 10:42am On Jan 06
Negroid001:

I'll report you if you quote me again. You're looking for my attention and you won't get it. Can't exchange words with someone that types long derogatory replies like yours. We don't believe in the same thing, so? Go your way. Attention seeker.

See how unreasonable you atheists are?

If we all agreed and had the same beliefs then this blog would not exist. But, we do not

And argument is the lawful means of determining whose beliefs is right or not.

So you have a right to hold your beliefs but when you come to sell your beliefs as True, you should expect that it would be contested.

And ditto, were you not the who first used offensive and derogatory statements in calling us "delusional folks."because you can't accept nor process anything that contradicts your core belief system?

Just say you choose atheism whether even if it is a bad and evil belief rather than come here t make it sound as if it is a True and good thing

This is religious section a place where Truth must be found even if it can't be found anywhere else but Truth must be found here.

So separate your personal bias from Truth when you speak on these matters
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Negroid001(m): 10:48am On Jan 06
Dtruthspeaker:

See how unreasonable you atheists are?

If we all agreed and had the same beliefs then this blog would not exist. But, we do not have

And argument is the lawful means of determining whose beliefs is right or not.

So you have a right to hold your beliefs but when you come to sell your beliefs as True, you should expect that it would be contested.

And ditto, were you not the who first used offensive and derogatory statements in calling us "delusional folks."because you can't accept nor process anything that contradicts your core belief system?

Just say you choose atheism whether even if it is a bad and evil belief rather than come here t make it sound as if it is a True and good thing

This is religious section a place where Truth must be found even if it can't be found anywhere else but Truth must be found here.

So separate your personal bias from Truth when you speak on these matters

Ok sir. Duly noted. Eh je a pe werey ni broda, ko je a ri aye lo.

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06
Dtruthspeaker:

Off point Serpent
And exactly like Satan and atheists and fake preachers you always need a gatherring whereas, Noah, Job, Daniel were alone with God. But this is aside and off point, Serpent. So carry your lies away.

Noah was with 7 people WORSHIPING God!
Job was with his friends WORSHIPING God!
Daniel was with the Jews WORSHIPING God!
So there has never been a time when a servant of God is alone without fellow worshipers who are sharing the same line of thought.

Only Satan is alone that's why himself and his companions can't come to terms regarding how to WORSHIP God as each of them is seeking his own glory! wink
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 7:24am On Jan 07
MaxInDHouse:

Noah was with 7 people WORSHIPING God!
Job was with his friends ! wink

Serpent, everyone including you know that family do not count as people.nor close friends but serpents like you have to lie, so carry your lies away.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Lasgidi90(m): 7:48am On Jan 07
Dtruthspeaker:

Serpent, everyone including you know that family do not count as people.not close froends but serpents like you have to lie, so carry your lies away.
Coming from a supposed christian, you really have a way with insults and spiteful words. I thought you guys were supposed to be examples to others, instead you go around calling people who do not conform to your beliefs serpents, satan and all other vile words.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Lawag3: 7:51am On Jan 07
FRANCISTOWN:

Don't you theist folks also believe that your gods come from nothing?

Do men exist as part of What they invented or created?

Men made cars right? But men are not part of cars?

Men made the program that allows you phones and computers to function?

Does it mean Men also need those programs to function?

God created time space and matter he created the rules that govern them.

He doesn't exist in them he doesn't obey the rules that govern them.

So since God doesn't exist in time he you can't say he has a beginning or and end.

God is infinite
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 8:01am On Jan 07
Lasgidi90:

Coming from a supposed christian, you really have a way with insults and spiteful words. I thought you guys were supposed to be examples to others, instead you go around calling people who do not conform to your beliefs serpents, satan and all other vile words.

It is also our Command to rebuke devils sharply and crush their heads for we do not bear swords in vain.

And it has never been an insult to call a person by his acts e.g. if you behave like a thief then it is right to call you a thief.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Lasgidi90(m): 8:09am On Jan 07
Dtruthspeaker:

It is also out Command to rebuke devils sharply and crush their heads for we do not bear swords in vain.

And it has never been an insult to call a person by his acts e.g. if you behave like a thief then it is right to call you a thief.

So what happened to 'thou shall not judge or throw stones', or did you skip that when reading the bible
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Lawag3: 8:21am On Jan 07
FRANCISTOWN:

If so? That was borrowed from the big bang theory

The big bang theory and the Bible which came first?

You believe a huge cosmic explosion is enough to create time space and matter in ok perfect harmony, you believe it is enough to set the rules of the universe you believe it's enough to create the Earth and something as complex as humans

You believe that that totally unguided event (the big bang), unplanned, (it just happened) created every wonderful thing you could think of.

I believe creation was guided planned and directed by an intelligent being.

Which is more logical.

2 Likes

Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 8:25am On Jan 07
Lasgidi90:

So what happened to 'thou shall not judge or throw stones', or did you skip that when reading the bible

That is for sinners. A thief can't judge a thief nor a politician judge his fellow politician; for they write their own judgment that can be used on them also. That is what God has done. So a thief won't condemn himself nor the politician.

Which is why God commanded us to live right fully, so that we can be free, free even to judge others for we are commanded to judge right fully.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Lawag3: 8:25am On Jan 07
Dtruthspeaker:

It is also our Command to rebuke devils sharply and crush their heads for we do not bear swords in vain.

Back up what you said with Bible verses let me check something
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Lawag3: 8:28am On Jan 07
Dtruthspeaker:

That is for sinners. A thief can't judge a thief nor a politician judge his fellow politician; for they write their own judgment that can be used on them also. That is what God has done. So a thief won't condemn himself nor the politician.

Which is why God commanded us to live right fully, so that we can be free, free even to judge others for we are commanded to judge right fully.

So throwing insults is Rightful judging?
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 8:30am On Jan 07
Lawag3:

You believe a huge cosmic explosion is enough to create time space and matter in ok..

The explosions in Chernobyl, Iraq, Chechnya and now Ukraine and Gaza has not created antything.
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 8:35am On Jan 07
Lawag3:

So throwing insults is Rightful judging?

Calling a thief, caught stealing "a thief, is it not a rightfull judgment?

Do you not call your theiving politicians and fake pastors thieves?
Re: Food For Thought For Atheists And Agnostics by Dtruthspeaker: 8:42am On Jan 07
Lawag3:

Back up what you said with Bible verses let me check something

Already did it before today

https://www.nairaland.com/7519775/only-devils-say-judge-not#119924481

Exposing Evil
Fritz Chery
Dec 20, 2022 (with amendments)

It absolutely saddens and disgusts me the amount of people who claim Christianity because they go to a place called church and read the Bible.

Most people who call themselves Christians will be thrown into hell for they’re not of God and especially when someone rebukes them they say, “thou shall not judge.”

First, that verse is talking about hypocritical judging.

Secondly, if you live a continuous sinful lifestyle you’re not a Christian.

I’ve even heard someone say, “I don’t care if she is a satanist don’t judge anyone” I literally almost caught a heart attack.

People don’t like their evil exposed and people don’t like you exposing anyone else so you don’t expose them.

These so-called believers today go against God’s Word and stand up for the devil and even fight against God by condoning and supporting wickedness.

An example of this is the many so-called Church going homosexuality supporters. How can you love what God hates?

How can you love music that blasphemes God?

Isn’t He your Father? How can you go against Him and stand up for Satan?

Except that God is not their Father, therefore, they wrestle against Him.

A Christian hates everything that God hates. Every biblical leader stood up against evil and many even lost their lives for speaking against it.

There is a reason Jesus says true believers will be hated and persecuted.

If you desire to live a God Following life you will be persecuted and there is no way around it.

That is why many fake believers stay quiet whenever an issue requiring them to show and declare their stand and followership of God comes up.

When placed on hot seat they hush up in fear of man.

The Lord Jesus Spoke up, Stephen spoke up, Paul spoke up so we have a right to speak up

We are not be afraid to rebuke others.

If someone is going astray from Christ are we going to be silent so they won’t hate you or are you going to humbly and lovingly say something?

You are not a Christian if you fear the hatred of people!

You are not a Christian if you love the love of people!

A Christian speaks up against all evils and does not care who does not like it.

If we stop exposing evil, rebuking false teachers, and confronting believers we will have more people lost and led astray.

More people will become stupid and believe false teachings. Look at how many people twist “thou shall not judge.”

When you remain quiet then you partake in their wickedness and encourage the doing of evil.

Stop being part of the world, expose it instead and save lives.

The person who truly loves Christ is the one who’s going to stand up for Christ no matter if they lose friends, family, or if the world hates us.

The people who hate Christ are going to read this and grumble.

What does the Bible say?

1. Ephesians 5:11-12 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.

2. Psalm 94:16 Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will stand for me against those who practice iniquity? I answer "I will Lord, I will"!

3. John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Divine Destiny Starts In Christ- Pastor Chris / The Gospel Of John / What Church Should I Go To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.