Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. (11584 Views)

Did I Do Wrong With My Attitude ? / Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08
Kobicove:
When will you write about employees who...

Steal from their employer's business

Use business time to do personal runs

Divert company resources to personal use

Consistently show up late for work

Inflate invoices so they can get kickbacks from suppliers etc undecided

You dey mind the Op
Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08
Terrible employees everywhere but na employer they always dey una mouth

I put this to OP, swear say u never steal from your employer before.
Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by omlueh(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08
You're Very Correct and have spoken rightly, let me just give you an example were I Worked, I'm a Staff With Cadbury Nigeria PLC, There are these Two Major Service Providers for Cadbury ( Though More Service Providers are on site).
Namely ASCO (Ashaka Security Company) Owned By An Edo Man Whom Happens To Be A JW (Jehovah wickedness), whom seriously subjects all it's staffs working in Cadbury to severe pains and wickedness, this company pays a paltry sum of 38k monthly to its staffs and never on time like almost the last day of the months were as cadbury staffs have forgotten the payment of their salaries, the worst was this past December 2023, they were paid on the 28th and with the sum of 23k only.
The Second Service Provider Which is a Complete Disaster is Called "RENET" a cleaning service provider own by a renowned Muslim Alfa(Alhaji), This Very man is an epitome of disaster; disgrace; apology; inhuman; and evil, the very earliest date he pays salary is on the 10th of the preceding months, during this past December 2023, the whole lots of it's staffs in Cadbury were in agony, the salary for celebrations with their families were just forcefully paid this month of January 2024 on the 5th.
Please I Would Strongly advised The People Should take these two dangerous establishment into cognisance.

1 Like

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by fitinwell: 1:51pm On Jan 08
EmperorTolson:
Thinking Out Loud
Initially, I don't want to talk about this because I don't want some people to think the message is directed to them. But on second thought, I think the message is actually for them. I'm talking about those oppressors called employers who oppress their employees by refusing to pay their wages/salaries on time. The questions are:
Would you as an employer allow your employees to perform their duties any time they wish?
I mean would you allow them to resume work by 9 am instead of 7 am and close by 1 pm instead of 4 pm?
Why then would you not pay their wages/salaries on time?
Let me guess, the sales are low or you needed to source for their wages/salaries elsewhere. With(out) due respect, you sound like an oppressor. You have probably forgotten that some of these employees are poor and needy which is why they are working in your organization else they'd have their own companies.

Even, though it was written in
Deuteronomy 24:14-15King James Version (KJV) that
14 Thou shalt not oppress a hired servant that is poor and needy, whether he be of thy brethren, or of thy strangers that are in thy land within thy gates: 15 At his day, thou shalt give him his hire, neither shall the sun go down upon it; for he is poor, and setteth his heart upon it: lest he cry against thee unto the Lord, and it be sin unto thee.

Also in Sunan Ibn Majah 2443 that
Give the worker his wages before his sweat dries.”

"To give it to him before his sweat dries is a metaphor for the obligation to pay him as soon as the job is done, even if he does not sweat, or if he sweated and it has dried.” what this simply means is to hasten to give him his dues as soon as the work is done.

By reading those verses, you should understand by now that the most basic thing of paying your employees on time is not just commanded by Law, but also by God. 
Yes, as employees if they receive their wages late, they might be stressed or even in trouble for not being able to pay their bills on time.

My Advice is that business owners should always find ways to generate the salaries of their employees on time, because after all they've worked for it. And I'm hoping that if by any chance the so-called devoted Christian/Muslim employers would come across this article, they'd also have the conscience to comply with it otherwise their laborers may cry to the Lord against them, and they will be guilty of sin.
And if for any reason there is a delay, communication is key. It's important to inform your employees and to make every effort to rectify the situation promptly. Let's all strive to treat our employees with the respect and fairness they deserve.

The act of delaying wages/salaries without remorse is becoming an art for most employers and it is an act of evil. Act accordingly because their heart is set on their wages/salaries.
Thanks.

Maybe this are one of the many reasons Abroad is blessed...

I heard they don't Joke with Time and wages too..

If only one abroad owes you check well a Nigerian is involved
Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by komzy589(m): 3:09pm On Jan 08
VULCAN:
This is a lie and you know it.

And by the way, run a survey with who? The employees who steal and gossip or the employers who keep sacking bad staff continuously.

Some employees are bad and there’s nothing one can do about it than pray one doesn’t cross paths with them.
But this topic is about constant delay in salary payment. It is despicable and employers should stop doing it. The worst part is they don’t even notify their workers about the delay. They just constantly do it as if it is normal.
No business will ever make progress with this attitude.

1 Like

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by komzy589(m): 3:26pm On Jan 08
yemmit90:

Exactly 💯, an average Nigerian employee only focus on his/her pay check and not your business or company.

Only few employers are wicked to workers that help them improve their income or sales, compare to employees that majority of them are only after their salaries and your downfalls.
A decent company will not have these issues because everyone is given a target and goal.
This topic is about delay of salary payments. It is despicable. Most businesses where you see employees misbehaving, check very well, you will see that the employers are not fulfilling their agreements.
When you fulfill your part as the employer, it will be very easy to dismiss a poor mannered staff.

2 Likes

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by PROPEACE: 3:58pm On Jan 08
Kobicove:
When will you write about employees who...

Steal from their employer's business

Use business time to do personal runs

Divert company resources to personal use

Consistently show up late for work

Inflate invoices so they can get kickbacks from suppliers etc undecided
With poor remuneration, the vices you listed are inevitable!
Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by Mom007(f): 5:12pm On Jan 08
The quickest way to ground your business is to start oweing your workers salary. The hand of God will turn against you and its just downhill from there but alot of people lack this understanding. Funny enough, they would rather use that money to sow seed to one thieving pastor who will not tell them simple bible truth that is written black and white in the bible. Do not withhold the salary of your wage worker! angry

1 Like

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by Kobicove(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08
PROPEACE:

With poor remuneration, the vices you listed are inevitable!

If you like pay your gateman a monthly salary of N200K it will not stop him from stealing the diesel in your generator to sell once the opportunity presents itself!
Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by PROPEACE: 7:13pm On Jan 08
Kobicove:

If you like pay your gateman a monthky salary of N200K it will not stop him from stealing the diesel in your generator to sell once the opportunity presents itself!
If you pay him less, you double his chances of stealing from you. Play your part first.

3 Likes

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by anthropizzy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08
omlueh:
You're Very Correct and have spoken rightly, let me just give you an example were I Worked, I'm a Staff With Cadbury Nigeria PLC, There are these Two Major Service Providers for Cadbury ( Though More Service Providers are on site).
Namely ASCO (Ashaka Security Company) Owned By An Edo Man Whom Happens To Be A JW (Jehovah wickedness), whom seriously subjects all it's staffs working in Cadbury to severe pains and wickedness, this company pays a paltry sum of 38k monthly to its staffs and never on time like almost the last day of the months were as cadbury staffs have forgotten the payment of their salaries, the worst was this past December 2023, they were paid on the 28th and with the sum of 23k only.
The Second Service Provider Which is a Complete Disaster is Called "RENET" a cleaning service provider own by a renowned Muslim Alfa(Alhaji), This Very man is an epitome of disaster; disgrace; apology; inhuman; and evil, the very earliest date he pays salary is on the 10th of the preceding months, during this past December 2023, the whole lots of it's staffs in Cadbury were in agony, the salary for celebrations with their families were just forcefully paid this month of January 2024 on the 5th.
Please I Would Strongly advised The People Should take these two dangerous establishment into cognisance.

I feel you can be an agent of change by reporting those outsourced vendors to the H. R because no how it will be affecting Cadbury productivity somehow.
Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by QuinModah(f): 7:15am On Jan 18
angry
anslemarinze52:

You're a big foooooooll!!!
Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by anslemarinze52(m): 8:18am On Jan 18
QuinModah:
angry

Foolish me, said it out of frustration.
I'm sorry about that.

Am I forgiven?

1 Like

Re: Nonchalant Wicked Attitude Of Most Employer. by QuinModah(f): 8:13am On Feb 15
wink
anslemarinze52:

Foolish me, said it out of frustration.
I'm sorry about that.

Am I forgiven?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alan & Grant Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / 5 Signs Of A Good Workplace / Cbn Recruitment List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.