Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos (33595 Views)

International Christian Worship Center Uyo Opens Today (photos) / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Lodges Appeal Against Akwa Ibom Intl Worship center / Marquee Tent For Your Worship Centers(your Worship Center Problem Solved). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by Neddstark: 3:05pm On Jan 03
OKUCHI11:
So this monumental edifice was built to glorify a god that cannot save his followers when they were being killed on Christmas Eve... After all the empty promises he made to them that he will protect them if they forsake their ancestral ways of worship and follow the one he instructed....

Truth be told that God really like horror movies

A fool says in his heart, there is no God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by FalseAllah666: 3:06pm On Jan 03
Perfect site for bombo blast
Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by chidiakwari: 3:06pm On Jan 03
Of what value is this to the people of Akwa Ibom State? Who cursed Nigeria.

If you love your life, find a legitimate means out of Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by jamesversion: 3:07pm On Jan 03
Mice architectural masterpiece. But which kind Anglican church bench be dat nau. grin
Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03
This is beautiful.....
Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by Ropo0126: 3:09pm On Jan 03
Misplaced priority 💔

We've really missed it in this Corn3

With the high rate of unemployment
Whatever happens to the building of a gigantic hospital of this magnitude or even a research institute for some terminal illnesses...

Its really finished

5 Likes

Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by koolib(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03
Yet many youths in the state are wandering aimlessly without reputable jobs

5 Likes

Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:11pm On Jan 03
GOD BE PRAISED grin cheesy atheist go dey beef now
Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by Johnchrix(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03
I was here yesterday. A very massive project for the Lord. God bless Akwa ibom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by Tetraozonaitera: 3:12pm On Jan 03
Na dis kind tin dey pain people from the other side.
While they bomb kill and maim about Christians break new grounds. Na how to bomb the place dey must be planning now.

Father Abraham just take impatience give the world wahala.
Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by InvertedHammer: 3:14pm On Jan 03
/
Beautiful edifice!

But it contributes nothing to the GDP.

/

1 Like

Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by gare(f): 3:14pm On Jan 03
OKUCHI11:
So this monumental edifice was built to glorify a god that cannot save his followers when they were being killed on Christmas Eve... After all the empty promises he made to them that he will protect them if they forsake their ancestral ways of worship and follow the one he instructed....

But when you see it in Dubai keep your mouth open, but in your country you look for a reason to discredit it, people like you are the problem of this country, shame on you

2 Likes

Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by Tetraozonaitera: 3:15pm On Jan 03
Seismic0070:
Waste of funds

Your tears can't bring it down. Keep wailing

1 Like

Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by lexy2014: 3:20pm On Jan 03
MavisEleanor:
Fun Fact

The worship centre is a potential tourist attraction that will generate revenue for the state and further improve the state's visibility internationally.

Think of the project like the Basilica di Sant'Apollinare Nuovo, the Hagia Sophia or Masjid al-Haram.

how many tourists have come to the state because of the building thereby generating revenue for the state?

1 Like

Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by freenature: 3:22pm On Jan 03
weblord1900:
Waste of money that is suppose to be used to cure the sicks and feed the orphans.

After doing your aforementioned, will there be no more of those you mentioned? If yes reply.
Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by Tareq1105: 3:23pm On Jan 03
Precious452:
This is beautiful. God's name be praised.

Hallelujah
Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by FatherLord: 3:23pm On Jan 03
Beautiful Church to praise our God who is glorious in holiness.
Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by campbelljosh(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03
Outside fine, inside worwor. Arrest that architect ASAP 😡
Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by Tonytonex(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03
OMG! This is so beautiful and great work.

I'll visit there one day by God's grace.
Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by Tonytonex(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03
Oblitz:
more
what is the name of that skyscraper over there?
Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by ednut1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03
Lol Africa my Africa
Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by plessis: 3:29pm On Jan 03
Foolish blackman.
If all religious centres are converted to factories, would Nigeria have issues with unemployment?
Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by Tonytonex(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03
Offpoint1:
I find it appalling building any religious house with state/tax payer money, be it mosque or church.

Religious house don't generate money to government pocket
but you are ok when they steal it to their personal use abi?
Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by dalass(f): 3:30pm On Jan 03
OKUCHI11:

Jesus answered this before you even thought to ask

John 16
1These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

2They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

3And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

4But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

2 Likes

Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by Tonytonex(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03
weblord1900:
Waste of money that is suppose to be used to cure the sicks and feed the orphans.
money still dey. It has not finished.
Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by iramure(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03
Misplaced priority. Who church EPP?
Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by Tonytonex(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03
plessis:
Foolish blackman.
If all religious centres are converted to factories, would Nigeria have issues with unemployment?
what about the ones that have been closed?
Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by samwash(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03
Nice edifice,what a site to behold, what am not comfortable with is the wooden chair, put something modern there.
Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by Smitaro100(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03
Nice 1.. let jah be praised.👍

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.