Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Broken But Still Moving On - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken But Still Moving On (1216 Views)

Broken But Still Moving On / I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys / Moving On Is Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken But Still Moving On by Efilse: 9:28am On Jan 05
luminouz:
I don't care. At his age, I already knew what the redpill is.
He should get his shit together ASAP
You dumb f%ck! You still don't know what the redpill is.
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by luminouz(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05
Efilse:

You dumb f%ck! You still don't know what the redpill is.
K
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by saucerence(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05
Okay thank you so much noted {quote author=OKOATA post=127787223] Lol so you are looking for what to make you heal? Are you for real? Alone you were in your mom's womb, you alone and no woman to disturb your life then. Oga with time the feelings will die. Look around you there are more fishes in the ocean more beautiful than the other and it goes on and on. Just open your subconscious mind. [/quote]
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by Odebayo4010(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05
Efilse:
I feel you bro. The only help I can render: Go online search girlschase, and read as many articles as you can, it wouldn't do the job in 1day, but over the course of time, it'll transform your mind.

Start with this article 'The sad tale of the Shopping guy'

Thank you for recommended the sad tale of the shopping guy to him,the story really related to OP experience,am sure when he read through the story he will realize his mistake
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by skj1377(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05
saucerence:
I had my hearts on pause for 3 years now no emotional attachment with any lady .... the. Come last year June these beautiful girl came into my life and I felt it a sign of true love , I did almost everything for her including looking for a house she could settle down, and we she finally got a house she stopped me from coming too see her with various excuses, like her land lord is thinking an her boy friend and she does not like the feeling , so I asked her out and she said nothing can happen between us , okay fine let me be and moving on she no gree and started been emotional I stayed back just coz you cannot hate what you once loved . I am the kind of person who loves walking away angrily from suitation for the sake of not hurting people. Well we became closer and the feelings never died 😀. Recently she started acting up like letting me know we re not dating and am not her boy friend . The house I followed her too look for the guy is sleeping there these afternoon and she refuse to let me in. Today she has broken me into pieces and I cannot pick my piece any more . I,m moving on with my life now ..... I got her jewelries and other stuffs coz I felt she needed care more of which she said I have been doing 80% of spending since have been with her . But today I have made up my mind to move on and never look back @ her or any lady for now

Oga, Nairaland romance section is for people like you. That your lady may have used a spell on you and it's working. Option one be born again and flee fornication. Option two , try to have like 5 girlfriend at a go. Don't spend on any of them . They will call you stingy and leave you at different times. The lady that loves you will stay and add to you. This was the strategy I used to get my first love a lady called "zube" . We could not marry due to tribal and religious differences but we are still friends till date though I gave her distance because I can't be friendly with single mums or married women.
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by skj1377(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05
One more thing, At your level avoid beautiful girls at all cost . They get alot of attention and are exploitative as a result. Many will think they are doing you a favour because they think their beauty can get them better men. Once you see the girl is pretty albeit it's usually artificial enhancement like human hair, nails , bleaching etc. Go for ordinary looking " plain Jane".
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by saucerence(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05
Woaw amazing thank you brother I would learn fast
skj1377:

Oga, Nairaland romance section is for people like you. That your lady may have used a spell on you and it's working. Option one be born again and flee fornication. Option two , try to have like 5 girlfriend at a go. Don't spend on any of them . They will call you stingy and leave you at different times. The lady that loves you will stay and add to you. This was the strategy I used to get my first love a lady called "zube" . We could not marry due to tribal and religious differences but we are still friends till date though I gave her distance because I can't be friendly with single mums or married women.
Re: Broken But Still Moving On by Efilse: 8:43pm On Jan 05
Odebayo4010:

Thank you for recommended the sad tale of the shopping guy to him,the story really related to OP experience,am sure when he read through the story he will realize his mistake

You're welcome! He needs a new approach to interacting with women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Using What You Studied In School In Real Life? / How Do You Think A Valentine Should Be Spent? / How Did You Spend Vals Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.