Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast (44479 Views)

This Guy Was Sucking His Wife's Breast Publicly / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / My Chest Is Too Big. Help. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Osanoghodua1: 4:15pm On Jan 04
Go and report it to God. Did she created herself? Men are now dolls! BBN has destroyed men.

1 Like

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by allthingsgood: 4:31pm On Jan 04
Dilijingsly:
i cant divorce my fine cos of breast

lol so what do u now want us to do
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by MrGerald(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04
Kobicove:

"For better for worse" no dey reign again, times have changed! undecided
Nothing about reigning in marriage, it's for better for worse, once you are married you are married forget all these rubbish happening now
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by zoraro(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04
The problem is with you. Some men find such breasts very sexy, you too can.
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by membranus: 4:45pm On Jan 04
Shellsploit:
Wetin person no go read for nairaland

Enjoy the cruise. You are in for a long ride.
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by membranus: 4:46pm On Jan 04
Inner19:
Immediately I saw the picture u used, I knew that was not your chest.

No married man in Nigeria can have such chest.

No be swear.

Na big belly dem get.

Big belly filled with excess beer and akpu.
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by HIPROFILE(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04
How do we compare this now and know the truth... Ogbeni show us your wife's chest naa
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Dilijingsly(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04
rickleye:

There is a TV show hosted by Vogue Williams I. The UK called Send Nudes. They will show you how she will look after a boob job . If her boobs are an issue then how about her ass ?

There was this single female lady that we hooked up recently.
I thought her boobs her perky from the top she wore but when she undressed they were fallen. I tried not to show my disappointment. She actually did not want to remove her C cup bra as her boobs were just A size until I nudged her. She called them fallen soldiers. To boost her morale, I kissed them both and just turn them around. No set of fallen Soldiers will stop me from reaching my goal.

I’m sure if she knew they would fall that much she would have fed her child for a few months instead of longer. It’s not her fault as a supportive husband you can either love her as she is or get her the money for the implants
am touched. I love my wife
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by hkidola00(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04
idiat
SensualMan1:
That must be very annoying for u to see on a daily embarassed
The sagged ugly damned flat slippers, u can't press it, u only squeeze it like an empty orange ball with nuffin inside.
I feel ur pain.
As a man u need plumpy jugs,
U need full jugs
U need pointed nippl*s starring at u.

I suggest u get a side hoe who will always satisfy ur wild crazy jugs fantasy because as far as ur wife is concerned she is finished jugswise, her jugs are slippers now, they are gone, Otilo!

Do that which ur damn mind is telling u to do.
U will forever be bothered between an empty sagged out shy jugs and a confident full jug with a pointed nippl*
There's no doubt ur grandmother's jugs in its state of nature is still far more attractive than ur wife's dead jugs.

It's time to dispose of ur wife, she's not wifing again.
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by bbamusa: 5:12pm On Jan 04
where is your wife chest?
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Fantazy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 04
You have bigger chest, why not make use of yours instead
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Southwestidiot: 5:16pm On Jan 04
Dilijingsly:
Just two babies, the breast are now skiny, i don't want to cheat on my wife. What must i do to make it firm or even bigger.

File Photo used for illustration
Ashewo leave breast dey press her yansh at least that one get small meat. Ashewo generation
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by obrian888: 5:17pm On Jan 04
Murjem:
There's actually a supplement she can take all natural but comes in foem of tablets. The supplement is from all these Eastern Countries (Arab speaking countries).

It works like magic, the tablets is 60pieces inside to be take for a month.

You will be supper amazed what it can do to your wife's fallen breast. It actually make breast very full, fresh, get rid of stretch marks, nipples becomes extremely sensitive, makes the breast become very firm, uplift it and make it look like a virgin breath.

The results are noticeable within just 2weeks of usage

Even after the completion of the dose you can still get another until the breast become exactly as you desired it.

Direction plase or contact
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by warrifinest1985: 5:18pm On Jan 04
Dilijingsly:
Just two babies, the breast are now skiny, i don't want to cheat on my wife. What must i do to make it firm or even bigger.

And i like girls with extremely flat chest because it's kind of sexy to me. One man food is another man poisom they say, OP then give your wife money for breast augomentation, dont be stingy since you like big boobs
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Kay25(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04
Jeon:

a million upward. Depends on the doctors and implants.
Una won kill ur wife abi
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Kay25(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04
Dilijingsly:
how much would that cost
Breast wey no go blast u no get another thing to think of ni be like say u don chop bellefu
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by 7upnigeria: 5:38pm On Jan 04
Dilijingsly:
can infants suck breastmilk with implants

😧😧☹
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by 7upnigeria: 5:43pm On Jan 04
OnionBandit:
That you bargained for grapefruits but you now have limes is not enough reason to go the route of plastic surgery. You will regret it if you try that shit. Manage that lime like that, otherwise....A word is enough for the wise

Someone has challenges and you're saying "a word is enough for the wise". Did he tell you he's wise? Say what you feel is the solution so that we can move to another comment abeg.
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by 7upnigeria: 5:45pm On Jan 04
Balablue64:

"Shukurah Muhammed Aisha is that
why you raped your sisters and mom,
confess now because I have your
pictures and videos. no hiding for you,
Efulefu!"

All these igbo obidients. You have found your way here again with your bitterness. This will not make Obi become President.

2 Likes

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by ufotunang: 5:52pm On Jan 04
Let her take complan protein powdered milk to fatten up....she can take it with beverages..Milo, Ovaltine or take it like that... within one month you will see postive changes

1 Like

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by ufotunang: 5:55pm On Jan 04
Dilijingsly:
how can we arrive to that, any suppliment or things to eat
..let her take complan protein powdered milk ..it's sold at the supermarket...she will fatten up within one month
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Benzemma(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04
Immediately your wife put to birth, you are no more the owner of that breast!

Thief! Leave your baby's food!
How do you feel dragging breast with your baby?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by dnawah(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04
Dilijingsly:

na lie!! If na true post ur wife's chest without clothes too grin grin
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by vickyboi: 7:07pm On Jan 04
Nothing person no go see
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Adaisback(f): 7:20pm On Jan 04
SensualMan1:
That must be very annoying for u to see on a daily embarassed
The sagged ugly damned flat slippers, u can't press it, u only squeeze it like an empty orange ball with nuffin inside.
I feel ur pain.
As a man u need plumpy jugs,
U need full jugs
U need pointed nippl*s starring at u.

I suggest u get a side hoe who will always satisfy ur wild crazy jugs fantasy because as far as ur wife is concerned she is finished jugswise, her jugs are slippers now, they are gone, Otilo!

Do that which ur damn mind is telling u to do.
U will forever be bothered between an empty sagged out shy jugs and a confident full jug with a pointed nippl*
There's no doubt ur grandmother's jugs in its state of nature is still far more attractive than ur wife's dead jugs.

It's time to dispose of ur wife, she's not wifing again.
Onye nkogheri !!!
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Gohs: 7:37pm On Jan 04
Dilijingsly:

What she needs is to eat green vegetables daily.

Let her take vegetable soup daily for one month and measure the difference.

Green vegetables contain nutrients for good blood circulation and cleansing.

Test and see for yourself!
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Exceed15: 8:05pm On Jan 04
Don't give up bro. Get her Astymin syrup + Monomin plus with cod liver oil syrup. It works like magic with no side effect. She will add weight and look robust.

1 Like

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by okerekingsley90: 8:32pm On Jan 04
DestinedForGrea:
Please don't destroy your marriage because of mundanity. You married her with the small breasts, why is this an issue all of a sudden?

If you say you don't want to cheat on her, then it means you're fighting that thought. If you continue to worry about the size of her breasts, you'll slowly begin to find her sexually unattractive, and that's the beginning of a big problem in your marriage.

Please do all you can to terminate this worry from your heart while it's still fresh. If you ponder on it, it would trigger a lot of issues, and before you know it, it would be too late to trace where the issue came from.

Love your wife the way you loved her before. If your wife is a "good" woman and you allow this mundane dissatisfaction cause an issue between you two, you'd bite your fingers.

I didn't intend to type this much, but I feel you need these words desperately. Please don't destroy your marriage because of something as insignificant as a woman's breasts.

😎👌 wise
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by okerekingsley90: 8:44pm On Jan 04
;
Southwestidiot:

Ashewo leave breast dey press her yansh at least that one get small meat. Ashewo generation

grin
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by kolawoleahmed(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04
congratulations
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by deanoffaculty: 9:24pm On Jan 04
Dilijingsly:

I won't say anything until you post the picture of your wife's chest.
Let us analyse her chest for possible solutions.
#Botched
#Botched
#Botched

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.