Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast (44491 Views)

This Guy Was Sucking His Wife's Breast Publicly / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / My Chest Is Too Big. Help. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Goalnaldo(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04
This is why ass is the goat 🐐 it doesn't shrink, it goes bigger 😁
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Jeon(f): 2:45pm On Jan 04
dalass:

The truth is when a lady adds weight, fat is deposited in places like the breasts, hips, buttocks etc.

She comes curvy grin

Fat doesn't make someone to be curvy.
Yes, you can add weight, but that doesn't give a lady a curve.

Your bones/ skeleton structure determines the type of shape you will have. Be it pear, hourglass, banana, apple or inverted triangle.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by allthingsgood: 2:46pm On Jan 04
Dilijingsly:
Just two babies, the breast are now skiny, i don't want to cheat on my wife. What must i do to make it firm or even bigger.

File Photo used for illustration

Divorce her
Clearly you married her because of boobs and since it is no longer available, everybody waka!

Lubbish!! Men of this generation have BIG problem.

2 Likes

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by BRATISLAVA: 2:49pm On Jan 04
dalass:

The truth is when a lady adds weight, fat is deposited in places like the breasts, hips, buttocks etc.

She comes curvy grin

OP, fatten up your woman and watch the breasts increase in size

Fatten up at risk to her life?

Any woman who does any of these life threatening things for her husband, and she's not an OF, is daft.

Why should she risk her life with surgery and obesity/fat when it won't stop him from cheating? Why doesn't he consider any surgery himself? He can't be as pleasing to the eyes as he's sounding.

1 Like

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by onlysose(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04
If she starts giving birth it will grow bigger due to breast feeding , dont worry yourself
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by olyrayy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by olyrayy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04
Dilijingsly:
how can we arrive to that, any suppliment or things to eat

If she has become generally skinny, then she just needs to add more weight. It would probably affect the breasts too.

To make her gain weight, you just have to make sure she consumes more calories than she burns. Probably get a body weight scale, then increase her food portions systematically until her weight starts increasing.

2 Likes

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by EEIA: 2:56pm On Jan 04
Jeon:

a million upward. Depends on the doctors and implants.
Jeon didn’t suck breast . She was given Fulani cow milk that’s why her brain didn’t develop properly.
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by jimmyvic(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04
You go carry person client chest picture come show us instead of your wife chest and your own... how we wan take know wetin to advise you??
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by chi4ik4(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04
tbarrister:
She should eat up and get chubby , you'll be surprised
Perfect
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Truvelisback(m): 3:05pm On Jan 04
Imagine what got to Front Page! Nairaland has lost it. 🙆🤦
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by magzey: 3:06pm On Jan 04
Marry Another wife with bigger boobs if na boobs be your problem, Shikena,though there are natural ways to improve boobs size discuss with your wife she may make some contacts.
Good luck
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Trophy12: 3:06pm On Jan 04
DestinedForGrea:
Please don't destroy your marriage because of mundanity. You married her with the small breasts, why is this an issue all of a sudden?

If you say you don't want to cheat on her, then it means you're fighting that thought. If you continue to worry about the size of her breasts, you'll slowly begin to find her sexually unattractive, and that's the beginning of a big problem in your marriage.

Please do all you can to terminate this worry from your heart while it's still fresh. If you ponder on it, it would trigger a lot of issues, and before you know it, it would be too late to trace where the issue came from.

Love your wife the way you loved her before. If your wife is a "good" woman and you allow this mundane dissatisfaction cause an issue between you two, you'd bite your fingers.

I didn't intend to type this much, but I feel you need these words desperately. Please don't destroy your marriage because of something as insignificant as a woman's breasts.
I love this . Wisdom speaks through you. Just because of fallen breast caused by you and u want to or planing to dump your wife. Some men are just useless.
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by femi4: 3:08pm On Jan 04
Dilijingsly:
Just two babies, the breast are now skiny, i don't want to cheat on my wife. What must i do to make it firm or even bigger.

No solution

Gravity must be obeyed
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by dalass(f): 3:14pm On Jan 04
Jeon:

Fat doesn't make someone to be curvy.
Yes, you can add weight, but that doesn't give a lady a curve.

Your bones/ skeleton structure determines the type of shape you will have. Be it pear, hourglass, banana, apple or inverted triangle.

Yeah. For hour glass shape like mine, putting in a little weight gives me curves in the right places. Some have boobs, adding weight turn them to huge pawpaw like trees grin
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Dilijingsly(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04
allthingsgood:

Divorce her
Clearly you married her because of boobs and since it is no longer available, everybody waka!

Lubbish!! Men of this generation have BIG problem.
i cant divorce my fine cos of breast
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by bdauran: 3:25pm On Jan 04
Show us the wife's
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Victoria2022(f): 3:28pm On Jan 04
Motherhood change her body.
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Faposky95: 3:34pm On Jan 04
Carry bread for chest dey boast......yu for kuku add milk make E complete
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by ifimix(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04
Same way my wife’s breast fell flat after years of sucking by my children. My last child is over 5 and the breast is really coming back to shape. You just have to enjoy it for some years before you see a good change.
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by mabea: 3:40pm On Jan 04
SensualMan1:
That must be very annoying for u to see on a daily embarassed
The sagged ugly damned flat slippers, u can't press it, u only squeeze it like an empty orange ball with nuffin inside.
I feel ur pain.
As a man u need plumpy jugs,
U need full jugs
U need pointed nippl*s starring at u.

I suggest u get a side hoe who will always satisfy ur wild crazy jugs fantasy because as far as ur wife is concerned she is finished jugswise, her jugs are slippers now, they are gone, Otilo!

Do that which ur damn mind is telling u to do.
U will forever be bothered between an empty sagged out shy jugs and a confident full jug with a pointed nippl*
There's no doubt ur grandmother's jugs in its state of nature is still far more attractive than ur wife's dead jugs.

It's time to dispose of ur wife, she's not wifing again.
And the devil entered the room today
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Mayeldah(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04
Just 4 days into 2024, na big breast be this one problem...SMH

It takes commitment to love a partner in a marriage and not all these physical attributes. If you once liked her the way she was, then bear with her

Small breast sef dey sweet.
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by henrydav: 3:40pm On Jan 04
DestinedForGrea:
Please don't destroy your marriage because of mundanity. You married her with the small breasts, why is this an issue all of a sudden?

If you say you don't want to cheat on her, then it means you're fighting that thought. If you continue to worry about the size of her breasts, you'll slowly begin to find her sexually unattractive, and that's the beginning of a big problem in your marriage.

Please do all you can to terminate this worry from your heart while it's still fresh. If you ponder on it, it would trigger a lot of issues, and before you know it, it would be too late to trace where the issue came from.

Love your wife the way you loved her before. If your wife is a "good" woman and you allow this mundane dissatisfaction cause an issue between you two, you'd bite your fingers.

I didn't intend to type this much, but I feel you need these words desperately. Please don't destroy your marriage because of something as insignificant as a woman's breasts.
Wise saying
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Felabarmudia: 3:47pm On Jan 04
Men of now adays..

Weytin men de use breast do self?that thing is solely for the kids surviver smiley....please stay focus on the narrow path
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Juju70(m): 3:54pm On Jan 04
U go manage am
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Kinzo0917(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04
DestinedForGrea:

May God bless you richly for this timely and wonderful advice to the OP.

I Pray 🙏 the OP take this wonderful piece from you

Once again, God bless you sir and increase you with more wisdom.

I am so proud of you bro
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by femmycharles(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04
You know kuloso, its an insect...i have forgotten the name in english...tell her to apply it 3times in a day, before 7days forget...mumu man....
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by silibaba: 4:07pm On Jan 04
OnionBandit:
That you bargained for grapefruits but you now have limes is not enough reason to go the route of plastic surgery. You will regret it if you try that shit. Manage that lime like that, motherwise....A word is enough for the wise

You for ask if op don see food chop before advising him on breast surgery. grin

1 Like

Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by Sleekfingers: 4:12pm On Jan 04
Dilijingsly:

How old are you?
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by rickleye: 4:12pm On Jan 04
Dilijingsly:

There is a TV show hosted by Vogue Williams I. The UK called Send Nudes. They will show you how she will look after a boob job . If her boobs are an issue then how about her ass ?

There was this single female lady that we hooked up recently.
I thought her boobs her perky from the top she wore but when she undressed they were fallen. I tried not to show my disappointment. She actually did not want to remove her C cup bra as her boobs were just A size until I nudged her. She called them fallen soldiers. To boost her morale, I kissed them both and just turn them around. No set of fallen Soldiers will stop me from reaching my goal.

I’m sure if she knew they would fall that much she would have fed her child for a few months instead of longer. It’s not her fault as a supportive husband you can either love her as she is or get her the money for the implants
Re: My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast by rickleye: 4:13pm On Jan 04
silibaba:

You for ask if op don see food chop before advising him on breast surgery. grin

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed / Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.