Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) (4865 Views)

Can't Men And Women Survive Without Doing Unlawful Illicit Sex? / Why Can't Men Cry? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by luminouz(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04
Tynaclem1:

Any girl that tries this with me will see God. Disgusting

Are you sure? 🙄
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by brain54(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04
Jeon:
Men knew they are ugly. And they don't have nice and soft body, not open minded neither playful.

But this doesn't apply to other Men outside Africa
First time I agree with you...

On Your last statement only. Although not completely. I mean African men truly are less physical with their fellow guys.

But I don't think any two straight non African guys would innocently cuddle up in bed that way either!
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by Jeon(f): 6:14pm On Jan 04
brain54:

First time I agree with you...

On Your last statement only. Although not completely. I mean African men truly are less physical with their fellow guys.

But I don't think any two straight non African guys would innocently cuddle up in bed that way either!
You can think whatever you want to but those white guys don't care.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by henndukwe18: 6:21pm On Jan 04
Gadafii:
imagine waking in the middle of the night and someone’s dicck is pressing your butt, war go happen that night

Basically it’s not because of ugliness or what ever you are trying to coin out, it’ has to do with masculinity, any man who’s comfortable with this is gay

A rugged masculine man, ugly or not will never tolerate this

It’s easier for ladies to call themselves baby, sweetheart, love, boo, etc… men don’t do all that shiit. It’s either bro, chief, boss, guy or idiot, we don’t tolerate those mumu things
respect
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by id4sho(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04
franchasofficia:
most girls and ladies dress to impress and intimidate their fellow girls than they dress to impress men.

Meaning, girls are more prone to lesbianism more than guys are to gay practice.

Ladies admire prettier girls more than they admire a handsome guy.

Take money, material things, favors (career, academic, political, business) and what have you away, most ladies won't wanna have anything to do with men.
Women shocked
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by 247man: 7:00pm On Jan 04
pleasureosondu:
Girls do this easily but guys don't. Why?

You min guys don’t do this with their girls or guys dont do this with other guys? I’m confused
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by BondRiv: 7:05pm On Jan 04
Jeon:

The mind of a black man is very dirty.

You have described your myopic mind, if that is the only thing you discerned from what you highlighted.

Anyway, most of you women are touchy-feely and get away with things among yourselves which a man would not get away with if done to a fellow man. Eyebrows at the very least will be raised.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by Tynaclem1: 8:30pm On Jan 04
luminouz:

Are you sure? 🙄

Lol very very
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by Qatar2022: 8:35pm On Jan 04
pleasureosondu:
I fit send you go heaven if you try this with me shia

Cc dominique
I swear
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by MumEmdy(f): 8:36pm On Jan 04
jumokeadele:
I swear, if a guy shake me and refuse to let go of his hands, I fit give am blow for eye

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by obioma69w: 8:47pm On Jan 04
Women naturally have lesbian tendencies.But men, look at them somehow and stand a chance of getting your face disfigured Women naturally have lesbian tendencies.But men, look at them somehow and stand a chance of getting your face disfigured ...
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by luminouz(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04
Tynaclem1:

Lol very very
👍👍👍
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by Moshybear(f): 8:50pm On Jan 04
Reading comments with keen interest grin grin
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by TimT: 8:55pm On Jan 04
The thread just dey sweet me dey go... See comments rolling in.....

Besides, why should two guys who doesn't understand eachother sleep together?
But if we understand eachother, and we share a room, I see no reason why we can't sleep together...
Sleeping together doesn't mean we will sleep on eachother...
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by Inspirer1: 9:46pm On Jan 04
jumokeadele:
I swear, if a guy shake me and refuse to let go of his hands, I fit give am blow for eye

Some actions are just irritating I swear, if coming from fellow man, shake and let go of my hand, else I forcefully remove my hand
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by PureFace1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04
Moshybear:
Reading comments with keen interest grin grin

I was expecting to see a bear on your profile
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by Jeon(f): 10:01pm On Jan 04
PureFace1:

which man raped you ?

You are always sounding like a rape victim

Oooh, So you know what you gender is capable of. Don't come crying when rapist is been tagged to Man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by hstar: 10:30pm On Jan 04
Gadafii:
I no Dey shake fellow men pass 2 seconds, if we are not fist 👊 bumping , if a guy put his hands around my shoulder or neck, I Dey shake am off one time
grin ur comment just dey gimme joy grin

No room for nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:40pm On Jan 04
pleasureosondu:
Girls do this easily but guys don't. Why?

That's why you have more lesbians grin

A straight man can never cuddle another straight man, it's a taboo.
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by Idamond: 10:42pm On Jan 04
Jeon:
Men knew they are ugly. And they don't have nice and soft body, not open minded neither playful.

if we want to judge by who's ugly it's 60/40%.
can you even imagine a man with make up how they'll look like, just look at bobrisky.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by Barims(m): 11:43pm On Jan 04
That's illogical
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by Barims(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04
Jeon:

Even your English is uglier...!!!

Let me correct you, 👉 "Men know they are ugly..." and "neither" is used to connect two negatives, so "nor" would be the right word to use instead. You're also missing a period at the end of the sentence.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by grandstar(m): 11:50pm On Jan 04
Jeon:

I am getting some gayard readings from some of these photos.
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by Streetmovement(m): 12:51am On Jan 05
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na only angel gaybriel dey do all this kin things, if you try this nonsense with me ehn, i go commot all your teeth
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by pansophist(m): 1:13am On Jan 05
its due to the divergence between male and female sexuality. Men are physically territorial but emotionally communal, while women are physically communal but emotionally territorial.

You can see this play out in other areas like holding hands, going to the bathrooms and being naked. Women don't have problems doing these together compare to men.

It is also why polygamy thrives, because a man will not share a woman with another man, but women have always shared one man. Ironically, a man don't have a problem doing these with women, because the male psyche do not consider women a threat, or an opposition.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by Jeon(f): 7:05am On Jan 05
I can't imagine, cuz men do put on makeup. But this can't be applied to most African Men. They will be uglier with makeup.

Idamond:

if we want to judge by who's ugly it's 60/40%.
can you even imagine a man with make up how they'll look like, just look at bobrisky.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by Jeon(f): 7:16am On Jan 05
grandstar:

I am getting some gayard readings from some of these photos.
OK

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by OKOATA(m): 8:00am On Jan 05
Try this with me and an upper cut lands you straight in North Korea.
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by KingMack(m): 8:56am On Jan 05
Don't try this sheet wid me bro ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by Popesuccess(m): 9:35am On Jan 05
SafetyFirst:
Naturally, girls have more lesbian traits than guys...
Somebody once said '90% of woman of this generation have engage in a lesbian act at least once'. And i totally agree with him.
Re: Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) by spinna: 12:10pm On Jan 05
Even if man sleep or wan sleep his 'chumchin' no go gree sleep ..and e no go let the girl sleep in peace .

That's why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Foundation Of Your Relationship? / To What Extent Will You Involve Your Close Family Members In Your Relationship? / Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.