Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko (17050 Views)

Senator Nwoko Initiates Bill On Monthly Payment Of Rent / FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives / Let ‘Responsible Citizens’ Carry Guns – Ortom Begs FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by DemonAngel(m): 7:26pm On Jan 04
Shey una dey find G.T.A for naija?

Me just imagining how many heads of my wicked exes, enemies, teachers, pastors will roll.

Insult me and i shoot you.
Mock me and i waste your family.
If i'm hungry, just take gun enter shop. cheesy

Crazy Thoughts from the Rich

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by Omoapena(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04
Pls o, they should never licence gun in Nigeria...
Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by vibrogazmo(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04
Operation "reduce the population" abi?
Kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by AbuAeesha: 7:29pm On Jan 04
Seconded!
But if implemented some Nigerians might use this opportunity to settle scores

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by Trophy12: 7:29pm On Jan 04
Nigerians way no get sense any small quarrel na shoot straight.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by Valuepaints20(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04
Lobatan
Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by ABC101FF: 7:30pm On Jan 04
Most people are only alive because it is illegal to kpuf them. They won't agree because a man with a gun is a powerful man. A powerful man is an ambitious man. An ambitious man is a revolutionary man. A revolutionary man will hang all kleptocrats.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by Franzinni: 7:31pm On Jan 04
The people that are victims of these killing, since it began in the whole of Nigeria, how many of them do you think will be able to afford even a pump action coupled with it's license, talk less of a tactical or pistols

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by faebenezer5star: 7:32pm On Jan 04
I like it 😁😁😁

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by CommonSense1967: 7:33pm On Jan 04
Mumus, if carrying guns is the answer to a lower crime rate, then the US should have the lowest crime rate in the world. The opposite is the reality.

Instead of more guns, people should talk about what's the real problem in that area, why are these people always killing each other? What and what can be done to prevent this from happening in the future?
There must be some underlying issues that should be discussed in the open. Some people must know the people behind these crimes on both sides.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by Londonland: 7:33pm On Jan 04
chiefolododo:
At least population will reduce by half after 5 years
walahi,I no fit carry gun I.dey quick vex,the same reason I refused to join firce

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by Dnet9dnet: 7:33pm On Jan 04
When some have paid for their life with it already

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by IBB007: 7:33pm On Jan 04
Lol…a lot of frustrated people out there….people go too die

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by naija1stnigar(m): 7:36pm On Jan 04
Introducing firearms in a country that has been ethnically, religiously and politically divided? Omoh! Men go die.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by naija1stnigar(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04
PHAYOL81:
So that gun violence can be prevalent in the society, especially one that has many records of stabbing (a situation that's likely resorted to in place of the non availability of more assault weapon like guns). Sometimes you'll want to agree that our politicians deserves periodic mental check.
walahi
Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by omoadeleye(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04
chiefolododo:

Yes o.

Everyone will start being on their best behaviour henceforth.

You do anyhow you don't live the next day to tell the story another day.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by Eriokanmi: 7:37pm On Jan 04
chiefolododo:
I don't think so. I remember in the 90s when my uncle came from America and wondered why our banks never had atms and one learned university don replied him in a swift manner, that it would never work in Nigeria as bank robbery would be on the rise, that robbers wouid burgle banks and cart atms away. Today, its all a hoax as every bank has atms, including malls.

Are you aware people carry gun in this country illegally? What of boko haram and cattle breeders who carry ak47 rifles and kill people in helpless manners? They need to be checked

If legalised, Nigeria will be alright. It will be hard for someone to invade premises or communities because you don't know what that person is also carrying. People are being attacked and killed in the country on a daily basis despite not carrying gun. Husbands kill wives without gun.

Now in warri, there are notices in major facilities such as hospitals, malls, etc on the wall saying...please don't exceed this point if you bear a gun. What does that mean to you? People are wiser now. What happened in plateau and other places wouldn't have happened if we're allowed to bear arms. By the time they record casualties twice, they'd think twice before attacking those communities the 3rd time. Barkin ladi had been attacked several times but nothing had been done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:38pm On Jan 04
Emma513:
OKAY OO,
this man make sense Ajeh! All Fulanis house hold have guns, security operatives are not challenging them, so Nigerians have the right to own firearms. Imagine me sleeping and fulanis emerge midnight to kill me and I have rifle,my neighbor has, we will display Thier bodies in the morning na. There will be no next time for them na

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by cardoctor(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04
Are we at war?
Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by Lighthammer(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04
Yes they should approve
Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by tunde1200(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04
At least to those states that are prone to Fulani attack and kidnapping

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04
But you can actually own a gun in Nigeria now but you must have license from the police

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by olaolaking: 7:40pm On Jan 04
Olamila:
I support this motion with my full chest. I can't just get kill by one lefee rat that smuggled gun instead let everyone carry it. Heads will roll before my head goes down
You wouldn't have been borne because someone would have kiled your father at the age of 15
Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by biaframaster200: 7:41pm On Jan 04
Someone like Portable if allow to carry gun..will start killing all his enemies in the music industry....and some.of.this Jibo nairaland....would attempt and kill some. of us who are not Jibo people....heart of an average Nigerian is wicked.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04
This is a commenable one from Sen.Nwoko, but the issue there is that there are people in power who are benefiting from the mayhem in the North, and they will try to scuttle every arrangements that would be made for the passage and assent of a bill legalizing the possession of firearms by the ordinary people.
But it's necessary because the killings in the North are becoming more uncontrollable.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:43pm On Jan 04
Omoapena:
Pls o, they should never licence gun in Nigeria...
because you are probably in a save place where bandits kidnerper never visit you once. That's why you are saying that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by Candreva: 7:43pm On Jan 04
Oya now! Sheybi you will see what we are experiencing in America. Na now u go know say attack wey dey kill 100 ppl at a go na child's play compare to what is about to unfold. Yeye ppl.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by 2pak(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04
My target will be bad and corrupt polit**cians
Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by chiefolododo(m): 7:45pm On Jan 04
Londonland:
walahi,I no fit carry gun I.dey quick vex,the same reason I refused to join firce
Nekwa

Re: Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:47pm On Jan 04
As if Gun is bought with pure water money.......Useless people!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos / Ten Months After Inauguration, Osun Governor Appoints Commissioners / Independence Day: 3 Good Things You Love About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.