Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

My Younger Brother Is Gay - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is Gay (30653 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:18pm On Jan 05
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Wtf angry. Nyash man? cheesy

Una catch anybody wey dey wipe him nyash? cheesy

Chaiiii cheesy. Op,una fvck up cha......Cuz you guys should have tamed him earlier as a kid when you started noticing the gay traits in him undecided.

Right now, E go hard to tame am shocked. 19 years old gay na senior man now for the nyash wiping business shocked

Is not as easy as u guys are saying this thing. I personally know person wey be say dem discover the trait when he was small, thought they were dealing with it so he will stop before becoming adult, prayer house, beating etc, but now he's a full blown....... cry any time we cross path, I feel like crying for his parents because dem really try to change am but he didn't change
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Lifemanage: 12:19pm On Jan 05
bentenny:

This reminds me of an interview a well known advocate against Trans folks 'shapiro'
He said when his son was 2 years,he wanted to wear his elder sisters female shoes or dress but Shapiro showed him at that early age that this kind of shoes or clothes are for girls and this is for boys!

That's how he was able to tutor his son about the difference at that tender age!
Kids are naturally experimental and adventurous!
They would like to do virtually anything because they want to know and if they are not properly guided,will likely get negatively influenced!

When you saw him playing with dolls or barbie,your parents should have bought him action hero male toys or some male related stuff to make him understand he is a guy!

Saying he acts like a woman by tying wrapper or playing with dolls should have been stopped and replaced with masculine clothes!
You could have also taken him for a stroll because most younger brothers will always like to be or look like their elder brother or even their father!

If I may ask...what is your brother's relationship with your dad or what is you dad's overall relationship with his sons?
Theses are the issues. Too much complacent parents in society nowadays. Ur family was deliberate in guidin and training the children.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by waice6571: 12:20pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
Attacking? More like shutting you and the lies you spew using the mentions of the name of a God you pretend to know down.
God of Israel who made clear in Deuteronomy 32 that Israel is His only inheritance in the land of men permitted those of other Nations to worship any gods they please. But here you are demeaning their God-given right, why? undecided

You churchians serve your religious leaders; they are the gods you serve. undecided

I have never seen anyone on Nairaland coming to attack you or whatever gods you serve but, you are found of attacking everyone and most times unreasonably. You have been disgraced severally on this thread. Your lies has been busted yet you never learnt to keep quiet and follow the path of wisdom. If you have problems with your maker, go and sort it and stop constituting nuisance online.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by advanceDNA: 12:20pm On Jan 05
Ikanium:

I returned home for Christmas last year i couldn't believe what i saw my brother doing. I have had a discussion with my parents we really don't know what to do right now.

Any advice in the right direction will help please. Thank you.

U dey disguise......u gay pple nor dey tire..?.
We know ur brother ain't gay....
We know u just want to promote LGBT as natural........just know say thunder go fire u las las...

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Lifemanage: 12:20pm On Jan 05
Emeskhalifa:

Is not as easy as u guys are saying this thing. I personally know person wey be say dem discover the trait when he was small, thought they were dealing with it so he will stop before becoming adult, prayer house, beating etc, but now he's a full blown....... cry any time we cross path, I feel like crying for his parents because dem really try to change am but he didn't change
He could have been guided; prayer house and beatings no de work am
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Lanre1st(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05
Your brother is never a gay.

There are many miseries under the world, some male child will behave like women (the way they talk, walk) and also some girls behave like men(the way they talk, walk, dress) but it doesn’t make them gay or lesbian, it’s not new. Even there are few human beings reported to be hamerphrodite but it never makes them a gay or lesbian, society have way of deal with them. The current LGBTQ campaign is sponsored by white with demonic aim.

Homosexual is bad, don’t let support it in anyway

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by advanceDNA: 12:21pm On Jan 05
waice6571:

I have never seen anyone on Nairaland coming to attack you or whatever gods you serve but, you are found of attacking everyone and most times unreasonably. You have been disgraced severally on this thread. Your lies has been busted yet you never learnt to keep quiet and follow the path of wisdom. If you have problems with your maker, go and sort it and stop constituting nuisance online.

Waste of precious time.....
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Scholace: 12:21pm On Jan 05
MisterGrace:
You should have introduced him to fxcking women at tender age.

It is better to be hiv positive than to be gay.
Interesting

You even prefer someone to be notorious criminal like Yahoo Yahoo, armed robbery, kidnapper, ritualist, rapist et al than being gay
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by allthingsgood: 12:22pm On Jan 05
santaclaws:

What steps did you guys take to help him develop masculine traits as a child? You see a boy acting like a little girl, y'all should have made sure he did more manly things like playing sports with males and generally reminding him that he's a boy. You don't allow a boy play with dolls, it's very wrong.

It may be a bit late now but there is nothing God cannot do. You all just need to pray for him cos if he's already having gay intercourse, then it's a serious issue... Nevertheless, God can change anyone.

Forcing him to act masculine will only make him hide his true nature from you.

The truth is staring yall in the face. You may not like it, but being Gay is as natural as being straight. All the hate against lgbt just makes gay people hide in the closet and marry women to cover their tracks. It changes nothing.

Human sexuality is complex and no matter how hard you fast and pray, nobody can change his sexuality. You can choose not to have sex with the same gender just like priests choose not to marry, but you can never stop being attracted to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Henix(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05
Ikanium:
He's my parents last child, he's 19 now. I feel he was born gay because right from when he was a child, he acts like a woman. He'll prefer to play with dolls, he'll tie wrapper all the time, we felt this was just a small kid thing and that he was going to change when he's all grown. Unfortunately for us, i think he's gay now completely. I'm just devasted right now really don't know how to go about this.

I returned home for Christmas last year i couldn't believe what i saw my brother doing. I have had a discussion with my parents we really don't know what to do right now.

U and ur parents noticed such traits in him during his childhood, yet U allowed him to grow up with the feminine traits. U couldn't correct him at early age, it's now that he is an adult and sexually active that u want to correct him. If you want to see his sexual activities, go check his WhatsApp and Facebook inbox.

There is nothing much you people can do now, other than teaching him abstinence and safe sex, before he gets infected with Hiv and other deadly diseases that are common in gay community.

Also try and draw him closer to God

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Scholace: 12:23pm On Jan 05
epainos:

Why? It can't be wealth. I am talking about a masculine man in his early days the post mentioned..
I guess you claimed only poverty can make a masculine guy indulge in gay right? And i said you're wrong

There are lots of masculine guys that are gays irrespective of their financial status.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by funshint(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05
There's really nothing you can do....if you become too hard on him it'll backfire later. The only thing you can do is to pray for him. Don't even bother yourself seeking spiritual help from somewhere. They'll just scam you. If God wills he'll turn by himself. I used to have a guy like that from primary to secondary school he was always acting like a lady. Recently when I saw him he's now acting like a man. So I'll advice not to push it too hard. It is well! Only God can fully explain some things.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Raylight2(m): 12:24pm On Jan 05
Let's read this together.

Genesis 5

1. This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by IMASTEX: 12:25pm On Jan 05
SharingIsLife:

You started laughing grin grin grin without hearing my response first. That he was born that way doesn't necessarily mean that he was created that way. There may have been some negative interruptions in the womb that may not have been permitted by God.

I was responding to the other guy and I quoted a tweet that show that even society influence is just like the person was born that way, using Yahoo as an example but it's similar. https://twitter.com/DNCNetwork1/status/1743198485287981148?t=494IfK6jmV1wF_JDzFcHHQ&s=19
You're right. People are just seeking easy excuse to keep doing what they like.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by millstone(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
It’s already too late to change him. God created him like that for a purpose

Maybe If he acts like a man he would have been gallivanting all over social media like Zonefree ranting Nigerian women are this…. Nigerian women are that.

Zonefree and his likes should go and marry your brother. undecided

Nonsense!!

This made me laugh hard grin grin grin grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Phoenix999: 12:28pm On Jan 05
allthingsgood:

why didnt you ignore the thread. If truly you are not interested

Why are you gae??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by ProudWitch: 12:33pm On Jan 05
TechCapon:
instead of offering solution to correct the abnormality you're telling him to show him love and protection. what is this world turning into? angry
There's nothing wrong with him. Live and let live!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Blackdisciple(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05
Based on what you have just said your mum messed up big time including you and his senior siblings by assuming that he is tying wrapper because he was just a child instead of correcting and nurturing him that he is a boy and should be one...

Gay thing starts from small bro eg see bobrisky his mom might thought he was just a child....
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by lovetterrison(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05
Ikanium:
He's my parents last child, he's 19 now. I feel he was born gay because right from when he was a child, he acts like a woman. He'll prefer to play with dolls, he'll tie wrapper all the time, we felt this was just a small kid thing and that he was going to change when he's all grown. Unfortunately for us, i think he's gay now completely. I'm just devasted right now really don't know how to go about this.

Get him a Ugandan Visa pls
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by femi4: 12:36pm On Jan 05
Ikanium:

He wasn't born that way, there is an influence not known by you guys. Look for the source and break the link
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Bukolaolamipo: 12:38pm On Jan 05
Ikanium:

Sorry Mr ..but right now you have to do the honorable thing,you have to kill him and save us all the misery his sexuality will bring up on on the human race,that's your contribution to making the world a better place
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Necrophagia: 12:41pm On Jan 05
Scholace:
I don't see anything wrong with them. What you're enjoying with the opposite sex, they're also enjoying it with same sex.

Yeah except they wear diapers and get weird butt infections

Most of them go as far to look like a woman

If you're not satisfied with your gender , just kys
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by rickleye: 12:46pm On Jan 05
Ikanium:

I recall when I was a kid about 6 years old. I begged my mum to paint my nails. I was happy when we got a public park and my dad noticed it. He was furious and scrubbed them off then and there .
19 years is too late but not impossible. He could be effiminate ( a dude that just likes cross dressing ) but has no desire to be an alphabet.
But if he is gay - then send him abroad or he would die in Naija . See what they did to an Uganda activist on his way to work.
As Christians we should love and pray as painful as it is. As parents we ought to have stopped the trend at the formative age.
There is really nothing you can do than sit down and have a lengthy conversation. Threatening will not work as he could be led to commit suicide . Excommunicating will yield the same.

My 2 cents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by sonofthunder: 12:46pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
It’s already too late to change him. God created him like that for a purpose

Maybe If he acts like a man he would have been gallivanting all over social media like Zonefree ranting Nigerian women are this…. Nigerian women are that.

Zonefree and his likes should go and marry your brother. undecided

Nonsense!!

It's not just the comment that's ignorant and immature. At least, 22 people have clicked like. The OP and parents especially didn't do anything to correct the poor behaviour in their child, now he's claiming he was born that way.

Same way thieves and rapists are born that way right?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by melexchi(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
You couldn't do anything to save him as a child yet now that he is an adult, you think it your place still to monitor his life and choices? One would expect that by now you would have learned to love him as he is. Is that too much for you to so? undecided

In case anyone would come in pretending Scripture on their side in this, make I help una small. In Genesis 3 vs 16, the Almighty who created man ans certified man of good quality, took to washing His hands off the multiplying process --- childbearing--- which was meant to populate the earth with more of the man He had made. Guess what that meant? With God's cursing childbearing, rendering it not of His Kingdom, all who are born into this world are born unrighteous, removed from God. That means no single individual born of a woman is born perfect from the womb. undecided

So, whenever you look at a gay man or a disabled individual, realize that you are just as cursed as he is, only that your damage is just not as obvious as theirs may seem to you. undecided
yea that's what people who does nansense always say to shield their nanansense, do u know u can ask for forgiveness? When an angel was sent to warn Lot, the people said they needed him, he offer to give them his daughter, that act never made him a sinner, nobody is born gay it's a disorder just like an imbécile. If anyone can practice anything why people àngry when some mentally deranged people sleep with animals? Well I'll keep hàting on them, any of my siblings or child that turns out to be gay and I find out I'll just disown them, yes call me a hater I don't care
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by santaclaws: 12:47pm On Jan 05
allthingsgood:

Forcing him to act masculine will only make him hide his true nature from you.

The truth is staring yall in the face. You may not like it, but being Gay is as natural as being straight. All the hate against lgbt just makes gay people hide in the closet and marry women to cover their tracks. It changes nothing.

Human sexuality is complex and no matter how hard you fast and pray, nobody can change his sexuality. You can choose not to have sex with the same gender just like priests choose not to marry, but you can never stop being attracted to them.

Everything you said about sexuality and nature is complete---🗑️!

IT IS AN ABNORMALITY FOR A BOY TO BEHAVE LIKE A GIRL AND MUST BE CORRECTED AT AN EARLY AGE...
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by sonofthunder: 12:48pm On Jan 05
rickleye:

I recall when I was a kid about 6 years old. I begged my mum to paint my nails. I was happy when we got a public park and my dad noticed it. He was furious and scrubbed them off then and there .
19 years is too late but not impossible. He could be effiminate ( a dude that just likes cross dressing ) but has no desire to be an alphabet.
But if he is gay - then send him abroad or he would die in Naija . See what they did to an Uganda activist on his way to work.
As Christians we should love and pray as painful as it is. As parents we ought to have stopped the trend at the formative age.
There is really nothing you can do than sit down and have a lengthy conversation. Threatening will not work as he could be led to commit suicide . Excommunicating will yield the same.

My 2 cents

He's not gay, nobody is gay. Most so called Gays are hypocrites and beta simps. The rest were conditioned by their environment.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by epainos: 12:48pm On Jan 05
Scholace:
I guess you claimed only poverty can make a masculine guy indulge in gay right? And i said you're wrong

There are lots of masculine guys that are gays irrespective of their financial status.
Toor!

It is easy to just say something. So, give us other reasons masculine Naija man in his childhood will engage in it.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Germi9: 12:49pm On Jan 05
You ended up saying nothing, did you
Catch him with a man ? Explain what you saw if you really need advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by allthingsgood: 12:49pm On Jan 05
Phoenix999:

Why are you gae??

Why are you a full??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by blaise26abj(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05
Ikanium:

There are effeminate guys and there are outright gays. If your brother is effeminate , try speak with him and take him for manly events . Confirm he doesn’t prefer men .
If he is outright gay , check if he was molested as a kid and you all didn’t notice . Take him for therapy In that case. If he wasn’t , then you can only pray . Because an adult is hard to change unless he decides to change by himself or God intervenes

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Hathor5(f): 12:53pm On Jan 05
advanceDNA:

Everyone likes forming woke of the internet until their sons and brothers tell them they suckk a fellow man's dick, are in greater risk of HIV/AIDS, and will be marrying a fellow man ........ then they realize why others have been worked up when there are much bigger problems.....

There is no full heterosexual parents that will sing "what a happy day" and "wonderful news" after hearing their son wants to fvck the àrse of another man for the rest of his life..

U just dey try form woke.... cool

I am not woke since I have never been asleep. Good night!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meeting My Fiancée's Parents For The First Time! / Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby / Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.