Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

My Younger Brother Is Gay - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is Gay (30654 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by emperor4love(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
It’s already too late to change him. God created him like that for a purpose

Maybe If he acts like a man he would have been gallivanting all over social media like Zonefree ranting Nigerian women are this…. Nigerian women are that.

Zonefree and his likes should go and marry your brother. undecided

Nonsense!!
point of correction God didn't create him so
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Ikanium(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05
nairamaniac:

Please what did you SAW him doing?

We need to know, so we know how deep he has sunk into the system.
Sending naked photos to other gaymen, video calls and all nasty stuff.... I'm not sure he has had any intercourse yet.. He rarely goes out

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by TimT: 1:45pm On Jan 05
Ikanium:
He's my parents last child, he's 19 now. I feel he was born gay because right from when he was a child, he acts like a woman. He'll prefer to play with dolls, he'll tie wrapper all the time, we felt this was just a small kid thing and that he was going to change when he's all grown. Unfortunately for us, i think he's gay now completely. I'm just devasted right now really don't know how to go about this.

I returned home for Christmas last year i couldn't believe what i saw my brother doing. I have had a discussion with my parents we really don't know what to do right now.

Any advice in the right direction will help please. Thank you.
Well, he is 19, in the eyes of the law, he is now an adult...
Life is once...
Whether good or bad, all will still die...
You, your brother or anyone, no one knows tomorrow...
Being gay isn't the end of the world...
You might not like the lifestyle of your brother, but that's the path he has chosen...
So instead of you to "Waste your energy", trying to change him, just talk to him about safe sex and the implications of the country's law on same sex...
Remember, if truly he is your own flesh and blood brother, you won't let him go to jail for 14yrs. Will you?
Love him for who he is(a brother), and not what he is(a homosexual)...
Even the bible says, he who is without sin should cast the first stone....

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Phoenix999: 1:46pm On Jan 05
allthingsgood:

Why are you a full??

You are Gae!!

1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by YourGFsnatcher: 1:46pm On Jan 05
TimT:

Lol wahala 😂😂😂...
cheesy
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by tctrills: 1:48pm On Jan 05
santaclaws:

What steps did you guys take to help him develop masculine traits as a child? You see a boy acting like a little girl, y'all should have made sure he did more manly things like playing sports with males and generally reminding him that he's a boy. You don't allow a boy play with dolls, it's very wrong.

It may be a bit late now but there is nothing God cannot do. You all just need to pray for him cos if he's already having gay intercourse, then it's a serious issue... Nevertheless, God can change anyone.
Oga what does playing ball have to do with sexual orientation?
So according to you, sports to the cure to being gay?

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kevineleven(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05
Cut off his billibone
And if he is collecting, surgery is highly recommended, seal his anus.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:

Maybe If he acts like a man he would have been gallivanting all over social media like Zonefree ranting Nigerian women are this…. Nigerian women are that.

Nonsense!!

If you don't know the right thing to say, don't say anything atal. What do you mean by "God created him like that for a purpose" your statement is equally akin to saying that God's purpose for him is to have sex with his fellow man. Wonder if you would hold the same opinion if he were to be your child (God forbid though)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by pak: 1:55pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
You couldn't do anything to save him as a child yet now that he is an adult, you think it your place still to monitor his life and choices? One would expect that by now you would have learned to love him as he is. Is that too much for you to so? undecided

In case anyone would come in pretending Scripture on their side in this, make I help una small. In Genesis 3 vs 16, the Almighty who created man ans certified man of good quality, took to washing His hands off the multiplying process --- childbearing--- which was meant to populate the earth with more of the man He had made. Guess what that meant? With God's cursing childbearing, rendering it not of His Kingdom, all who are born into this world are born unrighteous, removed from God. That means no single individual born of a woman is born perfect from the womb. undecided

So, whenever you look at a gay man or a disabled individual, realize that you are just as cursed as he is, only that your damage is just not as obvious as theirs may seem to you. undecided

Don't know if you are really religious but your last two paragraphs was deep
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by nairamaniac: 1:56pm On Jan 05
Scholace:
how would he have sex with famale when he doesn't get attracted or arouse?
If he sees a real gun(borrowed from police for the mission) and some masked up men, he would get a hard-on to save his life.

Don't worry.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by LeeSmart: 1:56pm On Jan 05
santaclaws:

Thanks for confirming the obvious. Whatever you do with your rear end is of no importance to anyone and whichever demon you chose to bow to is also of no relevance...

You're the one attacking people up and down cos you feel affected by other people's comments.
Person the use *junkie* as him/her moniker u wan come follow am argue? just allow the moniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Westerhoffe(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05
Didi2d:

Na because of all this biblical arguments, that's why dem wan edit the bible

If they edited it and the corrupted version that Kobojunkie uses becomes the only ones available, I'll rather start printing the KJV version I have in hand myself.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by ProudWitch: 2:02pm On Jan 05
YourGFsnatcher:

You stwwpi3d HO. I'm not the source of your anger. Your ex fvckd u and dumped u and want to hate every man ...we get that. But u cannot even read and understand because his cnt is still Blocking your head. Go fvck yourself. Na wonder you are not married and no wonder ur husband will keep degrading. You are so valueless. You lack manners and that says a lot about you. Small advice and truth and u turn it into a fight. Are u okay? Do I look like ur brothers? Don't come to me with your dumb, irritating, classless, wack and tacky attitude. It's nauseating to see a dumb girl
😂 You're so emotional and at this point you're just projecting.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:03pm On Jan 05
Prayer is needed
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Scholace: 2:04pm On Jan 05
YourGFsnatcher:

Your response doesn't even make sense. You just sound iike An angry lady who was forced to be a feminist due a bitter ex relationship.
Compared to the population how many people are getting married? U must be blind or deaf if u think men these days are motivated to get married. How can u even use one wedding In 7 Saturdays as a counter that men are happy with modern women? It's like saying Nigerians are richer now in current economy because a lot of people eat 3 time a day. Does it make sense to yoi? I thought u even had a strong argument rather than using Saturday weddings that men are happier with modern women. That's delusional
I am a guy, stop thinking an average naija men reason like you lots.

You're not happy with modern women. Who told you those women are super happy with modern men? Lol, how some of you men reason makes me wonder. So you don't know we're all managing ourselves? Oh! You thought we men are perfect while the so called modern women are imperfect?

Most average naija guys that are still single in their 30s was majorly because of finance. An average Nigerian guy in that age bracket wish to be happily married but financial constraint due to our bad economy is actually preventing them. So don't assume or think an average naija guys that are still single chose to be single even when they're financially stable. I understand there are some guys doing pretty fine for themselves and they're still single, for whatever reason best known to them. However, most average naija guys in that age bracket are single because of poverty. Finance is the major or leading factors while most naija guys in that age bracket are single. It has nothing to do with they don't want to get married anymore because women has no value. That's a pure lie

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Henix(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05
Ikanium:

Exactly it was his Facebook chats i saw. He sends naked photos of himself to other gaymen plus 80% of his friends are exactly the way he is.

Older gays will also be taking advantage of his young age and naivety. Facebook and other social media platforms make it easier for young boys and girls to be lured into different sexual immorality nowadays.

Like I said earlier, it's a complicated situation because he is already sexually active in the act. Just start by giving him sex education. I'm specifically afraid for his health. Educate him on the high rate of terrible diseases among gays.

He stands the chance of getting infected soon because of his naivety, if care is not taken. By then, u people will be battling with double challenges of him being a gay and also having a disease like Hiv or others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by kingthreat(m): 2:07pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
You couldn't do anything to save him as a child yet now that he is an adult, you think it your place still to monitor his life and choices? One would expect that by now you would have learned to love him as he is. Is that too much for you to so? undecided

In case anyone would come in pretending Scripture on their side in this, make I help una small. In Genesis 3 vs 16, the Almighty who created man ans certified man of good quality, took to washing His hands off the multiplying process --- childbearing--- which was meant to populate the earth with more of the man He had made. Guess what that meant? With God's cursing childbearing, rendering it not of His Kingdom, all who are born into this world are born unrighteous, removed from God. That means no single individual born of a woman is born perfect from the womb. undecided

So, whenever you look at a gay man or a disabled individual, realize that you are just as cursed as he is, only that your damage is just not as obvious as theirs may seem to you. undecided

Happy new year to the harbinger of foolishness on Nairaland.
May you make more foolish statements so your true mental state can be exposed.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Colson(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by nairamaniac: 2:12pm On Jan 05
Scholace:
how would he have sex with famale when he doesn't itget attracted or arouse?
with the help of gun and masked men, he must get aroused to save his life

By the time he taste some sweet pulany, he would know what he has been missing all his life.

Siofra and jennyclay may be of help.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by djon78(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05
Ikanium:
He's my parents last child, he's 19 now. I feel he was born gay because right from when he was a child, he acts like a woman. He'll prefer to play with dolls, he'll tie wrapper all the time, we felt this was just a small kid thing and that he was going to change when he's all grown. Unfortunately for us, i think he's gay now completely. I'm just devasted right now really don't know how to go about this.

I returned home for Christmas last year i couldn't believe what i saw my brother doing. I have had a discussion with my parents we really don't know what to do right now.

I think there are people like that

I remember when I lived in Lagos around 2005

A church I used to attend then in Festac Town
There was this young man around 20yrs then
everyone just accepted him as gay
Even in church

He wears tight v shaped clothes to church
He walks like a Lady swinging his hips and bringing out his hands like a woman

Guys used to laugh him to scorn
But everyone just accepted the guy get coma

The church was his family church
His parents were Deacons in that church

Everyone just accepted that the guy get problem

I have seen dudes like that
They just behave like women

I don't know how they form those stuffs

There are also women that dress like Men
Act like Men
It's just an abnomalty
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by bandOFhorses: 2:22pm On Jan 05
It was the media. look back carefully, nothing but the media made him who he is.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Scholace: 2:40pm On Jan 05
epainos:

Wow! So, the reason a masculine gay kid turns to gay is that most gays are masculine. Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Says you or from which statistics? grin

Oga! Masculine men and gay men are two parallel lines. You don't even know the characteristics of gay. Very funny. I don't even need to argue this. The gay gene they say has some opposite sex attributes...so how can masculine in men be gay? That's not gay. But that masculine guy is poking a man's anus or releasing his anus cos he wants money. Period. Being masculine as a kid means there is no gay gene. Get that into your head. Any masculine person in it is cos of sapa/greediness. Period!

What you need to do: prove beyond reasonable doubt that the gay gene is not having the opposite-sex trait. Guess what? You will have to go against scientists who say the gay gene is being like the opposite sex.

Oga, you no go kill me jare. Go better school oooo. How can you say masculine in males is gay? grin
you're free to believe whatever you want to believe. I don't have the strength to engage you further.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by skj1377(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05
Gay have "male" and female I guess your brother is is gay "female". The gay "male" are difficult to detect .
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Trophy12: 2:54pm On Jan 05
Ikanium:

that's his calling . Nothing can be done . Another man down grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by TheFinesseKid: 3:01pm On Jan 05
Ikanium:

no vex all of Una for that house na Bleep up. Including your parents. I'm pretty sure your parents were the type against using koboko on their kids. Howfar now? Awon woke folks. "Don't beat my child o. Why would you beat my kid? How dare you..?" Una don see Una lives now?

Pikin wey Una for don dey flog spirit of homosexuality comot for e body from the very first day Una catch am.

There's nothing you can do now. It's too late. Let him enjoy receiving and giving inserting in the anus. It's his folly.

Enjoy...I have a friend who's supposedly gay.. gimme your brother contact, make I send am give am. 😊
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by TheFinesseKid: 3:02pm On Jan 05
Chibuzoripob:
sad it is too late to correct this abnormal bro of urs undecided sad.Dem for don use cord wire flog the DEMON outta his gaybriel brain wen he started that nonsense
na them type no dey beat pikin. Make dem enjoy am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by TheFinesseKid: 3:02pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!
this one dey donate free madness.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by finallybusy: 3:11pm On Jan 05
He may be effeminate not gay. If he is gay, how e concern you? Na so he see himself. Let him breathe.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Obierika(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05
ProudWitch:
Devastated why? You sound like he's a criminal or a demon. You and your family will have to learn how to accept that side of him, show him love and protect him by not outing him to people you know till he's ready to do so himself.

Let me add this, being effeminate as a young male child doesn't mean one has a tendency of being gay. Most gays I know were very masculine when they were young.

Most gays you know? shocked

I have not met any gays at my age and you're here saying you have met several from childhood sef!
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Pythagoras001: 3:30pm On Jan 05
It is unfortunate people still think homosexuality is a Disease or a choice or can be learnt. The only problem is that it is a crime. It is either he leaves the country or find a committed relationship (it would be difficult though). Find out also if he has gender dysphoria
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by epainos: 3:31pm On Jan 05
Scholace:
you're free to believe whatever you want to believe. I don't have the strength to engage you further.
Lol! grin
Nigerians always coming with "gra gra" to what they know nothing about. Unfortunately, you met someone who can handle you well. Lol. I will put you in the place you deserve so that next time, you will use your head before making useless comments. Lol... He said masculine in male is gay gene. grin ...Oya prove am...guy man doesn't have the strength to engage further.

That strength you dont have means you have a low intellectual capacity. Go better school. Don't just use your mouth or hand without first thinking about the subject of discussion.

How on earth will someone say masculine in male is gay? grin You too dey watch American movies....presenting masculine men that engage in it as the real deal. If there is any element of gay in a mascular man ....trust me ...he doesnt want it. He wants to roll his yansh and twist his bom bom.

I repeat...any man doing that sh.t is in it for the money. Period.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by gidjah(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05
LoL, Kobo is not too normal o, did u see d bible scriptures it qouted ?very upside down. THAT is their way in their kingdom hall, satanically supported with testinonies of present and past failures.just ignore d man woman and pass for your sanity sake.i doubt if kobo lives in naija sef
santaclaws:

LOL... Are you homosexual or a satanist or both?

Anyways, you can live your gay life without trying to attack others or their faith. Hopefully you won't get caught and sentenced to 14 years jail term in Nigeria. ✌🏾

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meeting My Fiancée's Parents For The First Time! / Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby / Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.