Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,023 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker (41422 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman / Why You Should Keep Many Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05
The poi master, but him don change the narrative.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05
Cardiac arrest await him, except he repent from sex romp.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by ConfidentialDoc: 2:28pm On Jan 05
Pharaoh4rin:
Cardiac arrest await him, except he repent from sex romp.

That's exactly the way he wants to go out.
Just ask him

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by finallybusy: 3:14pm On Jan 05
Make he dey motigbete himself there. Not my concern.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05
The man is a legend. How many 70 years old are financially independent and buoyant.

How many ballers have been able to ball consistently for over 50 years without getting broke at mid age or old age.

He is a financially smart and financially intelligent man

2 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05
Godstime234:

He is not from a rich home, I know him personally. He struggle n traveled out since 197 something . He married 3 times n failed 3 times . Nut the man get bastard money . He has traveled to over 40 countries and he still plan to travel.the whole world before he dies . His daughter is currently in Nigeria to oversea his business set up. He was among the first people yo extablish computer village. He is also into shipping now. But the man can Bleep anything fuckable

He said he first traveled in 1972 at 19 during one of his post on Facebook and he has been to over 100 Countries. I was thinking if he traveled at such an early age at that time then he must have had some leverage from his family.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Osax0: 3:55pm On Jan 05
guobe:
Sometime ago, the 70 years old man broke the internet after posting pictures of the several girls he allegedly slept with.

Of recent, I am now seeing his posts on my Facebook timeline as a motivational speaker.
It is good to meet dignitaries like sir Francis van lare
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05
MyVILLAGEpeople:

He said he first traveled in 1972 at 19 during one of his post on Facebook and he has been to over 100 Countries. I was thinking if he traveled at such an early age at that time then he must have had some leverage from his family.

He was a DJ and also had studio as a teenager.

When I was in the University, Nigeria Airways had an office at UNILAG.

Regular students could afford to travel abroad especially UK during holidays.

Nigeria Airways had rebate for students at less than N100 return ticket

3 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by wink2015(m): 4:26pm On Jan 05
He does not look healthy.

His health is failing him.

He look frail and weak.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by theysg: 5:17pm On Jan 05
SharingIsLife:
He's globetrotting like Reno. He's a social media crawler, also like Reno. He's got white hair but childish vibes like Reno. They share a lot in common.

If you are a comfortable man and still faithful to your wife, you should be worshipped.

Shame on you for comparing this man to Reno omkri.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05
emmanuelewumi:

He was a DJ and also had studio as a teenager.

When I was in the University, Nigeria Airways had an office at UNILAG.

Regular students could afford to travel abroad especially UK during holidays.

Nigeria Airways had rebate for students at less than N100 return ticket

Interesting to know. The oldies who enjoyed all these privileges are not making life hard for we the younger generations. Pathetic
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by emmnprince(m): 7:55pm On Jan 05
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
People go old instead of them to go relax make grandchildren dey play with them
Them go begin misbehave for Internet

So if you grow old na you and your grandchildren go be playmate for house 247 until you kpai ni?

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Uandu: 11:34pm On Jan 05
who is comparing this man to Reno,someone that has traveled 114 countries and still counting,a billlionare
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Penisman: 7:26am On Jan 12
Onyiiobi7735:

Actually I think your useless, vagabond, slutty mother is a bigger fool than the man.
And you are more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet.
Demented Animal!
How does my comment involve you?
Frustrated fool!

I don't have parents again, both are late. so it is not painful. But you see your ashaawo mother. Maggot will soon come out of her over used vagina if she doesn't stop fvcking your poor neighbors
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:52pm On May 04
Penisman:

I don't have parents again, both are late. so it is not painful. But you see your ashaawo mother. Maggot will soon come out of her over used vagina if she doesn't stop fvcking your poor neighbors
Thank God you admit that your mother is an ashawo.
You see why you are dumber than an animal.
My own parents are later, more than ten years ago.
Of course your mother was an active ashawo before she died, and she excreted millions of maggots from her over used pussy because she was such a shameless insatiable cum bucket, fucking even dogs for pay.
She even bleeped your neighbors, plumbers who worked in your house,scavengers who collect scraps in your street.
Product of Sex with animals.
That's why your mentality is exactly that of a chimpanzee.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Verbtips(m): 8:19am On May 11
guobe:
Sometime ago, the 70 years old man broke the internet after posting pictures of the several girls he allegedly slept with.

Of recent, I am now seeing his posts on my Facebook timeline as a motivational speaker.
ge boss
frieburg vs hedenhiem
ht/ft
2/2
@7.60
cs
0:1
rb liepzig vs werder
ht/ft
1/1
@1.73
cs
5:2
mallocra vs las palmas
draw/draw
@4.85
villareal vs sevilla
draw/draw
@6.30
mainz vs borussia dortmund
home/away
@30.0
ht/ft
total odd
12,052.ll

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by guobe: 9:57am On May 11
Verbtips:
ge boss
frieburg vs hedenhiem
ht/ft
2/2
@7.60
cs
0:1
rb liepzig vs werder
ht/ft
1/1
@1.73
cs
5:2
mallocra vs las palmas
draw/draw
@4.85
villareal vs sevilla
draw/draw
@6.30
mainz vs borussia dortmund
home/away
@30.0
ht/ft
total odd
12,052.ll
Ok nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.