Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker (41166 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman / Why You Should Keep Many Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by thaoriginator: 11:49am On Jan 05
Multivitamin ni
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Newsfeed123: 11:51am On Jan 05
Davido Revealed his 2024 Daily Prayer Points- See Fans Reactions (video)
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1PYEEC_7xg
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by JustPowerApps(m): 11:51am On Jan 05
Our hero continued his exploit. GREAT MAN cool More babes to you sir
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by brain54(m): 11:53am On Jan 05
Life expectancy in Nigeria...

55 years.

Go figure!
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Fatbam005: 11:56am On Jan 05
Look closely he is leaving in regrets from his various sexual escapedes. Nothing gained at the end

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Biola67: 11:57am On Jan 05
Start now so you sef go fit ball later!
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Biola67: 11:57am On Jan 05
Fatbam005:
Look closely he is leaving in regrets from his various sexual escapedes. Nothing gained at the end
Na you think am… e still dey chop life steady, na those babes dey trenches

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by erniok(m): 11:58am On Jan 05
guobe:
Sometime ago, the 70 years old man broke the internet after posting pictures of the several girls he allegedly slept with.

Of recent, I am now seeing his posts on my Facebook timeline as a motivational speaker.
Where is the motivational speech biko nu or did his stake post motivate you? If yes, in what way.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by mjconcept(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin
He's a smart man. He only needed an audience that's why he started with that "fvcking plenty women mentra" because he knows sex sells and its catches the attention of the Nigerian youths fast. After getting their attention, he started posting stuffs that will be beneficial to them. Nice move I must say.
You are on point. The man is very smart. He used his sexcapede to draw attention of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Nicepoker(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05
Onyiiobi7735:
Lol! An old fool being a motivational speaker is like a log of wood floating in the water, pretending to be a crocodile.
The log of wood never said it pretends to be a crocodile. You chooses to see it as a crocodile. In this case you can see evidence of him being a motivational speaker. But you choose to see him as a fool. Why? grin

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:01pm On Jan 05
The man may have a mild mental retardation. Mental retardation is in stages, the mild type can hardly be noticed. The man is $ick.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:07pm On Jan 05
JUS LOOK AT HIM,HE IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE DESPITE HIS RICHES angry sad
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Penisman: 12:08pm On Jan 05
Onyiiobi7735:
Lol! An old fool being a motivational speaker is like a log of wood floating in the water, pretending to be a crocodile.

I think your mother is a bigger fool than the man

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05
mjconcept:

You are on point. The man is very smart. He used his sexcapede to draw attention of people.

Exactly
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Obierika(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05
Onyiiobi7735:

You're taking it too personal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05
Onyiiobi7735:
Someone is really angry. Lol
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by besayag: 12:17pm On Jan 05
Onyiiobi7735:
boring
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Tealcrestmedia(m): 12:18pm On Jan 05
This guy behaves like a child. Why does he feel the need to give too much information about his trips, laundry and sexual escapades to complete strangers on SM. Did he not get enough attention growing up?

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by maasoap(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05
LilMissFavvy:
The man may have a mild mental retardation. Mental retardation is in stages, the mild type can hardly be noticed. The man is $ick.
Because the report says he has many gf or because he's 70? grin grin grin
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:45pm On Jan 05
Penisman:

I think your mother is a bigger fool than the man
Actually I think your useless, vagabond, slutty mother is a bigger fool than the man.
And you are more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet.
Demented Animal!
How does my comment involve you?
Frustrated fool!
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Chinedumejoooo: 12:46pm On Jan 05
He has assemble different experience and see it good
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Godstime234: 12:49pm On Jan 05
MyVILLAGEpeople:

That man has been balling since 19. Guess he's from a wealthy home

He is not from a rich home, I know him personally. He struggle n traveled out since 197 something . He married 3 times n failed 3 times . Nut the man get bastard money . He has traveled to over 40 countries and he still plan to travel.the whole world before he dies . His daughter is currently in Nigeria to oversea his business set up. He was among the first people yo extablish computer village. He is also into shipping now. But the man can Bleep anything fuckable
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05
Nicepoker:
The log of wood never said it pretends to be a crocodile. You chooses to see it as a crocodile. In this case you can see evidence of him being a motivational speaker. But you choose to see him as a fool. Why? grin
How does a chronic fornicator who at his old age is counting his sexual conquests, have anything reasonable to give in motivation?
Lol! Please failures in life when thoroughly beaten by life's whips often turn motivational speaker.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by olisaEze(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05
Just because one is aged doesn't mean his advice will be valid because even fools grow old too, and years of experience in foolishness still does not make one wise! cool
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Benwallt(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05
Motigbetional speaker
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by sacajawea: 1:15pm On Jan 05
Nairaland, you share misinformation.
This is a very Incorrect way to Put the whole thing, as someone who's familiar with him before and after he went viral for that list.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Brushstrokes20: 1:15pm On Jan 05
# many are old, FEW GOT WISDOM! 💯✅
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by VULCAN(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05
This almost cracked my ribs.

One Statue in Imo State for you!!!

Onyiiobi7735:

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by emperor4love(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin
He's a smart man. He only needed an audience that's why he started with that "fvcking plenty women mentra" because he knows sex sells and its catches the attention of the Nigerian youths fast. After getting their attention, he started posting stuffs that will be beneficial to them. Nice move I must say.
next he will become ambassador and signing million deals wit companies, wait for it
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by AfahaAbia(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05
I want to be like this man!!! Traveling all over the world enjoying my life!!! Not waiting for any children to give me a good life like some Nairaland people here.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by guobe: 1:50pm On Jan 05
sacajawea:
Nairaland, you share misinformation.
This is a very Incorrect way to Put the whole thing, as someone who's familiar with him before and after he went viral for that list.
How do you want it to be put.I am all ears?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05
VULCAN:
This almost cracked my ribs.

One Statue in Imo State for you!!!

Lol! Abi? Where's the Minister of statue affairs,so I will place an order? It's been long we heard of him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me / My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend / "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.