Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral (51994 Views)

Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos / Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House / Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Shellsploit: 6:14pm On Jan 05
undecided embarassed
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by ecolime(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05
He made salient points. Terrorism in Nigeria has always been about making illicit money.

2 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Angelfrost(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05
Sigh... An ordinary citizen now doing the job of DSS, Police, and Media houses.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by IgnobleJay: 6:17pm On Jan 05
Okay
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by PepeXKermit: 6:17pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
I don't like him even though he's on point sometimes.
I have strong dislike for anyone that defends nairamarley.

who cares about your opinion, who are you? riffraff

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by sonofthunder: 6:18pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:

People like you will kill an innocent man and hide behind your teeth

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Britishpea: 6:20pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:

Lol I don’t like him also but “who people’s like of dislike help”

5 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Poll23: 6:20pm On Jan 05
tamdun:

This is a one dumbo,even after watching the video,bakkos people where it happened already burned their traditional ruler palace because they know it locals that attacked them but like I said earlier,y'all just want to blame Islam no matter what

The hatred for Islam is too much

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by oluwaseyi0: 6:21pm On Jan 05
tamdun:
Those of u blaming muslim/Fulani,how market,one of the victims that survived the attack said he recognised 2 of the attackers

So been Muslim or Fulani makes you unrecognisable?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by ClearFlair: 6:24pm On Jan 05
tamdun:
Those of u blaming muslim/Fulani,how market,one of the victims that survived the attack said he recognised 2 of the attackers

🙄🙄🙄
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Bobloco: 6:26pm On Jan 05
This further confirms that when insecurity last more than 24hrs, the government is involved

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Lordburna2(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05
There's a lot going on in this country.

2 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Shikena(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05
Thank you. We are getting there! Some Nigerians may be shallow-minded and can't see beyond the surface of issues but whenever they finally get it, the party is over. Our people hate being mugus.

ObiCertificate:
Very soon the real truth about the killings on the Plateau and other restive parts of the country will be exposed.

Kudos to VeryDarkMan. Celeb with sense.

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by madridguy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05
Kudos to VeryDarkMan.

10 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by dfrost: 6:31pm On Jan 05
osothermal:
Bokkos is not in Jos

But in Plateau State. Maybe a typo or lipsrsealed
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by INFOTECH2: 6:32pm On Jan 05
ZKOSOSO:
See wickedness in the name of Allah......

God comfort them all in Jesus Christ name 🙏

There is no wickedness in the name of Allah.

Almighty Allah never promoted wickedness. We human beings are the ones promoting it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Neddstark: 6:32pm On Jan 05
Guy is actually branding himself to be a voice of the new generation.

7 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by virginchaser(m): 6:32pm On Jan 05
Dollars generated from the minerals are stained with blood.

4 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by markidoo(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05
madscientist88:
killings wasn't in jos(capital of plateau state),it was in bokos,bokos is a local government in plateau state,tin is a common mineral in plateau state,i personally discovered,gold ores and a very rare occuring mineral called magnesio taaffeite when i went out hiking this mineral also called musgravite is costlier than diamonds selling 35000 dollars per carat,screenshots below
I have that 🪙 coin
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Dearlord(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05
I feel insane looking at the untapped abundance resources that should be utilized for the good of the masses but instead becomes a courses to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by iLegenddd: 6:38pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
You created an account today just to abuse a good Nigerian. Then created more accounts to like and share your negative comment to give the impression a lot of people are on your side.

You're an evil demon and living things, grass, trees, animals, humans, etc. will never favor you even when it seems you're being favored.

Mark my word.

6 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Berankis: 6:40pm On Jan 05
ObiCertificate:
Very soon the real truth about the killings on the Plateau and other restive parts of the country will be exposed.

Kudos to VeryDarkMan. Celeb with sense.

Nothing will be exposed soon.We will continue to live like this, that is if it doesn't get worse than this. We are a heap of hypocritical people, blinded by religious, political and tribal bullshits.
We will continue to live like this... Since we are not ready to sacrifice for the common good of the country, then we will have to accept whatever comes our way. No one is secured in this country, anybody can be killed at any fukin time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Pravedk: 6:41pm On Jan 05
tamdun:
And the attackers he identified happened to be Fulani men close to their village.

I'm sure you didn't see the full video, you only saw the doctored part and you are here gloating

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Nauttyprof(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05
Curious345:
Nigeria is still a zoo

You are the animal there judging from your comment.

2 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Christistruth00: 6:43pm On Jan 05
Curious345:
Nigeria is still a zoo

Then stay in Your Cage and leave us alone!

4 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Dodger8(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:

For heaven's sake WTF does NairaMarley have to do with the issue at hand?

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Pootle: 6:46pm On Jan 05
cant this dude cover up properly undecided
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Segxydube: 6:47pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
You no go school? He didn't defend naira marley... He only asked people to reason well... Why will you accuse naira marley and leave those around mohbad in the last 1 to 2days

2 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Iamnotfearyou: 6:49pm On Jan 05
Hurbashola:
VERY DARK MAN VISIT JOS VILLAGE WHERE PEOPLE CHASED OUT OF THEIR HOMES DISCOVERED $27,500 TIN MINERAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9ngp3LJYXo

VeryDarkman visits village in Jos where people were chased out of their homes and exposed hidden secret of how villagers was killed because of $27,500 Tin mineral resources

some unidentified assailants attacked the Bokos village, causing harm, deaths, and forcing locals out of their homes. The situation prompted government intervention to restore order in the affected area

VeryDarkman, who visited Bokos to provide an on-the-ground report on the tragic events, revealed that many of the villagers had fled their homes due to the threat to their lives.

The activist shared video with the displaced residents, shedding light on the devastation caused by the assailants.
Nonsense,where those christian undergraduates along bouch road campus and udus were killed had no Tin nor Columbite....why were they killed?this paid asshole is trying to deviate people's attention from actual facts..,.f***** u n f***** u too if you believe in what this asshole is selling......main reasonings why the killings goes on and on without consequences is because of people like this asshole that make money hiding the truth from the public and appropriate agencies to hinder them from taking decisive decision

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by WorkSmartEdu: 6:50pm On Jan 05
This nigga-area is deeper than many think especially those ignorant ronu's. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is held incommunicado because he knows a fraction, a tiny fraction that can set the shit-hole on fire not even half. If only these ronu mugus can use a 10th of their brains and understand that everyone is in a mess as long as status quo continues, it doesn't matter what tribe or religion unless you are part of the top elite, then maybe they would have demonstrated better judgement in February 2023. Oh well its 3years + of the madness. I kind of don't even want Obi to offer to comfront the mess headlong anymore. Let the black man face the results of his foolishness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian / Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) / A Police Out Station In Kwali-abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.