Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral (52001 Views)

Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos / Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House / Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by ukaface(f): 8:07pm On Jan 05
Make them no go kpai this man o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by adebwalex(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
I don't like him even though he's on point sometimes.
I have strong dislike for anyone that defends nairamarley.

He is saying the fact like it or not, he is not defending Nairamarley but bringing out the truth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Global2000: 8:15pm On Jan 05
As usual Nigerians will talk about this today and tomorrow. Thats just it. Kudos verydarkman!!!.

2 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Lexusgs430: 8:15pm On Jan 05
How did he get to this village....... Our army said the terrain was difficult........

3 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Bbqekpa: 8:16pm On Jan 05
ObiCertificate:
Very soon the real truth about the killings on the Plateau and other restive parts of the country will be exposed.

By tagging every single crime to Fulani Herdsmen out of sentiments, we could be making it even harder to identify the true perpetrators and stop the senseless killings.

Kudos to VeryDarkMan. Celeb with sense.

I day tell you. A lot is hidden under the guise of fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Irupetepete: 8:22pm On Jan 05
Lexusgs430:
How did he get to this village....... Our army said the terrain was difficult........
man said major roads are bad but the road leading to these villages are very smooth...
Easy access to load and offload whatever they are stealing...
Almustafa (abacha man) said same thing some months ago...
Said boko haram was created as a distraction for the massive mineral being stolen there...

Boss it's been a while I saw you on nairaland
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by irsakant: 8:26pm On Jan 05
The guy will receive National Award one day!

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Endymi: 8:26pm On Jan 05
Hurbashola:
VERY DARK MAN VISIT JOS VILLAGE WHERE PEOPLE CHASED OUT OF THEIR HOMES DISCOVERED $27,500 TIN MINERAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9ngp3LJYXo

VeryDarkman visits village in Jos where people were chased out of their homes and exposed hidden secret of how villagers was killed because of $27,500 Tin mineral resources

some unidentified assailants attacked the Bokos village, causing harm, deaths, and forcing locals out of their homes. The situation prompted government intervention to restore order in the affected area

VeryDarkman, who visited Bokos to provide an on-the-ground report on the tragic events, revealed that many of the villagers had fled their homes due to the threat to their lives.

The activist shared video with the displaced residents, shedding light on the devastation caused by the assailants.

My condolences to them🙏🙏🙏

I
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by UNDFTD: 8:28pm On Jan 05
Everybody including foreign governments know the Fulani game plan except the indigenous peoples of Nigeria. That game plan is very simple: terrorize and Kill off the indigenous people and take over their land. These lands are NOT just only arable lands but also vast acres of lands rich in natural resources like tin, californium, cobalt, uranium, etc. And one may ask, "Why the lands rich in natural resources especially when they lack the capacity to mine these resources?" The simple answer is: these Fulani marauders need funds to sponsor their jihads and their dream caliphate inspired by numero uno terrorist, Othman Dan-Fodio. So, it's no surprise that you have Chinese mining conglomerates and other foreign mining entities in these areas that have the indigenous peoples living in IDP camps.

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by HIPROFILE(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05
tamdun:
Those of u blaming muslim/Fulani,how market,one of the victims that survived the attack said he recognised 2 of the attackers

Really? who did he say they are?

2 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by gidjah(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05
ObiCertificate:
Very soon the real truth about the killings on the Plateau and other restive parts of the country will be exposed.

By tagging every single crime to Fulani Herdsmen out of sentiments, we could be making it even harder to identify the true perpetrators and stop the senseless killings.
U do not live up north sonu might not be able to relate with some complex matherover this matter.Thus killings didn't just begin today ,it's not just a pure fula I war against the people ,,,it is a jihad cum Fulani cattle herds trouble.Thw Islamic caliphate want to take over the hills but it has been proving difficult so using Fulani who are also long time dwellers on that hill became easy for them.Thw Fulani matter is party a frontier thing ,those killings has Islamic agenda big time.Only those who live here would be able to tell .lets just rest the matter here hoping the incumbent would be able to assist the Christians up north since he tends to be balanced between the two religion, else this abokis are ready to flush out every christian in the North ,it's only a matter of time ,it is already ongoing as we speak, forget Thier sweet tongue and pretext.Did you hear what the CAN wrote against the governor of MAIDUGURI (ZULUM)??that's a pointer to what we have on our hands in the North.

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Malikdking: 8:37pm On Jan 05
madridguy:
Kudos to VeryDarkMan.
He should be very careful...
Nigerian Big men are so evil and can do so much evil to cover a track...
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by gidjah(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05
Did you read the full information? Fulani live here with us oga, they even have Thier own local govt area,they have been here for ages and most of them even speak Thier local dialect just like lots of the Jos citizens speak Fulani fluently , pls get full info next time sir.or let the indegenes there give you guys true state of things .
tamdun:
Those of u blaming muslim/Fulani,how market,one of the victims that survived the attack said he recognised 2 of the attackers

2 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by madscientist88(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05
markidoo:
I have that 🪙 coin
yeah its a 2000$ coin on eBay
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by mamaafrik(m): 8:48pm On Jan 05
tamdun:

bakkos people where it happened already burned their traditional ruler palace because they know it locals that attacked them but like I said earlier,y'all just want to blame Islam no matter what,below is one of the survival,he said he recognised 2 of the attackers and they are from his village

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4pnzQWrn-U?si=lJtrNJu_cL5W9Kuc
is it possible that the fulanis around the village knows him speak their language and carry sophisticated weapon?

which ethnic group is known to use knifes and also slaughter people??,does the IMO points more to a berom attacker or a fulani attacker??

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by DSoj(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05
This guy will do anything to ne talked about

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by sslcrypt: 8:56pm On Jan 05
eepeepook:
So, oyibo people get hand for the matter?

More like Chinese people. Majority of the crisis that are mineral related are caused by Chinese interest. Zamafara is a hell hole because the government is actively protecting Chinese operations because they are minority partners. Now every group armed enough wants a piece. Most villages sacked in zamafara is because of gold mining fields along those axis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by oluwafemim(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
I understand sha
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by SaLongs1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05
ObiCertificate:

This comment is after my own very heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Onewazobia(m): 9:18pm On Jan 05
viyon02:
U.S, Britain are our big problem but unfortunately they have blackmail our politicians and made us believe they can never made good policies for us. It is high time we emulate African countries like Burkina Faso, Niger who stand for true independent nation.

You never said this during last administration
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by bammo: 9:26pm On Jan 05
ObiCertificate:

Oga he didn't say they are not fulanis.

3 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by bammo: 9:29pm On Jan 05
[
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Smithwilliams826: 9:32pm On Jan 05
Nigeria is still ruled by
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by bammo: 9:40pm On Jan 05
tamdun:
He never said they weren't fulanis. Trust me the fulanis that would attack you are the ones that are closest to you

3 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by fxexperts: 9:40pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
Because you always want to be foolish na. you lots do not ever like to hear the truth, rather you all choose to wallow in your ignorance and foolishness. no wonder your country is where it is today. you all are forming useless conspiracy theory. bunch of jokers.

viyon02:
U.S, Britain are our big problem but unfortunately they have blackmail our politicians and made us believe they can never made good policies for us. It is high time we emulate African countries like Burkina Faso, Niger who stand for true independent nation.
Blackmail your politicians you say. you black never ceases to amaze.
how do you all think still baffles me. those nations you are talking about, Burkina Faso, Niger and co, how far about them. have they known peace after the hostile takeover and has anything like illegal mining stopped or it is still business as usual. The earlier you know that it is our politicians couple with some greedy foreign investors that are doing this to us the better for you. It's so unfortunate that we blacks do not have any iota of integrity in our veins. that is just the simple truth.

eepeepook:
So, oyibo people get hand for the matter?
gosh..
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Temi2468: 9:42pm On Jan 05
tamdun:

bakkos people where it happened already burned their traditional ruler palace because they know it locals that attacked them but like I said earlier,y'all just want to blame Islam no matter what,below is one of the survival,he said he recognised 2 of the attackers and they are from his village

That you know them in your village does not mean they're from your village!

I don't want to engage in religious arguments, but villagers in Jos can NEVER attack themselves. I repeat. They can NEVER attack themselves. I spent 22yrs before leaving Jos and I know how they manipulate stories of attacks just to keep people deceived.

Who they said did it were the ones who did it. They've been doing this for over 25 years now. Thank God I escaped Jos in 2009.

Wicked religion.

When they say peace, know they mean war!
They are the ones.

If you know, you know.

3 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Faposky95: 9:44pm On Jan 05
na single people dey do their work for them......
Yu have people in ac offices calling themselves economic investigators.......hahahaha....no one on ground to expose theories that would lead to solutions of dastard bloodletting.......
If anything happens to this guy
..your olopas will come out crying incompetent youth......
Take care expose them, na Naija we dey
I remember tagging this country
The Biggest Fool's Paradise'
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by mod9: 9:58pm On Jan 05
[Who says the killers are not Muslim/Fulani? Why was the attack on a Christmas day? The fact that the killing went on for hours and. not a single perpetrator was arrested tell more of who the killers are. We know the killer tribe that are allowed to carry arms in Nigeria while others are prohibited.quote author=tamdun post=127794487]Those of u blaming muslim/Fulani,how market,one of the victims that survived the attack said he recognised 2 of the attackers [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by NaMe4: 10:20pm On Jan 05
It has always been a plot to terrorize locals and take over their lands and natural resources.

From Birnin Gwari in Kaduna (where for decades locals and travellers had to abandon the 'old Lagos road'), to core villages in Southern kaduna to Niger State to Plateau to Benue to Zamfara.

And all these are not unconnected to the boko haram.

Names of some sponsors were released multiple times by foreign governments within the last three years, but the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria acted as if they were deaf.

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by lesbiconverter: 10:38pm On Jan 05
tamdun:

I wonder why it's easier to blame Islam? Maybe it's because it's the religion of piss

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by tyup(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05
WorkSmartEdu:
This nigga-area is deeper than many think especially those ignorant ronu's. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is held incommunicado because he knows a fraction, a tiny fraction that can set the shit-hole on fire not even half. If only these ronu mugus can use a 10th of their brains and understand that everyone is in a mess as long as status quo continues, it doesn't matter what tribe or religion unless you are part of the top elite, then maybe they would have demonstrated better judgement in February 2023. Oh well its 3years + of the madness. I kind of don't even want Obi to offer to comfront the mess headlong anymore. Let the black man face the results of his foolishness.

What gives you the illusionary thought Peter Obi could do anything to help or fight them??

I wonder why y'all think with sentiments and when it doesn't work, y'all turn to ur Anus for good thoughts. What do u think ur so called messiah Obi would have done to stop the attack being President

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by APOPTOSIS: 10:39pm On Jan 05
Curious345:
Nigeria is still a zoo
That's an understatement. It's already worse than that
The Zoos I have come across don't operate this way. They have got serenity.
I was at a zoo on the 1st of January, now take a look at its entrance and serenity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real Reasons I Conceded To Buhari —jonathan / A Police Out Station In Kwali-abuja / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.