Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral (51989 Views)

Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos / Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Rulerโ€™s House / Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by tyup(m): 10:41pm On Jan 05
APOPTOSIS:

That's an understatement.
The Zoos I have come across don't operate this way. They have got serenity.
I was at a zoo on the 1st of January, now take a look at its entrance and serenity

Give credit to the owner of the picture nigga

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by jojothaiv(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05
tamdun:
Those of u blaming muslim/Fulani,how market,one of the victims that survived the attack said he recognised 2 of the attackers
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by DiskJokeyManic: 11:23pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
I don't like him even though he's on point sometimes.
I have strong dislike for anyone that defends nairamarley.

U sure say u go school at all? Wait,,, like,,, u sure say u get sense like dis??....e
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ At ur old age oo๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ u expected pple to Kpai Nairamarley witout evidence??๐Ÿ˜ Na ur type go blindly follow Gistlover ND other Stvvpid celebrities den leave de sensible Nd intelligent ones๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Shame on u.... Spits on ur bald head,,,, 70 years old man๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by xaggar(m): 11:32pm On Jan 05
tamdun:

bakkos people where it happened already burned their traditional ruler palace because they know it locals that attacked them but like I said earlier,y'all just want to blame Islam no matter what,below is one of the survival,he said he recognised 2 of the attackers and they are from his village

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4pnzQWrn-U?si=lJtrNJu_cL5W9Kuc

He never said they were from his village...he said they were people he knew in his village.
This could mean they were non indigenes living in his village or indigenes of his village.
Abd he also said they spoke a language he understood. Now does it make sense to tell us that the attackers spoke what he understood if they were sure to have spoken the community's language? I know he made mention of the language because it was something other than his native tongue.

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Tatinus: 11:43pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
The guy really know wetin im dey do . Im go blow
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Ayodeoba: 11:45pm On Jan 05
eepeepook:
So, oyibo people get hand for the matter?
you nor know bfr? Boko haram issue no be religion o, na resources and na western countries Dey sponsor them
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by asobo1: 12:01am On Jan 06
tamdun:
Those of u blaming muslim/Fulani,how market,one of the victims that survived the attack said he recognised 2 of the attackers
Be whining yourself. He recognized the Fulani's that is it

2 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Lexusgs430: 12:36am On Jan 06
Irupetepete:
man said major roads are bad but the road leading to these villages are very smooth...
Easy access to load and offload whatever they are stealing...
Almustafa (abacha man) said same thing some months ago...
Said boko haram was created as a distraction for the massive mineral being stolen there...

Boss it's been a while I saw you on nairaland

I still dey here o ..... Man dey still try survive.........๐Ÿ˜„
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Bloomfrancs03(m): 2:20am On Jan 06
This is still fulanis killing people. When they take over the community, they will now be in charge of the export of those minerals. I believe it is partly for the export and on a larger scale for the expansion of jihad.
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Beuberry(f): 3:58am On Jan 06
tamdun:
It's a case whereby those a fused too get crime mind so it's no big deal when they are falsely accused cos they are likely going to do it when no one is watching
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Business3600: 4:59am On Jan 06
tamdun:

bakkos people where it happened already burned their traditional ruler palace because they know it locals that attacked them but like I said earlier,y'all just want to blame Islam no matter what,below is one of the survival,he said he recognised 2 of the attackers and they are from his village

The attacker are not from his village, they are mercenaries who will come to village, a spy, they can stay in your village to carry out surveillance, get used to the people if possible. The lead during raids. Hope u understand. As a miner we have come across situations like this.

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:37am On Jan 06
tsdarkside:
we blacks realy need to start investigatin things ourselves in africa....

listenin only to western media about africa is a big mistake....

most fights in africa is always about money....

So, what's the sin of the western media now?
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Boldideas: 6:27am On Jan 06
madscientist88:
killings wasn't in jos(capital of plateau state),it was in bokos,bokos is a local government in plateau state,tin is a common mineral in plateau state,i personally discovered,gold ores and a very rare occuring mineral called magnesio taaffeite when i went out hiking this mineral also called musgravite is costlier than diamonds selling 35000 dollars per carat,screenshots below
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by markidoo(m): 7:03am On Jan 06
madscientist88:
yeah its a 2000$ coin on eBay
How do I get to know it's truly worth that cos if it's the coin ๐Ÿช™ that you showed on the post I have exactly that coin ๐Ÿช™
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Mirasteel: 8:03am On Jan 06
This country has a very long way to go.
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by madscientist88(m): 9:05am On Jan 06
markidoo:
How do I get to know it's truly worth that cos if it's the coin ๐Ÿช™ that you showed on the post I have exactly that coin ๐Ÿช™
this is a rare (new pence 2) 1979 coin it might not be same with the one you have only 81000 of this specific coin was made.

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Pootle: 9:48am On Jan 06
kokome1:

Is covering up now an issue,or the message .

yes it is, male folks want them female to cover up same should apply to men too. wearing singlet about is rubbish
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by todugo(m): 10:16am On Jan 06
tamdun:
where are they from?

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by markidoo(m): 11:29am On Jan 06
madscientist88:
this is a rare (new pence 2) 1979 coin it might not be same with the one you have only 81000 of this specific coin was made.
Bro I say I have this Coin ๐Ÿช™ 2 pence but its 1971๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by seuncyrus(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06
madscientist88:
killings wasn't in jos(capital of plateau state),it was in bokos,bokos is a local government in plateau state,tin is a common mineral in plateau state,i personally discovered,gold ores and a very rare occuring mineral called magnesio taaffeite when i went out hiking this mineral also called musgravite is costlier than diamonds selling 35000 dollars per carat,screenshots below

What's the business like these days bro ?
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by anyination: 1:32pm On Jan 06
EreluRoz:

Hahahahahaahร ajahahaahhah
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by madscientist88(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06
seuncyrus:

What's the business like these days bro ?
it's hard market, Nigerians are broke ,no one is looking at stones so i have to deal outwards, already got someone in Dubai shipping should be end of the month.its no easy dealing with Nigerians,they don't trust us easy.
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by BluntCrazeMan: 7:52pm On Jan 06
eepeepook:
Or even government seff??
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by seuncyrus(m): 1:23am On Jan 08
madscientist88:
it's hard market, Nigerians are broke ,no one is looking at stones so i have to deal outwards, already got someone in Dubai shipping should be end of the month.its no easy dealing with Nigerians,they don't trust us easy.
Oh I see. What's the capital requirement for anyone looking to go into this kind of business and any hope for a newbie in the market ? ... if you don't mind answering
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by madscientist88(m): 8:07am On Jan 08
seuncyrus:

Oh I see. What's the capital requirement for anyone looking to go into this kind of business and any hope for a newbie in the market ? ... if you don't mind answering
truth is most of your money would go into devices and gadgets,i for one work solo,i do the scouting and testing on my own then look for people who want to invest or buy my gem stones,i am not a registered miner,i am just a scout taking advantage of the knowledge i gained to make some income.there is hope for a newbie.
so if i am to answer your question from my perspective,all you need is atleast two months of personal study and practice in the field of gem identification and then 100k to invest in uv torch, magnifying glass and a diamond or gem tester, there are more expensive hand held testers to help you identify stones or minerals online which could cost upto 1.5 million. that said it means you need to invest atleast a capital of 2m to go professional on your own.
the market is greedy, experts in the business could be ignorant depending on their IQ level,most gemologists want to rip you off by downplaying your finds, because its a competition,they also want to play your knowledge by sticking to a rule which they have been thought,for example, quartz is the most abundant gem mineral on earth, therefore it is not expensive, costing less than 10 Naira per carat, every gemologist has this sense that any stone you are most likely to find on earth is quartz unless you produce a lab results for your stones,this is where your study and knowledge comes in, for each gem stone,there is a specific hardness to it ,the unit for measurement is called the "mohs scale of hardness".
quartz hardness is 7.5 on mohs scale
topaz hardness is 8 on the mohs scale
sapphire hardness is 9 on the mohs scale
and lastly diamond hardness is 10 on the mohs scale.
using the mohs scale of hardness,you can conduct a scratch test to help you identify your finds when you don't have equipments to identify your finds,also trigons on a gemstone help you identify what kind of stone it is.
i am saying you have to really have the knowledge before you start and how to visually differentiate and identify stones without even scratching them.
its not easy to find a buyer in the gem industry,its not very lucrative tbh but could pay handsomely when you meet the extremely rich who knows the value of uniqueness in fashion. also jewelry stores could be a good place to sell your stones if you are lucky,a jewler may buy your rough stones for a reasonable price. but all that glitters isnt gold in this field almost everyone is trying to rip you off, therefore your investment would be patience,make your finds, get your facts or test results and be patient to get the people who need them.
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by AnyanwuSilas: 8:55am On Jan 08
eepeepook:
It's Turkey and the islamic world trying to snatch land belonging to indigeneous people, it's not just oyibo people. This is why I stand with Indigeneous People Of Biafra. The world order is being restructured and this current Nigeria have have no future. IPOB don't want to enter into the NWO as slaves. The fight for the future of the world will be brought to Nigeria(Africa). The world as you know it before is about to end.
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by AnyanwuSilas: 10:46am On Jan 08
fawaz050:
We told you it has nothing to do with Islam, but some of una no get sense.
they are Islamic terrorist sponsored by formar Ottoman empire and Sokoto capliphate to steal land/resources belonging to indigeneous people in sub-sahara Africa.
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by AnyanwuSilas: 10:59am On Jan 08
scuba3:

The victims of the attack said its fulanis and not Islam as a religion. You guys should stop twisting the narrative that Islam is being attacked afterall, even in the north west, banditry is a battle between the Hausas and the fulanis which coincidentally share the same religion: Islam.
We all know that the Sokoto caliphate which is the heart of islam in Nigeria is controlled by the fulani, the fulani conquered the hausa land, some part of northern yoruba land and the northern minorities, replaced their traditional and religeous leaders with Fulani emirates. The killings in Nigeria is all about the fulanisation a.k.a islamisation. The indigeneous peole nust fight back!
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by seuncyrus(m): 11:31am On Jan 08
madscientist88:
truth is most of your money would go into devices and gadgets,i for one work solo,i do the scouting and testing on my own then look for people who want to invest or buy my gem stones,i am not a registered miner,i am just a scout taking advantage of the knowledge i gained to make some income.there is hope for a newbie.
so if i am to answer your question from my perspective,all you need is atleast two months of personal study and practice in the field of gem identification and then 100k to invest in uv torch, magnifying glass and a diamond or gem tester, there are more expensive hand held testers to help you identify stones or minerals online which could cost upto 1.5 million. that said it means you need to invest atleast a capital of 2m to go professional on your own.
the market is greedy, experts in the business could be ignorant depending on their IQ level,most gemologists want to rip you off by downplaying your finds, because its a competition,they also want to play your knowledge by sticking to a rule which they have been thought,for example, quartz is the most abundant gem mineral on earth, therefore it is not expensive, costing less than 10 Naira per carat, every gemologist has this sense that any stone you are most likely to find on earth is quartz unless you produce a lab results for your stones,this is where your study and knowledge comes in, for each gem stone,there is a specific hardness to it ,the unit for measurement is called the "mohs scale of hardness".
quartz hardness is 7.5 on mohs scale
topaz hardness is 8 on the mohs scale
sapphire hardness is 9 on the mohs scale
and lastly diamond hardness is 10 on the mohs scale.
using the mohs scale of hardness,you can conduct a scratch test to help you identify your finds when you don't have equipments to identify your finds,also trigons on a gemstone help you identify what kind of stone it is.
i am saying you have to really have the knowledge before you start and how to visually differentiate and identify stones without even scratching them.
its not easy to find a buyer in the gem industry,its not very lucrative tbh but could pay handsomely when you meet the extremely rich who knows the value of uniqueness in fashion. also jewelry stores could be a good place to sell your stones if you are lucky,a jewler may buy your rough stones for a reasonable price. but all that glitters isnt gold in this field almost everyone is trying to rip you off, therefore your investment would be patience,make your finds, get your facts or test results and be patient to get the people who need them.

Wow. I wasn't expecting this much detailed analysis. Thank you for taking out time to explain in full detail. So the first and the main thing is education. Got that . Thank you !
Re: VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral by Jlow2: 11:48am On Jan 08
tamdun:

you re a liar I am in plateau state, they burnt down the chiefs house because the villagers have decided to protect themselves, because soldiers came and arrested youths of the village they saw with single and double barrel guns they acquired locally to protect themselves, instead of the chief to speak up for his people he was silent during the arrest, even the governor said the security went to arrest innocent villagers that re protecting themselves, the Fulani terrorists did video and were speaking fulfide during the attack

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Considers Backing Ohakim After Dumping His Son-in-law / Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.