Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,220 members, 7,860,392 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

When Love Was Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Love Was Love (2664 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / Check Out This Picture Of When Love Was Love / When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Love Was Love by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 06, 2011
Goldieluks:

French version of love. grin grin grin

is it not on record that the french version is the best!? Please go ask Nicolas sarkozy
Re: When Love Was Love by tpia5: 1:22am On Nov 06, 2011
No, when love was love men used to wage big wars and decimate themselves over women.

Eg troy, etc.
Re: When Love Was Love by tpia5: 1:23am On Nov 06, 2011
Re: When Love Was Love by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 06, 2011
When love was love, men spared much thought on slaving for the approval of their women. They would toil by the day to feed their wives, attend to wars in defence of them and prepare the bed for both to lie at night. Before bed, they would gather to drool over the rhythmic dance of a fair maiden whose glorious twists and turns are sufficiently satisfying. And even though men would cheat, they would always come home to regard the beautiful eyes of their ravishing companion. That waz then. Now? Well, we pretty much see. . .
Re: When Love Was Love by emofine(f): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2011
sauer:

When love was love, men spared much thought on slaving for the approval of their women. They would toil by the day to feed their wives, attend to wars in defence of them and prepare the bed for both to lie at night. Before bed, they would gather to drool over the rhythmic dance of a fair maiden whose glorious twists and turns are sufficiently satisfying. And even though men would cheat, they would always come home to regard the beautiful eyes of their ravishing companion. That waz then. Now? Well, we pretty much see. . .

. . .so men would slave away for the approval of their woman yet still cheat? You can't give with one hand and take away with the other . . .that's not Love.
Re: When Love Was Love by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2011
emofine:

. . .so men would slave away for the approval of their woman yet still cheat? You can't give with one hand and take away with the other . . .that's not Love.
hi! That's the irony of it. Truss me, they cheat'd for the love of their women.
How u btw?
Re: When Love Was Love by Goldieluks: 9:10am On Nov 06, 2011
@ sauer if those sort of men actually understands the true meaning of love,then I don't think cheating on their companion would be part of the game.
Re: When Love Was Love by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2011
I was describing 'real love', not 'titanic love'. As ironic as it may sound, a man who loves his wife may cheat. U think bill dont love hillary, or arnold maria shriver. Terminator dude was just unlucky. Hillary, though, understands. undecided

not that i approve of cheating, sweeties. So dnt b cross wit me! wink
Re: When Love Was Love by silvertuke(m): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2011
Love is blind, Kill yourself because of Love. your partner continue with his/her life no time Wasting
Re: When Love Was Love by emofine(f): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2011
sauer:

hi! That's the irony of it. Truss me, they cheat'd for the love of their women.
How u btw?

I'm good thanks,

but how does one cheat for the love of their woman?

sauer:

I was describing 'real love', not 'titanic love'. As ironic as it may sound, a man who loves his wife may cheat. U think bill dont love hillary, or arnold maria shriver. Terminator dude was just unlucky. Hillary, though, understands. undecided

not that i approve of cheating, sweeties. So dnt b cross wit me! wink

I'm not cross lol

I think you're talking about "love" in real life not "real love".
Re: When Love Was Love by Sijo01(f): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2011
When love was love, a Man will serve his Woman breakfast on bed.
Re: When Love Was Love by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2011
emofine:

but how does one cheat for the love of their woman?
maybe it's weakness, perhaps a little adventure. But some men who cheat really do love their wives.
Also, you may want to start a thread on that!
Re: When Love Was Love by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2011
Sijo01:

When love was love, a Man will serve his Woman breakfast on bed.
men would do that anyway!
Re: When Love Was Love by emofine(f): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2011
sauer:

maybe it's weakness, perhaps a little adventure. But some men who cheat really do love their wives.
Also, you may want to start a thread on that!

Okay but the way you worded it before you made it seem that men who cheated did so because of the love they had for their partners lol at least that's the way I interpreted it.

I do believe that someone who loves (albeit not perfectly) their spouse may fall into temptation but if such is habitual then it isn't a mistake it's premeditated and they are continuously disrespecting their partner thus his "love" is just redundant in my opinion.
Re: When Love Was Love by Sijo01(f): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2011
sauer:

men would do that anyway!

Are dere still Men who does dat?
i only see it in movies.
Re: When Love Was Love by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2011
@emo. No, dat'd be swinging and swingin not permitted
U right, it's that they still love their wives, even tho' they cheat. As i remarked, they'd stil come home to their ravishing companions cos their bond is strong.
Re: When Love Was Love by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2011
emofine:

I think you're talking about "love" in real life not "real love".
u got me!

emofine:

I do believe that someone who loves (albeit not perfectly) their spouse. . .
so, you want perfectly abi? undecided
Re: When Love Was Love by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2011
Sijo01:

Are dere still Men who does dat?
i only see it in movies.

seeing too many movies? Certainly, there are! I would do that and would even make her eat right out of my hand, if u-dont-know-who agree to date me! wink
Re: When Love Was Love by Sijo01(f): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2011
sauer:

seeing too many movies? Certainly, there are! I would do that and would even make her eat right out of my hand, if u-dont-know-who agree to date me! wink

Hmmmm! nice one. wink wink

@Silvertuk, yah dat me, fanks.
kiss kiss
Re: When Love Was Love by emofine(f): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2011
sauer:

so, you want perfectly abi? undecided

Therein lies the difference.
Re: When Love Was Love by silvertuke(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2011
When love was love, women would stay with their men. Money or no Money.

@Sijo01 You make sense ooo.
Re: When Love Was Love by freecocoa(f): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2011
silvertuke:

silvertuke:

Eh bronzetuke,don't forget I'm everywhere o,Sijo01 keep off.
Re: When Love Was Love by Goldieluks: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2011
When love was love,men would go hunting for food fearlessly,in the deep dangerous forest.
While the women stays home to care for their offspring.
Men would trek under the scorching sun trailing for bread, and digging for gold to enrich their household.

Re: When Love Was Love by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2011
^u meant to say digging for goldtuke!?
Re: When Love Was Love by silvertuke(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2011
freecocoa:

I know now, just a compliment on Sijo01 pics.
Re: When Love Was Love by Goldieluks: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2011
I don't know what you meant by goldtuke!@sauer
but i meant it literally,like they work very hard to fend for their family,under the scorching sun/severe rain.
Re: When Love Was Love by silvertuke(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2011
When Love was Love, a man and a woman would feed with 1loave of Bread and a fish.
Re: When Love Was Love by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2011
Goldieluks:

I don't know what you meant by goldtuke!@sauer
but i meant it literally,like they work very hard to fend for their family,under the scorching sun/severe rain.

ja, i figure. Jes kidding! wink
Re: When Love Was Love by Sijo01(f): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2011
freecocoa:

com'on swerry, dnt 4get dere is love in shearing.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss@silvertuke
Re: When Love Was Love by Goldieluks: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2011
Sijo01:

Let them be,haba! shocked
Re: When Love Was Love by silvertuke(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2011
Sijo01:

sure there is Love in sharing.
Re: When Love Was Love by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

When love was love,men would go hunting for food fearlessly,in the deep dangerous forest.
While the women stays home to care for their offspring.
Men would trek under the scorching sun trailing for bread, and digging for gold to enrich their household.

Whuen love was love women go waka go market wen we send dem message and dem no go complain and dem go also come home pound pounded yam 4 us cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Straight To Point Ways To Make Your Relationship Better(women) / How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.