Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily (33856 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Ironbull: 10:11pm On Jan 05
Let's wait and hear what obidients will say about this?

I want to see if same Atiku obidients called thief will turn saint on this

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by ppogba: 10:11pm On Jan 05
I dedicate the song "Ajekun Iya" by Dino Melaye to both Atiku and Obi.

Great jam.

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Tonytonex(m): 10:12pm On Jan 05
They should rest this stupid combo. If them try this trash, Tinibu will still win.

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by pafun(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05
ochejoseph:

https://reubenabati.com.ng/news/pressure-on-peter-obi-to-run-as-vice-to-atiku-in-2027

Individually both of them have no hope. Joined together both of them have 2 times no hope. grin grin grin

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Tonytonex(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05
Ironbull:
Let's wait and hear what obidients will say about this?

I want to see if same Atiku obidients called thief will turn saint on this
they should forget about this rubbish.

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Objectivist04: 10:15pm On Jan 05
excanny:
Wisest stuff for Obi to accept.

No Ibo can clearly win Nigeria's presidency for now, due to the fear other tribes have of the Ibos.

VP first, then presidency. One step at a time.

You reason like mumu,. Obi won election in Nasarawa, plateu, cross river, Delta , Rivers and Lagos, came very close in benue if not for Allia's popularity and you are still saying the fear of other tribes ?
You people like to reason upside down.

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by baradosaah: 10:17pm On Jan 05
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 7K Only.

LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS FOR 1000Naira PER $... Escrow can come in or one on one deal

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT AND MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by deewhydoski(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05
Vadese1:
As Obidient, I will be glad if Obi can accept the offer. Anything short of that will be a disasters. I will make the devilish party APC and the drug old man to rule for another 4years. Peter pls , I and my family love you so much. Accept the offer and save Nigeria from slavery. Nigerian are dieing of hunger because of this old drug nan
And you think Atiku can save us from this mess we find ourselves, someone that will embelzzle the money he had spent on presidential ambition for the past 16yrs.
It is only Obi that can save us from this mess not Atiku or Tinubu but I dey fear Igbo o

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05
Bobloco:

That combo will defeat Tinubu if rigging is reduced to the barest minimum.

Tinubu have turned out to be a colossal failure

The same combo that couldn't defeated pmb that isn't too political articulate very well can not defeat bat

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Focusmind: 10:19pm On Jan 05
That will never happen.....just bury the idea

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Samogloby: 10:20pm On Jan 05
That's the way to go. Contesting separately will give Tinubu and the APC to win the election and continue to torment Nigerians. Nigeria currency is one of the worst performing currency in the world. We can not continue like this and expect things to change

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by bhella10: 10:21pm On Jan 05
Atiku is doomed without Obi. Obi is doomed without Atiku. PDP is doomed with Obi. PDP is doomed with Atiku. The North can never vote for Obi, the few that still did regretted. PDP is dead in the south. Obi is marooned grin

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by phemray(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05
Freshtruth:
That d only alternative trust me. It will be foolish for obi to decline this offer. He should remember if not for Atiku that personally pick him 2019 Nigerians would not had notice his intellectual skills. This VP debate 2019 is what shot obi to limelight thanks to Atiku

BTW
The north has done that 8 years with Buhari And Atiku will be 81 by 2027 his ambition shows he just want to answer the title Mr president and that not what Nigerians need at d moment. So we the Obidents want Atiku to support obi to finish south turn he have d honour to nominate a VP for Obi. With that singular Heart he has written his name in Gold . with that he will be remember for

Both will still be defeated with wide margins

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by casualobserver: 10:28pm On Jan 05
Freshtruth:
That d only alternative trust me. It will be foolish for obi to decline this offer. He should remember if not for Atiku that personally pick him 2019 Nigerians would not had notice his intellectual skills. This VP debate 2019 is what shot obi to limelight thanks to Atiku

BTW
The north has done that 8 years with Buhari And Atiku will be 81 by 2027 his ambition shows he just want to answer the title Mr president and that not what Nigerians need at d moment. So we the Obidents want Atiku to support obi to finish south turn he have d honour to nominate a VP for Obi. With that singular Heart he has written his name in Gold . with that he will be remember for

Jesus wept!

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by peculiar2233: 10:30pm On Jan 05
Roboto11:
Dem go still fall for ground.
And you go still continue your sufferness. Anyway you are prone to it though 😆😆

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by bentenny(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05
This is hilarious!
The desperation of PDP is at an all time high!
So now they recognize the political weight that Obi commands and are trying to do everything including mindless blackmail to bring him back to PDP after calling him a paperweight politician before the campaign!

These pdp minions are the same people who went on media platforms like AIT and channelstv to tell the public to disregard Obi as a no-body!

So what's wrong if Atiku steps down to support Obi?
Must Atiku be president by fire by force?

Well Obi should kiss his surging political career and his growing goodwill among the youths goodbye if he even attempts to leave LP for PDP!

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Gkay1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05
God forbid for Mr Obi to be Atiku vice, the selfishness of Atiku will soon kill him. North ruled for 8 years without achievement and u expect sensible person to vote for North again.

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by atiku4President(m): 10:34pm On Jan 05
That is the only way out. Have been thinking about this since yesterday. But Atiku must commit to doing one term in office.

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Antoeni(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05
Is Atiku The Only Thing PDP Can Offer?

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Vadese1: 10:36pm On Jan 05
I heard you , but to recover any amount spent on presidential campaigns will not take more than one month. The problem with the drug man Tinubu and his party is that they don't even understand simple economics rules. They are not ready to work. Their aims is just to steal from left to right . Yes Peter Obi would have been best to run alone, but he will not get that much vote that will make him the president. The votes will split again in favor of APC. We must join hand together to chase out the old drug Lord and his gang of criminals from Asorock

deewhydoski:

And you think Atiku can save us from this mess we find ourselves, someone that will embelzzle the money he had spent on presidential ambition for the past 16yrs.
It is only Obi that can save us from this mess not Atiku or Tinubu but I dey fear Igbo o
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by haffaze777(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05
Before nko? Atiku is first class naija Nahgrin

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by ClearFlair: 10:41pm On Jan 05
ochejoseph:

https://reubenabati.com.ng/news/pressure-on-peter-obi-to-run-as-vice-to-atiku-in-2027

They must be joking. Peter Obi is bigger than all of them and Obidients only know Peter Obi

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Benwallt(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05
Obi will eat his own shit if Atiku commanded him. He is a political kite the wind directs anyhow. No matter how many times he tried, that fraud will not rule this country

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Artscollection: 10:43pm On Jan 05
E no go work!!!
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by jconsulting(f): 10:44pm On Jan 05
atiku4President:
That is the only way out. Have been thinking about this since yesterday. But Atiku must commit to doing one term in office.

I laughed whe i see kindergarten post on nairaland , you think North will jettisoned the gentleman agreement between the South for 8, eight years power rotation, if not , Tinubu would have pulled out of APC in 2019 and contested under another platform when Buhari brought his kinsmen to dominate his government and sidelines BAT , but Tinubu waited and never speak against his government until it was over .

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by sondetoks: 10:45pm On Jan 05
LOVEGINO:
Two loosers grin
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Artscollection: 10:46pm On Jan 05
Na people wey survive this tsunami will be able to cash their vote.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Okwyjesus(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05
Freshtruth:

BTW

Can Atiku accept one term deal?
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by jconsulting(f): 10:48pm On Jan 05
Samogloby:
That's the way to go. Contesting separately will give Tinubu and the APC to win the election and continue to torment Nigerians. Nigeria currency is one of the worst performing currency in the world. We can not continue like this and expect things to change

And you think PDP with Obi and Atiku will help you reverse the trend.... keep dreaming.

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by NuclearWinter: 10:49pm On Jan 05
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by phemray(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05
Isobug:

Asiwaju lokan. Are you well with all these sufferings he has brought? Anyway we know your types, it must be from my kindred types, whether we sleep empty stomach or not

Suffering?? It's the resultant effects of corrections ongoing. Or did u think within 6months Obi/Atiku will just fix Nigeria and fuel, dollar will go back to #200.
, Power will be 20000MW and wage at 200k etc? Dey play. It's now Nigeria has the best team since 1960. System is 100% rotten and every Nigerian cashing out in every opportunity, it was not like this b4. Atiku, a custom officer will fix Nigeria ? or Obi that has no single enduring Legacy? Infact the looting under these two guys by their foot soldiers will end Nigeria. U can see the results of an integrity presidency under buhari or dat of Jonathan.
This present one get crazy and mind and that is what nija needs not pampering policies with no result.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Origin Of Boko Haram / Simon Ekpa Ends Sit-at-home Order, Says No Election In ‘biafraland’ / Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial