Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily (33881 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by seguno2: 4:29am On Jan 06
wunmi590:

He should never agree to run together with Atiku, he's a bad market and very desperate..

The only person I would like Obi to pair with should be nobody but Bukola saraki, their pairs would bring the needed change to the country..

Yes people might say Bukola may be he's corrupt, but he's on of the best hand we have who will move the country forward with his hood policies

What enduring change did Saraki and Peter Obi bring to Kwara and Anambra in 16 years and eight years respectively?

If they were so good in governance and politics then why were they both chased away from their states by their successors? Saraki by the Otogẹ tsunami and Peter Obi by his Fidelity Bank protégé from regional party APGA into capitalist PDP before desperation and hypocritical confusion made him decamp to the communist labourers camp.

By the way, are you supporting Peter Obi because you are a communist who wants big government to control everything and businesses, subsidising consumption and making us even more corrupt

Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement About Him – Dele Alake

“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:05am On Jan 06
Freshtruth:
[s]That d only alternative trust me. It will be foolish for obi to decline this offer. He should remember if not for Atiku that personally pick him 2019 Nigerians would not had notice his intellectual skills. This VP debate 2019 is what shot obi to limelight thanks to Atiku

BTW
The north has done that 8 years with Buhari And Atiku will be 81 by 2027 his ambition shows he just want to answer the title Mr president and that not what Nigerians need at d moment. So we the Obidents want Atiku to support obi to finish south turn he have d honour to nominate a VP for Obi. With that singular Heart he has written his name in Gold . with that he will be remember for[/s]

Quit smoking weed.

1 Like

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:06am On Jan 06
Aquila99:

Too much noise about not borrowing. Wat did he do in Anambra dat is special, he no build airport, no build flyover, China roads. Even ngige roads are still there. Na development we want. If u like dey too corrupt, so far u dey work. Na u i go regard. Akpabio, umahi, wike, Sullivan u all tag as corrupt did wonders. JB solid roads all over UYO & rivers.

Politics with propaganda lol, he did nothing, and they voted massively for him, and Lagos voted massively against Tinubu, lol, don’t be deceived. I love Tinubu tenacity and doggedness, his hustle spirit, I admire everyone of them who contested, I learned something from them, but if I am logical not sentimental or emotional judge, I learned a lot from Peter Obi, financial management is the one I learned more.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by rickleye: 5:08am On Jan 06
That would be dumb . Atiku should run as Obi’s Vice.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by stuffs4me(m): 5:22am On Jan 06
haffaze777:

Think am now how first class citizens go deputize third class citizen?

The thing weak me sef.

Help me tell them oo. How 1st class want take be deputy to 4th class.
E no fit work

cc: ImperialYoruba

2 Likes

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by LadyG05: 5:40am On Jan 06
Freshtruth:
That d only alternative trust me. It will be foolish for obi to decline this offer. He should remember if not for Atiku that personally pick him 2019 Nigerians would not had notice his intellectual skills. This VP debate 2019 is what shot obi to limelight thanks to Atiku

BTW
The north has done that 8 years with Buhari And Atiku will be 81 by 2027 his ambition shows he just want to answer the title Mr president and that not what Nigerians need at d moment. So we the Obidents want Atiku to support obi to finish south turn he have d honour to nominate a VP for Obi. With that singular Heart he has written his name in Gold . with that he will be remember for

Respectfully sir, you are not well.

1 Like

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by ImperialYoruba: 5:45am On Jan 06
stuffs4me:

The thing weak me sef.

Help me tell them oo. How 1st class want take be deputy to 4th class.
E no fit work

cc: ImperialYoruba

Na who you call 4th cl... Hold on, oboi, se na Ibo people you dey call 4th class Ehn

2 Likes

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by ABC101FF: 6:02am On Jan 06
Fake news from Agbado republik.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by ABC101FF: 6:06am On Jan 06
One maroon capping from one marooned Rochas wannabe is pressure on Obi? I knew it was fake news from Agbado republic once I saw the source.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Tommydare(m): 6:10am On Jan 06
And those combo? What will they turn out to be? Isn't it failure as usual? Abi you think say naija politicians get anything to offer apart from lies and propagandas?
Bobloco:

That combo will defeat Tinubu if rigging is reduced to the barest minimum.

Tinubu have turned out to be a colossal failure

1 Like

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Bobloco: 6:24am On Jan 06
Tommydare:
And those combo? What will they turn out to be? Isn't it failure as usual? Abi you think say naija politicians get anything to offer apart from lies and propagandas?

That combo will not fail

Tinubu is and will ever be the only worst president Nigeria will ever have
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Aquila99: 6:32am On Jan 06
tegrianonigltd:

Politics with propaganda lol, he did nothing, and they voted massively for him, and Lagos voted massively against Tinubu, lol, don’t be deceived. I love Tinubu tenacity and doggedness, his hustle spirit, I admire everyone of them who contested, I learned something from them, but if I am logical not sentimental or emotional judge, I learned a lot from Peter Obi, financial management is the one I learned more.

Exactly, it was same propaganda that worked in his favour. Many voted not because of what he achieved, but because they felt it was d turn of we d igbos, most voted majorly because they felt d yorubas were greedy to have wanted to occupy dia after obj n den vice osibanjo. I came across many who had no ever reason to vote him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Bluntemperor: 6:32am On Jan 06
Kobicove:
The only place Atiku will ever be president is in Dubai, I wonder why this is so difficult for PDP to understand!

The PDP that is dead,needs a South Eastern support,since they got it for 16- years and nothing to show for it- and not even a Road for them,yet all the States Governors got Federal Allocations and they have National Assembly and State Assembly,yet the place remained so,so Obi is a ready tools and will give up a Presidential ambition- with juicy promises! E go choke!
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by ogawisdom(m): 6:37am On Jan 06
Must Atiku rule Nigeria? angry

1 Like

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by lizko(m): 6:58am On Jan 06
Who will reduce rigging? Tinubu, it will take a century in this country to get another politian like Jonathan.
Bobloco:

That combo will defeat Tinubu if rigging is reduced to the barest minimum.

Tinubu have turned out to be a colossal failure
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Gandrova: 7:00am On Jan 06
ogashman:

Dey play!

Obi doesn't need atiku nor PDP. He is running under LP. It will be stupid to go back to his vomit after a good outing in Feb last yr.

Obi is an enigma. He is bigger than atiku and PDP combined.

If obi is not getting the ticket then balablue should continue.

Atiku and PDP do not have the monopoly of madness alone.
You and I know it will be very difficult for Obi to convince Northern part of the region to vote for him unless you are not been sincere to your self.
I don't have anything against him, but that is the bitter truth.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by 9japride(m): 7:02am On Jan 06
I believe Atiku is intentionally spoiling the chance for other candidates.
Why can't he support Peter Obi? It's funny how most northerners feel that they are above everyone.
The worst is the masses that keep supporting people that don't care.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Kay25(m): 7:06am On Jan 06
That's where is should have started from rather than jumping the gun..
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by igbosarejews(m): 7:06am On Jan 06
jmoore:

It will be foolish for anyone to ask Obi to be Atiku's running mate. Every Obedient has rejected Atiku with his selfishness.
At the end of the day both of them will loose to the îdiot called Emilokan, to me is better Obi just run as vice to Atiku, nature might change its cause in the process and he will become the president

1 Like

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Chinedumejoooo: 7:07am On Jan 06
Peter obi should decline the offer unless Atiku will deputies him.
Forward ever backward never.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by AbujaLagos: 7:21am On Jan 06
That's the best combo to save this nation, but pride go destroy the movement. Obi how far nah?
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by jmoore(m): 7:24am On Jan 06
igbosarejews:

At the end of the day both of them will loose to the îdiot called Emilokan, to me is better Obi just run as vice to Atiku, nature might change its cause in the process and he will become the president
What happened in 2019? Who was Atiku's running mate?
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by ozijay: 7:26am On Jan 06
You are wise
atiku4President:
That is the only way out. Have been thinking about this since yesterday. But Atiku must commit to doing one term in office.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by reddingtonblack: 7:26am On Jan 06
Freshtruth:
That d only alternative trust me. It will be foolish for obi to decline this offer. He should remember if not for Atiku that personally pick him 2019 Nigerians would not had notice his intellectual skills. This VP debate 2019 is what shot obi to limelight thanks to Atiku

BTW
The north has done that 8 years with Buhari And Atiku will be 81 by 2027 his ambition shows he just want to answer the title Mr president and that not what Nigerians need at d moment. So we the Obidents want Atiku to support obi to finish south turn he have d honour to nominate a VP for Obi. With that singular Heart he has written his name in Gold . with that he will be remember for

Doing the same thing the same way and expecting different result is the most foolish act ever done, infact foolishness is an understatement

1 Like

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by ozijay: 7:32am On Jan 06
Because Tinubu will bribe the entire universe as he's done before that has thrown Nigeria into multidimensional poverty
BabaO2:
Tinubu will still win with lanslide results.
politics is not straight arithmetic of adding what obi got independently with what atiku got, the dynamics will change, obi will not be visible, SE votes will not produce the same 95% to atiku/obi.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by HRMK: 7:32am On Jan 06
ARE YOU DARING GOD OR WHAT?WHO TOLD YOU EITHER OF THE TWO WOULD EVER RULE THIS COUNTRY?
THEY ARE BOTH TRAITORS THAT ARE BEEN PAID BACK IN THEIR OWN COINS!ITS CALLED #NEMESIS!!
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Tommydare(m): 7:36am On Jan 06
Maybe you are not living in Nigeria for you to be saying this. Nigerian politicians are all useless like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.
Bobloco:

That combo will not fail

Tinubu is and will ever be the only worst president Nigeria will ever have

1 Like

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by rolams(m): 7:39am On Jan 06
Na their problem be that

1 Like

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by ozijay: 7:40am On Jan 06
Sense leave ur head.
Swear u ever checked to see what's he's done for state but u won't because of ur blind criticism. If it wasn't for his track records u think he would have won the middle belt states including other non indigenous southern states against Tinubu who only made Lagos his own and lost the Election if not for Corrupt Yakubu and Judges someone like him should be in Jail.
Aquila99:

Too much noise about not borrowing. Wat did he do in Anambra dat is special, he no build airport, no build flyover, China roads. Even ngige roads are still there. Na development we want. If u like dey too corrupt, so far u dey work. Na u i go regard. Akpabio, umahi, wike, Sullivan u all tag as corrupt did wonders. JB solid roads all over UYO & rivers.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by reddingtonblack: 7:42am On Jan 06
wunmi590:

He should never agree to run together with Atiku, he's a bad market and very desperate..

The only person I would like Obi to pair with should be nobody but Bukola saraki, their pairs would bring the needed change to the country..

Yes people might say Bukola may be he's corrupt, but he's on of the best hand we have who will move the country forward with his hood policies

Both Peter obi and Saraki are former governor, can you highlight just two legacies that outlived there tenure till date and people of there state are still enjoying

Saraki was a senator and former Nass president, mention was bill he passed that Nigeria are benefiting from till date

The two men have spent over two decades in politics, if you don't have antecedents that corroborate intentions then its as bad as raising false hopes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu / Cows At Micheal Okpara Square In Enugu (Photos) / Boniface Okoloho Is Dead! Benue APC Chairman Assassinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.