Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily (33850 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by NovusHomo(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06
obonujoker:
God forbid.

Let Atiku pick Reno Omokri, Nyeson Wike etc...

Gdadebo Rhodes-Vivor (Chinedu) for president. grin grin grin
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by NovusHomo(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06
Geonigga:
Peter Obi I know can't accept such a self fish offer. Mind you, as it stands today, Peter Obi is bigger than PDP all together.

Only PDP? Peter Obi is bigger than Nigeria grin grin
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by obonujoker(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06
NovusHomo:

Gdadebo Rhodes-Vivor (Chinedu) for president. grin grin grin

Lol... How??

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by tonyshine01: 1:01pm On Jan 06
No way.

Who wants Atiku?

If Obi makes that mistake, I vote for someone else.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by NovusHomo(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06
bhella10:
Atiku is doomed without Obi. Obi is doomed without Atiku. PDP is doomed with Obi. PDP is doomed with Atiku. The North can never vote for Obi, the few that still did regretted. PDP is dead in the south. Obi is marooned grin

Lost, right in the middle of a vast ocean. grin grin
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by NovusHomo(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06
phemray:

Suffering?? It's the resultant effects of corrections ongoing. Or did u think within 6months Obi/Atiku will just fix Nigeria and fuel, dollar will go back to #200.
, Power will be 20000MW and wage at 200k etc? Dey play. It's now Nigeria has the best team since 1960. System is 100% rotten and every Nigerian cashing out in every opportunity, it was not like this b4. Atiku, a custom officer will fix Nigeria ? or Obi that has no single enduring Legacy? Infact the looting under these two guys by their foot soldiers will end Nigeria. U can see the results of an integrity presidency under buhari or dat of Jonathan.
This present one get crazy and mind and that is what nija needs not pampering policies with no result.

The koko. You nailed it.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by lagosrd: 1:31pm On Jan 06
ochejoseph:

https://reubenabati.com.ng/news/pressure-on-peter-obi-to-run-as-vice-to-atiku-in-2027

Those are he idiots that's keeps making Atiku to loose. If you have to collect something from someone, it's should be with respect. I mean respect. Those that feed fat of mobilization money are the ones that will insult a presidential candidate of a young party to dump his historical outting. If PDP is not serious and sensible enough to know that Atiku cannot win without Peter obi. APC will continue to smash the hell out of them .

Add LP to PDP votes , you will know that APC stands no chance in any election in this country.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by NovusHomo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06
OChimex:

Trust you, how? The Southerners still have four more years from 2027, then it goes to the North.
If Kwamkwaso is smart, 2027 is the time to deputize Obi and floor the current skitmaker Tinibu. Then when is the North Time, he takes over easily.

Tinubu - 8 years
Atiku - 8 years
16 years
Obi -
Conclusion "O ti lo".
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Tenumootito: 1:37pm On Jan 06
Obi should not accept.
He will be incapacitated. He had showed the whole world he is presidential material.
Must PDP also give Atiku ticket?? Is he the only one ??

PDP should give Obi and see the outcome. Presidency is for south in this dispensation.
Obi should continue his opposition, call for LP national conference, let LP sit up to be political party with structure, chairman, NEC and begin mobilization now.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by NovusHomo(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06
haffaze777:

Think am now how first class citizens go deputize third class citizen?

F-A-C-T!
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by NovusHomo(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06
Sleekfingers:

šŸ˜†šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Atiku is still desperate....

And for Peter Obi, I know he will go back to PDP, and if he does, that will be the end of his political career.
If he remains in LP, he can never be the president of this country.
Either way, o ti lo grin
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by NovusHomo(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06
Natty14:
Steewpid pipple . Una never come out from the one wey una enter, they don dey keep una busy.

While they are arguing, APC is already looking beyond 2027.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by NovusHomo(m): 1:57pm On Jan 06
ogashman:

For how long will the Igbos continue to play the second fiddle? Heaven will not fall if Atiku steps aside or vice obi and ask his northern brothers to support him...

That was what obi did for him in 2019.

I know obi can't take that useless offer..... If amidst all the mismanagement, corruption and hardship ravaging the country, we still need these nonsense permutation to make people vote the right people into office, then we still have a long way to go.

Please listen and do not insult me.

An Igbo MAY never become president of Nigeria. It is not because of hatred or envy/jealousy as some often claim. Rather, it is because of what the Igbos say and do: the insults, the arrogance, and the mis-steps. Only yesterday, Iwuanyanwu (Ohaneze leader) received Obasanjo and referred to some "mutual" interests. Now, we all know that Obasanjo is not a fan of Tinubu. We know too that the Yoruba people have little respect for Obasanjo. Yet, Iwuanyanwu referred to a mutual interest. The North is watching. Lagos is watching.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by NovusHomo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06
Funflipper:

Peoples Democratic Labour Party (PDLP)

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by NovusHomo(m): 2:12pm On Jan 06
ubimagos:

Intellectual skills, indeed. Obi and intellect are pools apart!

I saw that too. I just laughed out loud and shook my head. Some people, eh!

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Aquila99: 3:02pm On Jan 06
tegrianonigltd:

Man sit and scroll through Peter Obi, his achievements and accomplishments.
No be by what apc dish out. He was so clean, na only yes daddy audio they could bring against him. lol, part of the economic team that cleared it paris debt. FORMER SEC chairman, did an excellent job. Chairman 3 banks, built successful businesses and companies, chairman board of directors home and abroad. He is not your kind of daily politician na why many of Una no understand the meaning of investing. Many werenā€™t trained to be financially sound. World works with data, metrics, statistics, Tinubu said na statistics we go chop?? In a campaign, because he know the people e Dey talk to, naive.

Hate Peter Obi. You canā€™t take away his achievements and accomplishments, you can google his ā€œachievements of Peter Obi in anambra as governorā€ if you find nothing interesting. I owe you 10k

Oga. Na person weh no know about paris funds debts u go decieve. He was never part of d team. Instead he was even heading d yeam dat squandered our extenal reserves under GEJ. So calm down with same lies dy used to hoodwink u all. If i be yoruba, i go talk say i never go anambra. But i know everything about there. I stayed in onitsha GRA wella. Have inlaws dia. Even went to UGA last week for wedding. All ngige legacies are still there.. achievement dat u can not even list, i should go to google, i thought u know it. So i need to go to google to know Who started Redline or ikoyi link bridge or d Airports built by obiano and umahi. BRAINWASHED
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by notindome(m): 3:08pm On Jan 06
God forbid.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by deewhydoski(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06
3ice9ce:

Werey wan go wash oyinbo yaxsh say he dey japa.
That suffer wey you dey run from, you go see am x100.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by 3ice9ce: 4:13pm On Jan 06
deewhydoski:

No be me and you go dey wash oyinbo yansh, you think you are talking to an illiterate like you who doesn't go to school. If you are receiving the salary I am receiving presently in Nigeria you will be thanking God. Oga na PhD I dey go for. Has anyone in your family ever make an attempt of doing PhD, I guess no.

See this one wey dey type like vulcaniser dey claim say he wan go do PhD. Dumb illiterate.
You dey make noise about salary. The PAYE on the salary I pay my staff monthly is more than the salary of your bosses at work.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Preenxess(f): 4:56pm On Jan 06
omoharry:
So you expect a northerners to contest and win for 2027 election .. I am surprised PDP is still in bed with Atiku..The main reason Atiku lost the last election was becos it's the turn of the south but he decided to contest anyway .His action eventually made Obi leave for another party and the south was divided and with it some PDP strong hold.
It would be foolish of him to contest again.

You were misinformed bro.
Initially the PDP ticket was agreed to be zoned to the south with the intention of giving it to Obi. However with wikes showing interest, made Atiku to and others to via the ticket and obi had to leave when he saw he didn't stand the chance. Wike was the major problem then.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:41pm On Jan 06
Freshtruth:
That d only alternative trust me. It will be foolish for obi to decline this offer. He should remember if not for Atiku that personally pick him 2019 Nigerians would not had notice his intellectual skills. This VP debate 2019 is what shot obi to limelight thanks to Atiku

BTW
The north has done that 8 years with Buhari And Atiku will be 81 by 2027 his ambition shows he just want to answer the title Mr president and that not what Nigerians need at d moment. So we the Obidents want Atiku to support obi to finish south turn he have d honour to nominate a VP for Obi. With that singular act he has written his name in Gold . with that he will be remember for life
Your write up showed you and other obedience are confused
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by achimendy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06
Isobug:

Asiwaju lokan. Are you well with all these sufferings he has brought? Anyway we know your types, it must be from my kindred types, whether we sleep empty stomach or not

You don't need to take such people serious.

We know them already.

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by achimendy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Your write up showed you and other obedience are confused

I think you're the one that's confused here.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Fortruth: 5:46pm On Jan 06
Niggers and recycling the same old politicians day in day out. 2027 ni 2027 kor
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06
No Northerner will occupy Aso Rock before year 2031 ! Tinubu will complete the 8-year tenure of the South and later hand over to Shettima or any other candidate of the North. It will be the turn of the South again in 2039 when we will all support a candidate from the South South,a non-Nzogbu Nzogbu person !
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by haffaze777(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06
NovusHomo:

F-A-C-T!
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by haffaze777(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06
stuffs4me:

The thing weak me sef.

Help me tell them oo. How 1st class want take be deputy to 4th class.
E no fit work

cc: ImperialYoruba

I tire o
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Mikeman123(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06
Obi will not accept such an offer
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Myhusband(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06
Peter obi/ kwankwanso combo will shake Tinubu if things continue like this year and next year

Atiku/obi will only draw attention, south won't go for north president in 2027 and for sure many north will want power to be in their hands for another 8yrs
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Dchampion65: 8:27pm On Jan 06
Better still Atiku should be the VP to Obi.
Sure ticket.

I don't know what atiku forgot at aso rock after 8 years.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by ogbonti: 4:44am On Jan 07
omoharry:
So you expect a northerners to contest and win for 2027 election .. I am surprised PDP is still in bed with Atiku..The main reason Atiku lost the last election was becos it's the turn of the south but he decided to contest anyway .His action eventually made Obi leave for another party and the south was divided and with it some PDP strong hold.
It would be foolish of him to contest again.

dont mind them - APC wants a narrative to say - North will not allow south to complete the 8 year rule - once ATIKU and OBI are together- dey can now easily taint OBI with Atiku's corruption history, The same Atiku that could not win LAGOS, EDO, DELTA, RIVERS, FCT ? Also, states like BENUE, ANAMBRA, ENUGU, EBONYI, ABIA and IMO which are traditional states of the PDP?

if there is any politician the APC is scared of in Nigeria today, it is Peter Obi. All Obi needs is to deploy Datti and other strong northern youths to go on grassroot mobilization using massive information tools to sensitize northerners about the activities of the Tinubu administration on a weekly basis - by 2026 ending - he will not need to campaign much, his message would have resonated solidly and the election will be a walk over - APC detest an Obi Presidency and that is so inevitable - also with Trump in the white house, the U.S. will stand aside and watch Nigerians take over their country!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie / Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello / Wike Declares 19 Persons Wanted Over Black Soot In Port Harcourt