Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily (33857 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by rolams(m): 7:43am On Jan 06
Freshtruth:
That d only alternative trust me. It will be foolish for obi to decline this offer. He should remember if not for Atiku that personally pick him 2019 Nigerians would not had notice his intellectual skills. This VP debate 2019 is what shot obi to limelight thanks to Atiku

BTW
The north has done that 8 years with Buhari And Atiku will be 81 by 2027 his ambition shows he just want to answer the title Mr president and that not what Nigerians need at d moment. So we the Obidents want Atiku to support obi to finish south turn he have d honour to nominate a VP for Obi. With that singular Heart he has written his name in Gold . with that he will be remember for

With this your conclusion, Tinubu go flog the hell out of Obi and whoever Atiku is nominating as Obi's vice.

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Efewestern: 7:50am On Jan 06
jmoore:

It will be foolish for anyone to ask Obi to be Atiku's running mate.

What will it take PDP to zone the ticket to South East? Isn't it time for the zone to produce the president? Is equity not on their mind again?

I'm beginning to believe the party is not ready to get to Aso villa. We are watching!

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by reddingtonblack: 7:57am On Jan 06
ozijay:
Sense leave ur head.
Swear u ever checked to see what's he's done for state but u won't because of ur blind criticism. If it wasn't for his track records u think he would have won the middle belt states including other non indigenous southern states against Tinubu who only made Lagos his own and lost the Election if not for Corrupt Yakubu and Judges someone like him should be in Jail.

At what point in life will "evidences" be enlisted in Obedience, why do people just like living in castles in the Air, OBI will do this will that without any sustantiate antecedent to back it up
Your type believe Lagos is not edo, Lagos is not Nigeria, so why insistent becos Tinubu lost Lagos there is no way he could have won Nigeria. is that not contradictory

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by piriton: 7:58am On Jan 06
The best person to be president will never be the President without sacrifice. Let the opposition unite or watch APC rule for 100 years. People only want what they want as pair but don't think of what will make them win. It will be difficult to unseat APC without sacrifice. PDP and LP should just forget it if they don't want to unite.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by piriton: 7:59am On Jan 06
Divided opposition is just what APC needs to retain power, very simple.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:02am On Jan 06
komzy589:

How can Atiku be his Vice?
This greed that is following Obi is installed in all his followers.
Atiku is politically more relevant. He got more votes than Obi in the last election. He gave Obi a platform in federal politics and you want him to be Obi’s vice.
YES........ cos of the above reasons you just stated
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Charly68: 8:03am On Jan 06
Why not pressure Atiku to asxist Obi in 2027 if there will be need to change the present Govt
.. Nigeria is in need of briliant head not Atkku's type
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by BabaO2: 8:06am On Jan 06
ozijay:
Because Tinubu will bribe the entire universe as he's done before that has thrown Nigeria into multidimensional poverty
Tinubu is blocking the leakages in the economy, probably you are beneficiary of the freebies. No reasonable and well educated Nigerians ought to complain about what Tinubu is doing at present. All the cheap talks are mere blackmails by identified enemies.
it is better the country go regional, to enable each region use their different management styles to solve their both economic and social problems.

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Aquila99: 8:11am On Jan 06
ozijay:
Sense leave ur head.
Swear u ever checked to see what's he's done for state but u won't because of ur blind criticism. If it wasn't for his track records u think he would have won the middle belt states including other non indigenous southern states against Tinubu who only made Lagos his own and lost the Election if not for Corrupt Yakubu and Judges someone like him should be in Jail.

Lol. Middle belt states.. maybe u didn't see d scores by each candidates from dia. Same u is saying yakubu rigged in tinubu, same u is still saying obi got votes in d Rigged election in MB. Only if u r not delusional to know politics is a game, u lose some and win some. How come ur obi didn't get an votes in core north. Abi dem rig am also, well no one new he existed from d likes of potiskum to papalanto to damaturu. And for your information i have stayed so well in anambra that i experienced governance from ngige to obiano.

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by alizma: 8:22am On Jan 06
ImperialYoruba:
Why cant Atiku run as vice to Obi grin
I am not Atiku's fan and won't be but let be practical here, what reason do you have to justify that it is politically reasonable for Atiku to deputize Obi? Telling him to deputize Obi is like telling the whole world that Atiku is known to you as a bad and unproductive person but for Obi's and his fans' sinister interest, they want to attached him to the ticket.
Atiku has been in politics long before Obi, he was once the number 2 citizen of this country, Obi personally called Atiku his boss(politically), so how do you think they can have a successful joint ticket where Atiku is the deputy, who is to teach who?
Is either Obi deputize Atiku or Atiku let go of the presidency and play the godfather role or big boss role for Obi but telling him to deputize Obi is a disastrous journey for the nation because the two will not enjoy healthy relationship in Aso rock

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by nigg(m): 8:24am On Jan 06
If both should come together to form a stronghold against APC inorder to rustle power off APC and that in itself is their utmost agenda, then I am certain it's not a solution we are looking for.
Before coming together, the question should be: aside winning the election, what value can we give to the nation working together?
If their individual response, skills/values do not align, they have no business coming together.

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by lekonso: 8:28am On Jan 06
Atiku will not win
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Agboogashi: 8:34am On Jan 06
Why not the other way around; Atiku running as vice president of Obi. Instead of Obi agreeing to the suggestion of running as vice president of any idiot in this cursed contraption, let him forget all about politics and forge ahead with his private life.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by michelism(m): 8:44am On Jan 06
Smile~~~

If this happened then they'd be trying to correct their mistake in previous election but it wouldn't work because BAT is a master of the art and he has the power.

Just think it this way, when Buhari was in power and obviously against BAT's ambition to become the next president, BAT was so confident and publicly announcing to the populace that he was going to become the president. Talk more of now that he holds power and we're talking about a man who has better skill in politics than the both of Atiku and Obi combined.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by obailala(m): 8:49am On Jan 06
Only an 'act of God' can stop Tinubu from being president beyond 2027 and even beyond 2031.

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Henrymas(m): 8:59am On Jan 06
Peter "the rock" Obi, my mentor, my leader, my role model, the father which I never had, please I and my family is on our knees, begging you to accept to please accept this offer from pdp. Ignore the deceit of paid apc agents asking posing as obedients, asking you to reject this offer.
Nigeria is in crisis and we need you and atiku to salvage and save this country from total collapse under Buhari, Tinubu and Apc.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by ManAustin(m): 9:08am On Jan 06
Obi should not succumb to pressure. Atiku and his cohort knows that obi is a formidable force that's why dey don't mind shoving okowa down the basement.

Obi should maintain his party and run with it come 2027. He has an upper hand, he has the populace.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by APCNig: 9:18am On Jan 06
Isobug:

Asiwaju lokan. Are you well with all these sufferings he has brought? Anyway we know your types, it must be from my kindred types, whether we sleep empty stomach or not

You go Explain Tire, because No Evidence. No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria

Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by ojodombe(m): 10:08am On Jan 06
If Obi eventually decides to tak the VP slot with Atiku as the Presidential candidate come 2027, then, some people will prefer to join APC and the suffering in the country
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by caesymore(m): 10:15am On Jan 06
Benki003:
Obi should just forget 2027 election

I want tinubu to show us more 🌶️, we must show those igbo how to play politics

Na hunger go Kee you there.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Jogs1900: 10:16am On Jan 06
ImperialYoruba:
Why cant Atiku run as a vice to Obi grin
It's not possible.
He already took the oath of office twice as a vice president
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by komzy589(m): 10:30am On Jan 06
IVORY2009:

Obi actually won the elections, manipulation and corruption put Tinubu ahead.
Yes. Continue living in that. You should’ve just said Sowore that came 6th in the election won it.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Namdosky(m): 10:36am On Jan 06
Atiku again ah ah...well I don't see this happening
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by livinbygrace: 10:39am On Jan 06
You see that Presidency ,as far as that man is still alive nobody can defeat him except God.
They should come back in 2039.
Jagaban sabi the game ,forget all this media hype
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:50am On Jan 06
Aquila99:

Exactly, it was same propaganda that worked in his favour. Many voted not because of what he achieved, but because they felt it was d turn of we d igbos, most voted majorly because they felt d yorubas were greedy to have wanted to occupy dia after obj n den vice osibanjo. I came across many who had no ever reason to vote him.

Man sit and scroll through Peter Obi, his achievements and accomplishments.
No be by what apc dish out. He was so clean, na only yes daddy audio they could bring against him. lol, part of the economic team that cleared it paris debt. FORMER SEC chairman, did an excellent job. Chairman 3 banks, built successful businesses and companies, chairman board of directors home and abroad. He is not your kind of daily politician na why many of Una no understand the meaning of investing. Many weren’t trained to be financially sound. World works with data, metrics, statistics, Tinubu said na statistics we go chop?? In a campaign, because he know the people e Dey talk to, naive.

Hate Peter Obi. You can’t take away his achievements and accomplishments, you can google his “achievements of Peter Obi in anambra as governor” if you find nothing interesting. I owe you 10k
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Larryndelaw: 10:50am On Jan 06
So will the ogbo vote for Atiku?
So pdp will field Atiku for the 3rd time in a row
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by benjaminlawson(m): 10:51am On Jan 06
omoharry:
So you expect a northerners to contest and win for 2027 election .. I am surprised PDP is still in bed with Atiku..The main reason Atiku lost the last election was becos it's the turn of the south but he decided to contest anyway .His action eventually made Obi leave for another party and the south was divided and with it some PDP strong hold.
It would be foolish of him to contest again.

Yes I agree with you, it is the turn of south, Atkins should forget it, even if Obi did not continue employment is welcome if he can do the needful and make live better, by arresting those that scared our subsidy regime, arrest them collect our money back, send kyari who bastardised it and return our subsidy to make life easy, we will support him to continue.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Metalman(m): 10:58am On Jan 06
No gree for anybody.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by Lamasta(m): 11:16am On Jan 06
Benki003:
Obi should just forget 2027 election

I want tinubu to show us more 🌶️, we must show those igbo how to play politics

So to you the presidency is about showing Igbo's how to play politics ba
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by itsene: 12:30pm On Jan 06
Slaves doing their thing again.
Food in stomach trumps principle and self -worth.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by 3ice9ce: 12:34pm On Jan 06
deewhydoski:

Tribalism has eaten deep into our head
I am a Yoruba guy but what has tinubu done differently since he assume the post of president. Last last I go japa leave una for this country, make una dey vote based on sentiment

Werey wan go wash oyinbo yaxsh say he dey japa.
That suffer wey you dey run from, you go see am x100.
Re: Pressure On Peter Obi To Run As Vice To Atiku In 2027 - NationalDaily by occfx: 12:42pm On Jan 06

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness / Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) / Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo)