Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. (2200 Views)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / Understanding The Marine World / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:48pm On Jan 06
MaxInDHouse:

Kí ni ìwọ́ mọ̀ nípa ọ̀pẹ̀lẹ̀?
Odù ifá mélòó lo lè kì?

What exactly do you know about Ifá? cheesy

The highlighted is what we were told and most of them never died as humans yet they all possessed supernatural powers which you don't even believe exists so what exactly do you know about them?

I studied ifá a bit because my own grandpa was an Ifá priest Ifádùbí by name so i know much more than your professor Ṣóyínká who is lost in thought due to Western Culture! smiley

You studied IFA a bit. Good!
Knowing is different from believing. I know Ifa Olokun asorodayo, eleri ipin atun ori eni tì ọ sun won she. Abeti kara kara baba kukuru òkè igeti. But I do not believe.

I know your biblical fictional character called god called YHWH yet I do not believe.

I know the inexistent Allah that the Muslims worship yet I do not believe.

I know of Olúkòso arekujaye Olubambi(distortedly called Arabambi) ọkọ oya.

I know of láàlu ogiri oko, onlo laala atari é rí fie lope lope giga tẹbora ga.

Orona, ọrọ, osun and many others.

I know all those as a knowledge, not as a deity or any mythical being.

How deep are you in the Ifa religion. Did you become an initiate?

1 Like

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:51pm On Jan 06
MaxInDHouse:

What exactly do you know about Ifá? cheesy

I know reasonably enough for anybody to whine me
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:53pm On Jan 06
MaxInDHouse:

Transgenderism and homosexualism is totally different from ATHEISM so don't misconstrue it. ATHEISM was never an African idea! wink
Christianity was never an African deal. It's simply licking the ass of the white supremacists shit.

Atheism is not a racial deal. It's a personal conviction.

Since you know about IFA. Did Christianity copy from Ifa corpus or not?
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by tommy589(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

When will he answer the prayers of those who are dying of famine in Somalia?

When will he answer the prayers of those dying of cancer, those dying of malaria, those dying of unfortunate circumstances?

What happens is actually a law of average at work. Not the hands of any God bringing any prayer to manifestation.

Famine experience anywhere today is not different from famine in France and England in seventeenth century. Unfortunate circumstances creates lessons to learn from and we use it to make life better.

What I know is what I know. I am not religious but I believe in Angels and prayers
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

You studied IFA a bit. Good!
Knowing is different from believing. I know Ifa Olokun asorodayo, eleri ipin atun ori eni tì ọ sun won she. Abeti kara kara baba kukuru òkè igeti. But I do not believe. I know your biblical fictional character called god called YHWH yet I do not believe. I know the inexistent Allah that the Muslims worship yet I do not believe.
I know of Olúkòso arekujaye Olubambi(distortedly called Arabambi) ọkọ oya. I know of láàlu ogiri oko, onlo laala atari é rí fie lope lope giga tẹbora ga. Orona, ọrọ, osun and many others. I know all those as a knowledge, not as a deity or any mythical being. How deep are you in the Ifa religion. Did you become an initiate?

Ọmọ if you say you know but don't believe it simply means you have nothing to do with what those believing in them says so why are you trying to kick against one in favour of another? grin
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

I know reasonably enough for anybody to whine me
Guy you know nothing you're just being childish picking one against another! wink
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

Christianity was never an African deal. It's simply licking the ass of the white supremacists shit. Atheism is not a racial deal. It's a personal conviction. Since you know about IFA. Did Christianity copy from Ifa corpus or not?

Of course ATHEISM has it's root in the West.
How?
People migrated from the East to other parts of the earth and while they're moving they took along their deities (gods) the settlers in the West today got fed up of the injustice they are experiencing so many of them left their rulers and ran away to settle in the West without their gods that's how they began loosing interest in the idea of deities as the so called gods can't fight for the oppressed.
That's why most settlers in the West became atheistic not until Rome came to colonize them but they continue resisting until they united to fight back and conquered Rome.
So after their Kings have accepted the Roman Catholic Church knowing that it helps to keep their subjects under domination.
Today they're returning to what they had before the Roman Catholic religion: ATHEISM!
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:35pm On Jan 06
tommy589:

What I know is what I know. I am not religious but I believe in Angels and prayers

Since you said you are irreligious yet you believe in prayers and angels.

Tell me, what's the name of the God that you believe answers your prayer?

2 Likes

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:36pm On Jan 06
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ if you say you know but don't believe it simply means you have nothing to do with what those believing in them says so why are you trying to kick against one in favour of another? grin

I'm kicking one against the other. One is my culture the other is a foreign culture.
Now think about it. Should I favour a foreign culture over my own?

1 Like

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:38pm On Jan 06
MaxInDHouse:

Guy you know nothing you're just being childish picking one against another! wink
You can say I'm picking one culture over the other but that I know nothing. Ọmọ that statement pass your mouth

1 Like

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by tommy589(m): 6:38pm On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

Since you said you are irreligious yet you believe in prayers and angels.

Tell me, what's the name of the God that you believe answers your prayer?

Is God known by any other name?

That same God that you have rejected is the one I pray to. It never matters to me if you know him by other names
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:43pm On Jan 06
tommy589:

Is God known by any other name?
There are different gods. YHWH, Allah, Brahma, Olódùmarè, Chukwu e.t.c which one is yours?
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by tommy589(m): 6:47pm On Jan 06
[quote author=FRANCISTOWN post=127811714]
There are different gods. YHWH, Allah, Brahma, Olódùmarè, Chukwu e.t.c which one is yours?[/quote

Choose any name you like among the listed
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:02pm On Jan 06
MaxInDHouse:

Of course ATHEISM has it's root in the West.
How?
People migrated from the East to other parts of the earth and while they're moving they took along their deities (gods) the settlers in the West today got fed up of the injustice they are experiencing so many of them left their rulers and ran away to settle in the West without their gods that's how they began loosing interest in the idea of deities as the so called gods can't fight for the oppressed.
That's why most settlers in the West became atheistic not until Rome came to colonize them but they continue resisting until they united to fight back and conquered Rome.
So after their Kings have accepted the Roman Catholic Church knowing that it helps to keep their subjects under domination.
Today they're returning to what they had before the Roman Catholic religion: ATHEISM!

If you noticed my main post. It was a response to OKOATA who said Nigerian atheists are derivatives of American atheists.

Therefore, I had to bring it up that there had been atheists even before the Western atheists came in contact with Nigerians at all. Thus, atheism is not a copy-tellect ideology.

The main purpose of this thread is to achieve this in the minds of the readers that "Atheism is a personal conviction, and you do not need anyone to introduce you to it"

Also, for the paper and for the internet
with their white superiority movement. Atheism could have existed in the west about 500 centuries even before the time of the said Jesus. But our fathers told us one of the reasons their own God(Olódu t'omare) sent the gods was because he wanted the gods to guide humans towards his path. At that time they didn't know him. They were mainly atheists and agnostics. 'talkin bouh some 10, 000 years ago.

But no one will believe this account. You know why? They were not written down, and of course. They are African legends.

Many things started in Africa. Believe me.
Education started in Africa. People came from all over the world to receive knowledge in Egypt. Before the Greek hijacked education, then the Romans, then the British and now the Americans and soon, China will hijack it.

1 Like

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by Aemmyjah(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06
MaxInDHouse:

Transgenderism and homosexualism is totally different from ATHEISM so don't misconstrue it. ATHEISM was never an African idea! wink

He's just lying to himself
He does not know what he's saying

Imagine saying Transgenderism and Atheism was in Africa
Without evidence
angry
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

I'm kicking one against the other. One is my culture the other is a foreign culture.
Now think about it. Should I favour a foreign culture over my own?

Funny enough you subscribe to none! cheesy
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

You can say I'm picking one culture over the other but that I know nothing. Ọmọ that statement pass your mouth

I know for sure that you know nothing about Ifá other than stories you're gathering from story tellers and as for Baṣọ̀run Gáà, Ẹfúnṣetán Aníwúrà and the rest all of consult the Oracle they just chose to be wicked but that they don't believe in the gods? Ọmọ that's a lie! wink
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

If you noticed my main post. It was a response to OKOATA who said Nigerian atheists are derivatives of American atheists.

Therefore, I had to bring it up that there had been atheists even before the Western atheists came in contact with Nigerians at all. Thus, atheism is not a copy-tellect ideology.

The main purpose of this thread is to achieve this in the minds of the readers that "Atheism is a personal conviction, and you do not need anyone to introduce you to it"

Also, for the paper and for the internet
with their white superiority movement. Atheism could have existed in the west about 500 centuries even before the time of the said Jesus. But our fathers told us one of the reasons their own God(Olódu t'omare) sent the gods was because he wanted the gods to guide humans towards his path. At that time they didn't know him. They were mainly atheists and agnostics. 'talkin bouh some 10, 000 years ago.

But no one will believe this account. You know why? They were not written down, and of course. They are African legends.

Many things started in Africa. Believe me.
Education started in Africa. People came from all over the world to receive knowledge in Egypt. Before the Greek hijacked education, then the Romans, then the British and now the Americans and soon, China will hijack it.

The highlighted was misconstrued!

Fallen angels came down to settle down as men and to mate with female humans, because of their supernatural powers most people turned to them for knowledge and they lied to humans only for all those believing in them to die in the global deluge and only Noah (Lúà) was saved with his household that's why the Yorùbás often refer to virtuous people as Ọmọlúàbí (ọmọ tí Lúà bí)
Those demons later speak to people after the deluge because they never died along with their former followers as they were not humans they dropped their flesh and returned to heaven as spirit beings but God didn't welcome them as loyal angels.

All the people that left Babel went abroad with their deities including the ancestors of Abraham.

So all the inhabitants of the earth were lied to by those demons not until the true God called Abraham to enlighten him about the whole thing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:59pm On Jan 06
MaxInDHouse:

1. I know for sure that you know nothing about Ifá other than stories you're gathering from story tellers and as for 2. Baṣọ̀run Gáà, Ẹfúnṣetán Aníwúrà and the rest all of consult the Oracle they just chose to be wicked but that they don't believe in the gods? Ọmọ that's a lie! wink

@1. I know nothing of what my grandparents practiced, and what my uncles still practice till this very day? Also had the privilege of learning from my uncle , The great Prof. Wande Abímbólá.
Ha! Is your neck paining you?

This is not to sound arrogant but, for the fact that I've forgotten so many things. You are a child compared to what I know. You, what do you know? Abi you sleep for neck?

@2. Go ask people who know more than you. Those stories have nothing to do with the traditional religion or whatever.
Those are accounts of people who really lived. Not like the fictitious bible characters.

I've tried to bend you but you have refused to bend. Anyways, you can't educate a man who is committed to ignorance

1 Like

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:02pm On Jan 06
MaxInDHouse:

It's not shocking that I know more about Christianity, Islam and few ethnic religions more than the people who practiced them.

While they are busy looking for miracles, signs and wonders. I was on a quest for knowledge.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:07pm On Jan 06
Aemmyjah:

He's just lying to himself
He does not know what he's saying

Imagine saying Transgenderism and Atheism was in Africa
Without evidence
angry

I've presented a reference. You would do yourself a bigger favour by doing a due diligence of verifying the stories I've narrated up there.

I've given you names and events. You can use Google, can't ya?

You can search up the names and read a few things about 'em. That's how intelligent minds operate.

1 Like

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

Those are accounts of people who really lived. Not like the fictitious bible characters.
And you so much trusted (believed) it without documentation shey?
I thought you guys always rely on documents and not mouth to mouth stories?
Well i still maintain my stance that there is no atheist in African legends they may choose to be fierce but claiming they don't believe in the existence of God, ọmọ nah lie! smiley
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

It's not shocking that I know more about Christianity, Islam and few ethnic religions more than the people who practiced them.
While they are busy looking for miracles, signs and wonders. I was on a quest for knowledge.

And i've told you times without number that the supernatural gifts Israelite prophets had was never passed on to people of any other nation neither was it to benefit them until God's Kingdom come.

So you know nothing about Christianity rather you were deceived by misinformed churchgoers claiming pastors! wink
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

I've presented a reference. You would do yourself a bigger favour by doing a due diligence of verifying the stories I've narrated up there. I've given you names and events. You can use Google, can't ya? You can search up the names and read a few things about 'em. That's how intelligent minds operate.

I'm not saying those people never existed unlike you who said Jesus never existed despite the document you can see. But that they were atheist?
Ọmọ that's a lie!

I once reasoned with you on the indepth meaning of ATHEISM but you stubbornly rejected it claiming it's simply lack of belief in god (deities)

So mention the person who told you that Baṣọ̀run Gáà, Ẹfúnṣetán Aníwúrà and Oyèlọ́rì never believe in deities or gods. smiley
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:34pm On Jan 06
MaxInDHouse:

Fallen angels came down to settle down as men and to mate with female humans, because of their supernatural powers most people turned to them for knowledge and they lied to humans only for all those believing in them to die in the global deluge and only Noah (Lúà) was saved with his household that's why the Yorùbás often refer to virtuous people as Ọmọlúàbí (ọmọ tí Lúà bí)
Those demons later speak to people after the deluge because they never died along with their former followers as they were not humans they dropped their flesh and returned to heaven as spirit beings but God didn't welcome them as loyal angels.

All the people that left Babel went abroad with their deities including the ancestors of Abraham.

2. So all the inhabitants of the earth were lied to by those demons not until the true God called Abraham to enlighten him about the whole thing!

Ọmọ ti Lua bí kò. Ọmọ ti Sarah bi Ni. This is one of the errors of Baba J.F Ọdúnjọ in his Alawiye series. The Oodua people (popularly known as the yoruba people) didn't know the biblical fictitious invention called Noah.

The Yoruba race has been in existent before the said time of that boy Noah.

Even at that, not all the sons of Noah were blessed. Noah cursed Canaan, the son of Ham.

The real meaning of "Omoluabi" stems from three words:
1. Ọmọ: A child
2. Lúà : Níwà often called by ilesha/ijesha people as Núwa: which means to have a good character
3. Ìbí: of a noble birth

Hence OmoNiwaNibi later became ọmọluabi which means "A child of noble birth, who has a good character" .

Noah according to yoruba translation is [b]'Noa'[/b]and not 'lua'

That was how Bishop Àjàyí translated Satan to "Esu" .

What kind of nonsense is this? It's so shameful.
Many of the Yoruba descents are bastards. Worthless children who points to their father's house with the left hand

Now you said our fathers lied to us. But somebody else's father told you the truth🤣🤣🤣.
I can't even believe in any God. Me wey no believe my fathers. How I wan take believe another person father.
Another person father wey fit dey craze small small for hin house 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

The Yoruba race has been in existent before the said time of that boy Noah.
Any reliable reference to back up your claim?

NO!

Yet you're claiming intelligence.

What is the meaning of "Ọmọlúàbí"

You had your sources i have mine so you can't say mine is false as long as there is no reliable reference so leave the stories and focus on the topic of discussion:

There was no African atheist before Western Culture! wink
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

I can't even believe in any God. Me wey no believe my fathers.

You have no reason to BELIEVE that doesn't mean others don't! wink
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by OKOATA(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06
FRANCISTOWN:

3. There is in fact no proof that a supernatural being created the sun. You were not there when the sun came to be, neither was I.
I think it's an error of rhematic to conclude that the sun was created

6. Argumentum ad infinitum. If everything must have a creator, then who created God?

Further questions?
You can be stubborn as much as you like, You asked me that there's no evidence of who created the sun 🌞 and was I there to know? My question to you is that when in your mother's womb did you know you existed? How your eyes, nose, head, hand, legs etc was formed did you know how it came about?

What I notice about people like you is that if something is far beyond your reasoning you will start feeling as if you are the wisest on earth or the most knowledgeable. Your atheism is being influenced by what you read and your personal hatred for your creator.

Whether you believe God exist or not you can never see him because that's how he is, so you want to see God and perish or what? Do you think God is your regular go to guy and say let's chop knuckle? Do you think God is some physical being you can just run up to because he created all the planets? A being that can consume everything around him with his presence. Even the Angels, Arch Angels and 24 Elders can't see God, it's you a physical being that wants to see him?

The knowledge of the physical phenomenal is not limited to any man on earth, no man on earth has the whole knowledge of the universe and how it came to be, for you that don't even know how many hairs on your head, how many white and red blood cell in your body can't say, now you are asking me no evidence of the sun?

Now you are talking about a Spiritual phenomenal that's way stronger and beyond you. You see yourself in a dream but you don't even know how all these works.

Look around you, what do you see? You see God everywhere. The air you breath, the wind, storm, thunder, lightening. Even you yourself you are a wonderment, astonishing human that was created in the likeness of that Supernatural Being. You should be thankful to God and not speak bad against your creator. So whether you believe in God or not don't move me. It's your choice not mine.

Who created God is not my problem and I don't really care or like to even know about that because I know this is a supernatural phenomenal that's way beyond my reasoning. God himself is time and he was way back before time. He himself created time, He is yesterday, today and forever.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 10:05pm On Jan 06
MaxInDHouse:

NO!

You had your sources i have mine so you can't say mine is false as long as there is no reliable reference so leave the stories and focus on the topic of discussion:

Your source is in the desert, it doesn't spring. Don't forcefully bind the Oodua people with the fictitious inventions of your fairy book.

African people are the oldest language and civilisation of the homosapiens. Without any doubt, scientifically now. Humans first came to be in Africa. On this African soil, man!

So who the hell was Noah?
Noah was said to live according to theologians about 4350 years ago. Yet the Yoruba people have been in existence thousands of years before Orunmila Akere finu Sogbon bara Agbonmeregun walked on the surface
of the earth as a human about 10,000 years ago and even before Odùduwà came back to become the king.

The first city of yoruba civilisation is IFE , eulogized as Ife Ondaye, nibiti Ojumo ire tin mowa.
And the original name of the yoruba people is IFE same as the name of the town, where several artifacts have been recovered which exceed the years of deceit.

My fathers could be wrong, but I will never believe somebody else's fathers against mine.

The Oodua/IFE people have long been in existence before the said time of your Noah.

Whether you believe there were atheists before the westerners or not, that'd be your cup of tea but, one thing I know. I will never kiss the ass of a white supremacist.

1 Like

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 10:17pm On Jan 06
MaxInDHouse:

So mention the person who told you that Baṣọ̀run Gáà, Ẹfúnṣetán Aníwúrà and Oyèlọ́rì never believe in deities or gods. smiley

People who lived during their time. Passed the stories down to generations after generations. Which of course would have been altered, exaggerated, falsified and adulterated.
Most of the time, the stories end up to be fables.

But my point is I'd rather I believe my ancestors whom I can find their tomb than believe a white head who has no tomb. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by OKOATA(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06
MaxInDHouse:

So all the inhabitants of the earth were lied to by those demons not until the true God called Abraham to enlighten him about the whole thing!

Where did you get the knowledge about the fallen angels? I like to read about it.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by Aemmyjah(m): 12:50am On Jan 07
MaxInDHouse:

NO!

I agree with him
The Yoruba even existed before Adam and Eve
Very funny guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy / Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help / 3 Great Quotes From A Great Scientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.