Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. (2197 Views)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / Understanding The Marine World / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:25am On Jan 07
FRANCISTOWN:

My fathers could be wrong, but I will never believe somebody else's fathers against mine.

Yet you're speaking someone's else language.

Ọmọ you're just being delusional! cheesy
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:31am On Jan 07
FRANCISTOWN:

But my point is I'd rather I BELIEVE my ancestors whom I can find their tomb than believe a white head who has no tomb.Lol
But you never believe what they believe nah?

So what is the essence of saying you believe them?

Do you really know what you're saying?

Your ancestors believe in Ifá you said you know they do but you don't believe in Ifá because you're more intelligent than your ancestors who were......

If you don't believe what they believe it simply means you see them as FOOLS because they TRUSTED (BELIEVED) in Ifá but you today only liked their stories you won't BELIEVE (TRUST) it like them because you're wise while they were FOOLISH. That's what it means! smiley
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:54am On Jan 07
OKOATA:
Where did you get the knowledge about the fallen angels? I like to read about it.
@ Genesis 6
The angels came down to the earth and since they knew how God formed the man out of dust they did the same making the best bodies for themselves and as spirits they possessed the bodies and became humans moving about and wooing young ladies. They were intelligent and smarter than ordinary humans coupled with their charming appearance all the young ladies ran after them. Genesis 6:1-2
That was how fornication (premarital sex) was introduced because before a man can marry back then the parents of both the man and the woman must meet for introduction but who will the fallen angels introduce as their parents since all the people back then knows the families around them? So they just woo the girls and started having sex with them without any formal introduction and the result is that the ladies got pregnant and had strange babies who kept growing bigger and bigger until they became giants causing troubles here and there! Genesis 6:4-5
That's why God decided to destroy that generation so the giants were wiped off with their mothers and other humans who failed to enter the Ark but the intelligent men putting on materialized bodies never died along with other humans they just dropped their flesh and went back to heaven as spirit beings. God didn't allow them to mix with His loyal angels anymore {1Peter 3:19-20} so God separated them as disengaged angels! 2Peter 2:4 compare to Jude 1:6

That's why they returned to the earth after the deluge and became gods worshiped by people in ancient times. Abraham and his ancestors also worshiped this fallen angels until God called him to enlighten him about the whole thing but God didn't reveal the story to Abraham it was Moses that God inspired to pen down all these stories right from the time of creation to his own time.

So when God said there is no other God beside Him {Isaiah 43:10} He meant that there was no god elsewhere and that the gods people were worshiping throughout the earth before He introduced Himself to Abraham are demons! 1Corinthians 10:20

So our forefathers and many other nations were worshiping these demons as gods while they were lying to them that they represent the Almighty God (Olódùmarè)

Those demons (gods) lied! smiley
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00am On Jan 07
Aemmyjah:

I agree with him
The Yoruba even existed before Adam and Eve
Very funny guy

The demons are really working round the clock to lead them to destruction!

Whenever i see them talk about millions of years ago i laughed because they don't know how crafty and powerful angels are. Creatures that can deaden people's brains and make them feel they're billions of miles away from the earth claiming they traveled astrally, they can create anything to make unbelievers think life existed on this planet more than millions of years ago yet questions about our tomorrow they can't answer.

Well thanks to JEHOVAH the true God if not for His compassion those demons are battle prepared to sink with the entire planet as long as God wants to destroy them they don't wish anyone to survive the end time! undecided
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:01am On Jan 07
MaxInDHouse:

But you never believe what they believe nah?

So what is the essence of saying you believe them?

Do you really know what you're saying?

Your ancestors believe in Ifá you said you know they do but you don't believe in Ifá because you're more intelligent than your ancestors who were......

If you don't believe what they believe it simply means you see them as FOOLS because they TRUSTED (BELIEVED) in Ifá but you today only liked their stories you won't BELIEVE (TRUST) it like them because you're wise while they were FOOLISH. That's what it means! smiley
I do not see them as being foolish. I only see them as non civilised .
I believe those guys, Ifa ,Sango, Oya, Ogun e.t.c really walked on the surface of the earth but, they lived as ordinary humans just like you and I and died ordinarily as humans would.
I will never believe them to be deities or to have had any special power.

All of them died a normal death. Sango committed suicide by hanging but his followers had to spread a rumour that he descended into the ground in other to save his face.
Ogun committed suicide, Ifa and Obatala died of old age. Orona died of old age.

Many warriors who were said to be "powerful" died of natural deaths. Their spiritual powers were as fake as walking on the sea.

We were taught nonsense as kids. Odùduwà was said to come the second time after he already came the first time to help create dry land. Bullshit!

There had been civilisations for thousands of years before Odùduwà. It will interest you to know that 95% of Yorubas are not related to Odùduwà.

So, yeah! I believe that Ifa and his fellow gods lived as humans but they were never deities and will never be. But Abraham never lived, Noah never lived , none of the biblical characters ever lived . Except of course David and the Queen of Sheba.

There was no Adam, there was no Eve

1 Like

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:03am On Jan 07
MaxInDHouse:

Yet you're speaking someone's else language.

Ọmọ you're just being delusional! cheesy

I need it to communicate with someone who doesn't understand my language.
If my fathers had colonised the world. We would be speaking yoruba too 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by Aemmyjah(m): 7:08am On Jan 07
MaxInDHouse:

The demons are really working round the clock to lead them to destruction!

Whenever i see them talk about millions of years ago i laughed because they don't know how crafty and powerful angels are. Creatures that can deaden people's brains and make them feel they're billions of miles away from the earth claiming they traveled astrally, they can create anything to make unbelievers think life existed on this planet more than millions of years ago yet questions about our tomorrow they can't answer.

Well thanks to JEHOVAH the true God if not for His compassion those demons are battle prepared to sink with the entire planet as long as God wants to destroy them they don't wish anyone to survive the end time! undecided

I appreciate the highlighted so much
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09am On Jan 07
FRANCISTOWN:

I do not see them as being foolish. I only see them as non civilised .
I believe those guys, Ifa ,Sango, Oya, Ogun e.t.c
There was no Adam, there was no Eve

Please where is the document to back up your claim?
Yet you will start bragging about intelligence and education! cheesy
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:11am On Jan 07
FRANCISTOWN:

I need it to communicate with someone who doesn't understand my language.
If my fathers had colonised the world. We would be speaking yoruba too 🤣🤣

So your father can't be celebrated like fathers who went all the way to colonize the world making you subscribe to their language instead of your father's language? wink
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17am On Jan 07
Aemmyjah:

I appreciate the highlighted so much

My brother it's just as the scriptures put it:

"Taste and see that Jehovah is good; Happy is the man who takes refuge in him. Psalms 34:8

Our friend wants to argue in support of his father's dead gods yet he doesn't even believe in those gods because from all indication they are dead! Psalms 115:4-8

Jehovah is just so good no wonder Jesus can't hide his feelings regarding Jehovah's goodness! Luke 18:19 smiley
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:19am On Jan 07
Never saw this thread or mention.

FRANCISTOWN:

Lemme address this notion once and for all.

Atheism is not a foreign ideology.
Stop talking out of ignorance. It's becoming seriously embarrassing.

I may be liable to error but many of ya would agree with me that everyone who became an atheist became that thru discoveries.

Thought several factors can be responsible for this discovery....

You already know that you are in error for you do not show how atheism was not a
foreign ideology.

All you have fallaciously pleaded is to show how you and other Africans turned ito atheism and the causes of atheism .

All these rendering your post false.

FRANCISTOWN:

Dtruthspeaker on the other hand has given the name 'Satan' to anyone who doesn't believe in his YHWH. Lol! Funny dude. And MaxInDHouse is another funny dude who goes around with a bible written in English but to be read like an Arabic text.

Fallacy! Off point.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MightySparrow: 8:10am On Jan 07
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ if you say you know but don't believe it simply means you have nothing to do with what those believing in them says so why are you trying to kick against one in favour of another? grin

Happy New Day. I know you don't believe in New Year.

This fellow you are arguing with is a huge joke.

If he studied the Bible, he got confused like Tai Solarin and became an atheist. Has that changed God or removed from His Majesty?

Just let him dey play.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by OKOATA(m): 9:00am On Jan 07
MaxInDHouse:

@ Genesis 6
The angels came down to the earth and since they knew how God formed the man out of dust they did the same making the best bodies for themselves and as spirits they possessed the bodies and became humans moving about and wooing young ladies. They were intelligent and smarter than ordinary humans coupled with their charming appearance all the young ladies ran after them. Genesis 6:1-2
That was how fornication (premarital sex) was introduced because before a man can marry back then the parents of both the man and the woman must meet for introduction but who will the fallen angels introduce as their parents since all the people back then knows the families around them? So they just woo the girls and started having sex with them without any formal introduction and the result is that the ladies got pregnant and had strange babies who kept growing bigger and bigger until they became giants causing troubles here and there! Genesis 6:4-5
That's why God decided to destroy that generation so the giants were wiped off with their mothers and other humans who failed to enter the Ark but the intelligent men putting on materialized bodies never died along with other humans they just dropped their flesh and went back to heaven as spirit beings. God didn't allow them to mix with His loyal angels anymore {1Peter 3:19-20} so God separated them as disengaged angels! 2Peter 2:4 compare to Jude 1:6

That's why they returned to the earth after the deluge and became gods worshiped by people in ancient times. Abraham and his ancestors also worshiped this fallen angels until God called him to enlighten him about the whole thing but God didn't reveal the story to Abraham it was Moses that God inspired to pen down all these stories right from the time of creation to his own time.

So when God said there is no other God beside Him {Isaiah 43:10} He meant that there was no god elsewhere and that the gods people were worshiping throughout the earth before He introduced Himself to Abraham are demons! 1Corinthians 10:20

So our forefathers and many other nations were worshiping these demons as gods while they were lying to them that they represent the Almighty God (Olódùmarè)

Those demons (gods) lied! smiley
You really tried, although I don't know how the idea of the demons later became gods but it all aligns and seems interesting.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:09pm On Jan 07
OKOATA:
You really tried, although I don't know how the idea of the demons later became gods but it all aligns and seems interesting.
The demons are powerful spirit beings they are no longer working with God so since they have been disengaged they used that as an opportunity to communicate with humans, God has stopped communicating with humans after Adams days so the fallen angels seized the opportunity to make themselves gods as they introduced themselves to humans as God's messengers originally that's what they are but God never sent them to communicate with humans.
So for them to take it upon themselves means they're making themselves gods for people that's why God forbid His people from having anything to do with the gods of other nations because they are nothing but demons (fallen angels)

1 Like

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:31pm On Jan 07
Dtruthspeaker:
Never saw this thread or mention.

You already know that you are in error for you do not show how atheism was not a
foreign ideology.

All you have fallaciously pleaded is to show how you and other Africans turned ito atheism and the causes of atheism .

All these rendering your post false.

Fallacy! Off point.

On point like mad . I'm not an advocate of a foreign culture

1 Like

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:33pm On Jan 07
MaxInDHouse:

So your father can't be celebrated like fathers who went all the way to colonize the world making you subscribe to their language instead of your father's language? wink
I'm half Yoruba and half...
But honestly. The Yorubas are making us proud worldwide
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:37pm On Jan 07
MaxInDHouse:

You already altered my initial post. Bring it up as I've typed it and I'll answer you
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by Aemmyjah(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07
MaxInDHouse:

No evidence!
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:34pm On Jan 07
FRANCISTOWN:

On point like mad . I'm not an advocate of a foreign culture

Off point like kicking the football into the spectators and shouting goal..whereas you did not show how atheism was not a
foreign ideology.fallaciously pleading how you and other Africans turned ito atheism and the causes of atheism thereby completely running from the mark.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by bobestman(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07
MaxInDHouse:

You never mentioned any if you do single out one now!

A black man who never knew how to read or write and thought within himself that there is no God.

That's what i asked you! wink
Religion has made you highly ignorant. Whites only improved on what blacks brought when they took power. Before anything white blacks ruled the world. Whites were the first slaves. The ancient writing systems Nsibidi and Ogam is West African thing. Whites only improved and repackaged what blacks brought and used it to rule over them. Your Christianity began in black Africa EGYPT. Many of you follow wrong history and this is cos when whites took power they put themselves as creator of all things. The English you speak is not up to 150yrs old

1 Like

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07
FRANCISTOWN:

I'm half Yoruba and half...
But honestly. The Yorubas are making us proud worldwide
Of course each tribe is celebrated globally not only your father's so learn to respect the truth the gods of your father don't know what will happen tomorrow unlike the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! wink
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15pm On Jan 07
bobestman:

Religion has made you highly ignorant. Whites only improved on what blacks brought when they took power. Before anything white blacks ruled the world. Whites were the first slaves. The ancient writing systems Nsibidi and Ogam is West African thing. Whites only improved and repackaged what blacks brought and used it to rule over them. Your Christianity began in black Africa EGYPT. Many of you follow wrong history and this is cos when whites took power they put themselves as creator of all things. The English you speak is not up to 150yrs old

Name one black man who became an atheist without WESTERN EDUCATION! wink
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by bobestman(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07
Athiests are free to believe whatever they like and it is cos of the mercy of their creator. It is like an AI bragging that no one created it and begins to go against the orders of its creator. And then one day the creator just pulled down everything and it is gone. The hour of resetting comes one day and they will know the truth the hard way
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07
bobestman:

Athiests are free to believe whatever they like and it is cos of the mercy of their creator. It is like an AI bragging that no one created it and begins to go against the orders of its creator. And then one day the creator just pulled down everything and it is gone. The hour of resetting comes one day and they will know the truth the hard way

Please next time don't just jump in to quote me if you're not aware of what is going on.

Can you now mention the name of an African who became an atheist without WESTERN EDUCATION! undecided
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by bobestman(m): 5:06am On Jan 08
MaxInDHouse:

Name one black man who became an atheist without WESTERN EDUCATION! wink
Don't be in a hurry to talk on things you don't know. That question is for you and the op. My point is to educate you on what you said about blacks knowing not how to read and write till whites came. Dey know where you dey go make you no miss road
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32am On Jan 08
bobestman:

Don't be in a hurry to talk on things you don't know. That question is for you and the op. My point is to educate you on what you said about blacks knowing not how to read and write till whites came. Dey know where you dey go make you no miss road

Lies can't withstand facts but if you're still on this issue just provide the documentation of the blacks that's not according to the WESTERN alphabet! smiley
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by hopefulLandlord: 7:47am On Jan 10
FRANCISTOWN:

Your father is a fool. This discussion is not for a boy in his teen who has got all his brain cells fried up due to excessively smoking and abuse of drugs.
please, a word of advice, don't fall to their level. Ignore invectives

1 Like

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by epainos: 12:53am On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

Kí ni ìwọ́ mọ̀ nípa ọ̀pẹ̀lẹ̀?
Odù ifá mélòó lo lè kì?

What exactly do you know about Ifá? cheesy

The highlighted is what we were told and most of them never died as humans yet they all possessed supernatural powers which you don't even believe exists so what exactly do you know about them?

I studied ifá a bit because my own grandpa was an Ifá priest Ifádùbí by name so i know much more than your professor Ṣóyínká who is lost in thought due to Western Culture! smiley
Quite interesting. No wonder you are so deep in your new faith.

On a serious note... "you just dey whine us"? Or were you deep into Ifa Corpus? If you say Prof Soyinka is lost, how deep were you? Were you close to becoming a Babalawo?

Please be honest with the above.

Another issue I would like you to address. Here is a view I had after reading about the history of Ifa Corpus. I think it is a strong and deep mathematical and scientific knowledge that can be applied to all areas of human existence and spirituality; however, the people who have a stronghold of Ifa knowledge have more of its evil applications. I strongly believe that at a point, the stronghold of Ifa knowledge deliberately killed and eradicated the pure and good application of the corpus. So, most of the applications are tailored towards making sacrifices and tapping into the realm of satan (esu as it is called in the Yoruba language).

The corpus is in binary codes which are the same codes of machine language. All programming languages are turned to binary codes before the final execution. Therefore, it is a tool or knowledge for creation just like how AI is used to create so many new things today.

Max, I want you to comment on the above also. The US is already studying it ooo, and I know that they will break that oral transfer of the corpus very soon. They will soon publish many things about it. I am guessing they will have applications in different areas like witches and wizards, mathematical areas, metaphysics, spirituality, and then technology.

Lastly, is there a way to learn Ifa Corpus without going into the dark side of it? If yes, can anyone write out the roadmap to achieve such?

A001 I have read some of your posts also. You are welcome to share your ideas here sir.

Please, anyone with this knowledge can try to attempt to answer these questions.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:01am On Feb 06
epainos:

Quite interesting. No wonder you are so deep in your new faith.

On a serious note... "you just dey whine us"? Or were you deep into Ifa Corpus? If you say Prof Soyinka is lost, how deep were you? Were you close to becoming a Babalawo?

Please be honest with the above.

Another issue I would like you to address. Here is a view I had after reading about the history of Ifa Corpus. I think it is a strong and deep mathematical and scientific knowledge that can be applied to all areas of human existence and spirituality; however, the people who have a stronghold of Ifa knowledge have more of its evil applications. I strongly believe that at a point, the stronghold of Ifa knowledge deliberately killed and eradicated the pure and good application of the corpus. So, most of the applications are tailored towards making sacrifices and tapping into the realm of satan (esu as it is called in the Yoruba language).

The corpus is in binary codes which are the same codes of machine language. All programming languages are turned to binary codes before the final execution. Therefore, it is a tool or knowledge for creation just like how AI is used to create so many new things today.

Max, I want you to comment on the above also. The US is already studying it ooo, and I know that they will break that oral transfer of the corpus very soon. They will soon publish many things about it. I am guessing they will have applications in different areas like witches and wizards, mathematical areas, metaphysics, spirituality, and then technology.

Lastly, is there a way to know Ifa Corpus without going into the dark side of it? If yes, can anyone write out the roadmap to achieve such?

A001 I have read some of your posts also. You are welcome to share your ideas here sir.

Please, anyone with this knowledge can try to attempt to answer this question.

Knowledge is good so try to gain whenever you find those having it not just arguing with them simply because you've been pissed off by religionists around you. smiley
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by epainos: 6:52am On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

Knowledge is good so try to gain whenever you find those having it not just arguing with them simply because you've been pissed off by religionists around you. smiley
Like how you wan piss me now? E no go "werk" bro. grin And as you have just advised we should gain knowledge whatever the case, that is exactly my aim. Your advice above is what I am following here "gan gan". So MaxInDHouse, don't be pissed off too by people (especially by me if I had), kindly do justice to my inquiries bro.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21am On Feb 06
epainos:

Like how you wan piss me now? E no go "werk" bro. grin And as you have just advised we should gain knowledge whatever the case, that is exactly my aim. Your advice above is what I am following here "gan gan". So MaxInDHouse, don't be pissed off too by people (especially by me if I had), kindly do justice to my inquiries bro.

Most people often want to know it all within few minutes whereas faith on it's own is a subject that you must pass through different stages to gain ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE of it.
To illustrate imagine a grown up adult who has lived all his life practicing fishery in the Indian ocean then he heard of the Atlantic and some creatures in the ocean do you think all his thirst could be quenched fast?

So instead of asking dozens of questions just because you feel thirsty for knowledge about faith why not make it one step after another?

For a start pick one question that matters to you most and let's deal with it. smiley
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by epainos: 7:30am On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

Most people often want to know it all within few minutes whereas faith on it's own is a subject that you must pass through different stages to gain ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE of it.
To illustrate imagine a grown up adult who has lived all his life practicing fishery in the Indian ocean then he heard of the Atlantic and some creatures in the ocean do you think all his thirst could be quenched fast?

So instead of asking dozens of questions just because you feel thirsty for knowledge about faith why not make it one step after another?

For a start pick one question that matters to you most and let's deal with it. smiley
I am a very patient person, so, I can flow with anyone when it comes to the subject of knowledge. So, let us do it a step after the other as you have suggested.

Could you kindly outline the roadmap on how to pass the different stages to gain accurate knowledge of the Ifa Corpus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Shia Muslims Infidels / Why I Am A Secular Humanist - Wole Soyinka / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.