Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. (2216 Views)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / Understanding The Marine World / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by epainos: 7:00am On Feb 13
BBIA:

Seems me seconding your point turned me to an enemy.

didn’t you see through the joke?

I’ll pass. cool
Yes, I thought you were joking. Until I read this:

BBIA:

as you mention pastor I don understand totally grin

Once they fall for one person who coins the doctrine to favor his/ ministry, the follower hardly can be saved from their own gullibility. grin

There is no patch for human stupiditygrin
So, what does the above mean? See...if you think you are smart and can "jab" everyone stylishly here...you will only wound yourself. No one is perfect...but if you think you are smart enough to laugh at all sides of everything...try it with those low-IQ people... take a look at my moniker again....those who sabi Quantum physics only by mouth cannot mess around with me... grin So, take your time. Don't come here and pretend to be smart. Stay on one side and if you cannot, scram.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by BBIA: 7:05am On Feb 13
epainos:

Yes, I thought you were joking. Until I read this:

So, what does the above mean? See...if you think you are smart and can "jab" everyone stylishly here...you will only wound yourself. No one is perfect...but if you think you are smart enough to laugh at all sides of everything...try it with those low-IQ people... take a look at my moniker again....those who sabi Quantum physics only by mouth cannot mess around with me... grin So, take your time. Don't come here and pretend to be smart. Stay on one side and if you cannot, scram.
so you thought It was directed at you?

So you didn’t understand it means gullible people who fall for the scam these pastors make are stupid and there is no patch for their stupidity?

I don’t understand what else you comprehended from that.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by Aemmyjah(m): 11:29am On Feb 13
bobestman:

Religion has made you highly ignorant. Whites only improved on what blacks brought when they took power. Before anything white blacks ruled the world. Whites were the first slaves. The ancient writing systems Nsibidi and Ogam is West African thing. Whites only improved and repackaged what blacks brought and used it to rule over them. Your Christianity began in black Africa EGYPT. Many of you follow wrong history and this is cos when whites took power they put themselves as creator of all things. The English you speak is not up to 150yrs old

Atheism began in Africa?
Before the whites came? Africans had no way of educating their own?
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by A001: 6:34am On Feb 25
Some people are too foolish for me to be wasting my time reading their posts let alone quoting them to give a response.

People that have genuine interest in learning Ifa, whether for research purposes or other reasons, have been doing so using online resources or enrolling in a course taught by Ifa priests (experts in that line).

It'll take years to gain deep knowledge of Ifa.

Apart from the daft idio.t making online noises all about, I know different people doing great things offline with the knowledge of Ifa they acquired online without making unnecessary noises or ranting all about.

Ariwo ko ni music

Ifa is the native version of encyclopedia or Google. It's very vast, but one ignorant fellow wan learn everything in one day. Yet, going by your comments here, your brain no even fit carry elementary stuff.

Ifa isn't a religion, but a body of knowledge containing philosophy, science, language, religion/spirituality, proverbs, idioms, fables, and many other aspects.

Good luck with learning all that in a day. Books of Ifa are available for free online and some are sold on sites such as Amazon and other platforms.

You never learn all that one finish, but na declassification of the corpus you're after. Some people are so daft

Na so dem dey steal native knowledge systems in Africa to sell to their slave masters overseas, and then come back to condemn and demonise the same knowledge systems they benefitted from

Bunch of hypocrites and liars.
Re: The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. by Risken: 11:09am On Apr 18
OKOATA:

... even if you can't see God, can't you feel his presence? Look how beautiful and handsome you are made and tell me there's not a supernatural being behind this? The Law of Nature states that for everything created, there's a creator. Just like TV, Games, Phones all have a creator.

That bit!! 👆🏾 👆🏾
👌🏾

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev. Chuks Ogbueli In Awka / Michael Jackson's Spirit World / Christ Embassy Explains N1000 Gate Fee: “to Limit The Huge Number Of Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.